Double Emergence - Cover

Double Emergence

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2024 by Mat Twassel

Flash Sex Story: Double Emergence, the theme of a dance Nils and Jamie attend, won't let go. Illustrated.

Caution: This Flash Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Illustrated   .

“Do you think this dress is okay for the club dance?” Jamie asked me. “The theme is Double Emergence.”

32713-e-1.jpg

I assured her that the dress was brilliant. That it would fit the theme to perfection.

“I’m so glad,” Jamie said. She went on to tell me in some detail about the sexy dance we did in her dream.

32713-e-2.jpg

And at the dance her dream came true.


Back home too tired to fully undress, I fell into bed. I woke up in the middle of the night to find Jamie not in bed. I went searching.

I found her in the living room, but not just her.

32713-e-3.jpg

“Jamie?” I sputtered. “I didn’t know you had an identical ... Which of you is...”

“Her,” they said, pointing at each other.

32713-e-4.jpg

“So that’s the way you want to play it,” I said. I had an idea how to find out who was who. “Tell me your dream.”

“A fox and a bunny,” one said.

“A balloon with a very strong string,” said the other.

“Fox had a long, talented tongue.”

32713-e-5.jpg

“Up up up, we went. So high!”

32713-e-6.jpg

“He teased his tongue so deliciously into my hot little fuck hole.”

32713-e-7.jpg

“The POP! And down down down, we fell. So far. So fast. So full of endless ecstasy.”

32713-e-8.jpg

“Fox and bunny, huh? Endless ecstasy, is it? Two can play at that game. Hop aboard.”

32713-e-9.jpg

I pushed my tongue deep into the welcoming cove of one cunt while my cock filled the other. I lapped and licked and the girl on my face gushed. Her girl juice was copious and delicious but perhaps not so much of it or with that especially intoxicating flavor as my Jamie’s.

32713-e-10.jpg

The girl on my cock bucked and bounced and suddenly went still, seized by orgasm, her cunt hot and wet and pulsing, but perhaps not with quite the heat and wet and supple strength of my Jamie’s.

But what gave it away was what wasn’t there, that hitch of a hiccup which invariably precedes Jamie’s orgasmic gasps.

32713-e-11.jpg

“I figured it out,” I told them, once they’d calmed. “Triplets!”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.