Spanked Babysitter - Cover

Spanked Babysitter

 

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A man wants to train his young babysitter to become his sex-slave. So he sets-up the babysitter to catch her masturbating and using candles to bring herself off. The man coereces her into having sex with the him so he will not have to tell her parents. She likes the sex so much that he starts training her to please him sexually and to prove that she wants to be his 'property' she must pass an all-night orgy test with multiple men.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Reluctant   Coercion   Lesbian   Heterosexual   BDSM   Spanking   Gang Bang   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Novel-Pocketbook   Caution  

Gary whistled as he entered the house and saw the young girl before him. She wore her hair pulled to the side and thrown over her left shoulder, in front. Her eyes were darkly highlighted by black mascara. There was a little rouge on her cheeks, just enough to make them a rosy pink. Most of all, it was her attire that excited the men. Their cocks sprang to attention.

Vicki stood before them, wallowing in their admiration. A black leather collar with brass studs encircled her neck. She wore a lavender bra, trimmed in black lace. Holes in front let her ripe little nipples stand out in readiness. A thin gold chain was around her waist, just above her garter belt. The garter belt matched her bra. It held up a pair of sheer black stockings. On her feet were black high heels with narrow leather straps. She looked like a bitch in heat. That's exactly what she was.

"You know what to do, Vicki," Robert said. The two men sat on the sofa.

Vicki stood before them, showing them her slender body. She slowly turned around and bent over. Spreading her ass cheeks, she offered them her asshole. It twitched in anticipation, smooth and hairless. It looked so soft and tender. Her cunt dripped cream around the dildo as she kept her ass cheeks spread. The men stared hungrily at the puckered fuck-hole between her ass cheeks.

Gary looked at Robert, nodding his approval. "I see you've begun training her properly. She's learning well."

"Yeah, she's learning fast, but I just started breaking her in. Go ahead and do what you want with her. She likes it all."

Gary called the girl over to him. Pulling her into his lap, he wrapped his arms around her. His hands lovingly ran over the girl's smooth skin. Pulling her face to his, he pushed his tongue into her mouth.

Vicki closed her eyes and began kissing the man back. The sensation was out of this world as her wet lips and tongue slid over his. Chills of goodness ran up and down her spine as their tongues wrestled each other. Her clit could not help buzzing and tingling all the more than before. She shivered in delight as the man's kisses began traveling down her body.

She moaned as the man's lips and tongue brushed over her ears, one at a time, then slid to her neck. He lingered, gently kissing and tonguing on both sides and in front. After kissing down to the top of her bra, between her tits, he sucked on one of her nipples. The girl could not suppress her moans of lust as she felt her nipple drawn into the warm wetness of Gary's mouth. Her nipple was expanding, swelling in excitement as it was sucked. She trembled as his tongue gently pushed his rubbery tit-tip back and forth. When the man's teeth lightly bit her nipple and twisted it, she arched her back to thrust her tits up and out. All the while, the man's hands were massaging her body from front to back and top to bottom. She felt herself pushed onto her back as the kisses traveled down her belly and paused.

"Vicki, have you ever tasted pussy?" Gary asked.

In wide-eyed innocence, Vicki shook her head.

"I know you want to, don't you?"

The idea suddenly appealed to her, and she breathlessly nodded.

The man told her, "I'm gonna let you taste your own pussy, honey. When I take the dildo out of your cunt, I want you to suck it dry. Understand?"

"Y-yeah," she said, in a small voice.

Gary pushed the girl's legs over her head and began unstrapping the dildo. Vicki felt a sense of loss as her cunt emptied. As soon as the dildo came out, her slippery juices flowed freely from her red fuck hole. Vicki grabbed the dildo, and she began sucking up her cunt juices. Gary swiftly fastened his mouth to her pussy, lustfully slurping up her sweet cream.

The aroma of her own cunt juices filled her nostrils, and she found that it was good. She hungrily licked it up as the man began drinking from its source. Closing her eyes, she leaned back in enjoyment and sucked the dildo. Damn, she thought, she hadn't realized how good her own cunt cream could taste. And to think of all that she wasted on her fingers and other objects in the past! She wouldn't make that mistake again.

She felt her pussy-lips spread wide open as Gary tried to get his tongue inside her cunt. His tongue was driving her mindless with ecstasy as it swirled inside her tight pink fuck-hole. Then it flicked from side to side and back and forth. His tongue slipped up her cunt slit to her clit, where his lips opened to suck her swollen fuck nub into his mouth. As the man gently sucked her clit, Vicki felt waves of goodness racing up and down her young body. She arched her back, thrusting her cunt into his mouth and throwing her head back in enjoyment.

