Angie Makes Friends - Cover

Angie Makes Friends

 

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Inexperienced teen decide to learn about sex for themselves by experimentation

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Group Sex   First   Novel-Pocketbook  

On Friday evening, Angie still didn't know what she wanted to do. Her parents wanted her to visit a relative with them. They'd be leaving in a few minutes. Should she go? What would the boys do when they found her gone? Would they tell on her or get even some other way? Might be good to test them so they wouldn't take her for granted. On the other hand--well--oh, hell, might as well admit it. She needed someone. She'd been burning all day, off and on. The slightest thing turned her on. Even the goddamned fat g's Mr. Thornton wrote on the blackboard. She'd stared at them and felt herself get a hot ass. After Sonny--yuck--she'd thought that would be it. No one could tempt her back to bed. Here she was turned on so high she'd be ready to jump in bed with almost anyone. Except Sonny. She was annoyed with her body making problems for her.

She heard footsteps coming down the hall. A light knock; then the door opened. Her mother walked in. "Angie, are you ready?"

Angie frowned. "Mom, I don't want to go."

"Why not?"

"I don't know. I just don't feel like it."

"We don't go to visit Aunt Helen that often," her mother said irritably.

"I don't care," Angie whined. "I don't feel like sitting around being polite." Should I tell her I need to be fucked before I go? she thought wickedly.

Mrs. Marlowe stood undecided for a moment, clearly angry. "We'll see what you father says about this." She turned around and went back down the hall.

Angie pulled off her dress, kicked off her shoes, and slipped under the bedcovers. She pinched her cheeks to make them appear redder. She heard her father's footsteps in the hall. She opened one eye weakly when he stepped into the room.

"Angel, don't you feel well?"

"I really don't daddy. Can't I stay home? Please?"

Her father had his finger on her wrist taking her pulse.

"Oh, daddy," Angie explained. "I'm not really sick. But I don't feel well enough to sit around visiting all night. I've got a headache and the sniffles and I feel rather feverish--" she stopped to catch her breath.

Her father murmured comforting sounds and pushed one of her eyelids back to look at her eyeball. Having satisfied himself that she was not seriously ill, he said jokingly, "You're sure now that you're not sick of relatives?"

"I like Aunt Helen and Cousin Erica," Angie protested vehemently. "Its just that I don't feel up to sitting around being polite all night. If we'd gone yesterday or if we went tomorrow, I'd go in a flash. It's just today."

"If you feel that strongly about it," her father said. "You can just stay home. Get plenty of rest. Have you taken some aspirin?"

"I did an hour ago."

"All right," her father said cheerily. "We'll try to hurry home."

"Don't do it," Angie stopped herself abruptly, then rushed on, "You mustn't on my account. Stay as long as you like."

"Well, we'll see," her father said amiably. "I was hoping to come home early anyway. I have an operation early tomorrow.

"Truly, Daddy, don't worry about me. I'll be all right."

Her father looked at her fondly. "Good girl." He kissed her lightly on the forehead. "I'll stop by to see you when I come in."

"Daddy, you don't need to. I'm a big girl now." She smiled and waved to him.


That night six boys came. Some were drunk and some were high on pot. They turned the stereo up as high as it would go and crashed around her room, singing, swearing, fighting, drinking, dancing, and smoking. A new young-looking boy called Mel, sucking on a bottle of vodka kept yelling to the room at large, "I want to be first, I'll have beginners' luck." No one paid any attention to him.

Angie circulated among the smiling boys, puffing on their cigarettes and drinking from their bottles.

"You're the hotpants we've come to lay?" a tall boy asked half-humorously, half-contemptuously, looking down at her from his great height.

"Think you can fill 'em up?" Angie asked sarcastically.

His eyebrows popped up in surprise. "Hell, yes! What're we waitin' for?" He reached for her.

Angie ducked out of his reach and ran screaming happily away. She bumped into Keith; he grabbed her around the waist and they spun around and around in circles. The pitch of Angie's screams grew higher and higher.

Brad was lounging in the easy chair. "Oh, it's good to be back!" He looked around the room, bright eyed.

The whirling Angie bumped into his legs. For a split-second he saw her cute little ass in full sight, automatically his arm jerked toward it and he goosed her.

Angie felt the finger suddenly poked in her crack. She yelled, half-frightened. The other boys turned to look and laughed at her holding her hands protectively over her bottom.

"Damn you!" she shouted, stamping her foot.

A handsome boy with long curly brown hair stood at one side of her. He smiled. "You're cute."

Angie gaped at him, taking him in. Like a Greek god, she thought. Galvanized into action, she rushed up to him, throwing her arms around his neck. "Help me."

