Spanked Babysitter - Cover

Spanked Babysitter

 

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - A man wants to train his young babysitter to become his sex-slave. So he sets-up the babysitter to catch her masturbating and using candles to bring herself off. The man coereces her into having sex with the him so he will not have to tell her parents. She likes the sex so much that he starts training her to please him sexually and to prove that she wants to be his 'property' she must pass an all-night orgy test with multiple men.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Reluctant   Coercion   Lesbian   Heterosexual   BDSM   Spanking   Gang Bang   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Novel-Pocketbook   Caution  

Vicki's voice caught in her throat as she thought of taking all three dildoes at once. As hot as she was, she was ready for anything.

Carol continued, "Robert told me to teach you how to deep- throat, so that's what we're gonna do. The first thing is to get your head in the right position." She unlocked the headrest, then lowered it, making Vicki's throat a straight line down her gullet.

"Now, number one is to keep your throat totally relaxed. You have to concentrate hard, and overcome your gag reflex. Much the same as relaxing your asshole for fucking. Do your throat the same way, and it'll be easy." She looked into the young girl's eyes. When Vicki nodded, Carol continued.

"These dildoes have the inches marked on them, so I can see how much you are taking. They're twelve inches long, but not too thick. Easy to practice on. Robert said you're to take eight inches for now. Later, you'll get up to all twelve. We've got other interchangeable dildoes that are a lot thicker, too. You'll be using them before you know it. Ready to start?"

Vicki swallowed hard. She nodded, ready for anything. She looked over at the other woman under the next spotlight for a brief instant. As she watched, the man fucking her grunted and rolled off. His place was swiftly occupied by another man sporting a huge, throbbing prick. With a grunt, his long cock was buried to the hilt in the moaning woman's pussy. The woman only groaned in pleasure, while the man began fucking her with long, hard strokes.

Vicki felt something wet rubbing into her ass. Looking between her legs, she saw Carol greasing her asshole with K-Y jelly. The redhead's finger gently rubbed her asshole in circles. After swirling around, it began pushing inside. Her finger worked back and forth, spreading the lube inside Vicki's ass.

Carol pulled the rubber prick up until the head touched Vicki's asshole. She pulled the other one up until it pushed against the young girl's cunt. She pushed Vicki's head back down, then pulled the last dildo up to the girl's lips, opening them slightly.

"See this control box, Vicki? With this, I can control the movement of the dildoes: how far in they go, how fast they pump, if they stroke in and out or just stay still, or whatever I want them to do. I can make them do anything except shoot cum. Remember, when the dildo is going into your mouth, keep your throat completely relaxed so you don't choke. You can do it, honey. It's easy. This is how I was started, too, and if I can do it, you can too! Here we go, baby." An electric hum arose as Carol turned the contraption on.

Vicki was immensely excited as the three dildoes simultaneously pushed against her mouth, pussy, and asshole. She opened her mouth as her cunt and asshole widened in front of the pushing dildoes. Slowly, the rubber pricks began sliding into her fuck-holes.

As the pleasure built up from her split cunt and asshole, Vicki found it much easier to keep her throat relaxed. In fact, it became downright pleasurable to feel the rubbery dildo rubbing the back of her throat. As it gently caressed the sensitive area at the back of her throat, she experienced a goodness that shot directly to her brain. The feel was helped by the two dildoes sliding in and out of her pussy and ass. The dildoes kept thrusting, and she sucked in more with each thrust.

Working back and forth, the dildoes penetrated deeper. The girl closed her eyes and relaxed. She kept her throat relaxed to the fullest, while the dildoes slipped and slid in and out of her waiting fuck-holes. Her throat felt full. If the thin dildo felt like this, she imagined that a thick cock would fill her throat even more. As her clit began buzzing and her asshole began throbbing, she knew it would feel damn good to deep-throat a real cock. Especially if her pussy and asshole were being played with at the same time. With intense concentration her gag reflex was forgotten.

As the dildoes sunk eight inches deep, Carol clapped her hands in joy, exclaiming, "You did it, Vicki! You sucked in all eight inches! Good for you! Now, I'll speed them up some."

Vicki strained to glance at the other girl, her eyes aglow with pleasure. She couldn't move her head. The dildo in her throat required her to keep her neck straight. She returned her attention to the job at hand. The dildoes began slipping and sliding, fucking her faster and faster. She felt like she was being fucked inside out as the three dildoes each plunged eight inches deep, then drew back for the next thrust, faster and faster. Mewls of pleasure escaped her stretched lips.

The young girl's eyes were tightly closed in ultimate pleasure. Her quivering body glowed pink as her fuck-holes were stroked. Her moans of lust escaped her lips each time the dildo in her throat pulled back for the next plunge. The pleasure was too good to last. Her body tensed up completely, and she shuddered powerfully. She groaned her lust as her orgasm hit her. Wave after wave of mind boggling pleasure pulsed through her fuckholes, to her brain.

