Angie Makes Friends - Cover

Angie Makes Friends

 

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Inexperienced teen decide to learn about sex for themselves by experimentation

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Group Sex   First   Novel-Pocketbook  

Doug couldn't put the degrading sight of Angie out of his mind. He tried and tried but the sight of her lying on the bed, head thrown back, legs parted and pulled back unnaturally, and pelvis pushed up with the bright red swollen lips hooded over her gaping vagina haunted his mind in psychedelic colors. No matter what he did--read his lessons, measured chemical ingredients for an experiment, or repaired the lawn mower--that obscene vision of her would come back and fill his mind, cutting off his logical thoughts. What bothered him even more was that when he thought of her that way his penis swelled and burned. He would find himself remembering the exquisite sensation of her hot pussy caressing his engorged penis. He felt confused. Not in his wildest imagination had he ever imagined that their harmless experiment would end that way. Unable to work, he wandered around his home, pale, shaken, forlorn.

His mother noticed his condition right away. "Due you feel ill, dear?" she asked anxiously.

"No," Doug said crossly.

"Then something's troubling you."

"No!" Doug said violently.

His mother felt hurt. They had always been close in the past, sharing thoughts and secrets. She knew something was bothering him. Why wouldn't he tell her?

She tried another tact. "Don't you have anything to do? You're pacing up and down like a wild beast."

"No," Doug said gloomily.

"What happened to the research project you were working on?" she asked, too casually.

Doug didn't notice her tone. "I gave it up," he said listlessly.

Immediately his mother's sixth sense buzzed her alarm. Things must be even worse than she'd imagined. "Gave it up?" she asked worriedly. "That's not like you."

Only then did Doug notice her reaction and realize how he'd revealed himself to her. "Oh," he said hurriedly, "it was just a small project. Of no real consequence."

His mother studied his face slowly. If the project was of no consequence, then what was? She decided to talk the situation over with B.C. at the first opportunity.

Doug turned on the TV and pretended to watch it. His mother sat quietly, industriously working at her needlepoint and watching Doug. She was thankful when she heard the car drive into the garage. Soon her husband stepped into the rumpus room.

"Home early, B.C.? How was the lecture?"

Mr. Fleming bent over and lightly kissed her cheek. "Just what you'd expect of old Buckner. All theory and no fact."

"If he'd change at his time of life, he'd be a god, not a scientist."

"He's already a god by definition," Mr. Fleming said jocularly. "Only a god performs miracles and he performed one tonight. He seemed to have most of the audience believing him, especially the graduate students."

Husband and wife laughed together.

"You must be tired, dear," Mrs. Fleming said. "Would you like some tea?"

Mr. Fleming heaved a deep sigh and relaxed in his chair. "You're reading my mind."

"Would you like some, Doug?" his mother asked.

"No, thanks, Mom."

Out of the corner of his eye, Doug watched his parents act out their little ritual. Coming-home-from-a-late-lecture was a routine they acted out at least twice a month. The moves were always the same. He analyzed their conversation and their actions. His mother sharing her husband's interests, anticipating his needs; both of them sharing "in" jokes and touching each other. That must be the stable kind of love--having respect and consideration for the other person. If you felt that way about a person, then the physical love was an added attraction.

Reviewing the past two weeks with Angie at school was painful. How comforting it was to have her lying near him in the quadrangle. The sun shining on a blowaway strand of her black hair and turning it red. The possessive and protective feeling he'd had when he held her hand in his. The sound of her laughter rang in his memory. How much he'd taken all of these things for granted! Only by losing them did he become aware of their value. Somehow it didn't seem fair. There should be some way that a person could know beforehand. So the person could recognize that he was in love so he could protect the relationship.

Doug sighed deeply. Their sex experiment must stop. That was certain. He'd tell Angie on Monday at school. But how to stop Brad from trying to continue them? Reason meant nothing to him; arguments had no interest for him. Brad didn't love Angie like he did, and after yesterday night, he probably didn't have any respect for her. That left fighting. The only thing that would make an impression on Brad's Neanderthal brain. If he could manage to beat Brad up, he'd probably leave Angie alone.