"Sure I will, baby," he said. One arm was around her neck; his other hand ran up and down her long shiny black hair. Her cheek felt so soft against his. He smelled her mother's perfume that she'd lavished behind her ears.

"Who are you?" Angie murmured in his ear.

"Chuck Dillion."

"Where are you from?"

"New York."

"What are you doing here?"

"Just visiting. I'm Scott's cousin."

Tentatively his lips brushed down her cheek to her mouth. Would she object? Her mouth turned to meet his.

"Contact!" someone shouted.

Loud whistles pierced the air.

The two paid no attention. Their tongues played hide and seek, drilling inside of one mouth, then the other. One of Chuck's hands slithered down under her silky blouse. It cupped the soft mound of her breast. Gently his fingers caressed its tauntingly tender rounded contour. Delicately a finger teased the nipple to erect.

"Mmmm!" Angie's whole body felt alive. Lusty trails of desire flashed down to her vagina. Ohhh, it felt so good! She remembered that time. With Doug. When they'd first made it. This would be like that. Only better. A pleasurable groan shook her body. She lifted up her right leg and twined it around Chuck's leg. She felt his body tremble with passion, pressed into her inner thigh. She rubbed her body against it. Softly. He began breathing sentoriously. His arm reached under her left leg, lifted it up and holding her in his arms, he ran with her to the bed. He threw them both down. Still kissing they awkwardly pulled their pants off.

Lying close to each other on their sides, they both explored the other's body. Angie reached for his penis, cupping it in her hand and caressing it. It felt hot and hard to her touch. She felt his fingers trail up her inner thigh. She began breathing louder. The light fingers moved up, circling her vulva, playing with her soft curly pubic hairs. Then they moved into her vaginal lips. His gentle strokes awoke a fiery passion in her vagina. Her pelvis swung upward, reaching for him... She was moaning passionately, brushing her top leg over his body.

He felt the openness between her legs beckon him, desire him. Her hips were wiggling sensually against him... The leg rubbing his body, pulling it nearer... A groan escaped from deep within him. Angie's hand directed his waiting cock to her shadowy regions. She circled its end around in circles, outlining her vaginal opening.

Both began panting; their hips undulated toward each other. Neither knew exactly when his penis entered her vagina. All of a sudden their tension heightened. Chuck rolled on top of her.

She loved the crushing weight of his body on hers. She loved his penis, lighting fire in her. She pulled her legs further back and hungrily thrust her pelvis up against him. Their bodies rocking wildly together, she clamped her legs across his back and worked them up toward his neck, shoving his eager shaft deeper and deeper inside her. Her vaginal walls throbbed and convulsed around it...

She dug her fingernails into his shoulders. She couldn't stand it. Couldn't stand it. Her passion rose to a feverish pitch. A heavy orgasmic wave shuddered through her body. A Primeval force energized it and blanked out her mind. The surging shook her from head to toe. All words, all pictures disappeared from her mind. Only feeling, a white-hot passion, remained, glowing. Her body hung suspended on a balance between the mundane and the cosmic worlds. Then the passion soared to a fantastic height, filling every cell. She felt a keen awareness of feeling in every cell. Of conquering the height of meaning. Of being. Her body shuddered with the immensity of the passion, quaking incessantly. Her breath fluttered. Her heart fibrilated. Her body trembled rapidly at an intense pitch. She was doing what she was made for. Orgasm rapidly followed orgasm. She felt Chuck reach his too. His ejaculate squirted in her. Her body shook like a hummingbird's wing, holding the fantastic pitch, quivering steadily, one minute, two, three. Passion completely consumed her, then it subsided and passed away. Sweat bathed her whole body. A languorous feeling possessed her. Her heartbeat and breathing returned to normal. Simple thoughts came slowly to her mind.

"Christ a'mighty! What were you doing?" Chuck asked astounded.

Angie looked at him blankly, not comprehending his words.

"What happened to you?" he demanded.

She smiled. "Status orgasmus. It's never happened to me before." She felt blissful. Her body curled up into a ball; her limbs felt fairy-like.

"Status or-what-mus?" Scott asked.

"Status orgasmus," Angie repeated. "It's when a woman has one orgasm after another very fast. It can last five minutes or more."

"Wow!" Jim exclaimed, shaking his head wonderingly. "You must be the hottest girl alive."

Angie smirked. I probably am, she thought to herself, pleased.

"Hey, let's keep this show on the road," Scott said.

"Yeah, whose turn is it?" Jim agreed.

"Let me choose," Angie cried.

"What do you think?" Jim asked Brad.

Brad tried to think. He was still tripping. He couldn't concentrate. He gave up. "Why don't we let her?" he mumbled.

Angie looked at their faces. Who to choose. All looked eager. Who? "Take off your pants," she said.

"What?" Scott asked surprised.

