Spanked Babysitter - Cover

Spanked Babysitter

 

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - A man wants to train his young babysitter to become his sex-slave. So he sets-up the babysitter to catch her masturbating and using candles to bring herself off. The man coereces her into having sex with the him so he will not have to tell her parents. She likes the sex so much that he starts training her to please him sexually and to prove that she wants to be his 'property' she must pass an all-night orgy test with multiple men.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Reluctant   Coercion   Lesbian   Heterosexual   BDSM   Spanking   Gang Bang   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Novel-Pocketbook   Caution  

Vicki was thrilled, knowing she was at their mercy. All her fuck-holes were exposed. The men could do anything they wanted to do with her. The girl's body was afire with lust. She lay back as she waited for somebody to quench the flames of her cock lust.

Robert stepped into the limelight, his prick throbbing. "Baby, I'm gonna find out how well you learned your lessons tonight. I'm gonna fuck you in the mouth until I cum in your throat." He gently caressed the girl's head as she lovingly smiled up at him.

She moaned, "Please give me your cock! Please, put it in my mouth! I want to suck it!"

Vicki twisted her head as the man lay his prick alongside her face. She worked her mouth and thrust out her tongue, trying to taste it. Her efforts were frustrated as Robert kept moving his cock out of her reach. Robert laughed, knowing he was torturing the girl with his cock as he rubbed it all over her face without letting her lips touch it. The girl began to sob with frustration.

"Ohhhh, please, fuck, please, Robert! Let me--ohhhh--please let me suck it! I want it--need it--oh, let me suck it!"

At once, the girl's cries were silenced as his swollen prickhead nuzzled against her lips. She gratefully began nursing on it.

Her tongue lashed out and feverishly rubbed over his velvety smooth cockf1esh. She turned her head to both sides to wet his entire prickhead with her slick lips and tongue. Cupping his prick head with her lips, she flicked her tongue back and forth over his piss-slit. She moaned in pleasure as she tasted a bit of seeping cum. As she was getting into sucking the man's big cock, she felt him pull back. Looking up in surprise, she saw him motioning to someone else. She looked between her legs in time to see another long, thick cock aiming between her asscheeks. Her asshole quivered as the man's prick pushed against it.

"Oh, yeah, fuck me in the ass! Butt-fuck me--please! I want it in the ass!" She frantically twitched her asshole, then turned her pretty face to Robert. "Please, Robert, let me suck your cock!"

Robert laughed, "All right, honey. We're gonna fuck you from both ends at the same time. How's that sound?"

"Damn good," she whispered. "Please do it--now!"

She gasped as, simultaneously, the men's swollen cocks began forcing her fuck-holes open. One prickhead edged past the gripping ring of her asshole. The other was easing its way between her lips once again. She relaxed her tender asshole, while opening her mouth to suck in Robert's big prick knob. As her brown shitter widened to take in the one cockhead, her lips locked around the other one. She grunted in half pain, half pleasure as the other man's prick pushed into her asshole. She clenched her brown shitter, locking it behind the man's thick cock knob as she savored the intense pleasure.

The girl began greedily sucking and licking Robert's prick as the man gently pushed it into her mouth. The cock in her asshole matched Robert's progress inch for inch. Both cocks slipped in, then pulled back, in the same rhythm. Their pricks fucked back and forth, inching deeper on each thrust. Vicki was sent to heaven as she felt her mouth and her asshole filling with cock at the same time.

She inhaled the smell of Robert's cock as she sucked him. She could smell his balls as they hung between his legs. Steadily, they neared her face as his cock went deeper into her open mouth. Her tongue didn't stop moving as she swabbed the cockflesh under it. The taste and smell overwhelmed her mind, making her head swim.

Vicki kept her throat completely relaxed, as she had so recently learned to do. Robert's cock gently slid back and forth, gradually easing down her gullet. Her throat expanded. His cock was the thickest that had ever been in her mouth. By coincidence, she took it without gagging. Her training was paying off.

As Robert's prick slowly pistoned in and out of her mouth, Vicki carefully timed her breathing so she wouldn't suffocate. She inhaled only on the out-stroke. The timing was easy, as Robert was keeping his initial probing slow and gentle.

Slowly, his entire seven-inch cock slid down the girl's throat. Vicki's eyes widened in astonishment as her lips slid down his prickshaft and wrapped around the thick root. Her nose nuzzled against the man's balls. She could feel their heavy weight as they hung down against her cheeks. They felt loaded. Her cunt dripped in pleasure, while the man butt-fucking her dug his prick all the way up her asshole.

She felt like screaming her joy as the man ground hard against her soft ass. It felt like her brown shitter was being stretched apart as the tight ring of muscle widened completely to slide down his thick cock root. His prick was fucking so deeply up her ass that she thought her heart would be massaged. When both men pushed their cocks hard into her fuck-holes, she felt a rush of intense pleasure. Her clit throbbed as their pricks fucked her. Trembling, she exploded in climax.