Doug sighed deeply again. Well, that's what he'd have to try to do. He'd tell Angie on Monday.


The memory of Friday night haunted Angie's mind all weekend. The cruelty and the degradation grew more awful in her mind each succeeding day. She could feel the heavy bodies lying on hers. Hear their mouths panting and gasping in her ears. Feel their hard throbbing cocks slide into her vagina; the bodies begin to pound on top of hers. Then her own blood would begin to race--her heart to pound, breath quicken. Her body would answer theirs-- pound rhythmically with them. And then she'd feel the hot, scalding semen spurt into her, spraying her womb. Oh, God. Could she ever forget it? The fear of being found out preyed on her conscience until she began to feel that other people could tell just by looking at her what had happened on Friday night.

She dreaded Monday, when she'd have to go to school. She was sure she couldn't go. When Monday morning dawned, she considered feigning sickness but she knew her father would be able to tell that nothing was wrong with her. And then her mother would give her the third-degree, trying to find out what she was up to. She couldn't take that. Not now.

Apprehensively she trudged to school. Keeping a sharp eye out for anyone she knew, she managed to avoid meeting Doug and Brad and her other friends all morning. However, at lunch time, Doug managed to catch her hiding behind a book in the quadrangle.

"Angie, I've been trying to find you all morning," Doug said, thankful he had found her. He added contritely. "I'm sorry about last Friday. Really. I'd give anything if it hadn't happened. And--I wanted to tell you that I think our experiments had better stop."

Angie's face flushed red with shame. "You're damned right the experiments had better stop," she snapped. "I don't ever want to see you again."

"Why not?" Doug asked, disturbed. "It wasn't my fault it happened."

"it was too," Angie said hotly. "If you hadn't kissed me at the door, Brad wouldn't have guessed."

"Look," Doug's voice rose under the stress, "I didn't know Brad was there. I didn't invite him to come. You did. Why didn't you tell me you did?"

"I tried to. Only he wouldn't leave me alone. He kept following me."

The two looked at each other hopelessly.

"What's done is done," Doug said. "We've got to figure out what to do now."

Doug's calm acceptance of the situation angered Angie who was still trying to pretend it hadn't happened. "That's easy for you to say. Who started the whole thing?" She asked passionately. "Who?"

"Angie! Be reasonable--"

Angie remembered the boys' shameful and degrading treatment of her helpless, naked body. How could he talk about reason? She turned and started to run away. Doug ran after her and caught her arm.

He pleaded, "Let's not quarrel about it. I'll make it up to you in some way. I promise. Let's try to stop it before it gets worse. I'll beat up Brad so he won't tell anyone. So he'll stop."

Angie let out a wild peal of hysterical laughter. When she could speak, she coated each word with venom. "You! Beat up Brad!" She started laughing crazily again.

It was Doug's turn o blush a deep red. Embarrassed, he stammered. "H-he j-jumped me from behind the other t-time--" Then he stopped. What was the use? Angie hated him. It was finished between them. Done. Misery rose and caught in his throat as he watched her run away.

Angie ran blindly. She could barely see through her tear- filled eyes. Where could she hide where no one could bother her? She slowed to a walk and dabbed her eyes with a Kleenex. The language lab didn't have a teacher there all the time. She could hide in the gym but if Miss Blodgett found her she'd be nosy and try to force her to tell why she was crying. Probably the best place to go was the library. She knew a dark corner there among the bookshelves where she could hide.

When she entered the library, Angie was relieved to see few people there. The day was sunny and warm outside so only the most ardent scholars were studying today. She walked past the shelves of books toward the dark corner. She didn't see Brad come in the door behind her.

Brad had just glimpsed Angie stepping into the library door. He went in after her and saw her disappearing behind a bookshelf. He guessed where she was heading. A smile brightened his face. Swiftly he followed after her. He found her just where he hoped to--in a dark alcove shielded by a shelf of books. He stepped in, blocking her exit.

