Spanked Babysitter - Cover

Spanked Babysitter

 

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A man wants to train his young babysitter to become his sex-slave. So he sets-up the babysitter to catch her masturbating and using candles to bring herself off. The man coereces her into having sex with the him so he will not have to tell her parents. She likes the sex so much that he starts training her to please him sexually and to prove that she wants to be his 'property' she must pass an all-night orgy test with multiple men.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Reluctant   Coercion   Lesbian   Heterosexual   BDSM   Spanking   Gang Bang   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Novel-Pocketbook   Caution  

Vicki stared at Robert's big cock, realizing that she was about to get fucked for the first time. She didn't know if she could take something that big. She had certainly never tried anything that huge. His prick looked at least seven inches long and very thick. She trembled in awe.

"Oh, Mr. Parker, y-you're not gonna stick that th-thing in me, a-are you?" she asked.

"I sure am, honey. Don't worry. You'll love it." He smiled cheerily, his eyes glazed. "Get on your knees and spread your asscheeks for me."

The girl did as she was told. Her pussy was on fire as she got on her knees and resumed the now-familiar position, holding her ass wide open. Her shitter glistened darkly in between her spread asscheeks.

Robert left the room, and he returned immediately. He handed a tube of grease to Vicki.

"Spread this stuff in your ass, Vicki. Use a lot of it, now. I want your asshole well greased for me," he instructed.

While Robert held her asscheeks spread wide, Vicki smeared some of the grease around her asshole, then began massaging it inside.

She couldn't help moaning as she pistoned her finger in and out of her asshole. The pleasure was almost too much.

"Use some more, honey. It's gonna be a tight fit," said the man, stroking his cock.

Swiftly, the girl massaged her asshole with another big glob of lube. Coating her finger, she ecstatically fucked herself in the ass with it. As she did so, she ground her ass back against her hand, trying to get more finger inside it.

"Now, spread some on my cock." He moved nearer so she could reach his throbbing prick.

The girl's eyes glowed as she stared at his fucktool in fascination. Lovingly, her hands reached out to feel his cock. She marveled at its silky smooth texture. His prick felt so warm, so alive. Vicki could feel his prickshaft pulsing in her hands. She wrapped her hand around the thick root in admiration, then began spreading the lube on it.

Robert said, "Use a lot around the head, and a little on the rest. Once the head gets in, the rest'll go in pretty easy."

As Vicki lubed the man's big cock, she was struck by a sudden realization. She was not going to get fucked in the cunt; she was going to get fucked in the ass! The crazy man wanted to stick his huge prick up her tiny little asshole!

"N-no you're not g-gonna put it in m-my ass, are you?" she asked, backing away.

"Yeah, I had planned on it," he replied, beckoning her back over to him.

"B-but it's too big. I-I can't take it! My ass is too s- small. N-n-nooo," she pleaded, her asshole twitching in fear. "P-please, fuck my pussy. It's never been fucked--please!"

"Yeah, baby, you can take it," he comforted her. "Let me tell you something. I don't fuck cunts. Pussy is for eating. Asshole is for fucking, baby." He massaged her pretty ass, stroking her soft, smooth flesh. "Calm down, girl. You can take it, and you'll love it." He flicked his finger over her asshole.

Vicki's asshole pulsed. She loved having her brown shitter stroked. The inside of her asshole itched, wanting to be scratched deep inside. She found out that she liked nothing better than having her asshole probed. Still, she wasn't sure that her shitter could stretch over Robert's huge prickhead. The fucking knob looked as big as a plum, to her frightened eyes.

Still feeling the girl's ass, Robert said, "Now, baby, spread your butt wide open. I want your ass spread as far open as it can go. All the way. Get all the way down on your knees and relax completely. I want to make this as easy as possible for you." The man could hardly control his lust as he gazed at the young girl's soft, smooth skin. His cock throbbed and drops of sticky pre-cum seeped from his pricktip.

Vicki did as instructed, squatting all the way down on all fours with her back arched and her ass thrust out. She reached behind her and separated her asscheeks, opening the way to her tight asshole. The more she got into this position, with her asshole exposed, the more it turned her on. She felt so naked, so vulnerable as she bent over and spread her asscheeks. Her cunt throbbed. The cream flowed out of her pussy in a steady drip.

Robert stared at the young girl's glistening asshole and prepared to put his cock in it. Her brown shitter mouth winked at him as Vicki silently asked his cooperation in deflowering her asshole. Robert gave his greased cock a few strokes and moved up behind her.

His balls hung full and heavy. They swung, aching to spurt cum into the girl's ass. The man cupped them in his hand as he guided his cock between Vicki's asscheeks. The girl obligingly held them wide apart so Robert could get at her asshole.

The girl anxiously waited, not knowing what to expect. She remembered how the man's two fingers had stretched her asshole. His cock was a lot bigger. She had to place her faith in him, though. She only hoped he was not lying when he said her ass could take it. She closed her eyes and rested her head on the carpet. She could not keep her asshole from twitching in horniness, no matter how anxious she was.

Chills rushed through Vicki's body as something big and hard began pressing between her asscheeks. The blunt object felt much too big for her little asshole. The pressure grew. Robert's big cock pushed harder against her tightly puckered asshole as it tried to force its way in. Frightened at the size of his prickhead, Vicki could not relax enough to let it in. The squeeze was beginning to hurt her.

Parker backed off, easing the pressure. "Relax, baby," he said. "Breathe deep now. When you feel my cock pushing into your asshole, inhale deeply. You have to remember to keep your asshole completely relaxed, and it'll stretch open with no problem." Once again, he began pushing his big cockhead against the girl's tightened shitter mouth.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.