Throw Mama On The Bed - Cover

Throw Mama On The Bed

 

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Roxie woke up one morning with the 'hots'. She dreams of sex and a nice hard penis and since the only available person around is her son, they get it on. It is then that her son finds out that she likes to be dominated to an extent, and she likes water sports. Mother and son find lot's of pleasure with each other and in public sex.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Incest   Mother   Son   DomSub   MaleDom   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Novel-Pocketbook  

Rich pulled his cock from his mother's mouth.

Roxie moaned as his limp cock came out with a soft sucking sound. As he settled lightly on her upstanding tits, Roxie swallowed. She looked up at him, almost dazed by what happened, her cheeks glistening with come juice, lips sparkling wetly.

Rich gazed down at her, and Roxie looked at him for a long moment, feeling his ass on her naked tits. Then she lowered her gaze to his cock and balls. The tip of her tongue moved from her mouth slowly, then over her lips. She tasted his juices on them, and her eyes seemed to take on a lusty glaze. As her son watched, she stuck her tongue out, trying to lick the jizz off her cheeks.

"Ooommm!" she mewled, tasting his juices.

"I'm sorry, Mom," Rich said softly. "I didn't mean to come in your mouth."

Roxie gazed up at him. Her lips were still swollen, giving her the look of a woman feeling intense passion. She pulled her hands along his thighs, her eyes following them as she caressed his young flesh.

"Rich, it was my fault. I should have known it would happen." She glanced up at his face, then back to his thighs. She looked very shy at the moment. "I felt you getting bigger, thicker. And I was very hot, Rich, very, very hot. I've never done that before, never. It's important that you understand that. It's important to me that you are the first one I've... sucked off."

He grinned. "Then it was okay, Mom?"

Roxie could not resist a little giggle, squirming her naked ass on the floor. "So far, I love it. You surprised me with what you want to do to me, though."

"Then it's okay if I come in your mouth?"

Roxie's eyes took on a twinkle as she grinned up at him. "Of course it's okay. In fact, it wasn't so bad."

"Wasn't so bad? Mom, you wouldn't turn my cock loose."

"Well," she said, flushing shyly. "It was sort of nice, I guess."

Rich scooted along her body until he was sitting on her stomach, grabbing her firm tits in both hands.

"Nice?" He laughed, squeezing her tits. "Come on, Mom. Admit it--you loved it. I saw how you sucked my cock. You really sucked it, and I mean like you loved every fucking minute of it."

"I did not," she replied, slapping at his hands in a playful way.

"Bullshit! You love to suck my cock, Mom!" he insisted, pulling on her nipples.

"Okay, I did!" she squealed as he twisted her nipple. "Stop pulling on my nipples, you wonderful guy. I loved sucking your cock, okay? There, I admit it. I loved to suck it, and you taste so good. You tasted sweet and hot when you came in my mouth, and guess what? It made me come, too!"

"See? I knew you loved to suck my cock, to have me come in your fucking mouth, Mom."

She smiled happily. "I guess I do have a fucking mouth, don't I? I guess it's a cocksucking mouth, huh?"

Rich squeezed her body between his knees, pressing her tits together, then pushing them apart. He pinched her nipples, pulling on them, stretching them.

Roxie cooed and writhed as he played with her body, enjoying it very much. She felt the head of his cock brush beneath her tits. She pulled on his cock, making him gasp. Her other hand curled around his balls, then giggling in wicked pleasure, she gently pulled on them, too. Her son laughed as he kept pulling and twisting her nipples, making her gurgle and writhe as she tugged on his cock and balls.

Then he scooted toward her head, his eyes taking on a gleam.

"Rich, you're not going to..." she gasped, staring at the tip of his cock.

"Sure I am, Mom," he said, lifting his cock. "You loved it earlier, and I gotta piss again."

"But that was... oh, Ritchy, it's going to be in my face!"

Roxie stared at his piss hole.

"Watch, Mom. Watch my cock."

Piss came out of his cock slowly, hot on her stomach. Roxie drew in her breath, feeling herself become excited again. His hot piss ran over her stomach, then he began to piss harder. She stared at the head of his cock as the stream crept up her body, then between her tits.

