Throw Mama On The Bed - Cover

Throw Mama On The Bed

 

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Roxie woke up one morning with the 'hots'. She dreams of sex and a nice hard penis and since the only available person around is her son, they get it on. It is then that her son finds out that she likes to be dominated to an extent, and she likes water sports. Mother and son find lot's of pleasure with each other and in public sex.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Incest   Mother   Son   DomSub   MaleDom   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Novel-Pocketbook  

The next day, Roxie was more embarrassed than ashamed of what she had done with her son. Her lack of shame surprised her very much. Usually she was very modest, always making sure that her knees were covered and together when she sat, and seldom did she wear reveal-ing clothing. Those women who wore short shorts, with half their asses exposed, were shameless, she felt. Her own shorts came to mid-thigh, and they were not at all tight around her hips or ass.

What she had done was more shameless than wearing revealing clothing, yet she didn't feel ashamed. As she bathed, she tried to understand what was happening to her. None of it made sense.

Her hand moved between her thighs, and a tremor swept through her when she touched her clit.

Jerking her hand away quickly, Roxie scrambled from the tub, horrified that she was touching her pussy without even knowing it now.

With her mind still dwelling on the day before, she pulled on a pair of panties, snapping the elastic around her hips. She selected a sun dress from her closet, and slipped it on. Although she dressed modestly, she was always dressed attractively. Her long, medium-brown hair sparkled, and she applied a faint coat of lipstick, then an eyelash enhancer, the only make-up she wore.

Nervously, she left her room, not knowing what to expect from her son when they came face to face.

Rich was in the kitchen, eating a bowl of cereal when she entered, finding a fresh pot of coffee already made. Pouring herself a cup, she sat at the table and avoided looking directly at him.

"How do you feel, Mom?"

"I... I feel fine," she murmured.

She felt him gazing at her, staring right at her tits. A blush started on her face, and she was beginning to shake. She spilled a drop or two of coffee on the table. He kept staring at her, and her nipples were stiffening inside her bra and dress, starting to tingle. She was reacting to the way he looked at her. With a start, Roxie found she was wondering if her son had a hard-on.

Startled by the thought, she dropped her cup.

"Oh, shit!" She darted her hand to her mouth, her face flushed.

The cup shattered on the floor, coffee spilling everywhere. She stared down at the mess.

"I'll get it, Mom." Rich grabbed some paper towels and squatted at her feet. "You're sure jumpy this morning. Are you nervous about something?"

She felt his eyes staring at her knees, and with a little gasp, she realized they were spread apart. She clamped them together tightly, then heard her son laugh low in his throat. But the instant she clamped her thighs together, the pressure set up a hot tingle in her cunt. She relaxed, then, to her horror, she saw that Rich was peeking between her legs.

Her legs refused to move, and she placed her hands on her thighs to close them. Even that didn't work. She was blushing furiously, knowing her son was peeking at her, maybe even seeing her panties, and she sat there in a trance, frozen and helpless, trembling with a heat that consumed her flesh.

As Rich looked up, Roxie stared at him, eyes smoldering and glassy. The tip of her tongue moved over her lips, and it was all she could do to stop herself from reaching for him.

She felt his hot palms cup her knees, and when he gently pushed them apart, she was so weak there was nothing she could do. A soft sob came from her throat when her son spread her knees. She slumped in the chair, eyes closing, as her face burned with embarrassment. But excitement began to rumble through her. It was almost like her fantasy of being looked at in the car. Her cunt began to pulsate wetly, her clit bulging. She clenched her fist at her hips, leaning her head back, eyes closed.

Rich gazed between the satiny smoothness of his mother's thighs, recalling her wanton exhibitionism in the car the day before. Young as he was, he sensed his mother was helpless, that he could do just about anything he wanted to her.

Being a young, horny boy, he was delighted in what he discovered. He pushed her knees wider apart, seeing the tight crotch of her panties, the soft pussy hair curling along the edges. His cock, already hard, pushed at his pants.

