Animal Threesome - Cover

Animal Threesome

 

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A small town teen Cally, meets Denny whose car happens to break down in her small town. Denny takes her out, gets her to drink some and then he orally and sexually seduces her. She likes it so much that she leaves to live with Denny. She is then introduced to every kind of sin that she was raised to avoid

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Gang Bang   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Novel-Pocketbook  

The last place on earth Denny Reed would have expected to find himself, was in church on a beautiful Sunday morning in Idaho Falls. In fact, if his Maserati hadn't broken down on his way back to Los Angeles from New York, Idaho Falls was the second last place on earth he would have expected to be.

But something strangely compelling had happened to him as he walked down the pretty tree-lined street not far from the Flamingo Motel where he had spent the night. As he passed the pretty white small town church, with its graceful steeple and glowing stained glass windows, he had heard the sweetest sound that had ever struck his ears... the loveliest soprano voice singing the Lord's Prayer. It was exquisite, like the singing of angels.

And Denny, self-conscious in his faded Levis and denim jacket, walked softly up the steps of the church and slipped silently in the open doors. When he saw the girl at the altar, his mouth fell open. She was stunning in her beauty and innocence, and even under the high neck dress, he could see the unbelievably voluptuous body beneath it. She couldn't have been more than seventeen, he thought, and he'd bet anything that she was a virgin. And that dress, that modest plain white dress, only accentuated her remarkable figure, and he couldn't help wondering how she would look naked. In her pureness, she was almost too sexy to believe. Her breasts were firm and full, her narrow waist accenting softly flared hips and long tapering legs. He moved over to one side of the chapel so he could see her from the side. Her trim young buttocks were sexier than any young girl's had a right to be, rounding out like two firm ripe melons waiting for someone to come along and squeeze them. And Denny knew he had to fuck her! Then suddenly their eyes met, and Cally Rogers, the minister's daughter, felt a hot shudder run through her entire body, making her skip a beat in the hymn.

Denny took a seat and waited for the services to be over, never taking his eyes from the exquisite young girl. When the sermon had ended and the last hymn was sung, and people began to file out of the church, Denny stood up and waited in the aisle for the beautiful blonde to walk past him. As she did, their eyes met again, and she stopped beside him, flustered, not knowing what to say.

Hi," said Denny.

"Hello," she answered modestly, lowering her eyes.

Denny knew he's have to talk fast or she'd be out of the church and forever beyond his reach.

"You sing beautifully," he told her in a soft, deep voice.

"Thank you... I... I really love to sing," she said breathlessly.

"I'm a stranger in town," Denny said, "and I'd sure like someone to show me around."

Cally looked over her shoulder at her father, the minister, who was shaking hands with his parishioners as they left the church. She knew he would disapprove... she wasn't allowed to date boys... but the presence of this stranger was so compelling it was as if something outside of herself had taken control. She wanted to know him, wanted to know who the stranger with the fiery eyes was. And she astonished herself by saying yes.

They left the church together and Denny said, "Hey... you know I'm really hungry. Is there any place we could go and get some lunch?"

"Sure," said Cally.

"I have no car... it's being fixed."

"We can take mine," Cally told him, and led him to an old white Chevrolet convertible parked across from the church.

Then suddenly Cally panicked. what was she doing, going off with a strange man like this. She must be crazy! "I... I really don't know you," she blurted out blushing. "Maybe we shouldn't do this."

Denny smiled in a way he knew would reassure her. "Hey, we're just going to have some lunch. It's okay. My name's Denny Reed and I'm not the Boston strangler."

She laughed.

"Well, I'd better go tell my dad anyway. Wait here, I'll be back in a second."

He watched her cross the street and walk back into the church. He waited, wondering if she would change her mind and chicken out. Then he saw her emerge from the pretty white building and walk back toward him.

"I told him you were my girlfriend's cousin... so I guess it's okay. Let's go."

She drove him to the Red Coach steakhouse, and as they walked in from the bright sunlight, it took their eyes several moments to adjust to the darkness in the atmospheric restaurant.

"What will you have to drink," Denny asked her when they were seated.

"I don't drink," she said, smiling shyly. And again, she had that weird

frightened feeling. what was she doing here with this strange man? Everything seemed so unreal to her. Yet he seemed so nice and friendly... And she had spent such a bored and restless summer dreaming of the man that would find her and carry her away from this sleepy old town. She knew there was a big exciting world out there, and she knew of its dangers. Yet when her eyes had met his in church that morning, she felt something she had never known before, an attraction that seemed to crash through all the rules and barriers within which she had lived her entire young life.

