Throw Mama On The Bed - Cover

Throw Mama On The Bed

 

Chapter 8

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Roxie woke up one morning with the 'hots'. She dreams of sex and a nice hard penis and since the only available person around is her son, they get it on. It is then that her son finds out that she likes to be dominated to an extent, and she likes water sports. Mother and son find lot's of pleasure with each other and in public sex.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Incest   Mother   Son   DomSub   MaleDom   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Novel-Pocketbook  

Roxie pulled into the garage, pushing the button on the controls to lower the door. She sat in the car as her son pulled her blouse down off her shoulders, exposing her tits. Leaning back, she closed her eyes and enjoyed his fondling hands, her hands resting on his prick, feeling his cock swell and throb.

Rich leaned over and pulled a nipple into his mouth, sucking at it.

She rubbed and squeezed his cock through his pants, feeling her cunt pulsate, her panties still wet. She pictured her son and the man watching her, and she pressed her cunt to Rich's cupping hand. She worked on his pants, opening them and getting his cock out.

Gripping his cock hard, she pumped as he sucked strongly on her nipple.

"Put your hand in my panties," she gasped. "Baby, push your hand inside Mother's panties. Play with Mother's cunt, Rich."

She gasped in pleasure as he rubbed up and down on her hairy cunt, thrusting her legs wide apart. She felt cramped in the car, but this was how she wanted it. Her fist jerked up and down vigorously on his cock as he sucked her tit and felt her pussy. When she felt him move a finger into her cunt, a pleading whine came from her.

"Oh, baby, now!" she whimpered. "Please, now, Rich!"

He lifted his head. "Here? In the garage, Mom?"

"Please!" she moaned.

Pulling his hand from her panties, Rich smiled. "You gotta take everything off, Mom. I mean everything."

"You, too," she said feverishly, jerking at her blouse.

She watched him hotly as he undressed, dropping his clothing out the window of the car. Roxie removed her blouse, unzipping her tight skirt and pushing it off. When she started to remove her panties, he stopped her.

"I wanna take your panties off, Mom," he said hoarsely.

She watched him get out of the car, his cock pointing stiffly. He came around the car and to her side. He opened the door, and Roxie turned toward him. She shivered as he moved his hands up her nyloned thighs over her creamy flesh to her hips. When he began to tug her panties down, she lifted her ass, lying across the seat.

"Ahhh, Mom! Oh, I like your cunt!"

Roxie's legs felt weak as he parted them, her ass hanging over the edge of the seat. She closed her eyes dreamily as he began licking along her nylons, his tongue hot and wet as it reached her naked flesh. She began cooing softly as he lapped along the satiny flesh to her cunt, then along the edges of her pussy slit. She shoved her hands to her cunt, spreading it and arching her hips to him. His tongue moved across her clit, bringing a sharp gasp of delight from her.

Rich swished his tongue in hot circles over his mother's clit, stroking her hips and thighs, her quivering stomach, up to squeeze her straining tits. He licked swiftly at her stiff clit for a moment, making Roxie cry out in ecstasy. Then he began licking her cunt, dragging his tongue up and down the wet, hot slit, from the crack of his mother's ass to the tip of her clit.

Panting in passion, Roxie pulled at the swollen lips of her cunt, opening her pussy-hole as wide as she could. Rich darted his tongue in, probing at the hot, wet inner flesh.

Roxie gasped loudly, shoving her steamy pussy hard into her son's face.

"Ahhhh, Rich!" she sobbed, pumping her ass up and down, smearing his mouth wetly. "Ooooh, baby! Oh, yes!"

"Hot, Mom!" he moaned into her cunt, pushing his hand beneath her bunching asscheeks. "Hot, wet cunt, Mom! Mmmmmmm, tasty pussy, Mom!"

"Suck it!" she wailed, grinding her cunt into his face. "Oh, suck Mother! Suck Mother's cunt! Ooooh, baby, lick my cunt! Eat Mother's hot cunt! Suck the pussy juice out of Mother's hairy, hot cunt!"

