Throw Mama On The Bed - Cover

Throw Mama On The Bed

 

Chapter 9

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Roxie woke up one morning with the 'hots'. She dreams of sex and a nice hard penis and since the only available person around is her son, they get it on. It is then that her son finds out that she likes to be dominated to an extent, and she likes water sports. Mother and son find lot's of pleasure with each other and in public sex.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Incest   Mother   Son   DomSub   MaleDom   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Novel-Pocketbook  

Roxie sang and danced as she went about her housework. She had never felt so happy in years.

She paused, looking out the window at her son who was digging up the flower bed. His back gleamed with sweat, and his young muscles rippled. She found her hips swaying, a smile on her face. There was a dull, aching throb in her asshole, but it was a delicious feeling.

Rich had fucked her in the ass the night before until she could take no more. Her asshole wasn't sore, but ached pleasantly.

Turning back to her housework, she fantasized about fucking her son while being observed by others. To be seen while fucking her son, or sucking his sweet cock, was a wild turn-on for her.

She put the vacuum cleaner away, then with a giggle, she removed her house-dress. In her panties, she walked to the patio door and saw her son resting on a lounge chair, his legs spread over the sides. She looked at his crotch, and she giggled when she saw the bulge of his crotch under his ragged cut-off jeans.

Roxie knew it was chancy, but to fuck her son on the patio in the middle of the afternoon was exciting to her. The fence was over six feet high, but there were knotholes everywhere, and anyone could peak into their yard. But that made it more exciting for Roxie.

Sliding the doors open, Roxie stood there for a moment. "Need anything I can provide?"

Rich grinned at her. "Mom, you mean you're gonna come out here in those panties? You might as well not have them on."

She looked pointedly at his crotch. "It's no different than you sitting there with your balls showing."

He glanced at his crotch. "Oh, that's not so bad."

"I think it's fantastic, honey." She grinned wickedly. "Want me to take my panties off and come out naked?"

"Later," he said. "I kinda like seeing you going around in panties, Mom. You look ready to eat. I mean, for me to eat."

Roxie stepped to him, touching his balls beneath the frayed edges of his shorts.

"Your balls look ready to eat, too," she said softly, sitting in a folding chair, facing him. "You're ready, honey. That must be hard work."

"Almost as hard as keeping you satisfied, Mom."

Roxie frowned. "Am I too much for you, Rich?"

"That was a joke, Mom," he assured her quickly.

She looked at him, hoping that he was telling her the truth. She saw he had been joking when his cock started pushing at the front of his shorts.

"You know, baby, you've got my asshole throbbing."

"Too much cock last night, Mom?"

"Never too much cock," she mewled, caressing her thighs, watching the head of his cock appear from the leg-hole of his shorts. "I mean my asshole is throbbing in a nice way. Throbbing because you fucked it so much last night."

"Open your legs, Mom."

Roxie uncrossed her knees, spreading them apart.

Rich gazed at the stretching of her panties, the soft hair exposed along the edges of the crotch band.

"You don't care if you're seen, Mom?"

She shook her head, eyes glazing.

"I don't either." Rich pulled his shorts to one side, his cock lurching free with hardness.

"Oh, God, that's beautiful!" Roxie sighed, pushing a hand into her panties and rubbing at her cunt.

Rich watched her hand make her panties bulge. "Mom, you can take your panties off now."

Without hesitation, Roxie lifted her ass from the chair and peeled her panties down and off. She tossed them at him playfully, and they draped over his cock. She giggled.

"Your cock is wearing Mother's panties."

"My cock is gonna be wearing your cunt in a minute, Mom."

"Oh, you don't like Mother's mouth anymore?" she teased, licking her lips lewdly.

"Oh, it'll take that hot mouth, too."

"And Mother's asshole?"

"Wherever you want to get fucked, Mom." He watched her pull up on her cunt, wetness glistening on the puffy slit.

"Mmmmm, everywhere!" she mewled.

"You decide," he said, stroking his cock as he watched her.

"Well, I could suck that sweet thing, give you a nice blow job," she said in pretended indecision. "That would be wonderful. But then it feels so good in my ass, or my cunt. Honey, it's so hard to decide."

"It's hard, all right, Mom," he said, the head of his cock appearing from his tight fist.

"I could jack you off," she teased.

"Not that, Mom. I stopped jacking off the day you fucked me."

"I'm glad. I want that juice on me or in me."

"Wanna sit on my cock, Mom?"

"Ohhh, what a wicked suggestion!"

"Then I guess I'll have to jack off again," he teased, pumping his cock.

"Don't you dare!" she exclaimed, getting to her feet. "I'll sit on it. Oh, yes, Mother will sit on that hard cock!"

She opened his shorts, then pulled them down. She gazed down at his cock for a hot moment. Then she turned her back to him, squatting above his cock. Reaching between her thighs, grasping his cock, she positioned the swollen head between the lips of her hairy cunt, then eased down onto it.

"Ooooh, so good!" she moaned as her cunt stretched around his prick.

Rich watched her as she settled on his cock.

She sat still, shivering with the fullness. She turned and gazed at his face, her hands on her knees. Her cunt clamped wetly around his cock, squeezing it.

"Feel what my cunt is doing to your cock?"

"Ahhh, yes, Mom!"

She rocked back and forth, feeling his cock throb inside her cunt. Her eyes steamed as she began to lift and lower her ass, the muscles of her thighs tightening.

Rich could see his cock slide in her cunt, soft hairs clinging to the wetness of his cockshaft. He placed a hand on her asscheek, cupping it as he kept caressing her thigh.

"Can you see your cock in Mother's cunt?" she asked, gasping softly.

He nodded.

Roxie kept lifting and lowering her ass, her cunt sliding on his hard throbbing cock. She could feel the head of his cock with the sensitive tissues inside her cunt, the swollen lips tingling. Her legs strained, tiring with movement.

"Let me turn around some more..." She twisted around on his cock, bringing her feet up and facing his feet, her back to him. "There, now you can watch my cunt fuck your cock better."

Rich saw his mother's cunt cling to the head of his cock, then push down. Her asshole clenched and flexed, and her soft cries of ecstasy made him lift his ass as she came down on his cock.

"Do you think anyone is peeking at us?" Roxie gasped.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.