"Hi! I've been looking all over for you," Brad whispered gaily.

Frightened, Angie cringed against the wall. "I want to be alone."

"Baby! Don't be selfish." Brad pulled her to him. "Just a little kiss."

Brad's mouth smothered hers. His hands slid down her sides and up her light sweater. His fingers felt her breasts and began kneading her soft mounds of flesh and brushing tantalizingly across the tips of her nipples.

Angie groaned, and in spite of her hate for the boy, felt her body tingling into desire. Her vagina burned. Good God, not here! In the library. She twisted her body around in Brad's arms until her back and the softness of her buttocks faced him. She did it so suddenly, he couldn't stop her but his hands slid around the front of her body and greedily continued kneading her young firm breasts.

Angie tried to pull his hands away but they were too strong for her. She could feel her soft nipples turn hard and erect. Brad's mouth was breathing gently in her ear, sending searing electric shocks of unwanted desire down between her legs. Brad's body pushed hers hard against the wall. His middle finger slipped under the leg band of her panties and probed into her moist lips. Frantically she tried to cross her legs to protect herself. Too late. A finger gently caressed her clitoris. Sensual waves seared through her body. She gasped and moaned softly.

"No. Not here. Please don't do it to me here!"

But her body ignored her words. Her vagina felt wet and open. It began to press back against Brad's hard penis which poked against her yielding buttocks.

Still teasing her clitoris with one hand, Brad took his other hand away from her breast. "Burn, baby, burn," he crooned in her ear.

Angie heard him unzip his fly. She felt his hardening penis pop out of his pants and graze down under the soft yielding crevice of her buttocks. Her body trembled. "Oooh!" she groaned softly, in ecstasy. Her pelvis involuntarily swung back to rub against his penis. Her insides convulsed. Her vagina dripped in anticipation.

"That's it, baby. Swing it! Swing it!" Brad said hoarsely.

With one hand he tore her panties down; the her hand pulled her buttocks out from the wall so she was half-bending over. Brad pushed her miniskirt up. In the dim light the soft white moons of her buttocks shone sensuously. He pushed down on her back until she was bending over more. The dark crease of her buttocks widened. He slid his fingers down the wide stretched crevice, feeling her tiny puckered anus, her vaginal hole, the soft ridges of her vaginal lips, the warm nest of her pubic hair.

"Reach back and feel me, Angie, feel me!" he said urgently.

Angie could feel his engorged member stretching like a pole between her legs. Without thinking, her right hand reached back under her spread legs and firmly grasped the fleshy shaft. She rubbed her hand up and down it. It was hard and hot in her palm. She touched a finger lightly on its leaden slippery head. It slavered liquid, greedy to get in her. She could feel Brad's finger circle around her vagina lips, softly at the sparse young hair surrounding them. She moaned with pleasure. Her buttocks flexed. Lubricant oozed from her open little pussy and dripped down her thigh. She felt his finger slide into her moistened vagina easily. Her warm, fleshy walls crushed down on it, trying to keep it in. The finger moved out. Her pelvis rotated backwards, trying to recapture it. The finger moved back in, causing a burning trail where it touched the smooth throbbing flesh of her cuntal passage.

Their bodies began to push and gyrate against each other. Minds whirling, hearts palpitating, their bodies began to heat up hotter and hotter.

Brad's eyes were glued to Angie's opalescent bottom. The muscles dented each cheek as she flexed them. The dark slit narrowed and widened as she moaned softly and moved her pelvis. Her soft moist vaginal walls convulsed on his finger. Lubrication squirted on his finger and dribbled out over his hand. Her pelvis arched back farther and faster. His genitals burned. He couldn't wait much longer. I've got to hold it, he told himself. Little bitch! Let her fight for me this time!

Soft moans escaped Angie's lips. Her body was wracked with hungry desire. Oh God, why doesn't he take me? she thought helplessly through her building passion. She pushed her buttocks harder back against him. Her whole body burned at white heat.

"Take me, take me," she begged softly, not aware she was saying the words out loud.