Angie looked at him calmly. "Take off your pants. You're going to have to later anyway."

"Wow-ee!" Keith shouted.

Laughing, they pulled their pants off.

"Shorts, too?" Brad asked daringly.

"Shorts, too," Angie replied.

With more shouting and horseplay they pulled their shorts off. Angie stared at all the passion-hardened penises.

"Choose, choose," the boys began to chant.

Angie grabbed Jim's cock in her hand.

He leaned toward her, grinning. "I'm ready. I'm ready."

"Not yet," Angie said.

She went down the row of penises, holding each one in turn. When she touched Glen's, he held back. I don't think she's going to choose me, he thought. He closed his eyes and tried to control his eager penis. The touch of her hand burned into him.

Angie watched him control himself. "This one."

Surprised, Glen opened his eyes and stood there.

"Well, don't you want to?" she jeered softly.

"Crazy," he said. "I was thinking. Let's try something different."

"What?" she asked.

"I'll show you," Glen laid down on the bed beside her, turned her over on her stomach. He pushed his shaft against her anal opening. Her tight opening held. He pushed harder.

Frantically, Angie pleaded, "Glen, get off of me. It hurts."

"Give it a chance." Damn the hole, he thought. It wa so tight. He pushed harder, forcing his penis slowly inside her. Sweat poured from his brow and his penis felt racked.

The watching boys saw the tight brown ring strain open. The penis squeezed through, forcing its way in. They watched the length of it disappear into her anus.

Angie yelped like a bitch in heat. Her body flopped around under his, trying to escape. She felt his penis scrape all the way in her. Omigod! What would happen next? She could feel the huge length of it stretched in her intestine. The glans throbbed inside her. Palpitating with ejaculate. She felt all of it. All of it. She waited. He was still. The pain. It was gone. There was none. The penis filled her. It began to feel good.

"How is it?" Glen asked.

"Tight," Angie answered.

"Let's start slow," Glen said. The tight fit stimulated his cock beyond anything he had ever felt before. At his first thrust forward, he felt his desire rise. Slowly he pushed forward and pulled back. God, it began to feel good! So good. He began to get excited. He pulled back and up. Angie's tight anal ring cut painfully like an elastic band around his penis. She cried out painfully. He began to become inured to the pain. The pleasure was mounting. He started to fuck into her faster, deeper.

Angie's face twisted in pain. "Stop, Glen. For God's sake!" She bellowed like a stuck pig.

Glen paid no attention. He kept rocking and rolling in her. On and on. Angie's fright passed. She began to get used to the unnatural invasion. Even the pain began to feel normal. The fullness in her started sensual cravings. She began rocking her body back and forth, in his rhythm. Her groans became colored with delight.

Brad watched her tortured face; her rocking body. The hypnotic humping bodies. His penis began to burn feverishly. Oh, he couldn't stand it. He needed to cum. Quickly, he jumped up and shoved his penis into her open mouth. He didn't have far to go. He pushed it in and out rapidly, pushing hard down her throat.

Angie gasped at his unexpected attack. She lost track of her feelings. What was going on deep up in her ass. All she knew was she couldn't breathe. Her body humped along without her, instinctively. Still desiring. Still wanting to devour the penis. She tried to see who it was. Just his rotating hips were in view. Black pubic hair. Heavy, sperm-engorged balls hitting her chin. Colored lights danced in her brain. Muffled moans accompanied her undulations. Automatically, she began twirling her tongue around his glans, licking and sucking the penis. She knew it'd cum soon. It was so big. So hard.

The audience attention was divided between Brad at Angie's head, and Glen riding on her back. Their heads moved back and forth trying to keep track of both penises. Brad's face was in agony. His penis was contracting madly. Ready to cum. Glen's penis was still pulling in and out. They saw her ivory cheeks flatten every time he beat down on them. His heavy balls swung and slapped down against her pubic hair. They saw her buttocks push up to reach him. Their own balls were burning...


No one noticed the door open or saw Dr. Marlow step in. There was too much noise with the stereo going full blast and Angie's, Brad's, and Glen's erotic moans and groans. No one heard him shout, "What the hell's going on here?"

Dr. Marlowe stepped closer to the group. He couldn't see well in the shadowy room. He stared at the writhing threesome. As soon as he recognized Angie, he turned white. He sputtered, at a loss for words. Remembering his wife was outside the door, he rushed back to stop her from coming in.

She was already in, just a foot or two, like difficult wives always are. Mrs. Marlow stared bewildered around the dimly- lighted smoky room. At the twisting bodies.

The watching boys hurriedly jumped up and pulled their pants on. They grabbed their other bits of clothing in their hands and headed for a window. They could hear Mrs. Marlow say, "What are they doing, Stuart? Dancing?"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.