Angie Makes Friends - Cover

Angie Makes Friends

 

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Inexperienced teen decide to learn about sex for themselves by experimentation

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Group Sex   First   Novel-Pocketbook  

The sun shone in the window of the classroom. Angie dropped her English book on her desk and sat down noisily. Mr. Thornton stopped writing sentences on the blackboard and turned around to look.

"Feeling frustrated today, Angie?" he asked, kindly.

Every time Angie saw Mr. Thornton lately, he disturbed her. He turned her on and that bothered her. He was too good-looking to be just a high school English teacher. And he wasn't that much older than she--fresh out of collage.

"It's too good a day to stay inside," she replied grumpily.

"The afternoon will soon be over," he said soothingly. He turned back to the blackboard and began writing again.

Angie hunched over her desk, resting her head on her hands. She stared at his right arm moving up and down as it wrote. He had nice long arms, Mr. Thornton. She wondered how they'd feel wrapped around her neck. They'd be strong and sure, she just knew. And the smell of Lime aftershave lotion would be strong. Her eyes crossed a little as she sat lost in her daydream.

A poke in her ribs awakened her rudely. "Hey, Ange. Why are you staring at Mr. Thornton so funny?" Keith asked nosily.

Angie's face burned bright red. "I wasn't even looking at him," she said haughtily. "I was just looking straight ahead."

"I saw ya!" Keith looked at her slyly out of the corners of his eyes. "You were too."

"Oh, leave me alone," Angie said shortly.

"Don't get uptight," Keith said appeasingly. "I didn't mean anything by it."

"You're the one who made something of it," Angie retorted.

Keith tried to appease her. "It's too nice outdoors to stay inside."

"Yeah," Angie agreed. "Same way I feel."

The tardy bell rang. The late students clattered in, banging books on their desks, banging their bodies against everything. A short, heavy-set boy banged his body against Angie's desk purposely, gave her a knowing look, and sat down in the seat across the aisle from her.

Angie knew who he was--Sonny Van Dozen--but she only knew him by sight. His father was a mechanic or something so he'd never been invited to the same she'd been. She gave him a dirty look and haughtily turned her head away.

Sonny kept looking at her all during the class. Angie tried to ignore him. To concentrate on Mr. Thornton who was talking away. He was so handsome. She wished she had been old enough to go to collage with him. He had such lovely eyes with long curly brown eyelashes. And those lips! When he smiled he made her melt inside. She sighed and stared at him hungrily, not hearing a word he said.

Suddenly she heard a soft noise and felt a sharp sting on the side of her head. "OW!" she said loudly, clapping a hand over the spot. She looked around to see what had hit her. A big spitwad lay in the aisle. When she looked up, her eyes met Sonny's. He grinned familiarly at her.

"Bastard!" she whispered. She stuck her tongue out at him and made a dirty sign with her fingers at him.

Mr. Thornton eyed her sternly. "Miss Marlowe, how do you spell aggravate?"

Angie straightened up guiltily. She looked at him anxiously, not wanting to make a mistake. "A-g-r-a-v-a-t-e?"

Mr. Thornton's look was disapproving. His manner said plainer than words, "You've not been listening." His glance surveyed the class. "Ellen?"

"A-g-g-r-a-v-a-t-e, aggravate!" Ellen said smugly, giving Angie a triumphant look.

"Thank you, Ellen," Mr. Thornton said, smiling at her.

Humiliation filled Angie's soul. She looked down at her desk and bit her lips to choke off the rising sob. How could Mr. Thornton treat her so cruelly? Smiling at that slob, Ellen. A heavy depression settled on her.

Somehow Angie managed to get through the rest of her classes. The clock freed her of school at three o'clock and she was happy to leave. She looked forward to closing herself in her room with only Salome for company. They would listen to rock-n-roll records and not think about the terrible time she'd had in her English class.

She walked along briskly, not paying attention to anybody around her. The running feet she heard behind her, she ignored. But when they caught up to her and her arm was grabbed, she looked around surprised, Sonny Van Dozen? What did he want with her?

He grinned at her in an insulting manner. "You sure walk fast for a girl," he said cheerily. "I was afraid I wouldn't catch up with ya."

Angie recoiled from his familiarity. It made her heart feel cold. Everything about him repelled her--his short stocky body, his pale freckled skin, those clowning grinning teeth. I wish you hadn't caught up with me, she thought. Out loud she said, "What do you want?"

Sonny was taken aback by her directness. He didn't have an answer. He turned red and started giggling uncontrollably.

Angie looked at him disgusted. "Well?" she said impatiently.

"Duhh," Sonny tried to think of something to say.

"My mother expects me to go right home," Angie said. "Go home and think of what you wanted to ask me. You can ask me at school tomorrow."

She turned and hurried away.

Sonny stared at her open-mouthed. She sure was a fast thinker! He licked his lips. He knew what he wanted from her all right. He just didn't know how to tell her. He trotted off after her, following a short distance behind. How was he going to work it?

Angie heard his steps following after her. She speeded up her pace, he speeded up. She slowed her pace, he slowed his. Damn him! She war, nearing a small park that was only a block from her house. Quickly she looked around to see if anyone, else was near. No one was. She felt frightened.

