Spanked Babysitter - Cover

Spanked Babysitter

 

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A man wants to train his young babysitter to become his sex-slave. So he sets-up the babysitter to catch her masturbating and using candles to bring herself off. The man coereces her into having sex with the him so he will not have to tell her parents. She likes the sex so much that he starts training her to please him sexually and to prove that she wants to be his 'property' she must pass an all-night orgy test with multiple men.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Reluctant   Coercion   Lesbian   Heterosexual   BDSM   Spanking   Gang Bang   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Novel-Pocketbook   Caution  

Vicki kept her eyes closed and her asscheeks spread. She inhaled as deeply as she could, wanting her shitter completely filled with hard cock.

"Ohhhh, yes, fuck my ass," she moaned.

Parker didn't need any urging. He slowly but firmly pushed his cock against the girl's asshole. His eyes peered into the dark space between the girl's asscheeks. When he butt-fucked a girl, he loved watching her asshole stretching wide open as it slipped over his cock. Nothing turned him on more than the sight of a girl holding her ass arched out, begging him to put his prick in her shitter. He watched closely as Vicki's tiny asshole gradually expanded over the big knob of his cock.

The girl was now twisting her head from side to side. Her asscheeks tightened up, and then relaxed as she got used to the feeling. Her asshole throbbed in pain at first. The pain began turning to great pleasure, however, as his cock began gently fucking back and forth.

She had never felt such pleasure. Her tight asshole was completely stretched open in front of and around the man's big cock. She held her slender asscheeks spread wide apart, helping her shitter open up to Robert's thick cock.

Robert leaned way back, watching his cock disappearing up the girl's ass. He couldn't believe how easily she was taking his cock now. The tightness was incredible. The girl's powerful asshole clutched at his cock, squeezing it in a mighty, slippery grip. He had to hold himself back to keep from spurting his cum up her ass too early. Damn sure didn't want to do that. He wanted to enjoy the powerful tightness of her virgin asshole for as long as possible. Oh, how he wished it would never end.

Looking down, Robert saw that about half his cock had already gone up the girl's well-greased asshole. He nearly fainted with ecstasy as he saw how much the girl's shitter was stretched. Her asscheeks were split wide apart. Grabbing her asscheeks, he pushed them even farther apart. He wanted them spread wider than wide. He wanted her little brown asshole between completely stretched open for his cock to fit in.

"Rub your cunt," he panted. The tight warmth of her asshole was getting to him. He slowly fucked her ass, his cock sinking a little deeper with each stroke. As badly as he wanted to, he knew he couldn't ram his cock all the way in. He wanted to let her asshole get used to it before he really started fucking her. Even though he was boss, he wanted the girl to like ass-fucking as much as he did.

Vicky heard the man's command, and she let go of he asscheeks. Robert held them spread open as the girl began massaging her pussy. Her pussy would not stop gushing its cream as her shitter was fucked deeper and deeper. She could not stop moaning in pleasure, either. Her head was resting on the floor. Her eyes were closed and her mouth was open. She felt her asshole stretching wide open as Parker's cock fucked into it, and she thought she was in heaven.

As Vicki relaxed even more, his cock kept pushing deeper. She could feel the big, thick knob of his prickhead as it worked back and forth, slowly sliding up her ass. Shivers raced up and down her spine. The part of her asshole wrapped around his prick felt stuffed full, while the part just in front of his prickhead was being wonderfully stretched. She began pushing back against the man. She wanted every inch of his cock up her ass. Furiously, she rubbed her cunt in the heat of the moment.

She moaned, "Oooohhh, aaaahhh, feels good, Robert, ooohhhh!"

His cock steadily pistoned in and out, and her body tensed in excitement. With each stroke, the lube was spread deeper up her asshole. With each fuck-thrust, a fraction of an inch more cock slip into her open shitter.

As her asshole was fucked inside, Vicki began stroking her clit at the same time. She circled her little swollen fucknub, then flicked her fingers over it. She pinched her clit, then flicked over it again and again.

As she got into it, she could not help but raise her cunt off the floor, presenting her ass to the man at a better angle. When she raised up, another inch of thick cock fucked into her asshole. Chills ran up and down her spine. Pain shot through her body each time his prickhead drove deeper into her asshole. However, the slight pain swiftly turned to pleasure each time the man's cock began gently pumping in readiness for the next forward push. As his cock stroked her asshole, her hand steadily frigged her clit.

The feeling got better and better. The lower part of her body throbbed in pleasure. The good waves pulsated up and down her spine. She tried to clench her asshole around the man's prick. Her tight shitter was stretched to the max. She dreamily closed her eyes.

