Throw Mama On The Bed - Cover

Throw Mama On The Bed

 

Chapter 10

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Roxie woke up one morning with the 'hots'. She dreams of sex and a nice hard penis and since the only available person around is her son, they get it on. It is then that her son finds out that she likes to be dominated to an extent, and she likes water sports. Mother and son find lot's of pleasure with each other and in public sex.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Incest   Mother   Son   DomSub   MaleDom   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Novel-Pocketbook  

Both of them were freshly showered, sitting at the patio table, the remains of their dinner before them. They were naked. It was dim, but they could still be seen by someone. It was a warm night, and Roxie was quite comfortable without clothing.

She enjoyed being nude with her son. She loved the way he watched the subtle movement of her tits when she moved her arms about. She enjoyed his gaze following her body when she stood, gazing at her shapely ass and the curls of her cunt, her smooth legs.

Rich told his mother about looking at succulent young girls, becoming so aroused that he could hardly stand it. Then he delighted her when he confessed about fantasizing about her in the past few weeks.

Then they talked of the things they had done, and Roxie confessed she had learned more about herself.

Listening to her son, Roxie was amazed at his erotic imagination. It excited her to hear the things he fantasized about.

By the time dinner was over, his cock was very stiff.

Roxie shoved her hand between his thighs, gripping it and stroking.

Rich placed his arm over her shoulder, fondling her tit with one hand, feeling her fiery cunt with the other as they talked in quiet, but excited voices. His cock throbbed hotly in her hand, and her cunt was making soft, wet sounds as he penetrated it with a finger, rubbing her pulsating clit.

Roxie ran her tongue into his ear, whispering: "Want to fuck me in the front yard?"

He squeezed her tit. "Mom, do you think it's dark enough. There's a street light, you know."

"I don't care," she purred hotly, caressing his cock. "I want to be fucked in the yard, honey. I can pretend to be a teenage girl, your date, and you get so hot you can't wait to get into my panties, and I have to fuck you anyplace we can. I want to pretend I'm a hot little teenage girl for you."

His cock jerked, juices seeping along the shaft, making it feel very slippery. The idea of her pretending to be his date was exciting to Rich.

Roxie stood, rubbing her cunt against his bare shoulder. She spread her thighs, pressing the wet slit of her pussy against his shoulder, pulling his face to her stomach. Rich licked at her flesh, his hand holding her firm, swelling ass, looking up at her.

"Come on, baby," she said softly. "Fuck Mother in the front yard."

Clutching him by his hard cock, Roxie led her son through the house. It required little urging because he was steaming with desire, as hot and eager as his mother was.

Opening the door, Roxie looked out. The yard was in dim light from the street lamp, and it was surrounded by a two-foot high hedge.

A car passed, and they waited until it was out of the sight. Then, giggling in wicked pleasure, they ran across the yard. Rich was delighted to see his mother's ass gleam in the dim light. She fell onto her back near the hedge, kicking her long legs into the air and spreading them wide open. Rich stood looking down at her as he pumped his cock slowly.

"Come on, you nut!" She laughed. "You want someone to see you playing with your cock?"

"I thought that was the idea, Mom."

"The idea was for you to fuck me out here, not jack off."

Rich giggled. "You're right, Mom. I'd be crazy to jack off when there's such a hot cunt waiting for my cock, huh?"

"That's right," she purred, holding her uplifted legs wide apart. "If you want to jack off on Mother, you can do it, but not right now. Right now you have to fuck me, baby! Later, you can come in my face if you want, but I want that cock in my cunt now!"

"Turn over, Mom," he said huskily. "Stick your ass in the air."

"Oooooh, yes!" she moaned, rolling onto her stomach and pulling her knees up, jutting her creamy ass high. "I love it this way, Ritchy! I love to have you fuck me this way! You can go so deep!"

Rich dropped to his knees behind her ass, feeling her ass. He dragged his palm along her cunt, then pushed his cock to the slit.

Roxie held her breath as her son pushed his throbbing hard cock into her cunt. She felt the ridges of the shaft as he thrust it deep, smashing his balls against her. Her tits rested on the soft grass as she moaned in anticipation of the hot friction.

She twisted her naked ass against his body, her fingers digging at the grass.

Rich held stiff, his cock buried, feeling the flexing grip of his mother's cunt pull on it. Her pussy felt widely spread around his cock, yet it clung to his prick with beautiful tightness. She trembled as he ran his hands up and down her thighs, over her ass.

Roxie sighed when her son pulled his cock back until only the swollen head was inside her cunt, then slowly pushed it into her again, her sigh turning to a gasp of delight. She held still as her son slowly worked his cock in and out, making her shiver and shake. She moved her uplifted ass in a grinding, screwing motion. Her clit rubbed at the shaft of his cock, thrilling her. Each time he pushed deep into her, he paused, and Roxie moaned when she felt his cock jerking so deeply in her. Her hairy cunt caressed his cock, her cunt-lips nibbling at the shaft as he kept slowly fucking into her.

"Mmmm, nice, Rich!"

"Tight, hot cunt and pretty ass."

"Hard cock--my hard cock!"

"My mother, hot piece of ass."

"Ohhhh, fuck your hot mother's pretty ass!"

Rich giggled. "My mother, the cocksucker!"

Rich pulled his cock back, then thrust into her cunt quickly, taking her breath away.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.