Vicki screwed her eyes tighter as she felt like she was being hit by a train. Her body shuddered and the cream spilled from her pussy. Wetness dripped from all of the dildoes as they repeatedly plunged in and out of her mouth, pussy and asshole. She mewled her pleasure, hoping it would never end. Too soon, it seemed, they began pulling out. She relaxed for a moment as the rubber heads left her swollen fuck-holes.

"Ohhhhh, mmmmm, that was good. Ohhhh, aaahh!" Her fuck- holes glowed in well-used pleasure. Her pulse made her whole body throb. She panted for breath. The sweat made her body shine under the lights.

"Okay, Vicki. We're ready for your turn," said Carol.

"W-what turn?" she managed to ask.

"You wanted to eat some cunt, and now's the time to do it. See that girl over there?" She pointed, and then continued. "Her name's Lynn, and you're gonna suck her pussy."

Vicki's heart leaped. Turning her head, she noticed that Robert was approaching her. Together, Carol and Robert helped Vicki out of the fucking machine. She staggered to her feet, barely able to walk. While she'd been occupied, all of the men present had fucked Lynn. Vicki quivered between Carol and Robert as they led her over to e woman on the bench. Lynn had a permanent smile on her face. She was delirious with pleasure.

Vicki managed to look over the other girl's body through glazed eyes. Lynn was young, only a few years older than herself. Her hair was black, and her tits were very well-developed. Her big, heavy tits had perky nipples that were standing upright and stiff. Between her legs, her shaved cunt was gaping open. It was swollen and red, and splattered with cum. Cum was smeared all between her thighs and between her asscheeks. Someone had placed a plastic sheet under her ass to catch the overflow from her yawning cunt. From the looks of her wide-open pussy, it had been fucked many times. The thick, white cum dripping out contrasted sharply to the slick, glistening redness of the inside of her pussy. The cream slowly dripped down between her asscheeks. Vicki was getting dizzy with desire as she looked at the mess between Lynn's legs.

"Go ahead, baby. Lick it clean," said Robert. He patted her on the ass.

Huskily, Vicki whimpered, "Ohhhh, yessss!" She fell to her knees as if in a dream, trembling.

The powerful odor of sex filled her nostrils. Her cunt dripped and she inhaled the combined aroma of pussy, asshole and cum. As she breathed deep, her mouth automatically opened and her head lowered. She was filled with the urge to lick and suck. She wanted it!

Her tongue snaked out and lightly flicked over the other girl's inner thighs, licking at the outer fringes of the splattered cream. She made a little purr of pleasure. The cum tasted good. Her tongue began working to mop it up.

She rubbed her tongue all over the girl's inner thigh, making sure to clean every square inch of the soft flesh. Then her mouth moved over to the other side, where she again made sure to suck up the split jizz. Sliding her mouth over the girl's smooth thigh, she licked up to the top of her pussy, avoiding the girl's gaping cunt and clit. She became more turned on. Her mouth hungrily slurped up the great-tasting stuff. Her tongue wetly slid all over as she tried to get all of the gobs of cum into her mouth and down her throat. As she licked, her cunt dripped and her clit throbbed.

Vicki sat back to look at the girl's spread pussy again. To her delight, more thick cream was seeping out of the brunette's swollen fuck-hole in a thick, steady stream. The pool of wetness under Lynn's ass was rapidly spreading. With a cry of lust, Vicki quickly began lapping up the gooey stuff on the plastic sheet. Licking, slurping noises could be heard as the lust- crazed girl greedily sucked up the puddle of cream. The crowd of people watching was delighted, too. Vicki was thrilled as she heard their murmurs of encouragement.

When the last of the overflow was licked up, Vicki began running her tongue up Lynn's asscrack. Her nose was pressed close to the girl's open pussy, and the wonderful aroma filled her brain. Her tongue began softly gliding up and down between Lynn's legs. She smelled the girl's asshole and inhaled deeply. It smelled strangely exciting to her. Her tongue moved up, and she began licking the girl's puckered shitter mouth. It was surrounded by gobs of cum. Her tongue licked and swirled around the girl's asshole, and then resumed its upward journey.

At last, the only remaining cum was in Lynn's cunt. The girl's pussyhole still dripped, and Vicki hurriedly swept her tongue upward. Her nostrils flared as she inhaled the heady pussy aroma. Her mouth opened. She attached her mouth to Lynn's pussy. Her tongue drove into the girl's open fuck-hole, scooping up all the cream it could reach. As Vicki licked, Lynn gave a sigh of appreciation. The audience also buzzed in hushed excitement as they watched the young girl eating the other's cunt.

Vicki put her arms around the girl's upraised legs and she buried her face between them. The smell and delicious taste of pussy filled her with heat. She began licking and sucking for all she was worth. Her tongue repeatedly stabbed into the girl's cunt. It swirled around and flicked from side to side as she licked up all the delicious juices. She didn't want to miss a bit of it. Her eyes were closed in pleasure as her face nodded from side to side between Lynn's legs. As she greedily sucked and licked, she felt someone fondling her ass.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.