Throw Mama On The Bed - Cover

Throw Mama On The Bed

 

Chapter 7

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Roxie woke up one morning with the 'hots'. She dreams of sex and a nice hard penis and since the only available person around is her son, they get it on. It is then that her son finds out that she likes to be dominated to an extent, and she likes water sports. Mother and son find lot's of pleasure with each other and in public sex.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Incest   Mother   Son   DomSub   MaleDom   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Novel-Pocketbook  

When he pulled his cock out of her cunt, Roxie was too weak to move for some time. She lay on the table, her legs sprawled lewdly apart, her cunt glistening as the lips pulsated gently. Her ass felt soaked in juices, and she enjoyed the wetness.

"You're going to spoil me, Rich," she said, still slightly breathless.

"Who's gonna get spoiled?" He laughed, looking at her cunt. "I don't know any guy my age getting so much pussy, Mom. If anyone is getting spoiled, it's me."

"We can spoil each other." She smiled wickedly at him. "Now, if you'd do one more thing to me, I'll get cleaned up again, and we can see what kind of mischief we can get into today."

"What do you want now, Mom?"

"I want you to piss on my cunt," she whispered, spreading her pussy wide with her fingers. "Piss on Mother's cunt, and I'll bet I'll come again! Try it, baby! Piss on Mother's cunt!"

Rich looked down at his mother. Roxie writhed her hips as she lay with her feet on the two chairs and her knees propped up. Pulling harder at her cunt, spreading it as wide open as she could, her flesh shivered in exhibitionistic pleasure.

"See my cunt, baby?" Roxie mewled hotly. "Oh, look at Mother's cunt, Rich! Want to piss on Mother's cunt? Want to hold your sweet, sweet cock and piss all over Mother's hot, hairy pussy?"

Rich grinned at her, waggling his cock about.

Roxie made a slow grind with her ass, her fingers almost disappearing inside her cunt to spread it wide for him. Her eyes smoldered, the edge of her passion as strong as ever. Clenching the cheeks of her ass, pushing her crotch as high as she could, Roxie slipped her hands lower and spread her asscheeks apart.

"Would you rather piss on Mother's asshole?" she asked, her voice husky with anticipation. "You can piss on Mother any fucking place you want to piss on me, Rich! Ooooh, just piss on me! Piss all over Mother! Piss on Mother's cunt, Mother's asshole, Mother's face!"

"You're sure getting to be a hot bitch, Mom." He grinned. "A real hot fucking bitch."

"Mmmmm, you're fucking right I am!" she groaned, one hand on her ass, the other back on her cunt. "I'm a fucking hot bitch, baby! A real hot fucking bitch cunt!"

Her lewdness fascinated Rich. He gazed at her, seeing the crinkle of her asshole, the fiery slit of her cunt, which was surrounded by soft hairs, glistening with the wetness that made it look so slippery and hot. He grabbed his cock, stepping closer to her. He smashed the head of his cock against his mother's clit.

Roxie let out a gasp as a rumble of pleasure flooded her body again. She pressed her clit hard against the head of his cock.

"Oooooh, you could almost make Mother come again just by doing that!" she panted. "But I want to feel your hot piss on my cunt, baby!"

Rich let out a spurt of piss, watching it spew on his mother's clit. Her fingers and her cunt became drenched, and Roxie gasped softly, her chin tucked down as she watched him.

Pulling back, his cock now a foot away from her cunt, he began to piss in a strong stream. The stinging hot spray upon the sensitive lips of her cunt and clit caused Roxie to jerk her ass upward. He pissed hard on her cunt, soaking her inner thighs and her hand, matting her pussy hair to her flesh. She felt it running along the crack of her ass, and her asshole responded with a tight, hot clench.

"Ooooh, yes, baby, baby!" she panted. "Ahhh... oooooh, yes! Piss on Mother's cunt, Rich! Oh. God, yes! Squirt your hot piss all over Mother's fucking hot cunt!"

Rich sprayed her crotch copiously, her inner thighs gleaming in his piss now. Her cunt throbbed as his hot piss drenched it, and her hand flew to her tits, darting from one to the other, pulling and twisting on her nipples.

"My tits!" she screamed. "Piss on Mother's tits, too!"

Rich lifted his cock, pissing up her stomach.

Roxie squeezed her tits together, nipples almost touching each other. He pissed on her nipples, making them sting. She felt his piss spatter her chin, then her lips. With a moan, she opened her mouth as wide as possible, and Rich, giggling lewdly, lifted his cock and pushed his hips forward, his piss flying high and right into her open mouth.

Roxie gurgled wetly, trying to swallow, her hips gyrating as if she were getting fucked again. Her hands darted swiftly back to her cunt, and she rammed her fingers deep into it, agitating her clit with her free hand. A scream came from her, her cunt exploding into another strong orgasm.

The steam slowed and lost force, dribbling down her body until he sent one final gush on her navel.

Roxie placed her fingers on her cunt, the slit throbbing in visible pulsations around them. As her orgasm began to fade, she let her ass down, her fingers pulling from her cunt slowly and dragging through her piss-soaked pussy hair. She lay on the table wantonly, arms flung outward, legs still apart, breathing heavily.

"See, you did it to me again," she sighed softly. "You made Mother come again. I knew you would. Oh, Rich... you're so sweet to me!"

"You're pretty sweet to me, too, Mom." He smiled. "You did say something about getting into mischief, didn't you?"

Sitting up on the edge of the table, she smiled. "Well, maybe mischief isn't the right word. Honey, I would love it if you would... well, took me out of the house and... you know, made me do something."

Rich stared at her, at first not comprehending. Then he grinned, his eyes becoming bright and sparkling. "Mom, you wanna show your cunt to people?"

Roxie giggled nervously. "I think so, but I don't have the nerve, Rich. I need you to make me do it."

"Me? Mom, if that's what you want me to do, just do it."

"I can't by myself," she said softly, lowering her gaze and blushing.

Rich stared at his mother for a long time.

"If you don't want to, it's okay," she whispered. "I'd understand, honey. You don't want a mother that exposes her cunt to people."

"I don't? Who said so, Mom?"

She lifted her gaze to his face.

"Do you wanna fuck anyone else, Mom?"

She shook her head. "No, only you."

"I'm glad you said that," he replied. "I think I'd get jealous if you did. I might feel very jealous if you even wanted to fuck someone else, Mom."

"I don't, Rich," she assured him. "You do more than enough for me. I need your cock, not someone else's. It wouldn't be the same."

"Okay, we'll do that," he said, grinning. "You better clean up now."

After her bath, Rich watched her dress, and Roxie had to search for something appropriate to wear, something that would make it easy for her to expose herself. Her panties were very tight, very sheer, so the hair of her cunt was exposed through them. She pulled on nylons, then she selected a white, sleeveless blouse. She also went braless. The only skirt she could find was a very tight one, discarded a few years ago when she had added an inch to her hips. It hung just above her knees.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.