Tightly screwing her eyes shut, she came. Muffled grunts managed to escape her lips from around Robert's cock. Her asshole twitched as the spasms raced through her young body. She clenched her powerful shitter muscle as hard as she could as her whole body tensed and released, repeatedly. Her ass could move a fraction of an inch to either side, and she moved it as much as she could. The man fucking the girl's asshole groaned as she put the squeeze on his cock.

"Ohhhhh, baby. That's it, girl. Work that hole! Ahhhhh, tighten it up!"

Vicki's brain clouded over with the intense pleasure. Muffled squeals slipped out of her throat each time Robert's cock pulled out. When his cock drove into her throat, Vicki automatically held her breath. Her mind was taken over by her mouth and her asshole. Her face turned beet-red as her body spasmed in the partial fulfillment of her lust. All she was conscious of was slipping, sliding, fucking cock, and her swollen, slippery fuck-holes. The men maintained their rhythm until the girl began coasting back to the world of reality.

As the girl came back down, she once again gave conscious direction to her lips, tongue, and asshole. The men easily slid their cocks in and out. Each time they pulled back, the girl's fuck-holes worked. Her lips gripped Robert's prick between them, and her tongue feverishly licked his sensitive cock knob. Her asshole clenched around the prickshaft in it, milking the cock each time it pulled back. When the cocks drove back in, she relaxed her fuck-holes. Her lips eased their grip slightly, and her asshole totally relaxed to let the other man's long, thick cock push into it.

As the men got into it, they gradually began increasing their fucking speed. Every few strokes, they would drive into her fuck- holes and grind hard against her smooth flesh. The two cocks repeatedly dug as deep as they could in her slippery openings. As she lay with her head craned all the way back, she was delighted with the feel of Robert pushing his balls against her face. The aroma was driving her wild as his balls hung down her cheeks.

Robert moaned his pleasure as the girl's mouth worked on his cock so well. "Oh, yeah, baby. Suck my cock, honey! Fuck, you learned so good. Goddamn, ohhh, I like it! Aaaaahhh, yeah. Suck it!"

Vicki lay back, joyously sucking and licking while the long cock in her asshole began fucking her faster. The cock in between her stretched lips began fucking faster, too. As if on signal, the two cocks began swelling even larger and harder. Vicki could see and feel Robert's balls as they tightened up. She realized that soon she would get her just desserts for being such a good girl. She tightened her lips as his prick rapidly fucked in and out of her mouth.

As she lay back, fucked at both ends, she suddenly felt as if she had been hit by a freight train. Her body exploded again in swift, sudden climax. This one was more powerful than any she had ever before experienced. Her body tensed and her asshole fluttered uncontrollably. She felt Robert's cock beginning to twitch at the same time, as it swelled to rock hardness in her mouth.

Robert cried, "Ohhhh, Vicki, keep sucking! I'm gonna cum! Ohhhh, yeahhh, don't stop! Ohhh, nnnggghh, suck it, suck it, suck it, baby, yuuunnnggghhhh!" He pushed hard against the girl's face, clutching her head in his grasp. His cock exploded in a torrent of cum.

Vicki, in the midst of her own orgasm, felt the man's prick swelling, throbbing, and convulsing in her throat. Her cunt was gushing her juices as she was brought to greater excitement by the spasming prick in her mouth. She lay back in utter ecstasy as the man pushed hard against her mouth. She was lost, in pleasure as the man fucked and fucked his twitching cock into her throat. She could feel the warm wads of thick, creamy cum as they shot down her throat. It felt like they would never stop streaming out of the man's cock as they rapidly slid down her throat. The feeling was so exciting to her. The only thing she regretted was that she couldn't get her tongue on the cum. The man's cock was so far down her throat that his cream spurted straight down.

Her convulsions slowed, while Robert kept pushing hard against her tightly stretched lips. She was highly aroused as the man behind her kept fucking her in the ass. Robert slowed his thrusts into her mouth as his climax slowed, and he began pulling his cock out. The girl sucked hard as his cockhead slipped out of her lips. Happily, she was rewarded with a small taste of cum.

The man fucking her ass began driving harder against her. He madly ground his swollen cock into the fuck-hole between the girl's asscheeks as he felt the goodness building up. The girl powerfully clenched her brown shitter, trying to milk the man's prick of its cum. Vicki was filled with satisfaction as she felt his big cock swelling larger.

The man groaned his lust, "Ohhh, I'm gonna cum! Yaaahhh!"

Vicki felt the man's grip tighten around her thighs as he powerfully drove his cock up her ass. She felt his prick spasming inside her sensitive shit chute. She worked her powerful asshole, lovingly milking the man's cock. She loved the feel as her asshole was washed out in a shower of hot, creamy cum. She loved it as the man fucked into her open asshole. Repeatedly, the horny man buried his spurting prick all the way up the young girl's slippery asshole. Once again, the streaming cum was shooting up her ass.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.