Throw Mama On The Bed - Cover

Throw Mama On The Bed

 

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Roxie woke up one morning with the 'hots'. She dreams of sex and a nice hard penis and since the only available person around is her son, they get it on. It is then that her son finds out that she likes to be dominated to an extent, and she likes water sports. Mother and son find lot's of pleasure with each other and in public sex.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Incest   Mother   Son   DomSub   MaleDom   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Novel-Pocketbook  

Turning onto her back and gazing at the ceiling, Roxie was amazed at how good she felt. She didn't feel frustrated. She looked at her son sleeping peacefully at her side.

He was so young, yet he knew so much. He seemed to know instinctively what excited her, what made her cunt hot.

Looking at his body, she saw where his cock made an appealing lump beneath the sheet. Her cunt began pulsating with the now-familiar feeling of an approaching orgasm.

Sliding her hand between her thighs, she rubbed lightly, feeling the soft hair and hot flesh as she stared at his cock. She pressed her palm against her pussy and mewled softly.

She swung her exquisite legs over the side of the bed and stood up. Humming softly, she bathed and groomed herself. Wearing a light robe, she brewed coffee, leaning against the sink and still thinking of all that had happened to her in such a short time.

She was on her second cup of coffee when her son came in, yawning and stretching, still naked.

Roxie grinned at him, her face looking radiant. She watched him pour a glass of milk and swallow it in one gulp.

"Is that all you're going to have for breakfast?" she asked. "Somehow I think you're going to need your strength."

"I'll eat later, Mom," he replied. "Why the robe?"

"I just put it on," she said. "But I'll take it off if you want. It's just that I'm not used to walking around the house naked."

"Mom," Rich said, stepping behind her and shoving his hands beneath her robe to fondle her lovely tits, "you've got to get used to a lot of different things. That was my old mom, and you're my new mom."

"I'll take it off," she whispered. "You know I want to make you happy."

"You make my cock happy," he said, leaning down and kissing her check. "And you make my balls hot, too."

Roxie mewled softly. "Oh, I love to make your balls hot. I wonder if there's such a thing as a happy cunt? If there is, then your mother sure has a happy pussy. I think I have a happy asshole, too."

"See what I mean about my new mom?" He laughed.

"I'm not sure."

"Did you hear what you said, Mom?"

For a moment she looked puzzled, then she began to blush. "Oh, that just came out!"

She clamped a hand over her mouth and looked up at him shyly.

"Sure it did, Mom, and that's nice. I like to hear you talk that way. Yesterday, you only said those words when I had you so hot, but today you say them with no problem."

Roxie writhed her ass on the chair, her blush fading. Rich opened her robe, and began to fondle her nipples. She leaned back against his body, eyes closing, as a sensuous heat began to spread through her.

"Nice tits, Mom," he said, stretching her tits by pulling on her nipples. "You have prettier tits than most girls my age. In fact, your body is better than most of them."

The lips of her cunt swelled, moisture beginning to seep from the slit. Moving a hand behind her chair, then to his leg, she felt his cock stiffening. Wrapping her fingers around it, she began to pump her fist. The position was awkward, but she wanted to feel his cock as he fondled her tits. She felt her palm become slippery with his dripping wetness.

"Want a blow job this morning, baby?" she whispered. "Mother will give you a nice blow job if you want."

He grinned down at her tilted face, squeezing her tits. "If I can keep playing with your tits, Mom, you can suck my cock."

"Mmm, play all you want," she mewled, turning in the chair, her robe parting to show her thighs.

Spreading her thighs around his, she turned loose of his cock and watched it stand upright in hardness. Purring softly, she ran her hands behind his ass, fondling his asscheeks as she eyed his cock. Darting her tongue out, she flicked the tip at his piss-hole, tasting his precome hungrily.

She looked up at him, cupping his ass. "Play with Mother's tits, baby. Mother is going to suck this beautiful hard-on... suck your fucking hot balls off!"

Rich had to lean down a bit to keep his hands on her tits, as Roxie smeared her face with the juices that were seeping from his piss-hole. Quickly, she wrapped her lips around the head of his cock and caressed it with her tongue.

The way he fondled her tits, pulled and twisted her nipples, added to her eagerness to suck him off. Shivering in pleasure, she pushed her mouth down onto his cock, the sliding heat making her lips tingle deliciously. Pushing her tongue hard against his cock, she made her mouth very tight.

Rich moaned, his ass trembling in her palms. Roxie purred, sucking upward on his cock. Reaching the tip, she swirled her tongue in wet circles over the smooth head. She sucked on his piss-hole, drawing his sweet juices into her mouth. She sucked so hard that Rich lifted onto his toes, moaning with ecstasy.

Roxie shoved her mouth down onto her son's cock, feeling his balls nuzzling against her chin. She breathed deeply, her body trembling with pleasure. As she filled her mouth with his cock, her lips writhing around the base of his cockhead pushed into her throat, she felt her cunt pulsating.

She wanted to smash her cunt against him, rub it furiously on his leg as she sucked greedily on his cock, but he wanted to play with her tits. What Rich wanted, she gave him.

Bobbing up and down, she sucked and licked. The hard head of his cock in her mouth made her flesh ripple with goosebumps of pleasure. The throb of his cock excited her, the way it tasted and felt inside her mouth and on her tongue. She knew she was pleasing him by the way his ass bunched and tightened in her palms.

Sliding her mouth up and down his cock, Roxie felt almost desperate to have him gush into her mouth, to fill it to overflowing with his hot, sweet come juice. Her cunt was so wet that she was sitting in a small puddle of juice. Her clit pushed out in straining hardness, feeling as swollen as his cock.

When her son pushed his cock into her mouth as she went down on it, she gripped his ass to hold his prick deep in her mouth for an exciting moment. It almost took her breath away with thrilling pleasure.

"Mmmmmm!" she whimpered hotly, bobbing her mouth rapidly on his cock, becoming very greedy. "Oooommmmm!"

"Mom! Oh, Mom!" Rich groaned. "You're sucking so hard, Mom! Ooooh, you're gonna suck my fucking balls off, Mom!"

"Mmmmm!" she whimpered.

She sucked as hard as she could, pulling up on his cock with tight lips, her tongue pressing it to the roof of her mouth. She wanted to suck his cock as best as she could. Ramming down, smashing her hot lips against the base of his prick and into his wiry hair, she twisted her mouth as she sucked upward.

"Mom, you're about to get a mouthful!" Rich groaned. "It feels so good, Mom, I hope I don't start pissing!"

Roxie gobbled at his cock in a frenzy, wanting to taste his come in her mouth so much that it was all she could think about. Her tongue swirled and licked, her cheeks sucking inward.

"I'm gonna come!" Rich shouted. "Ohhh, Mom! I'm gonna come in your cocksucking mouth, your hot, wet, cocksucking mouth!"

As soon as he shouted, Roxie tasted the first spurt of his hot come juice. With a squeal, she began to gulp his come juice down, sucking his cock frantically. Her cunt swelled, then it seemed to burst with a rippling orgasm that sent her ass to twisting on the chair. The burning jizz spewed across her tongue and down her throat. She pulled her lips up, wrapping them around the head of his cock, her tongue lapping rapidly at his piss-hole.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.