Angie Makes Friends - Cover

Angie Makes Friends

 

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Inexperienced teen decide to learn about sex for themselves by experimentation

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Group Sex   First   Novel-Pocketbook  

Angie went to school warily the next Monday. Would the boys have talked, spoiling her reputation? Would everyone be laughing at her, pointing their fingers at her? You could depend on one boy to keep his mouth shut, but could you depend on three? She kept watching everybody critically, waiting to be put down. However, Mary Jane and her friends were just as friendly to her as ever. Her teachers seemed to be acting normally. She couldn't believe no one would say anything to her about Friday night, but no one did.

As soon as Brad, Jim and Scott saw her at school, they came rushing over chattering happily. They escorted her to classes, they carried her books.

Later on, she happened to be in the girl's lavatory combing her hair when Mary Jane came in.

"Angie! What a darling dress. Is it new?" Without waiting for an answer she rattled on. "I do like your hair that way. Brad and his friends must like it too. Is brad as nice as he seems to be?"

Angie murmured, "Guess so."

"He certainly seems to like you a lot," Mary Jane said enviously. Half-jokingly she asked, "What have you got that I haven't got?"

Mary Jane leaned toward the mirror and studied her pretty face anxiously, trying to find the flaw.

Angie felt a kind of triumph. Now Mary Jane was wishing for what she, Angie, had, and not the other way around. Angie smiled secretively. She gave a last pat to her hair as she moved to go out.

"Ask, Brad, why don't you?" she told Mary Jane brightly.

Angie gave Mary Jane a brilliant smile and closed the door behind her.

As the week wore on Angie became lees concerned about her reputation. She reasoned the boys wouldn't want their parents to know what they were doing. And they didn't want to stop doing it, so they wouldn't tell their parents on her. It was as simple as that. Only one person might tell--Doug. He'd been awfully upset about her and Brad. What would he think if he heard about Jim and Scott? Well, she comforted herself, he probably won't find out. I won't tell him and the boys can't afford to unless they want to take a chance on getting caught.

The week passed quickly. Angie basked in her new popularity. She looked forward to Friday evening too. Several times during the week she got hot and it was no fun burning she decided. What a wonderful thing sex was--to turn you on so high and give you release at the same time. No wonder her mother was such a crab. Burning all the time and never getting it put to her. She ought to let herself go and enjoy her body naturally, not try to live by unnatural rules.

That evening, when she opened the door, there were six boys on the doorstep. "Oh, no!" she thought. She was stunned but she hid her feelings. What could she do but go along with them?

"You know everybody, don't you Angie?" Brad said easily.

Angie nodded, giving them all a weak smile. Could she satisfy them all? She wondered. She could tell by the new boy's uneasy glances that they knew about the sex marathon and without doubt expected to take part in it. It really wasn't fair. Brad should have told her he was bringing more boys.

Brad confidently started down the hall toward her bedroom. The other boys clattered after him in a bunch. Angie followed behind. She couldn't help feeling disturbed. Things were getting out of hand.

The boys looked approvingly around her bedroom. The stereo blared out a sexy African beat. A small lamp on her desk in the corner shone dimly, otherwise the room was dark. A bottle of wine and some glasses were laid out on the desk.

"Wow! This is neat!" Keith exclaimed. He grabbed Angie's arm and pulled her in front of him. "Let's dance."

Keith started wiggling his hips and waving his arms in time to the sexy pounding beat.

Angie was glad of the diversion. Her eyes lighted up, gleaming in the dusky room. Her body weaved back and forth gracefully; her young little breasts jiggled and her cute little bottom rotated seductively.

The boys eyes gleamed watching her sheer gown swirl about her body now hiding and now highlighting the mounds of her breasts, the swooping curve of her narrow waist, and the rounded mass of her buttocks bouncing tantalizingly. Their mouths fell open, mesmerized by that bouncing bottom.

"Sweetest little ass I ever saw," a voice said seriously.

Angie heard the remark. She felt more and more anxious. What would happen when they found out? How could she tell them? Their eyes kept looking at her expectantly. Undressing her body. Ravishing it. She could feel it. She could feel a hand run down her buttock. She swung away, out of range. They'll be mad when they find out. She knew. A different hand grazed her breast, igniting a flare of passion within her. If she could only think of something to do! But there was nothing. Nothing. Another hand ran up her inner thigh, lightly hitting her private parts. A streak of desire flamed in her. Fear gripped her too. What would they do when they found out?

Two arms grasped her strongly from behind. A face buried itself in her wriggling bottom. Wet lips kissed down her mysterious crack. The hands dug into her fleshy hips. She could hear his rough breathing. She screamed and struggled to free herself, beating her hands ineffectively on his head. But the arms were like a vise.

"No, no!" she kept shouting.

