Throw Mama On The Bed - Cover

Throw Mama On The Bed

 

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Roxie woke up one morning with the 'hots'. She dreams of sex and a nice hard penis and since the only available person around is her son, they get it on. It is then that her son finds out that she likes to be dominated to an extent, and she likes water sports. Mother and son find lot's of pleasure with each other and in public sex.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Incest   Mother   Son   DomSub   MaleDom   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Novel-Pocketbook  

Rich looked at her closely, wanting to make sure she meant what she said. Her eyes seemed on fire, and her tongue moved about her lips as she waited expectantly. Roxie knew she was giving her son control of her body, but she was helpless. She wanted him to have that control, to ask her to do wicked things, things she would not do otherwise. Whether it was because she wanted to do them, or if she needed her son to ask her to, she didn't know. What she did know was it gave her such shivery feelings that she was about to come again, spread out so lewdly for his eyes.

"Really?" he asked. "You mean all I have to do is ask you, and you'd do it, Mom? Anything?"

"Ask me," she whispered, pulling up on her tits and trying to lick her nipple. "Ask me."

For a long moment, Ritchy gazed at her. Then he laughed. "I sure hope you mean that, Mom."

"Try me," she said, beginning to pant. She lay on the floor with her dress pushed beneath her chin, posing wonderfully naked to her son.

"Just try me, Ritchy."

He leaned over, moving his hands through the hair of her cunt, making her shiver. Her hips moved upward as the steamy feeling in her body seemed to change her whole personality. From a modest young woman, Roxie became a wanton woman at the mere touch of her son's hand. The transformation was swift, not giving her any time to mentally adjust.

She arched her hips high, knees wide apart. She moaned as her son parted the pink wetness of her cunt, staring at it. His fingers pulled at the hairy lips of her pussy, and she felt the deep pulsations increase. She watched his young face as he looked her crotch over, seeing his excitement there.

"Mom, I wanna see you piss again," he said, his voice thick.

"That's very wicked, Ritchy," she moaned.

"You told me to ask."

Roxie now understood she had known very little about her son. But the thought of pissing while her son watched sent lewd ripples of surprising eagerness through her.

"You want to see mother... piss?" she asked, stammering slightly. "You really do?"

Rich spread his mother's cunt as wide as he could, leaning down and staring at her crotch, nodding his head.

Roxie saw the fiery excitement on his young face.

"I will!" she panted. "I'll do it for you, Ritchy!"

She moved her hands down, putting them on top of his, helping him to hold her cuntlips spread wide. Drawing her feet up beneath her body, knees held wide apart, she sent a quick spurt of hot piss into the air. Rich groaned as he watched it arc up and then splash downward. Roxie mewled, getting more pleasure from her son watching than in actually pissing.

"See?" she panted. "See me piss! See mother pissing!"

"Yeah," he grunted hotly.

"I told you!" she whimpered. "I told you I'd do it if you ask!"

The stream began to slow as the force weakened. When it started dribbling from her cunt, Rich watched it run slowly over the cheeks of her ass, down along the crack. He pushed a hand over her pussy, feeling it.

"Now, that's a wet cunt, Mom!" He laughed.

Roxie began to giggle. "I guess it is. Wet with piss."

"Oh, and pussy juice, too! Piss and pussy juice, Mom! That's a wet cunt!"

He lifted his hand, and before she knew what he was going to do, he rubbed it into her face.

"Ritchy!" she screamed.

"I saw what you did when I was fucking you, Mom," he said, smearing her mouth with his wet palm. "You stuck your finger up your cunt and licked it! This is no different."

"But..."

His fingers slipped into her mouth. She tasted her piss and her own pussy juice. Her eyes widened, then closed in passion as she began sucking at his fingers.

"You like it, Mom, you really like that," Rich said.

He pulled his fingers from her mouth.

"That was mean, Ritchy," she said, but the huskiness in her voice and the fire in her eyes told him that she had enjoyed it.

He sat down and pushed his pants off his feet, then stood up, his cock in his hand. Roxie looked up at him, understanding his intentions.

"No, Ritchy," she said, pushing her feet outward and starting to roll away. "No, don't..."

He grabbed her arm and pulled her back onto her side. "Be still, Mom. You told me anything, so be still."

She lay back, wanting to cover her face, feeling embarrassed again. She stared up at his cock, trembling visibly, wanting what he was going to do to her.

Rich suddenly sent a hot spurt of piss over her stomach.

"Oh!" she gasped, feeling his piss sting and splash over her flesh. Her eyes slitted with steamy pleasure. "Ritchy... oh, Ritchy!"

Grinning down at her, he stepped between her knees, and Roxie drew her feet once again underneath her body, spreading her knees apart. Rich pissed over her cunt, drenching the soft hair.

Roxie made slow grinding motions with her hips as his piss spattered her cunt. It felt wonderful, stinging the sensitive lips of her pussy and her clit. He arched his cock and sent hot piss up her stomach and over her tits. Gasping hotly, she cupped her tits and strained them to the hot stream, her nipples tingling.

"Piss on me!" she cried out wantonly. "Ohhh, Ritchy, piss on me! Ooooh, that's so hot! Piss on Mother's tits... piss on Mother's cunt! Piss all over Mother!"

Rich laughed in delight as he soaked her from tits to cunt, her body glistening.

Roxie was overwhelmed with passion. Her son pissing on her was making her want more and more wicked things done to her.

"Ahhhh, piss on Mother!" she panted. "Ooooh, my tits, my cunt! Oooooh, it's good, Rich! Drench me... drench my naked ass in hot piss!"

Her hands flew to her cunt, fingers spreading the swollen lips, then smashing them together.

"Piss in my cunt! Ooooh, piss inside Mother's cunt!"

Rich thrust his hips forward, spraying the pink flesh of her cunt with a strong stream. Roxie felt it splash against the flesh of her cunt, then she let out a scream.

"I don't believe it! I'm coming!"

Her cunt was pulsating with contractions, and her son watched as she came. Roxie twisted her ass. Her eyes were wild with heat, mouth gaping in surprise.

Her body trembled as her orgasm faded, her ass thumping weakly against the floor. She lay in sprawled lewdness, her son laughing in pleasure above her. Roxie felt as if she wanted to blush, yet she was unable to. Her body quivered with excitement even after her orgasm.

"What are you going to do now?" she asked when he stepped over her body, straddling her.

"Something you want, Mom."

Roxie looked up between her son's thighs, at his balls and cock. A blush came over her, spreading over her face until it was pink.

"Not that, Rich!" she protested weakly. "I've never done that before! Please, not that!"

Rich squatted above her stomach, knees apart. Despite her pleas, she could not take her eyes off his crotch. His balls hung down, his cock was half hard. When he lifted his balls, she saw his asshole, and her blush became deeper.

"What do you mean, not that, Mom?" he asked. "How do you know what I'm gonna do?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.