"Well," Denny told her," it's time you had your first drink then."

She smiled, her silence an assent.

When their martinis arrived, she sipped it slowly. She did not like the

taste, but it made her feel a warm sensation through out her entire body. In fact, by the time she had finished it, she seemed to be more aware of her body than she had ever been in her life.

When their steaks arrived, she felt terrifically hungry. And eating, she figured, would help curb the effect of the liquor. With candles on the table glowing with a softly dancing light, they sat across from one another eating the rare steak and drinking a good red wine.

Denny looked at the beautiful blonde across from him, touched by her innocent prettiness. She was so different, so very different from Loretta Day, his next door neighbor in Topanga Canyon, California. He and Loretta had been lovers ever since he had moved into the big ranch style house he had purchased with the money he had inherited when his parents died. Loretta was a sexual adventures, introducing him to the wild orgies and other perversions indulged in by the rich hipsters in the wealthy community. Yes, it had been a long time since he had seen a virgin like this one.

Slowly, he moved towards her on the leather banquette, his mouth moist and slightly open as it met with her lips.

And the kiss thrilled her to the very depths of her aroused young body.

He drove his tongue deep between her parted lips, arid she sucked on it as her nerves tingled with growing excitement. Then she pulled away from him suddenly. The alcohol and the kiss had made her dizzy. And she was frightened now.

"Please, let's go," she said.

"Anything you say, darling," Denny answered, kissing her lightly on the

forehead, and even that kiss fired her body and set her head into a dizzy swoon. "I think I'd better drive."

As they entered the car, Cally fell back against the seat. "I... I can't go home... like this." she told him.

"My father would kill me."

"Okay, I'll take you somewhere you can sleep it off. Don't worry sweetheart." And he started the car, driving off in the direction of the Flamingo Motel.

Cally staggered a bit as they entered room number six, and Denny put his arm around her waist to steady her again. She could feel the strength and warmth of his powerful right hand resting on her hip, could feel each of his sure fingers pressing gently above and below the hip bone. Somewhere in the distant recesses of her alcohol fogged mind an alarm bell clanged, but it was so muted that she wasn't sure what it was for. After all, Denny Reed was just about the nicest man she had ever met. She knew she could trust him. She was completely safe with him.

But Denny Reeds eyes were bright with lust as he gazed down at the beautiful blonde's proud, upthrust young breasts so enticingly outlined under the thin summer cotton dress she wore. Cally was so drunk now she barely realized that his large strong hand on her hip was making subtle little circular motions-barely perceptible... possessive. And under normal circumstances she would have noticed a change in his demeanor as heated desire overcame him. She collapsed down on the soft white bedspread, and closed her eyes, just for a moment... just for one little moment...

Looking down at her, Denny Reed felt his groin tightening. Without touching her, without doing anything but watching her young vibrant body, he had already begun to get an erection. She would have to be handled carefully, he thought. No fast moves... nothing to alarm her. He knew instinctively that she was a virgin. But he suspected from the way she moved and talked and thought that there was a wild untapped streak of wantonness in her luscious body that she was not yet herself aware of. And he wanted to unveil that streak. He was becoming obsessed with the idea of having her exquisitely innocent young body moaning and writhing in sexual delirium beneath him.

Her skirt had hiked almost all the way up her thigh as she lay on the bed, her eyes closed, slowly drifting into a soothing oblivion. And Denny could see her lovely pouting young vaginal mound through the near-transparent white lace panties she wore and then he knew he had to have her, he had to fuck her tonight. He could wait no longer to possess entirely this young virginal girl.

Denny bent down and kissed her lightly on her forehead, then stood back

up and removed all his clothes, putting on the black silk Chinese robe that his lovely neighbor, Loretta Day, had given him. But now he wasn't thinking of his stunning redheaded neighbor, but only of the exquisite young blonde sound asleep in his room, lying flat on her back with her leg slightly cocked at the knee. Denny could plainly see the shadow of her vaginal crevice and the full ripe mound of warm creamy flesh that marked the beginnings of her deliciously proportioned buttocks. Softly curling strands of golden pubic hair peeked out from under the elastic leg bands of her little white panties. It was all he could do to keep from spreading her legs wide and savagely tearing into the young, almost naked cunt lying helplessly there before him. Only by exerting an inordinate amount of self control was he able to be gentle with her.