Gary's lips slipped down to the girl's asshole, where they opened up to let his tongue out. Sliding wetly over the hairless rim, his tongue made her gasp in pleasure. It slid around and around her asshole, sending shivers of lust shooting through her body.

Then his tongue fucked back and forth over her shitter, dipping slightly inside each time it rode across.

The girl felt Gary's hands spreading her asshole, and his tongue began swirling inside her shitter. His tongue stabbed her brown shitter again and again, working from side to side as it plunged into her tight asshole. Vicki kept her asshole relaxed so the man's tongue could push its way in. The girl moaned in remembrance of the last time her asshole had been played with and the butt-fucking she had gotten. Her asshole was itching, and she hoped to get fucked in the ass again.

Gary kept the girl's slim ass cheeks spread, while he drove his tongue into her shitter. His lips were firmly attached to her asshole as he licked and sucked like a wild man. His head was full of the smell of her body. Pulling her ass cheeks farther apart, he jabbed his tongue deeper into her soft asshole. Her shitter was so tight that he couldn't get his tongue all the way inside it. Still, he was in ecstasy as he savored the cock- throbbing taste of the young girl's trembling asshole. His cock pulsed, aching to fuck a hole. The fuck-hole he wanted was the one his tongue was in, her hairless, quivering asshole.

Vicki trembled as she heard him say, "Baby, I want you to sit on my cock. Go get the K-Y jelly. Then get on your knees and grease up your asshole for me. I'm gonna fuck you in the ass."

The girl quickly left the room, and she returned with a tube of grease. Getting down on her knees in front of the couch, she arched her back and thrust out her butt. While the men watched, she began smearing the lube into the crack of her ass.

Gary could not hold back. He wanted a closer look. He jumped up and swiftly took off his clothes. His stiff prick sprang out as his pants dropped. Getting on his knees behind the girl, he closely watched her fingers as they spread the K-Y around her asshole. Helpfully, he spread her ass cheeks apart for her. His eyes bugged out as he closely stared at her puckered asshole while the girl greased it up.

The girl's fingers dipped between her ass cheeks, smearing grease up and down her ass crack. She smeared another glob of the stuff around her brown shitter mouth in gentle circles. She could not help smiling as she joyfully massaged her asshole. Getting another gob, she sensuously worked it around and slightly into her little asshole. Her finger began swirling around and slowly pushing deeper into the fuck hole between her ass cheeks. Once again returning with a glob of grease, her finger slowly pushed all the way in. Moaning softly, the girl sawed her finger in and out. The inside of her asshole was now coated with jelly. It was ready and waiting to be fucked with hard, thick cock.

Vicki anxiously turned to see Gary sitting behind her. He had gotten a low cushioned stool from somewhere. His greased cock pointed straight up and pulsed in eagerness. He was ready to fuck the girl in the ass. She gave a gasp of shock. His prick was longer and thicker than Robert's. One thing was for sure, Vicki's tender little asshole was going to be stretched wide and fucked deep tonight. Her breath came in gasps as she stood on jelly-like legs and positioned her ass over the monster cock.

She bent forward and spread her ass cheeks, exposing her well-greased asshole. Her shiny shitter mouth glistened with K-Y jelly. It was tight and small, looking much too small for the giant cock poised below it.

Gary's cock throbbed as he thought of butt-fucking the young girl. He could hardly restrain himself from throwing her down and jamming his prick up her ass in one long stroke. He leaned back slightly, with his cock standing almost straight in the air. He held his prick steady as the girl began lowering her ass.

Vicki felt his big cockhead nudging against her asshole, right in the center of tight brown target. She lowered her ass a little bit, wincing as his cock dug into her shitter. Pushing harder against it and spreading her ass cheeks wider, she felt her asshole stretching under the pressure. It expanded wider and wider, sending waves of intensely pleasurable pain radiating throughout her young body. It seemed like her asshole would never stop stretching. Her breath came in gasps as his big cockhead slowly pushed into the fuck hole between her ass cheeks. The pleasure became almost unendurable as her asshole swelled to accept the size of the man's cockhead. His engorged prick head gently eased past her asshole muscle as she concentrated on totally relaxing. She gasped louder as his prickhead slipped in. Stopping to catch her breath, she held her slender ass in the air with just his fat cockhead in her shitter. Bending over even more, she spread her ass cheeks wider as she relaxed.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.