Rich moved his cock, and sprayed the soft, satiny flesh of her tits, then over her nipples. Roxie dipped her chin, watching her tits become soaked in her son's hot piss. She began to pant softly, and her hands moved to her tits, running over them as he pissed on her. She started cooing as she washed her tits in his hot piss, feeling it run down her neck and over her shoulders.

She glanced at his face as she washed her tits. She clamped her thighs together, the pressure upon her cunt and clit bringing a delighted moan from him. Looking back at his cock, she licked her lips slowly. The stream was moving toward her neck, and just as she had thought, he was going to piss in her face.

"Rich..."

She felt it burn on her chin, making a feeble attempt to get her face out of the way. His piss moved upward, and Roxie closed her eyes. She moaned softly as her lips burned and stung as he pissed on them. Her cunt was throbbing and swelling as she began to pulsate with wicked passion.

"Right in your face, Mom!" Rich laughed excitedly. "I'm pissing in your fucking face, and you love it! I can feel you shaking, Mom! And look how hard your nipples are!"

He ran his other hand behind his back and felt her cunt. Roxie spread her thighs so he could get a good feel.

"Ahhh, and your cunt, Mom! Oooh, what a hot fucking pussy you have! Don't tell me you don't like it when I piss in your face!"

Her dress, bunched at her neck, was now soaked in her son's piss, and she was drenched in it from her ribcage to her forehead. With a moan, she clutched his hips, squirming her ass passionately. Then, with a feverish cry, she moved his hand away from his cock, grasping his prick, then her head lifted, taking the full force of his hot piss into her face. It spattered against her lips and cheeks and nose as she turned her face from side to side.

Very slowly, she parted her lips, and tasted his hot piss. A shudder rippled through her, and she stuck out the tip of her tongue, tasting his piss eagerly.

"Ahhh, Mom!" Rich gasped, watching her.

With a hot cry, Roxie opened her mouth wide and held his cock. Her mouth was filled, overflowing, piss running down her chin and over her cheeks. The hot taste sent a shivering excitement through her. With a liquid gurgle, Roxie thrust her ass upward as her son stabbed his fingers up her cunt.

Wildly, she began to swallow, gulping wetly. Her cunt exploded around her son's buried fingers, and she began to come in tight heat. Her pussy clutched and squeezed his fingers as spasms swept through her.

Roxie struggled to push her mouth onto his cock, but the stream was slowing, losing force. When piss dribbled from his cock along her tits and then her stomach, she felt her flesh glowing, her face radiant in glistening wetness.

"Mom," Rich said softly as he got to his feet. "You're fun."

After he had gone, she lay there, wondering about herself again, why this was happening to her after all these years. She had no answers, and she wasn't sure she wanted answers.

Sitting up, she pulled her wet dress over her head. She ran her hands over her body, feeling the wetness of her son's piss on her flesh. She stood up, her legs weak and shaky. Picking up her dress, she walked slowly down the hall. Passing the bathroom just as her son stepped from the shower, she glanced in.

Rich grinned at her, toweling his chest. She looked at his cock and balls, and gave in to the impulse. Giggling, she stuck her tongue out at him playfully, throwing her dress at him. Rich dodged, laughing.

"You silly boy!" She giggled. "Pissing in Mother's face that way! You should be ashamed of yourself!"

"I'm not, Mom."

"I know you're not, and neither am I." She turned her back to him, jutting out her shapely ass teasingly.

"Nice ass, Mom."

"Hot ass?" she questioned.

"One very hot ass!" He laughed.

Roxie spread the cheeks of her ass with her hands. "Yes, it is a hot ass, baby."

Rich gazed at her spread asscheeks, seeing her asshole. "Mom, if you wanna get that hot ass kissed, just say so."

Roxie stood up, looking over her shoulder at him. "Not until I get cleaned up, you won't."

"Then you better hurry!" He giggled, shaking his cock and balls at her.

"Ohhh, I will!" she mewled, and skipped into her room.

By the time she finished her bath, Rich was sitting on her bed, watching her through the open door. She glanced at him, drying her body with a fluffy towel. Lifting her foot to the rim of the tub, her back toward him, she leaned over, running the towel over her slim legs. She knew he was watching her, looking at her ass. Shivering slightly, she swayed her ass as she leaned over.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.