Cally was not aware of it when he eased her shoes off her feet and teased soft wet kisses along the bottom of her foot and up the back of her calf, and she didn't feel him slip her dress off over her head. Nor did she realize what Denny was doing when she felt her hips being raised, and her scanty little panties being pulled down and over the smoothly rounded curves of her hips and slid down her legs.

Slowly, the handsome, heavily breathing man spread her thighs apart, bending and raising the right knee to give him even easier access to her sweet young pussy flesh. Then, with quickening breath, he knelt between her ankles and stared with lascivious eyes at her soft blonde pubic hair and the wide, coral-pink lips of her now completely open and defenseless young cunt. It seemed as if they were a magnet pulling his face toward them. Her cunt called out, begged to be touched, to be kissed, to be eaten like the most succulent fruit just ripe from the tree. The hardness of his throbbing prick rubbed against the silk of his robe and made his balls ache. He had never felt more alive than he did at that moment. He could feel the soft bedspread against his knees now and the warmth of her inner thighs on the palms of his hands as he pushed them even further apart. It was not until her smoothly tapered young legs were completely widespread that Cally began to regain some semblance of consciousness, and even then she was incapable of evaluating completely what was happening to her. She knew her naked buttocks were on a strange bed, that her legs were spread wide apart, that warm hands were stroking the insides of her thighs. Everything considered, it felt wonderful!

Denny sensed that she was beginning to wake out of her stupor. He paused a moment, waiting for some protest, then felt her momentarily stiffened legs relax and fall limply open again. He grinned and licked his lips; she either knew or she didn't know what he was about to do. Either way, she was permitting him to go ahead.

Quickly then, he slithered forward until his face was just above the soft, wetly glistening little slit between her thighs. Never before had he seen such a mouth-watering cunt; the vaginal lips were perfect, as only those of a teenage virgin ever are. Her pubic hair was so softly silky, and the tiny pussy mouth was small, delicate, like the unopened bud of a ruby rose.

Slowly, as though he were savoring every second, he lowered his face...

and his tongue, like the red shining penis of a dog, crept out between his teeth.

He licked once... slowly and gently his tongue moved from clitoris to anus... and was rewarded with an almost inaudible moan. His tongue retraced the wetly teasing path it had just taken, and this time he felt the tendons of her inner thighs tighten and her entire pelvis slowly rise upward toward his face. Unconscious or not, her vagina was responding, for he tasted the first slightly saline secretions of her feminine musk as her pussy, of its own volition, prepared itself for love making by seeping out it swarm, slickly welcoming lubricant.

And Cally felt it was a dream, a wonderful dream... and the handsome stranger was making her feel more beautiful, more alive than she had ever felt in her life. It was so lovely but... was wrong! She struggled suddenly to situp. "No," she cried out, "No. You mustn't."

Instead of answering, Denny Reed drove his tongue full-length into the sweet warm depths of her pussy for the first time, using his nose to titillate her tiny, unconsciously pulsating clitoris.

"Aaaaagggghhhh. No, oh, God, no!"

The man heard her terrified yelp and knew now that he must not stop until she was so aroused she could not help herself. It was now or never. She wouldn't let him near her again if he stopped now, but if he continued and she liked it? who could say? So thinking, he tightened his arms around her thighs and buried his rapacious tongue even deeper into the quivering, heated pussy lips between her open legs.

Fear and sheer pleasure were battling for supremacy in Cally's tormented mind. Was it a heavenly dream or a nightmare she bounced from one feeling to the other until she was totally distraught. Everything she had ever been taught, everything she had believed in were being slowly, and oh so pleasurably eroded by the velvet tongue that licked, sucked, and caressed all at the same time. It was hateful, outrageous, sinful... beautiful.

"No... no," she whimpered, flinging her arm up against her forehead and

clenching her eyes shut as if this would make everything go away. "Stop! Oh God... Pleases stop!"

Denny replied without taking his eyes from her face-hard tongue thrust against her clitoris.

"Oh, Denny... Please don't You can't do that! It's sinful!"

His tongue traced a zig-zag pattern down through her pubic curls from clitoris to anus again, then came back and speared into the seeping hole of her tiny, tightly clenched cuntal opening. Seven, eight times, in rapid succession he flicked his tongue in and out between the inner and outer lips of her pussy, tongue-fucking her in earnest now.

Cally began moaning piteously as she felt powerful sensations overriding all other emotions and body functions."Oh, Denny... Denny! Pleeeaaassseeee! Denny? DENNY?'.The last was almost a shout as his teeth clamped the sensitive almond bud of her clitoris and began nibbling gently. "Oh, God!" she gasped, then fell back against the couch, weakened by the intense feeling and sudden uncontrollable hunger down between her helplessly trembling legs. She made one last protest. "Don't. It's wrong... dirty... perverted."

