Throw Mama On The Bed - Cover

Throw Mama On The Bed

 

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Roxie woke up one morning with the 'hots'. She dreams of sex and a nice hard penis and since the only available person around is her son, they get it on. It is then that her son finds out that she likes to be dominated to an extent, and she likes water sports. Mother and son find lot's of pleasure with each other and in public sex.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Incest   Mother   Son   DomSub   MaleDom   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Novel-Pocketbook  

Roxie wanted to run away. The way her son looked at her was embarrassing. He seemed to stare right through her clothing. He seemed so much different, acting bolder with her than before. But then, she thought, hadn't she just given him that right?

"Please, Ritchy, listen to me," she said, almost pleading, wringing her hands. "This is very important. Please, let me talk."

He leaned back, looking at her, his face serious.

"Ritchy, something is... something has happened to me. I don't know why or what, but it's something I seem to have no control over. I've never been this way... never felt this way, in my entire life. Do you understand what I'm trying to say?"

He nodded slowly.

"What we... what I did, well... I couldn't help myself. It happened before I could think, or stop it."

"I think I understand, Mom," he said, starting to show interest. "I mean, I hope I understand."

"It's difficult for me to explain, because I don't understand myself, and this is very hard for me, Ritchy."

Roxie glanced at his crotch. The bulge of his cock and balls made her tremble.

"Last night, then today..."

"Restless pussy, Mom."

"What? What did you say?"

"I said, you have a restless pussy."

"Ritchy, that isn't a nice thing to say about..."

Rich sat up and leaned forward, looking at her keenly. "Mom, that's what it is--a restless pussy. All the guys at school know about that. A couple of girls have the same thing, and I'd say you have it, too."

"I don't know what it is, but I know I can't seem to control it."

"Pussy, Mom," Rich said. "Pussy, cunt. You didn't have any trouble when my cock was in there. What's the problem now?"

"I've never said... I don't talk that... Ritchy, you're not trying to help me at all!"

"I'll help you, Mom. Anytime you get restless, just let me know."

"That's not what I want. I want--oh, I don't know what I want!"

Her hands flew to her face, covering it. She was so embarrassed, she wanted to die. Even now, her cunt was on fire, pulsating so hotly that she wanted to cram her fingers into it. She trembled, wanting to cry, yet the tears would not come.

"Mom, I know what you want. I don't know much about those things myself, but I think I know exactly what you want, or at least what you need."

"Oh, God, I do!" Roxie sobbed. "I do, Ritchy!"

"Mom, lift your dress."

"I will not!" she gasped. "What do you think... I'm your mother, Ritchy!"

"Lift your dress, Mom," he insisted.

Roxie trembled, hands falling slowly from her blushing face. She turned her head to one side and began to inch her dress up. She felt his eyes, very hot, following the hem as she drew the dress above her knees, then to mid-thigh. She was shaking so badly that her knuckles were white as she gripped the dress, her legs turning weak. She held her dress near her hips.

"Higher, Mom. Lift it higher... to your waist."

With a little sob, Roxie lifted her dress around her waist. She closed her eyes with embarrassment as her son gazed at her. The panties were tight, her cunt puffing them outward. The shadow of her thick pussy hair was framed inside the thin nylon. Her legs were lovely, very smooth and unblemished. She heard him open his pants and a flash of heat ran through her. She knew he was taking his cock out as he looked at her. She felt so exposed, so wanton, standing before her son with her dress up.

"Push your panties down. Show me your cunt, Mom."

"Ritchy, please, don't..."

"Come on, Mom. You know you wanna show me your cunt."

A shudder swept through her. Holding her skirt with her elbows, she reached for the waistband of her panties. She began to tremble.

"Ritchy, I don't want to take them off," she sobbed softly. "Honey... please. Don't ask me to..."

Her eyes caught sight of his cock standing out of his open fly. It was thick and long, with a swollen head that was dripping pre-come. With a moan, Roxie pushed at her panties, sliding them down her hips. "Ritchy, you don't know what you're doing to me! I don't want to do this! Ohhh, honey, please don't--Ritchy, yes! Yes, Ritchy!" She shoved her panties down two inches below her cunt. She stood up, shoulders back, tits thrust outward, her hairy cunt displayed to her son. Almost instantly, her embarrassment was gone, and in its place was a warm, erotic sensation. She felt her cunt throbbing, her clitoris distending.

Staring at his cock, she parted her feet on the floor, the panties stretching wider on her thighs. Moisture began to run slowly along the insides of her thighs. Her eyes glowed as the heat increased in and around her cunt, spreading along her thighs and over her ass. She ran her fingers through the soft hair of her cunt as she stared at her son's cock, then she parted the soft lips, to expose her clit.

"Honey," she whispered, rubbing her clit in slow circles with the tips of her fingers. "Do it to me again."

Rich stood, pushing his pants down. His cock stood up at an angle, the head lifted toward her face. His balls looked so full and hot.

Stepping toward him, she cupped her son's balls, squeezing them gently.

"Oooooh, they feel so full," she mewled. "Ritchy, your balls... so hot! Mmmm, nice, baby, very nice."

Pulling her hand away from her cunt, she wrapped her arm behind his neck and smashed her mouth to his. She kissed him feverishly, licking at his lips. She moaned when she felt his hand move around her waist, then pull her tightly against his body.

She felt his cock rubbing against the hair of her cunt, then his hands were holding the cheeks of her naked ass. Squirming hard against him, kissing and sucking at his lips, she got his cock between her thighs and held it against the slit of her cunt. She gasped when she felt his cock rub against her cunt.

Roxie moved a hand behind her ass, feeling the head of his cock push between her thighs. Rubbing her palms against it, she pulled back, gazing at his face.

"Do it now!" she panted. "Hurry and do it now, Ritchy!"

He pushed on her shoulders. She knelt, then willingly leaned over on her hands and knees as her son knelt behind her naked ass. She spread her knees on the floor as her son caressed her satiny ass.

Knowing he was seeing her in this lewd, available position made Roxie cry out with eagerness. She wiggled her ass wickedly. When he rubbed his cock on her flesh, the wetness of his pre-come seemed to blister her in a delicious way. Cooing softly as she felt him rub the hot head of his cock against her cunt, she lowered her shoulders and head to the floor, jutting her ass up very high. She felt the touch of his cock against the swollen, sensitive lips of her cunt. With a soft whimper, she twisted her ass.

"Ritchy, please... you're teasing me! Don't tease me, baby! You know I want it! You know Mother needs it very much! Hurry, baby! Can't you feel how hot Mother is... how hot Mother's cunt is?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.