But still she didn't feel the delicious rod push in her. Maddened by passion, without thinking, her left hand pulled Brad's finger out of her vagina and her right hand rammed the hardened shaft of his cock in hard. She gasped in delight when she felt her vaginal walls close around it. Mysterious cosmic impulses permeated her being. She was impaled! Her whole reason for living was happening. She worked her pelvis harder and faster to bring the driving cock deeper and deeper into her.

Brad's triumph was complete. My God, what a hot little whore dug into her, deeper and deeper. An unbelievable fire rose in his vitals. It singed through his shaft in delicious agony. His mind turned into a whirling kaleidoscope. "Mmm, mmm." He tried to swallow his cries of delight.

Their bodies ground to a halt and locked, cumming in short jerky spasms against each other. They stood still. Knowing nothing. Feeling everything with their bodies. An out-of-this- world feeling enveloped them as their orgasms jerked on. Too soon, the pleasure ebbed away, leaving them stranded in the every day world.

Brad's flaccid penis slipped out of her soft, satisfied womb. It was dripping with secretions. Her vaginal opening looked dark and cavernous and shone wetly. He watched his now small organ slip ignobly back into his pants.

Angie stood up slowly, shakily. Her muscles ached. Her stomach felt filled with the hot wetness of his sperm. She stared at the wall in front of her, afraid to face Brad.

"Don't forget your panties," he said, holding them up to her.

She turned her head and their eyes met. His eyes showed neither cruelty nor laughter.

"Thanks, ' she whispered.

She looked at them. They were ripped down one side. She wiped her wet vaginal area and her thighs with them, then folded them and put them in her purse.

"You hair ribbon is falling out," Brad whispered.

Giggling, they helped each other dress and repair pair the damages. Before the left, Brad kissed her long and hard on the lips. Angie kissed him back hungrily.

"That's thanks for this time," Brad whispered. "Shall we have more on Friday?"

"Oh, yes!" Angie whispered back. "I like it now!"


Brad paid court to Angie all week. Always smiling, always gracious, always humble. They had long discussions in the quadrangle at lunch times. He carried her books between classes. He flattered her in front of the other students. Mary Jane and her crowd were green with envy at the attention she was getting.

Angie felt like a queen, what with Brad and his friends and Mary Jane and her friends all paying court to her. All thought of Doug went out of her mind. Now he seemed pitiful to her, walking around all hunched over, his eyes lonely and grieved. Brad and how this situation was going to end, she wasn't going to. Brad would never tell on her as long as he got repeat performances. And she intended to oblige him, Why not? They turned each other on like Roman candles. Why not enjoy each other?

On Friday afternoon after school, when she stepped inside the front door of her home, she heard her mother's voice. It sounded like it was coming from the direction of the kitchen. Angie tiptoed nearer to eavesdrop. She peeked and saw her mother talking into the telephone.

"--you're absolutely right!" her mother said, "they say teaching sex in the classroom will lessen ignorance of sex, reduce the numbers of illegitimate pregnancies, and reduce the incidence of venereal diseases. But I don't agree. I think teaching sex in the classroom will give the children more knowledge than they can handle. They'll get all excited about it and want to try it. It's too dangerous, teaching sex without teaching morality too. It just can't be done."

Her mother paused to listen momentarily.

"Oh, Moira! Did I tell you? I had the most wonderful experience last week. Angie and I had a very private discussion." She paused to giggle girlishly, "You guessed it! I told her all about it. It was such a memorable experience! Just think, I wouldn't have had it if I had let Angie go to those sex classes at school. I'd have been cheated out of it!"

If she only knew, Angie thought as she tiptoed away. What would she do to her? She couldn't imagine. Maybe I should quit, she thought. Play it safe. But, oh, how she'd hate to give up Brad, now that he was so hot for her.

Angie banged things about in her room, thoroughly annoyed with her mother. If she would only stop talking about sex, Angie thought angrily. She doesn't know anything about it. Why does she have to go and on? She makes me feel sick. I don't want to talk about it or hear about it or do it. Ever again.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.