She stopped and faced Sonny. "You leave me alone," she shouted.

Sonny had seen her looking around. He had seen there wasn't a soul in the park besides them also. The inane grin reappeared on his moonface. He walked faster towards her.

Terrified, Angie dropped her books and started running. If only someone would come walking in the park! But no one did. She began to pant, partly from her exertions and partly from her fears. She heard Sonny's running steps get louder behind her. Desperately she tried to speed up. The running feet got closer and closer. She was beginning to wheeze. Her sides ached but she kept running, A strong hand gripped her arm. She cried out and struggled to free herself. Two hands imprisoned her arms in a vise-like grip.

"You are a fast one, ain't ya?" Sonny sneered.

"Oh, please! Let me go," Angie begged. "What do you want with me?"

"I've heard about you," Sonny sneered. "A real pussy swinger they say."

Shock immobilized her. The boys. They'd been talking. How could they? After all she'd done for them!

"They're lies. All lies," Angie screamed. "I've never done anything. Really I haven't."

"Not from what I heard," Sonny said jovially. "And I aim to get me a piece of what you bee throwin' around too!"

He started pushing Angie off the path toward some bushes.

Angie refused to pick up her feet. She held her legs stiff so he couldn't make her walk.

"No, no," she wailed piteously.

Roughly Sonny dragged her behind the bushes He pushed her down on her knees in front of him.

"You can't, you can't," Angie kept repeating.

Holding her tightly with one hand, he used the other to unzip his fly and to pull his still flaccid penis out. It hung outside his pants like an obscene banana. Stealthily, he looked around to be sure no one was coming.

Angie was quick to notice. "A policeman goes by here every hour. He should be here any minute."

"You're just trying to scare me," he said. He pinched her arm cruelly in his grasp. All the same, he worried. Maybe she was telling the truth. She lived near here; he didn't. He didn't' know this park because it was too far from his home. He hesitated.

Angie made a move to get up. Why didn't someone come to save her?

Sonny shoved her back down brutally. "Not so fast. We won't take time to ball today. Save that for another time. We'll take a quicker trip."

At first Angie didn't know what he meant. Quicker trip? Sonny didn't waste his time explaining. He stepped up close to her, put his left foot on her right calf lying on the ground, anchoring it there. His wrinkled penis dangled in her front of her face. His stale body odors sickened her. Oh no! Not that dirty thing. Her stomach convulsed, wanting to vomit. Turning her head away from him, she pulled her lips inside her mouth and held her jaw tightly closed. Please, God, send someone to save me!

Sonny's eyes gleamed. That little whore, thinking she was too fine for him. Her hoity-toity manners. Throwing her little ass around in front of every boy at school. He'd show her. He knew about all that balling she'd been doing. Overheard Brad and his gang bragging about it. Well, he'd take his too. It was only fair.

"Open up," he ordered. He pushed his half-erect penis against her cheek, her ear, her chin, her forehead.

Angie cringed away from the probing organ. She leaned over, holding her head close to the ground. This couldn't be happening to her! Raped by the worst boy in school!

Sonny smiled sadistically. "Want some persuading, huh?" He stepped down hard on her right leg. Angie cried out. Quickly he let go of her arm and grabbed her shiny black hair. He jerked her head up, pulling hard on her hair until he saw tears come to her eyes.

"Please," Angie begged. "P-please." If only someone would come!

Sonny laughed at the pain he saw in her eyes

"You want a broken leg?" He shifted more weight on her leg. The heel of his shoe smashed painfully into her calf, making an angry red welt. Angie whimpered.

"You want no hair?" He yanked her head back.

Angie's necked ached at the unnatural angle he was forcing it into.

He pressed his penis against her infolded mouth. "Take it!"

Angie's eyes clouded with pain. She could see he meant it. The shoe cut deeper into her leg. A scream started deep in her throat and forced its way out. Sonny watched her mouth opening and held his penis ready to ram it in. Before the sound could escape, it was cut off by his slowly hardening cock. Angie felt its length slither across her tongue. She tasted its stale sweat. It palpitated in her mouth softly as though it were already going to explode. No, no, no! Don't let it happen to her!

Sonny began sliding the big prick in and out. Her warm wet mouth gave it a pleasing jolt. He kept moving it in and out, feeling his desire rise in it.

Angie could feel each hair ache at its root. And the pain in her leg was steady. This couldn't be happening to her! This obscene rape of her mouth. She closed her eyes. Her brain wouldn't work. She couldn't think straight. She felt helpless. Like a robot she watched the long yellow cock move in and out of her wide stretched lips. The picture of his yellowed stump protruding from the brownish nest of pubic hair above and the big engorged balls below seared deep into her mind. Please save me, somebody, was all she could think.

"Start sucking, gang fucker," she heard him order above her head. Fearfully, nervously, she began moving her tongue and lips. The taste in her mouth, the smell in her nostrils overwhelmed her. Her whole body shuddered, trying to retch. Her mouth convulsed open wider, preparing to vomit. The bodily juices hung in her throat.

