Spanked Babysitter - Cover

Spanked Babysitter

 

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A man wants to train his young babysitter to become his sex-slave. So he sets-up the babysitter to catch her masturbating and using candles to bring herself off. The man coereces her into having sex with the him so he will not have to tell her parents. She likes the sex so much that he starts training her to please him sexually and to prove that she wants to be his 'property' she must pass an all-night orgy test with multiple men.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Reluctant   Coercion   Lesbian   Heterosexual   BDSM   Spanking   Gang Bang   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Novel-Pocketbook   Caution  

Vicki grabbed Robert's cock. Her hand lightly stroked his prickshaft, making it twitch in response. With her other hand, she gently hefted his big balls. She purred upon noticing how heavy they were. After lightly squeezing the man's cock from top to bottom, the girl pulled it to her mouth.

Tickling his balls, Vicki ran her tongue up and down the topside of his cock. She lovingly swabbed his prickshaft until it was slippery with wetness. Still jacking his loose cock flesh, she held his prick pointing up to the man's belly. Her hand stopped moving. His big prick strained upward. Vicki's eyes gleamed and her breath came in gasps and she stared at and smelled his horny prick. Her tongue went to work on the underside. Her hand gently squeezed his moistened prickflesh while she licked.

Her tongue slid up to his cocktip. She began licking the point where his prickhead joined the shaft. Swirling around in tiny circles, the girl's tongue began rubbing its way down, moving from side to side and back and forth.

When she got to the base of Robert's cock, she rubbed her slick lips around it. Then she began licking over his balls. Gently, she wet the hairs on the man's ball-sac, making them lay down. When she had coated his balls, she opened her mouth and gently slipped it over one of his big balls. Opening her mouth even wider, she moved her head from side to side as she tried to get his other ball in her mouth, too. With her hand, she gently coaxed it in. Robert groaned as both his balls slipped into the girl's warm mouth.

"Ohhh, baby, be careful with those! Ohhhh, it feels good," he panted. He winced as the tingles ran up and down his body at the strange sensation. His body came alive with heightened awareness as the girl nursed on his tender balls. He knew that at any moment, she could chomp down and crush his delicate balls in her jaws. His toes began curling up.

Vicki purred in pleasure at the complimentary words. She eased his big balls back out of her mouth, and her lips slid back up to the crown of Robert's cock. After jacking his prick flesh and licking over his cockhead, she encircled his piss-slit with her lips. Sucking strongly to pick up any drops of pre-cum, she began sliding her lips over his smooth cockhead. Her tongue never slowed down as her lips took in his cockhead and locked behind it. She paused, jacking his prick into her mouth while repeatedly pumping her asshole up and down Gary's cock.

"Mmmmm, mmmmmppphhhh," she moaned, getting into the act.

Her lips resumed their downward journey. She slowly bobbed her head, keeping her lips tight to create the most friction. Each time she moved her head down, more cock slipped into her mouth. Her tongue kept busy flicking over the underside of the man's cock. Her hands kept stroking the loose flesh at the man's prick root as she sucked.

Her lips took in about three quarters of the man's thick cock, and she could take in no more. She began pistoning her head up and down in earnest, keeping her tongue against the underside of his cock. Each time most of his cock pushed into her mouth, the gag reflex prevented her from sucking in any more. Her hand covered his remaining cockflesh and kept a tight grip on it. She squeezed and jacked his prick off into her mouth while she sucked.

Vicki became aware of two hands pinching her nipples. They flicked over her rubbery tit-tips, then circled them. They pinched and twisted her nipples until she gasped her pleasure. Then the hands slid back down her smooth belly to her pussy and dove in between her legs.

While she kept sucking, and grinding her asshole against Gary's balls, she felt his hands rubbing up and down her wet cunt slit. Going to each side of her pussy, the hands spread her swollen cunt-lips apart until her fuck hole gaped open as wide as it could go. The thick white cream steadily dripped from her fuck hole and ran down between her thighs. From there, it dripped onto Gary's prick and balls, helping his cock slide in and out of her ass with greater ease. She moaned as two fingers plunged into her cunt and began thrusting in and out. She ground her ass with more energy than before.

