Spanked Babysitter - Cover

Spanked Babysitter

 

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A man wants to train his young babysitter to become his sex-slave. So he sets-up the babysitter to catch her masturbating and using candles to bring herself off. The man coereces her into having sex with the him so he will not have to tell her parents. She likes the sex so much that he starts training her to please him sexually and to prove that she wants to be his 'property' she must pass an all-night orgy test with multiple men.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Reluctant   Coercion   Lesbian   Heterosexual   BDSM   Spanking   Gang Bang   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Novel-Pocketbook   Caution  

Vicki felt the man reach between her legs and grab the candle. She moaned and spread her legs farther apart. The candle worked in and out of her cunt before the man pulled it all the way out of her fuck-hole. She wondered what was coming up next as a flood of cream gushed out of her pussy. She quickly found out.

She felt a soft, warm wetness tickling her inner thighs. Shivers of tingling lust shot through her body. Surprised, she saw that he was licking between her legs! This was a lot better than the candle, she thought, as the tongue licked up to her cunt. Still, she remained bent over, her ass open, while the man held onto her legs from behind.

Robert hungrily dove into the girl's tender cunt. He lapped up her sweet cream from between her thighs. His tongue licked up the sweet stuff coating her inner thighs, then slid up to the source. He inhaled deeply as he licked. The smell of her cunt and ass filled his nostrils. Closing his eyes in ecstasy, he savored the powerful, cock-throbbing aroma.

Vicki felt his tongue licking over her swollen cunt-lips as the man lapped up her cream. She shivered as his tongue rode down her pussy-slit to her little clit. His wet tongue slid around her clit and did several small circles around it.

She felt his tongue swabbing her cunt, diving between her cunt-lips and into her fuck-hole. It swirled around, licking her inside out while she gasped in pleasure. Then he began stabbing his tongue in and out. It stabbed her to the very core of her being, licking deeply into her cunt. His tongue then exited from her fuck-hole and began sliding rapidly up and down her cunt-slit. At the bottom of each tongue stroke, he gently caressed her swollen clit. Each time his tongue flicked her clit, the girl gave an involuntary moan and a lurch. His tongue slid back up her cunt-slit and glided past her pussyhole. As soon as her tongue stopped mopping up her wet cunt, the juices began seeping out again.

The wonderful, warm tongue slid up her ass, but dodged around her asshole. It slipped upward and kept going to the top of her asscrack. There, it slid back down, and dodged to the other side of her asshole. His tongue repeated the trip to the top of her asscrack and kept going once again to the top of her ass. It then slid down slowly, as the man kissed and licked every square inch of her lovely butt. First one cheek was covered with his licks, and then he slid his tongue across her tender assflesh to the other. He licked between the girl's fingers as she held her cheeks splayed open. She couldn't stand it!

"Please, oh, please, lick my asshole! Ohhh, Robert, will you... will you lick it? Please, do it! Ohhh, it feels so good. Ah-ah!" Her breath came in sharp gasps as she moaned in extreme lust. Her asshole quivered, and she shook her butt from side to side.

Robert momentarily stopped his licking. He snarled, "Shut up, bitch. I told you I'm in charge here. You're gonna push me too far, and I'm gonna send you home. Not before I tell everything I found when I came home, though." He slapped her on the thigh, leaving an imprint of his palm.

The girl yelped, startled by the unexpectedness of the slap. Incredibly, it only served to heighten the pleasure she felt at being used by the man. Her asshole twitched, craving attention.

His wonderful tongue began circling her asshole in an inward spiraling circle. It slowly but surely zeroed in on the tight brown bullseye. Oh, it felt so good to her as it finally touched her puckered asshole rim. She clenched the powerful muscle in happiness. She could not help but grind her butt back into the man's face. She felt him holding her legs in a strong grip as he held her steady. She tried to pull her asscheeks farther apart to let him get in with his mouth. The man eagerly buried his face in her young butt, lapping and sucking at her asshole.

His tongue swirled into the girl's shithole, trying to push its way inside. After a bit of trying, he backed off and again flicked his tongue back and forth over her asshole. He circled the sensitive ridge, and then again flicked over it. Suddenly, his tongue withdrew, leaving Vicki wondering where it had gone. She dared not ask, however. She didn't want the great asslicking to stop.

Vicki wondered why the man let go of her thighs. Her question was soon answered as she felt him touching her asshole with his fingers. She felt the cool air going up her ass as the man gently pushed and opened up her shithole. He pushed gently but firmly, spreading his fingers as he pushed. Vicki felt the man's tongue quickly following the cool air. It softly probed into her asshole, while his fingers pushed harder to open her little shitter even more. Vicki could not stifle her moans of pleasure.

"Oh, yeah, that feels so good, ooohhh! It's g-good--aahhh-- oooohh... oohhh... mmmmmnnngghh... oh, yeah!" She slowly gyrated her ass as the man licked.

Robert made no answer. He was totally absorbed in the task at hand. His fingers spread the young girl's asshole open as he drove his tongue inside. He inhaled her shitter's aroma, loving it. Breathing deep, he reveled in the delicious smell and taste. His lips fastened to her wrinkled assmouth, and his tongue snaked its way into her brown shitter hole. He worked his tongue from side to side, swirling it around as he tried to get it in as far as he could. Stabbing her warm shitter again and again, he lovingly fucked it with his tongue.

Vicki tossed her head back when a finger began rubbing between her cunt-lips. He rubbed his finger up and down her wet cunt-slit, working his way between the swollen folds of pussy flesh. She felt her cunt gently massaged while her asshole was opened up for the man's soft tongue.

His finger sunk into her pussy, swirled around, and then pulled out. It slipped up and down her cunt-slit, collecting a lot of her slippery cream. At the same time, the girl felt Robert's tongue withdrawing from her ass. The fingers began rubbing up to her asshole, spreading her wetness between her legs. It rubbed back to her cunt, then spread the lube up to her asshole until her cream was generously spread between her asscheeks. His finger then began sliding around her asshole. As his finger massaged her asshole in circles around the rim, the girl arched her back. She thrust her butt out at a better angle and continued pulling her asscheeks wide apart as the tingling goodness filled her body.

"Now, Vicki, I want you to relax your asshole completely. Totally relax the muscle. Just let go and let your asshole open up for me. Breathe deep as you feel my finger pushing into your asshole and opening it up."

"Okay," she panted.

The man's finger began wetly circling, spiraling into her puckered asshole. She moaned in delight and relaxed her asshole as his finger began pushing in, exerting a steadily building pressure. Just as the girl felt his fingertip opening up her asshole, it slipped back out to get more cunt cream for lube. Quickly, it returned to her brown shitter and picked up where it had left off.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.