Sonny jammed his thick shaft in harder, filling her throat. The foul spittle hung at the top of her throat with the vomit. She couldn't swallow them. She mustn't. The penis worked in and out of her mouth, cutting off her breath. She tried not to breathe. Choking and gagging, the spittle and the vomit fell down into her stomach. Aaagh! She could taste it all the way down. She tried not to think of what she was doing. But she couldn't. Not with that thing in her mouth and his testicles slapping her chin. His repulsive body odors polluted the air around her head.

Sonny watched his big dick slide into her pretty little mouth and slide out. Lightning sensations shot up his spine. He gloated. Now he had her Pretty haughty face just where he wanted it. Lapping up at his balls. He gloried in watching her lick and suck his prick as if it were a yellow lollipop. Watching her beautiful red lips move stirred his excitement deep within him. Her bobbing head inspired his penis with its rhythm. His hips writhed and strained as if he were in the spasmodic throes of death.

Angle could no longer fight against the hardened shaft thrusting in and out of her mouth. Weakened from pain and lack of oxygen, she let it move into her mouth without resistance. She felt it stretching and expanding more and more. The thought of what was coming repelled her. Futilely she tried to twist her body away. To pull her mouth away from his hideous bloated organ. In vain. Where was somebody? To save her.

Sonny's eyes began rolling in his head. Swaying his body rhythmically, he gathered his strength for a last effort, then sunk his shaft deep down her throat hard.

"Lick it, baby," he crooned. "For all you're worth."

Hopelessly, she fought to breathe. She heard him crooning and swearing and groaning with delight as his semen burst out of his penis, showering in her mouth and filled it. Her cheek swelled outward, painfully full. The raging rush seemed to last forever. She tried to open her aching jaws wider to let it pour out of her mouth. Some dripped out, but not fast enough. She mustn't swallow it. Not a drop. But her mouth filled quickly and it put pressure on her cheeks. She strained to hold it but her overtired cheek muscles relaxed and she swallowed. Her face turned deathly pale with her effort. The lack of oxygen weakened her body. She felt herself begin to sway. Her mind turned off. It seemed to far away. A swift realization streaked through her mind--you're fainting. Her body relaxed. Semen poured down her throat and down her chin. Her crumpled body dangled from Sonny's hand still clutching her hair. She swallowed the pungent liquid desperately to keep from choking.

Relief pervaded Sonny's body. He looked down at Angie. At her tangled black hair, her semen-spattered face. The bitch had been spitting it out.

"One last thrill, baby." He pulled her face into his loins.

Half-aroused, Angie glimpsed his obnoxious penis rushing toward her eyes. She shut them tightly. The round rubbery hose pressed into the side of her nose, smearing the remainder of his sperm across her lips and chin. The disgusting smell emanating from his wiry pubic hair was even stronger.

Sonny held her there a long moment, sadistically enjoying the tears squeezing out of her closed eyelids.

"That'll take care of you," he said in a mean tone.

He pushed her down on the ground, looked around to see if anyone was in sight, and then stalked off, zipping his fly as he went, without a backward glance at Angie.

Angie lay crumpled on the grass like a battered rag doll. She lay there stupefied for several minutes. Slowly her mind cleared. Oh, why hadn't someone come to the park and saved her? Why had she had to undergo such a horrible rape? Too unspeakable to think about. Hatred welled up in her. Hatred for all men. Especially Sonny. And Brad, who had also used her. And Doug, who had started her on sex. She cursed the day she first tried it. Why had she thought it was so great, ? It sure as hell wasn't all the time. Wearily, she sat up, straightened her clothing, and smoothed her hair. She had to go back and pick up her books. She hoped her mother didn't see her come in the door.

As soon as she got home she took a shower. A long one. She kept rinsing her mouth with water and spitting it out. She soaped herself two or three times, trying to wash away the obscene act that she had been forced to endure. She was a very subdued Angie as she stood there, washing her sins away. Conflicting emotions about sex arose in her. How could she both hate it and love it? Desire it and be repelled by it? She decided sex was a very personal thing. You had to like a person before you could enjoy it. Of course, she really hadn't liked Robbie all that much but she did sympathize with him. Probably that was why she hadn't minded with him. But that Sonny. Yetch! She'd never let him get close to her again. Not even in class. No matter how much her body wanted to, she would never consent to having sex with Sonny. Under any circumstances. Those foul odors of his! Good God! Last Friday. She really hadn't had that much fun. Too many boys, She wished Brad wouldn't bring any more guys than there already was. There was a limit. Word was getting around. She might get caught. Her parents find out. Her mind contemplated that thought for a long moment. If she could only go back! Back to being just a girl again. Unsexed. Ignorant. Well, not ignorant. She had been very curious. If she had known more about it, she might not have tried it. Wouldn't have been so curious. Knowing but inexperienced. That was the best. For girls her age. Fourteen. She wondered if Mary Jane had tried it. Probably not. She was such a ninny. But prudish. She wished she could go back again. To innocence. But the boys wouldn't let her. Nor her body. Once it was aroused. Innocence could be lost only once.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.