Rich pushed his tongue into her pussy, then began to stab back and forth.

Roxie sobbed. Her hands were on his tits, squeezing and twisting them passionately. She thrilled to the way he held and squeezed her ass tightly as he tongue-fucked her. Lifting her knees and pulling them back, her ass raising upward, she hugged them to her tits.

Rich pulled back, gazing at his mother's exposed crotch. He watched her asshole pucker, the swollen lips of her cunt pulsate. With a groan of eagerness, he began to lap up and down again at her crotch, over her asshole and cunt, tongue swirling. He licked at the inside surface of his mother's asscheeks, darted his tongue against her fiery asshole, then licking at her cunt again.

Roxie's mind spun with erotic heat, her hips twisting. She held her knees tight against her tingling tits. The way he licked her asshole and cunt made her gasp. His tongue seemed to be everywhere at the same time, yet always centered on her asshole and cunt.

Her flesh became fiery hot. Her clit seemed more swollen, more stiff, than ever before. That she was very juicy was obvious by the wet sounds his lips and tongue made. Her moans become louder and sharper as her son tongue-stroked into the satiny flesh of her fiery pussy. Her hips began to jerk uncontrollably, her cunt smacking into his face. Sliding her hands down to her ass and cunt, she spread her crotch as wide open as she could.

"Lick it all!" she cried. "Ohhhh, lick Mother's hot ass, right in my fucking hot asshole! Suck my wet cunt... lick my hot asshole and hot cunt!"

Rich thrust his tongue deep into her cunt, then yanked back and plunged it up his mother's asshole.

Roxie churned and sobbed. With his tongue moving from her cunt to her asshole, she felt that her son was tongue-fucking into her cunt and asshole at the same time. She felt as if she had a slit from her stomach to the base of her spine, and it was being stuffed over and over by his tongue.

Her stomach began to tighten, and she screamed as her cunt steamed with fiery heat, ready to explode with intense orgasm. It felt as if her clit was swelling, expanding, with such heat that it was driving her out of her mind.

Suddenly her cunt clutched, clenching in throbbing tightness as she came.

Rich began to ram his tongue in and out of her cunt and asshole with quick motions, fucking into her as she came in shaking rapture.

Roxie shot her feet into the air, pushing at the roof of the car as her cunt and asshole covered her son's sucking mouth. She gripped the insides of her thighs, crying out in frantic delight.

She kept coming for a long time, over and over, her cunt aching with strong pulsations.

Roxie was still coming when her son pulled away from her cunt and ass, his cock jerking with raging hardness. Before she knew it, he had rammed his cock into her cunt.

The sudden penetration of her spasming pussy brought a wild cry of delight from her. His cock seemed to intensify the already overwhelming sensations she was feeling. The depth of his penetration made her gasp. Her head was flung back on the seat as she arched as hard as she could onto his cock.

"Fuck me!" she sobbed in a choking voice. "Oh, my God! Fuck me, Rich! My cunt... oh, my cunt is on fire!"

Grabbing her hips, he rammed into his mother's pussy with quick, hard lunges, his crotch smacking against the swollen lips of her cunt in a fleshy sound.

Roxie began to churn and gyrate lewdly, grinding her ass at his thighs as his cock created a searing, wonderful heat inside her clutching cunt. Humping furiously, her hands clawing at her tits, Roxie began to scream.

The friction of her son's cock pulling against the grip of her pussy sent chills of ecstasy racing through her heated flesh. Pushing her feet at the roof of the car as hard as she could, Roxie went out of her mind with delirious rapture. Her cunt, even though it was going through contractions, felt so sensitive that she could hardly stand it. Her hips churned and gyrated, screams bursting from her. The pull of his cock when he withdrew made her feel as if it was pulling her cunt inside out. When he plunged into her, it made her choke as if he was ramming his cock all the way to her throat.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.