Throw Mama On The Bed - Cover

Throw Mama On The Bed

 

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Roxie woke up one morning with the 'hots'. She dreams of sex and a nice hard penis and since the only available person around is her son, they get it on. It is then that her son finds out that she likes to be dominated to an extent, and she likes water sports. Mother and son find lot's of pleasure with each other and in public sex.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Incest   Mother   Son   DomSub   MaleDom   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Novel-Pocketbook  

Never in her life had Roxie felt such feelings. Sex simply had not been part of her life.

Until now.

For some reason, she thought about it constantly. Images of hard cocks would come into her mind at the most inappropriate times, often embarrassing her. She would be shopping in the supermarket, and an unusually shaped cucumber would suddenly resemble a thick, long cock. She found herself looking for things that resembled a cock, blushing furiously when she realized what she was doing. Even mundane objects like a telephone pole made her think of cock.

Once, much to her embarrassment, she had come out of her bath, forgetting she was naked, and she had bumped into her son in the hallway.

For a moment Roxie had seemed disoriented, until she saw how her son was staring at her. Then, with a cry of embarrassment, arms and hands covering her tits and cunt as best she could, she had run back into the bathroom and slammed the door, sitting on the toilet and sobbing into her hands, wondering what was happening to her. Later, after she had calmed somewhat, she wondered what her son must think of her.

Tossing soiled clothing into a washing machine, she felt it vibrating, against her hips and thighs. Immediately she felt such a responding throb in her cunt, and she moaned, not wanting to feel such wanton sensations. Her hips pushed against the machine, the vibration sending quivering thrills through her body. Squeezing her eyes shut, Roxie felt herself giving in to the urges, for the first time unable to resist.

Arching her back, she inched her skirt up.

The cheeks of her ass tightened, then began to bunch in a writhing motion. Her cunt seemed to swell, become puffy, her clit knotted with fiery heat.

"No," she whispered in a desperate try to stop herself. "No... no... no."

She slipped her skirt to her narrow waist, glancing over her shoulder to make sure the door was still closed, that her son was not peeking.

Sliding her hot palms up and down her thighs, Roxie began to twist her ass, swaying sensuously. She was moaning softly. Her hands cupped the grinding cheeks of her ass, squeezing hard. She was acutely aware of her cunt, the expanding sensation of it in her tight panties. She felt the moisture in the crotch, on her inner thighs. Gripping one cheek of her ass, she pushed her other hand between the washing machine and her body, curling her fingers into her cunt, pressing and rubbing in slow motion.

Roxie did not hear the door open, nor see her son peeking at her.

Rich stared at his mother's ass, her skirt twisted about her waist, watching her squeeze her asscheek, knowing she was rubbing her cunt with the other hand. A grin spread over his face as he watched.

Roxie was deep in an erotic fantasy now, and she turned, with her eyes still closed, feeling for the handle of the car door. She opened the door, sitting in the seat. Leaning back until she was flat on the seat, she spread her knees wide, sliding a hand beneath the waistband of her panties.

Rich watched, his eyes burning in fascination, seeing his mother's panties bulge outward as she began to move her hand inside them. Soft pussy hair gleamed along the spreading edges. He saw how puffy the lips of her cunt were, heard the hot, liquid sound as she moved her two fingers into her cunt.

Plunging her two fingers into her cunt as deep as she could, Roxie whimpered and tossed her ass upward, grinding in tight screwing motions. Her other hand was beneath her ass, clutching a tight asscheek once again. She rammed her fingers in and out, the friction bringing sobs of ecstasy from her.

"Ooohhhhh... ooooh!" she moaned, the sound carrying to her staring son. "Ahhhh... ooooooooh... mmmmm!"

As the hot feelings increased, Roxie tossed her ass up and down, swinging her hips wildly, plunging her fingers in and out of her cunt with wanton, mindless rapture.

Jerking her hand off her ass, she darted it under her thin sweater. She didn't hear the gasp of her son as she exposed her tits. Feverishly pulling and twisting her nipples, Roxie began to fingerfuck herself with vigorous strokes, arching her crotch. Her panties pulled away, and her son gazed in steamy fascination, now able to watch her two fingers penetrating the hairy wetness.

"Ooohhhh, yes!" Roxie sobbed. "Oh, yes!"

A low whine came from her as her ass lurched upward. The whine changed to a throaty scream. She buried her two fingers as far into her cunt as she could, smashing one of her tits almost flat with her palm.

"Yes! Ohhhh, yes!"

Rich saw his mother shudder, then her hips seemed to start jerking out of control.

"Oooooommmmmm!" She strained her cunt onto her fingers as the convulsion burned through her, her stomach rippling. Then, as the spasms weakened, she let her ass slump, but her fingers were still inside her cunt.

Rich kept watching, seeing the stretching of her pussy. His cock almost burst from his jeans Roxie slowly pulled her fingers from her cunt, her legs moving together slowly.

By the time she was sitting up in the car, Rich had closed the garage door, and she never knew he had been watching her. With a blush on her lovely face, she stood on shaky legs, smoothing her skirt down, returning to the washing machine. She felt dazed for a moment, concerned that she had weakened and given in to the wicked urge.

Then a smile spread over her face, eyes gleaming softly.

She felt good, very good.

The relief had been needed.

But she still felt ashamed of what she had done.

However, her relief was short-lived.

Soon after dinner, Roxie was horrified to find those urges coming on again, stronger than they had been that afternoon. She was sitting in the living room with her son, watching television, when her clit started swelling.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.