Roxie sat with her knees held open by her son, spread very wide, in a very lewd position of invitation. She was blushing furiously, but he was burning up with need, too. She felt moisture seeping from her cunt, soaking into her panties.

"No..." she whispered when she felt his hands move up her legs under her dress. "Ritchy, no..."

Rich ignored her, caressing his mother's velvety thighs, feeling her flesh. Now he had the chance to do what he had longed to do for so many months--feel a girl up.

He ran his fingertips along the edges of her panties, then over the front.

Roxie gasped, moaning softly. "No... no... no."

Her breath caught when she felt him tugging at her panties, felt her ass cooperating with him by lifting off the chair, She felt her panties slide down her thighs, and her feet lifted so that her son could remove her panties.

Once again Rich spread his mother's legs, gazing at her crotch, seeing her hairy cunt. The triangle of soft hair was thick, and he smoothed it with his hands, exposing the puffy pink slit of his mother's cunt.

Roxie felt as if she had no strength to resist him. Her son pushed her knees wide, then he pulled at her hips until he had her ass hanging over the edge of the chair.

Roxie peeked from slitted eyes when she heard the snicking of his zipper. Again her breath caught when he stood, his cock thrusting from his fly in a raging hardness. She stared hungrily, no longer blushing, her passion taking control once more. She saw him close his fist about his cock and pump it a few times as he stood looking down at her cunt. She gasped when he rubbed the fiery head against her thigh.

She listened to him breathing hotly as he stood between her legs, stroking his cock. Her cunt clasped tightly, juices seeping from it and onto the curves of her ass. She gripped the seat of the chair in an effort to keep from reaching for his cock.

Then Rich was moving closer to her, the head of his cock pointing at her cunt.

Roxie turned her head in a futile gesture to keep him from seeing her face. The head of his cock touched the tip of her clit. She gasped. Her pussy seemed to clamp up as a quick orgasm shot through her.

Rich pushed his cock down, the head rubbing from her clit to the hot slit of her cunt.

Roxie held her breath, feeling the swollen tip of her son's cock pushing at her cunt. She began to sob, but it was the sob of burning passion.

Suddenly her son pushed his cock into her cunt.

"Ritchy!" she cried, her hands jerking off the chair and clutching his hips tightly. "Oh, God, Ritchy!"

Rich held his mother's shoulders and pushed his cock deep into her clasping cunt.

Roxie lost all control once more, and her hips jerked up against him. His cock felt so big, so thick, so long, inside her cunt, filling her to full capacity. Her cunt seemed to close about his cock tightly, caressing it with rippling movements.

Then Rich began fucking her.

Roxie moaned and sobbed softly, her hips grinding with his lunges. The rough texture of his jeans on her sensitive thighs seemed to intensify, and she tightened them against his hips. She strained her cunt at him, hips gyrating in wanton passion. The shaft of his cock sent thrills shooting through her crotch, up to her tits, making them hard. Wet sounds came from her cunt as his cock stabbed quickly.

"Oh, Ritchy!" she moaned, her head tilted over the back of the chair, hair hanging down. Her eyes opened and closed as her hips jerked and thrust to his rhythm. She clutched his hips, jerking him into her cunt. "Ohhhh, Ritchy! My God, Ritchy!"

Rich was panting, staring down at his cock sliding in and out of his mother's clinging cunt. He could see the pink flesh gripping his cock, watch her clit rub at the shaft. He curled his fingers about her tits through her dress and bra.

Roxie cried out, her hands flying off his hips to cover his, smashing his palms hard against her tits, almost flattening them. She bucked her ass up and down, grinding lewdly. She trembled and shivered, making gulping sounds.

"Oh, Ritchy!" she cried, ramming her cunt up hard.

A second orgasm was exploding inside her pussy, causing the fiery, hairy slit of her cunt to clamp around his cock.

"Oh, it's happening again!" she gasped wildly. "I don't believe it, Ritchy! I'm--Oh, God, I'm coming, Ritchy!"

"I know, Mom!" he panted. "I know!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.