The girl's butt began gyrating. She pushed her ass back at the man as the fucking got better and better for her. As she pushed back, she tried to keep her tight asshole fully relaxed. When she pulled away a bit, she tried to flex the muscle and savor the wonderful feel. Even though she could hardly flex it, she still got a lot of pleasure from trying. Her hand kept working on her pussy, and an animalistic groan escaped her lips.

Her fingers slid up and down her wet cunt-slit. She rubbed the slippery cream all over between her legs. Her fingers swirled around the rim of her cunt. They gradually spiraled their way inside. Two fingers worked into her cunt. They slowly spread her tight pink fuck-hole as they plunged inside. With her other hand, she began frigging her clit at the same time. Her swollen fucknub, sent pleasure signals coursing through her cunt, ass and spine as she flicked her fingers across it. Her ass could hot stop grinding from side to side as she pushed her shitter farther down onto the man's big prick.

Robert's eyes glazed over as he peered at the young girl's tightly stretched asshole. The more his prick slipped inside it, the more his eyes bugged out. He couldn't believe how easily the girl's tender young asshole was taking his long, thick cock.

He kept his hands pushing Vicki's soft asscheeks wide. He wanted her asshole opened all the way. The more he helped, the deeper he would be able to drive his prick. If there was one thing he couldn't stand, it was being left with part of his prick unfucked. He wanted to bury it all the way to the hilt when he fucked. Throwing back his head, he moaned as his cock was clutched in the tight, wet warmth of her ass.

Robert smiled to himself when the horny young girl began fucking back at him. Her cunt and clit were working their magic, amplifying the powerful sensations growing from her asshole. He knew that with all the sensations coming together in her brain, Vicki wouldn't be able to control herself for long. He moved his hips with her, trying to keep up without falling off or out of her ass. Slowly, his cock sunk into her asshole until only an inch was left out. His balls hung down, full and heavy with cum. Soon, they would be nuzzling against the girl's pussy.

Vicki was losing her mind. Her hand moved over her cunt with a will of its own. She could not keep her ass from thrusting back against the man's big prick. She could feel his rock-hard cock filling her asshole so well. She could have sworn that his prick was all the way in. But more of his cockshaft kept sliding into her slippery shitter with each thrust. Deciding she wanted it all, she stopped moving for a moment to catch her breath.

"Robert--wait--stop for a minute, ooohhh. Feels so good, ohhhhh. Just give me a minute! I want it all at once!" she gasped.

Robert was in no mood to argue. His balls were loaded and his cock pulsed inside the girl's asshole. He wheezed, "All right, baby, one minute... ahhhhhh." He held still, loving the tight feel, then moaned, "Get on your knees. You can take more of it that way." He began raising up, careful not to let his cock slip out of the girl's ass.

"Okay," moaned the girl. She, too, began raising up, keeping her asshole open. She raised up at the same speed, so his cock would not slip out of her ass. "Ready? I'm gonna push back."

"Damn right, honey. I've been ready," said Robert. He braced himself on his knees. His prick had never been so hard as he thought of the former virgin begging him to let her drive her tight little asshole over his stiff prick.

Vicki bent over double, on her knees. She leaned forward until several inches of cock pulled out of her ass. She could feel his thick prick knob keeping her shit hole spread, and the man's hands keeping her asscheeks apart so wonderfully. The depths of her ass felt empty as his cock slid back. She was determined to fill it back up, and as quickly as possible.

With a sharp intake of breath, the girl pushed back. Her swollen asshole slipped down the length of the man's cock, steadily expanding wider and wider. Her shitter stretched open as it slid down the thick cock. Her brown asshole gripped his prick in a powerful grip as it easily slid down to his big, hard cockroot. Vicki could feel his stiff cock driving deeply into her soft ass as she impaled herself on it. She felt her asshole filling up to the brim with prick. She could not help herself. She began moaning with joy as she felt her little shitter stretching more than ever before. All of a sudden, his prick quit fucking up into her ass. In one long stroke, she had taken his entire seven-inch prick up the ass. Resting her head on her arms, she sobbed with the strain.

Robert rested easily on his knees. His eyes hungrily watched the young girl's asshole slide, encircling his cock, all the way to the root. With her tight brown shitter pushing hard against his belly and her cunt touching his swinging balls, he let go of her asscheeks. They closed just a little, but not very much. Gently, he placed his hands just above her slim hips, around her waist. He pulled her harder against him. He tried to fuck his cock deeper into her slippery asshole. The man held still, pushing his cock as hard and as deep as he could into the girl's asshole. Vicki rested, catching her breath and letting her asshole get used to being stretched and fucked.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.