Spanked Babysitter - Cover

Spanked Babysitter

 

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A man wants to train his young babysitter to become his sex-slave. So he sets-up the babysitter to catch her masturbating and using candles to bring herself off. The man coereces her into having sex with the him so he will not have to tell her parents. She likes the sex so much that he starts training her to please him sexually and to prove that she wants to be his 'property' she must pass an all-night orgy test with multiple men.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Reluctant   Coercion   Lesbian   Heterosexual   BDSM   Spanking   Gang Bang   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Novel-Pocketbook   Caution  

After several days of anxious waiting, Vicki was overjoyed to get Robert Parker's call. Bubbling with excitement, she agreed to baby-sit for him again. Her cunt was burning and her asshole was throbbing as she hung up the phone. She was ready for anything when the man came to pick her up at six o'clock that evening.

Robert looked her up and down, nodding his approval. She wore a white minidress that was cut low in front and almost entirely backless. For a back, it had diagonally crisscrossing straps that stopped just above her ass, where the lower part of the dress began. It was evident that she could not have worn a bra with this dress. With her small tits, though, she didn't need one. Underneath the dress, she wore black fishnet tights. Her pink, glowing flesh shone clearly through the widely spaced holes.

Robert stared at the girl, saying, "We're going over to my house to get you ready to baby-sit for a friend of mine. His name is Gary. I'm taking Stephanie over to his house, and you're gonna sit with her and with Gary's daughter and son while we're out."

"All right. Sounds good to me." She wondered what was up, but knew she would be told soon enough.

They drove in silence to Robert's house. Along the way, Vicki's hand strayed several times into the man's lap. She wanted some more of his cock.

Getting to the house, they went inside. Vicki sat down in the living room, while Robert went to the back to get some things. While she waited, Vicki thought about what had happened the last time she had been in this room. Her pussy began dripping as her body heated up. After Stephanie went out to the car, Robert came into the room, holding a bag. Vicki stood in front of him.

He looked at her long, slender legs protruding from underneath her short minidress. "Pull up your dress, baby. I want to see what you've got under there," he said.

Vicki slowly turned around and raised the back of her dress. Robert gave a whistle of approval as he looked at her slim, smooth ass through the fishnet. The girl bent over and pulled apart her asscheeks. Her little rosebud asshole peeked out from a well- placed hole in the fishnet. Her shitter looked so small and pink. It twitched, ready to be fucked again. But for now, it would have to wait. She remained with her asscheeks spread until the man told her to lie on the couch, pull down her panties, and raise her legs in the air.

She got into position, her soft pussy exposed. Robert pulled a seven-inch pink dildo from out of the bag. Out came a set of leather straps with snaps that attached to the dildo. He set the articles on the coffee table and knelt in front of the girl's cunt.

Unable to hold back after inhaling the heady aroma of the girl's pussy, Robert covered her cunt with his mouth. His tongue began gently, sensuously rubbing up and down her pink pussy-slit. Each time he slid to the top, his tongue circled and flicked over her little clit. The dildo was approaching her cunt.

The girl bowed her head and nodded as the dildo touched her wet pussy. She helpfully opened up her cunt-lips. The dildo rubbed up and down her pussy-slit, picking up lube. Vicki moaned as it slid down to her fuck-hole. Her tight pussy was forced to open wider as the rubber cock began pushing inside. The girl gasped.

"Oooohhh, it's stretching my cunt! Aahh, go slow!"

"Spread your pussy, baby. It'll fit," he assured her.

The dildo began gently working back and forth. The girl's juices smeared along its length. Each time the dildo went forward, another fraction of an inch slipped inside.

Vicki could feel her cunt widening under the pressure. Her pussy was fast filling with dildo, and it felt damn good to her. The dildo was thicker and longer than anything that had ever been in her cunt before. Again, she was surprised to see how much her pussy could stretch. Well, she was learning a lot of new things, thanks to Parker. She owed him a lot, she thought. She would thank him for being so good to her. She would be a good girl for him.

"All right, Vicki. I'm gonna strap the dildo in so it doesn't fall out. You can take it out to use the bathroom, but don't fuck yourself with it and don't play with your clit. I don't want you to cum until we get back. If I find out you disobeyed me, you'll be severely punished."

Vicki smiled her little smile and nodded. No words were needed. The man put a strap around her waist and another between her legs. The second strap snapped to the dildo, which was now securely in place. Vicki remained spread out while Parker gave her more instructions.