Each time the fingers pulled back for another thrust, they spread out in a wide V to stretch the girl's cunthole from the inside out. Then they closed back together on the way back in. Vicki felt like her whole body was being stroked from the inside out as all three of her fuck holes were filled and refilled. She began bucking more furiously than before as the goodness began taking over her lust-filled brain.

When she raised her ass off Gary's cock, her lips drove down around Robert's cock in her mouth. When she drove her asshole back down, her mouth pulled up the length of cock. She was being wonderfully fucked from both ends, and her cunt was being played with fantastically. She wished it would go on forever. Her cunt began swelling and throbbing as her clit expanded in readiness for her climax.

"Mmmpphhh--aahh--uuunnnggghhh," she moaned. Only the cock in her mouth kept her from screaming her desire as she came.

Her body tensed and her eyes screwed tightly shut. Her asshole spasmed again and again as the powerful waves took control of her body from her brain. She rode Gary's butt-fucking cock in a frenzy of lust, groaning as best she could around Robert's cock in her mouth. She madly sucked Gary's cock, stroking his prick harder as she lost track of what she was doing. She only knew she was cumming. That was all that mattered. She repeatedly raised her ass, then slammed it back down hard. The little brown shit hole between her ass cheeks tightly pumped up and down Gary's big prick, clenching and convulsing as the girl came. The entire length of Gary's long cock was being thoroughly milked.

Gary tried to hold himself back, but the tightness of the young girl's asshole was getting to him. It felt so goddamn good, so tight and warm. With the fucking she was giving him, he could not hold out for long, especially with the way her asshole was spasming, milking his cock from root to tip with each deep stroke. As the pleasure filled his mind, his eyes closed. His lips began roving over the girl's slender neck again.

Vicki was breathing hard as she rode her climax to the end. Loving the feel of two big cocks in her body, she gradually relaxed in complete happiness. Her muscles gradually relaxed, but she didn't slow down her frantic sucking and fucking. As soon as this climax ended, she could already feel the seed of another forming in her mind.

Briefly pulling her mouth off Robert's cock, she swiftly licked all around his big red prickhead. She slid her soft lips all around his cock knob, while holding her tongue out like a spear. She slid her lips and tongue over every square inch of his cockflesh, while her hand pumped up and down. The man's sensitive cock twitched in her grasp as she licked it. Her lips quickly opened up, and she swallowed the thick length of his cock once again. As she did this, she felt Gary's hands going to just above her hips, where they held her in a mighty death grip. She knew he was about to cum in her ass. She was strongly pulled down onto the man's prick, making his cock dig as far as it could go up her tight brown shitter.

The tightness of Vicki's slipping, sliding asshole overcame all of Gary's resistance. He felt his prick expanding. He felt his cock swelling up to super hardness. It was engorged with blood as the cream began boiling up from his balls. The feeling of the girl's wet, clutching asshole pumping his cock took over his brain until it was all he could think about. His mind was taken over by thoughts of the girl's slender widespread ass, her pistoning, quivering asshole. His breathing came harder and faster as the girl's gripping shit chute took its erotic toll on his cock.

Suddenly his whole body tensed and he held his breath. Shuddering violently, he convulsed as the first powerful stream of cum spurted into the girl's ass.

Vicki felt herself tightly hugged as she was pulled hard onto the man's spasming prick. She felt his cock expanding inside the fuck hole between her asscheeks. She could feel his prick as it swelled up larger than before and began twitching powerfully. She ground back with her ass as hard as she could, trying to cram all the prick she could get up her asshole. At the same time, Gary pulled her down hard, trying to drive even his balls up the girl's ass. Vicki felt his prick spasm as streams of cum began shooting into her asshole.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.