Her body was pulled down. Hands were feeling all over her. Warming her up. Uselessly her body rolled from side to side, her arms flailing. Hot breath from the panting mouth erupted thrills in her breast, bringing her body to life. The hot wet mouth sucked hungrily on a hard nipple.

"Oh, oh, ooh," Angie moaned, her mind whirling, her body burning all over.

The hot breathe and wet lips left a trail of slather down her soft belly and headed straight down between her legs... Frantically, Angie put her hands there, covering her secret parts. They were ripped away. The mouth moved downward.

"Hey!" a surprised voice shouted. "Look at this. She's got the rag on!"

"Yeah?" several voices exclaimed.

Frightened, Angie lay still and silent. Her mind turned off, too scared of the consequences. Fingers pulled down her napkin, exposing her blood-stained pubic hairs, moistly wet vaginal lips, and stained inner thighs. Wondering faces with curious eyes stared attentively.

"By god, she is! What do we do now?"

"Fuck her anyway!"

"We can't," Robbie objected. "We shouldn't."

"Why not?" Scott asked. "No difference unless you're squeamish."

"We'll get our baptism in blood!" Glen said excitedly.

"Man! I've always wanted to try it," Brad said exuberantly.

Angie's eyes looked like those of a trapped animal. Knowing there was no use resisting.

"Where's an old sheet or something?" Jim asked. "To put on the bed so her parents won't find out."

A sheet was found and was folded in fourths to provide padding and was carefully spread on the bed.

"I want to finish what I started," Glen said.

The other boys didn't object. They wished they'd had the nerve to do what he'd done.

Wordlessly, Angie let Glen help her pull her dress off over her head. The other boys swallowed nervously when they saw her pink tits staring openly at them. Angie laid back on the bed docilely and spread her legs apart. Six pairs of eyes studied every curve of her body, from her pink erect little tits down to her blood-smeared black pubic hairs.

Glen's body crushed down on hers, pushing her breath out. She gasped and readjusted her body, waiting to be sacrificed. If her mother could see her now. She'd really kill her! She'd thought the boys would let her alone this time. After all. But no. They were more intrigued by her body. They had to have her. Whatever her condition. They didn't care how she felt. What would it do to her? She'd always heard people didn't do it when the woman was bleeding. Would it hurt? She felt frightened.

Glen's mouth clamped hard on hers, bruising her lips. Caught of-guard, her mouth opened to let in air. His tongue crowded in, swirling around inside her mouth, pushing down her throat. Gasping, in self-defense, she pushed her tongue back at him to push his tongue out. Their tongues snaked in and out of first one mouth, then the other. She felt her body heat up; her mind turn on. Their tongues circled inside each other's mouths, filling them. Low moans started deep in her throat. She clamped her arms tightly around his neck, pulling his mouth fiercely down on her own. Their bodies rocked spasmodically. Excitement raced through every nerve. Her pelvis rubbed his sensually. She felt his big hot penis press lengthwise against her soft firm belly. Her mind started spinning. Their bodies began undulating up and down, up and down. She grabbed one of his hands and put it over one of her breasts. More, more, her mind cried. Turn me on more! His fingers worked over it, cupping and squeezing it in time with their moving hips. The tit caught between two fingers which squeezed it rhythmically too. Their breaths came faster, became hoarse.

Five pairs of eyes watched the naked bodies humping back and forth, back and forth. Watched the light reflecting off her breasts as the flattened and rounded alternately, off her hips flexing strongly.

"Get her! Get her!" Brad said hoarsely, his penis burning him.

Angie's legs opened wider. She pulled her hips back and pushed her pelvis up hard against his body. Glen began panting loudly, emitting animal-like cries and squeals.

The watchers saw him pull up his hips, hips huge red penis hung free between their bodies. Angie's vagina was bloodied but open for it. They saw purplish-red blood ooze out of it and trickle down her white buttocks. They held their breath, waiting.

"Stick her. Stick her!" Jim croaked.

Angie pushed her pelvis up higher; her hips lifted off the bed. Glen's fingers pressed his erect penis downward and he lunged it into her. Their pelvises hung suspended for a moment; then began grinding against each other. Humping up and down, up and down.

The boys watching sighed and watched keenly to see what would happen next.

Waves of emotion washed through Angie's body. She pushed and grunted, pushing harder and harder. Her fingernails tore into the flesh on Glen's back, leaving bloody scratches. She spread her legs further apart and pulled them back, raising her pelvis up straighter. She wanted him sinking in, deeper and deeper.

The boys saw the bloody penis pulling in and out like a piston. Saw Angie's blood squirting up and spraying Glen's pubic hairs and hips and then falling down on her own hips. Heard their panting bodies knocking together. Glen's engorged balls slapping against her tiny exposed anus. More blood fountained up; its wetness caught the light and sparkled for a moment and then it fell and dried a dull red-brown.

