Spanked Babysitter - Cover

Spanked Babysitter

 

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A man wants to train his young babysitter to become his sex-slave. So he sets-up the babysitter to catch her masturbating and using candles to bring herself off. The man coereces her into having sex with the him so he will not have to tell her parents. She likes the sex so much that he starts training her to please him sexually and to prove that she wants to be his 'property' she must pass an all-night orgy test with multiple men.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Reluctant   Coercion   Lesbian   Heterosexual   BDSM   Spanking   Gang Bang   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Novel-Pocketbook   Caution  

Vicki's whole body was jolted as Parker's hand slapped hard against her ass. She cried out, "Oh! Stop! Oh, what are you doing? Ouch! Stop it!" She tried to escape, but the blows began raining down.

Pain shot through her body, from her sensitive ass, to her toes, to her brain. With each smack, she uncontrollably jerked in the man's lap. Her legs kicked out in involuntary reflex. Crying out, she moaned with the pain as each blow landed on her tender ass. She gripped the man's leg and squeezed hard as her mind was taken over by the pain.

"Ohhh, p-p-please, ooohh, it hurts! Owww--oh--oh--please, stop!" she pleaded. Her brain swam with the excruciating pain.

Parker was enjoying himself. He tremendously enjoyed showing his girls who was boss. Every now and then, he liked spanking a girl's ass until it turned bright red. Feeling a girl wriggling in his lap while he spanked her always made his cock throb, like it was doing now. He especially enjoyed spanking a young one like Vicki. His cock felt like it was engorged to the bursting point as the pain-crazed girl convulsed in his lap. With each blow, the girl kicked and her soft belly slid over his cock. The man could hardly stand it. He smacked her soft, quivering ass flesh again and again.

Vicki's ass repeatedly cringed under the falling blows. Gradually, it seemed to her that she was not getting hit as hard as before. But the sound of the smacks was just as loud, and each swat still landed with bone-jarring force. Slowly, it dawned on her that the blows were not getting softer; her ass was getting numbed by the pain. Still, she cried, sobbing and moaning for him to stop. It was more than she could bear. Her parents had not spanked her in years.

As the pain lessened, the girl felt the hard bulge under her belly. She had forgotten about it in her previous anxiety. Now she could feel it rubbing along her flesh each time she jerked from a swat. She realized that the man was filled with lust, maybe as much as she was. Still, she cried in pain, unable to control herself.

Gradually, she became aware that her pussy was sending messages of lust to her brain. The candle was still inside her cunt, and she had unknowingly been massaging it into her fuck hole each time she jerked on the man's lap.

She jerked in his lap as the blows kept slamming her ass. The candle pressed into her cunt, while the man's cock pressed against her belly.

Her pussy was now creaming its hot juice all over the place. It dripped out of her cunt and onto the man's pants leg. It seeped out from around the candle in a never-ending drip of slippery cream. Her head lifted from its hanging position as she threw it back in pleasure. The good emanations from her cunt began building in intensity. Her clit buzzed, sliding on the man's pants leg. The candle was tightly squeezed in her cunt. Now her moans of pain began turning to moans of pleasure. She began twitching, this time feeling extreme lust instead of pain.

Robert, noticing the change he had expected, began spanking her harder and faster. He made sure she slid over his stiff cock with each slap, and he raised his leg to rub his prick against her cunt.

"Rub your pussy, honey. Fuck your cunt with the candle," he whispered.

With only the slightest hesitation, Vicki grabbed the candle and she began pushing it in and out of her swollen cunt. Involuntary moans escaped her lips as the pleasure immediately doubled. She pulled the candle almost all the way out of her tight cunt, then drove it back inside to the hilt. The candle slid effortlessly.

She gasped, "Oh, it's good! Oh, I can't take it anymore! Oooohhh, I'm--I'm gonna--gonna--oohhhh!" She had never before felt such pleasure.

She climaxed from deep within her body, exploding with gut- wrenching force. She kept humping Parker's leg, while driving the candle deeply into her pussy. She could still feel the spanks landing on her ass, but no longer did she feel any pain. Her burning ass sent waves of hot pleasure scorching their way to her cunt and clit. From there, they shot through her entire body, overloading her brain with a goodness she had never known. As she convulsed, she almost blacked out in total ecstasy.

She screamed in mindless pleasure, lost to the world. Her mind was taken over. Her lust controlled all other thoughts she might have had. She bucked, twisting and jerking in the man's lap as she came. Her cunt repeatedly clamped tightly around the slippery candle with her spasms. Her eyes screwed tightly closed. Her face was drawn up in a grimace of total mindlessness. Her whole body tensed, convulsing again and again. She felt her cunt twitching with her climax. She kept soaring up, up to the heights of lust. Oh, goddamn, it's so fucking good, she thought.

Gradually, the candle slid slower than before. Vicki slumped down in exhaustion, her young mind blown. She had never before experienced such excruciating goodness. She hadn't known such heights of pleasure were to be had. As she stopped writhing in Parker's lap, the beating ceased.

As Robert witnessed the young girl climaxing in his lap, his cock began leaking its fluids. Now there was a big wet spot on the front of his pants. Gently, he began caressing her smooth, girlish ass.

Lovingly, his hands roved up and down. He soothed the girl's swollen, reddened ass-flesh, knowing how good it would feel after the beating. His hands gently slid around in a circular pattern. Then they slid back and forth, from one asscheek to the other. Her ass was so silky smooth. The flesh was so soft, yet firm. His hand slid down the girl's legs, then crossed back up to her fine little ass. His hand slipped in between her legs.

Vicki relaxed as she felt the man's hand gently rubbing her throbbing ass. His gentle touch felt so good in contrast to the pain of the beating. Her cunt was still sensitive, and the cream still dripped from her fuck-hole. Her whole cunt-slit was swollen, wet and red. The man's caress sent shivers up and down her spine. Her wet fuck-hole began creaming even more than before. She spread her legs in acceptance as she felt Parker's hand sliding in between her tender asscheeks. She raised her ass to a better angle, lowering her legs as she spread them.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.