Denny looked up, his face shining with his own saliva and her excitedly

flowing cuntal juices. "Stop fighting it, Cally. You know and I know that you're enjoying what I'm doing to your wonderful pussy."

"Please... don't talk like that... so dirty," she moaned.

"Ooooooh, but you like it, don't you, don't you my angel... you like my

tongue in your cunt..." He lowered his chin and ran his hot hard tongue along one side of her outer layer of vulva, watching her as he did so. Her face grimaced, not in disgust, but in what was obviously a losing battle for self-control.

She was his now. This beautiful young virgin was his. He could tell that her hot little pussy was in command of her body and mind now, and God! He didn't know when a piece of tail had gotten him so all out excited before.

He let his eyes feast hungrily on the now fully blossomed cunt lips which had grown in size and color since he had begun his ministrations. There was life in those cuntlips, so beautifully framed with incredibly soft pale golden pubic curls. One single drop of her seeping pussy juice clings like a small translucent pearl to the little blonde curls like a dewdrop on a yellow rose. And as he watched her moistening cunt now it puckered and unpuckered in sensual excitement, driving him almost mad with lust.

"Look at me, Cally," he commanded. She lifted her head and watched, spellbound as he placed his thumbs on her vaginal opening and peeled her softly yielding pussy lips apart. The soft cur's of her pubic hairs gave way, exposing the flaming beauty of her vertical little cuntal mouth to his lust-dimmed gaze. She moaned in shame as he breathed against the sensitive lips, the expelled hot air from his throat grazed raw nerves down there and her entire body reacted as she heard his accompanying lewd, lascivious statement: "I'm going to eat your pussy, Cally. I'm going to tongue-fuck you, and you're gonna be in for a beautiful surprise."

She saw his face drop... and his tongue come out to wetly probe her guilt-quivering vagina. That was the last thing she saw. With this hot wet contact between tongue and cunt, she simply was forced to let everything go. Her body responded automatically, jerking convulsively, as she ground her hips into the bed in an effort to escape his long worming tongue that wiggled like a sidewinder up one side of her cunt and down the other. A groan bubbled out of her throat. "Ooooooohhh... my God! Denny... please... don't..." The rapacious licking continued upon her defenseless vagina and she felt her stomach muscles ripple in wave-like undulations. She began wailing in animal-like passion as his tongue scoured her inner thighs and made one hot swipe around her clitoris before snaking rapier-like in and out of her now completely helplessly writhing pussy. "Oh! Aaaahhh..." she panted, and Denny could hear her struggle to fight him off begin to ebb. He raced his tongue faster up the dilated hole between her open thighs. He used his nose to tease against the hotly throbbing little clitoris repeatedly and each nudge brought a low gasp from the helplessly immured girl.

Cally raised her head up to look down over her full, lush breasts and this time her mind was clear enough to see it all. She saw Denny's bobbing head framed between her widespread knees, and she stared in disbelief at Denny's dark brown hair and tanned face bobbing up and down against her soft golden naked pubic hair!

She watched him intently, her mind a maelstrom of conflicting wants. It

was wrong... but Oooooohhhhhh, it felt soooooo wonderful. Better than anything she had ever known in all her seventeen years. The hot waves of forbidden pleasure, the little zephyrs of pure wantonness pervaded her entire being now as Denny's powerful hands released her thighs and slipped under her buttocks, cupping and squeezing the soft, yet firm warm flesh of the hotly trembling cheeks. His tongue and mouth continued to grind further and further into the valley of her squirming defenseless cunt. Without volition, she dug her shoulders into the bed, sucked in her stomach muscles, and raised her pelvis, making Denny's head bury itself even deeper. Debased sucking and slurping sound of his labors echoed throughout the motel room. His hands pulled apart the crevice between her buttocks, and then one adventuresome finger began exploring the opening to her tiny puckered little rectum. The feel of that finger there caused Cally to clench her eyes tightly shut and ball her hands into fists.

It was wonderful. Cally had lost any trace of desire to fight him off now. She had never even suspected her body was capable of such bliss. It was lovely to be fondled and caressed, lovely to feel the warm touch of Denny's mouth up there between her legs.

Cally began moaning low in her throat, obvious sounds of pleasure, her guilt and fear fading as she began to let herself feel everything... oh, if she had only known the inherent wantonness of her own body, she would never have had those drinks, never have come back to the motel with him... But now her mouth opened wide...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.