Their bodies worked frenziedly, pumping their feelings high, higher. Their groans issued from deep within them.

Angie strained against Glen, desiring his penis more and more. Her vaginal walls contracted around it, squeezing it, inflaming it.

"Push harder, deeper," she begged. "Fuck me hard!"

She felt the blood spray out of her vagina. Heard the penis make loud sucking sounds as it jackhammered into her. Her breathing quickened; her desire heightened. The penis ground deeper and deeper into her. Body a-fire, her mind orbited. Their bodies furiously ground to a stop. Both cried out piteously. Their bodies clung together, glued by passion.

Passion energized the whole room. The very air palpitated with desire. All the boys stopped breathing. Time stopped. Hung suspended. Then the two bodies on the bed relaxed. The spell was broken.

"Out of sight," an awed voice breathed.

A great feeling of satisfaction filled Angie's body. She enjoyed feeling the hardened cock in her. Completing her. She liked feeling the body weigh down on hers. Commanding hers. She felt content. Fulfilled. Her mind drifted peacefully.

Robbie let out a deep sigh. "Make war, not love."

"Best thing I've ever seen," Keith breathed.

The boys laughed nervously to break the spell, then a clamor started.

"Come on, Glen. Get off of her. It's our turn."

"Come on, Glen. Get off her. It's our turn."

"I want to be next."

"No, me. I'm hurting."

"Whoever's biggest should be next."

"I am."

"No, I am."

"Look at me," Brad said. "I'm loaded."

He pulled his pants down and his big thick penis stood up proudly.

"Everybody take your pants down." someone said authoritatively. "Let's see who's biggest."

They all skinned their clothes off.

"Robbie's the longest," Jim said. "He's got a regular fishing pole."

Robbie turned red when he saw all the eyes stare at his long huge shaft standing almost straight up against his body. He was a tall boy, close to six foot four. His penis looked more than a foot long. Its shiny head was a deep purplish-red. Underneath hung his large engorged balls; overhead fringed a semi-circle of curly brown pubic hairs.

"Too much," Keith said, shaking his head in admiration. His own balls were pretty large.

"But mine's the thickest," Brad argued.

"Tough shit. His length is proportionately longer than your radius. It would multiply out to a greater volume."

"Well, all right," Brad conceded reluctantly.

"Come on, Robbie boy," Keith teased. "Let's see what you can do with it."

Robbie turned even redder than before. He was the youngest there and he was a virgin.

"Can't I rest a minute?" Angie moaned. Her body was feeling too peaceful to move. She lay languidly on the bed.

"Why doesn't she start him out easy?" Scott asked. "Take him in her mouth."

Angie looked at the enormous organ. "No. Its too much. You want him to choke me?"

"We won't let him."

"He's just a poor inexperienced boy. Don't turn him down. You'll give him a complex."

"You said you wanted to rest," Brad reminded her.

Hands pushed the hesitant Robbie over toward the bed.

"Come on now, Robbie. Don't chicken out."

"There you go, Angie. Our nation's finest."

"And toughest. Help yourself."

Robbie's penis was pushed up to her face. It looked even more monstrous close up. Angie cringed backwards.

"Come on. Be a sport."

Keith lifted her up and Jim put her right hand on the penis.

"Turn him on. Let's see if it gets any bigger!"

At her first touch, Robbie trembled. He was shy and scared. He rolled his eyes up at the ceiling, as if in supplication.

Angie sensed his feeling. She pitied him and didn't want to humiliate him. At the same time she felt cornered. Could she even get that big thing in her mouth? She ran her hand nervously down the shaft. The purplish-red head stared at her dumbly.

"Come on now," Brad said impatiently. "You can do better than that."

Reluctantly she ran her hand up and down the full length, her fingers and thumb enclosing it. Robbie let out a deep sigh. She felt the heavy instrument harden more in her hand. Robbie closed his eyes tightly.

Angie noticed the other boys stare critically at Robbie. Brad's face had a cruel smile on it. She knew the boys would tease Robbie unmercifully if he didn't reach an orgasm. He reminded her of Doug, sweet and unassuming, eager to please. Her sympathy went out to him. She rubbed the young excited cock lightly between her two hands and blew her breath gently against the angry-red head.

Robbie's tall body swayed. Ohhhh, it burned down there.

Still rubbing, her pink tongue snaked out, titillating the purplish-red tip. The head was so engorged the skin on it felt like plastic. Her tongue swirled in little circles on its tip. The circles widened. The penis moved slowly between her lips. She swirled it around the cavern of her warm, saliva filled mouth. Massaging the shaft with one hand, tickling his testicles with the other, she worked faster and faster.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.