"Take this bag when we go out. At exactly five minutes until nine, put on the clothes that are in it. At nine, we'll be home, and I want you to be ready for us. Don't have anything else on but what's in the bag and the dildo. Let's go."

Gary let them into the living room of his house when they arrived. Stephanie ran to play with Gary's daughter, Mary. The teenaged son, Tom, wasn't home. Gary showed Vicki around, telling her to put the girls to bed at eight. As he went out to the car, Robert pulled her aside, handing her a package.

"Here's a book I want you to read while we're gone. Read it very carefully. You're gonna need to know the subject well." He smiled knowingly. "Don't open it until the girls are in bed." Patting her pretty ass, he left.

While the younger girls quietly played, Vicki watched television. The dildo stretching her pussy sent messages of lust running through her brain, and it was all she could do to keep from frigging her clit and fucking herself with it. Her pussy was creaming for attention when eight o'clock finally arrived and she put the little ones to bed. At last she had the house to herself.

Hurriedly, she tore open the package. Electric thrills pulsated through her body as she read the title of the book inside. It was called "How to Suck Cock." Also inside was an eight-inch dildo, a little bigger than Robert's cock.

Her pussy was burning, she went into the living room and sat on the sofa, curling up to read. The more she read, the more her cunt leaked its juices. Each time she came to an interesting section, her lips and tongue traced their way along the dildo. The rubber cock in her mouth felt strange to her. By imagining it was real, she could almost enjoy it. By the time she was almost through with the book, she wasn't sure she'd enjoy sucking cock as much as she had expected. She hoped the real thing tasted better.

As she read, her legs drew up and spread wide. Her dress fell down to her belly. Her cunt, with the dildo strapped inside it, was plainly visible. She began imagining herself swallowing cum. She began sucking on the dildo with renewed gusto. The more her mouth got used to the big thing in it, the more right it felt to her.

"Need any help, baby?" she heard a voice snickering. Shocked, she saw a boy not much older than herself standing in front of her, a big bulge in front of his pants. She had forgotten about Tom. The dildo in her mouth and the one in her cunt had kept her mind occupied.

She hurriedly put down her legs and stashed the dildo that had been in her mouth. As she did so, she realized her efforts were useless. The boy had caught her, plain as day.

Tom leered at her as he approached. "Hmmm, what're you reading, honey? That's interesting. 'How to Suck Cock.' Well, how'd you like a real on to practice on instead of that rubber dildo? In the interest of your higher education, I'll be your volunteer." He came closer, reaching out.

Vicki hesitated, not knowing what to do. As she half rose up, she was quickly grabbed and pinned down on the couch. Struggling halfheartedly, she tried to deny that she wanted to suck him, all the while knowing it was what she really wanted.

"Noooo, don't do that! Ohhh, no, d-don't!"

She resisted feebly. Her efforts swiftly grew weaker as the boy held her down with one hand and pulled out his cock with the other. As the smell wafted into her nostrils, she became more turned on than before. Now she was hardly struggling to get away as his prick began moving toward her lips.

"No, I'm not going to! Ohhh, no please!"

Even as she twisted and turned her head from side to side, her actions belied her words. Her lips opened on their own accord as his stiff cock approached her mouth. Still, she didn't stop twisting her head, not sure what to do. She was confused, wanting to suck cock, but not wanting to suck. Her head was grasped in a vise-grip, and she knew she had no choice.

Tom's hot cockhead pressed against her parted lips. The powerful cock smell filled her nostrils. A pulse of pure lust rode over her body. She inhaled deeply of its aroma, while her cunt dripped around the dildo stuffed inside it. Tom's cock wasn't as thick as Robert's and was a little shorter, too. If she had to do it, she thought, it was just the right size to practice on.

"Go ahead, honey. Don't be shy. Open up your mouth, and I'll just ease it in. You know you want it." He pushed it against her mouth. "Come on, suck it!" He pulled her head forward, pushing his prick harder against the line between her lips.

Vicki knew he was right. She just didn't want to give in too easily, she tried to tell herself. Her lips began to bruise with the pressure, however, and she had to open them up. Her tongue hesitantly flicked over his swollen cocktip. She tasted a wonderful flavor that she had never before tasted. His hot prickflesh had a slick, silky smooth texture that amazed her. The new taste of the boy's prick, combined with the powerful odor, made her dizzy. She opened her mouth wider, and his cock began sliding into it.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.