Mommy and Daddy Get Tingles, Too?! - Cover

Mommy and Daddy Get Tingles, Too?!

by Ashley

Copyright© 2024 by Ashley

Incest Sex Story: Fourteen-year-old Christina would never see her parents in quite the same light after what she saw that night. While some children might have reacted with 'Ew' or 'Gross', Christina thought that they were beautiful. Christina was jealous.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Analingus   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   .

It wasn’t loud, and it didn’t sound as if she was in pain, but it was definitely a cry.

I’d been on my way back to bed from the bathroom when I heard it, and it was enough to make me pause by their door.

There it was again: a soft cry somewhere between pain and ... pleasure. I felt a little guilty as I pressed my head against the door. Now I could hear soft gasps and moans that made my clit tingle. What were they doing that was making her sound that way?

I was fourteen at the time and had some ideas on that. I’d been touching my pussy and my clit for a while and loved it. I’d never made noises like that though!

I knew I was being very bad as I reached out to the doorknob with a hand that was trembling with excitement. The door opened without a sound and I could see a faint light from inside. Hoping that I’d be unseen in the dark corridor, I pushed it open a little more.

What I saw literally took my breath away: Mom was naked, lying on her back with her knees drawn up and back, so that her pussy and her asshole would be completely exposed. Dad, also naked, was kneeling down, licking her ... all over ... between her legs!

Imagining what she must be feeling, as he licked at her pussy and her asshole, made my vagina clench hard: it must feel fabulous!

Mom was playing with her breasts, which were still high and firm, even though they were beautifully large and she was lying down. Her head was thrown back and rocked from side to side, while soft cries came from her open mouth. I wanted that! I so much wanted to feel what she was feeling!

My parents are beautiful! I realized with a jolt as I watched them, my eyes wide as I tried to drink in every last detail.

I knew how naughty I was being as I pushed my hand down the front of my panties but I couldn’t help it. My fingers rubbed my clit and stroked my pussy lips, amazed at how wet I was.

Then Dad stood up and I saw it for the first time: rearing up from his groin, so big and so stiff! The light from the bedside table shone off its wetness and it looked for all the world as if it might have been carved from wood and then varnished! But it was clearly alive and trembling!

Leaning forward and supporting himself on his arms, he feasted on her nipples and she whimpered, reaching out for his erection and splaying her legs even wider. He teased her for a long while, seeming to love her lewd display, and then thrust his hips forward, and she moaned as it disappeared inside her.

I wanted that too!! But the best that I could manage was a finger. I was so wet inside, wetter than I’d ever been! I watched, open-mouthed and trembling, as he began to fuck her in long slow strokes. She put her arms around his neck and pulled him down so that she could kiss him, sucking his tongue into her mouth.

How must it feel to have him inside her that way, so big ... and hot ... and alive?! I fingered my little pussy in time with his strokes, and played with my clit, getting closer and closer as Mom’s cries got faster and more urgent.

When she arched her back and wrapped her feet around his ass, and Dad rammed into her in one final awesome-looking thrust, I knew that they were cumming, and I ran away while they were still distracted.

I needed to feel that full! I’d only ever used my fingers (and a hairbrush handle). I had a flash of inspiration and went to the refrigerator. I’d been thinking about a zucchini, but that was too big and had a rough bit on the end. Then I spotted a fat carrot that looked to be just about the same size as Daddy’s hard cock, so I took that instead and ran back to my room.

I took off my panties, which were decidedly damp by this stage, and sat back against the pillows with my feet up and my legs spread. Suddenly, looking at the carrot and then down at my vagina, I wasn’t so sure about this idea: I was wet but ... I went to my dressing table, got some hand cream, and then resumed my position.

Smearing the cream over my pussy felt wonderful, and I could easily have cum just from that, but I wanted to feel what Mommy had felt when Daddy’s cock was inside her.

I took it slowly to begin with, and the gentle stretching felt incredible. It was like my vagina needed to be stretched, needed to be filled up! The ridges in the carrot felt lovely, rubbing against the inside of my vagina, and I worked it in and out, deeper and deeper, until I was gasping with excitement.

When it was all up inside me it felt incredible! I just wished that it was warm and alive, like Daddy’s penis would be! I lay my head back, closed my eyes, and imagined it was him inside me as I pumped it in and out of my pussy, revelling in the gorgeous tightness and pressure that I was feeling.

That was the first time I’d ever had an orgasm without touching my clit, and it was a doozy. I couldn’t help the soft cries of delight that escaped my lips as I sat, shuddering and doubled up, while wave after wave of intense pleasure crashed through me.

I washed it before returning it, of course, but I still felt a little tingle as I watched Mom and Dad eating it in the salad that we had with lunch the next day. That had been inside my pussy!!


They were still my Mom and Dad, of course, and I still loved them to bits, but I viewed them differently after that night. Before they’d seemed ... kind of old, and ... a bit boring. Now though, now I knew they were sexy people who were feeling the same tingles and having the same sort of naughty thoughts that I was.

That made me wonder about other stuff. I often used to just wear one of Dad’s old T-shirts around the house, well, with panties too, obvs. I still did that, but what I was surprised to notice was that Dad was looking at me. I mean properly looking at me, which I really loved. I was even more surprised that Mom was looking too! And I loved that as well!

That was all incredibly exciting and I’d deliberately bend over, or allow my legs to spread a little, and got all tingly when I saw them staring.

I wanted more of that feeling!

“Mom, can we go shopping and get me some new clothes?” I asked her over breakfast.

“Sure, honey. But It’ll have to be this morning. I’m visiting Auntie Kate this afternoon.”

“Thank you, Mommy,” I said, and went around the table and gave her a big hug. I could feel her lovely breasts pressing against my tummy and saw in my mind how they’d looked when she was naked ... and when Daddy was sucking on her nipples...

We went to a store where I’d bought some things before, and I picked out some skirts and a dress that I liked. They were quite short and Mom kind of raised an eyebrow when she saw them, but she didn’t say anything.

When we got to the changing room, she was kind of hovering outside. I wasn’t having any of that, so I took her by the hand and pulled her in, “Come on, Mom. I need you to tell me what you think.”

Inside, with the curtain closed, I took off my shorts and shirt leaving me in just my panties. I loved being nearly naked with her and it made my nipples all hard. “Mom, do you think I need a bra?” I asked as I cupped my little breasts and stroked my nipples with my thumbs. She looked at me all funny, and her lips were kind of rubbing over each other, maybe as if she was imagining what it’d be like to kiss them?

“Not for a little while yet, baby,” she answered. Maybe because she didn’t want me to cover them up? Suddenly everything seemed to make me think of sex.

“Hmmm,” I mused, still squeezing them and running my fingers over my hard pink nipples. “Soon though?”

“Maybe, darling. Why don’t you try on one of the skirts?” she said. Was it me, or was her face a little red?

I turned around and bent over to step into it. A glance in the mirror confirmed what I’d hoped: she was looking at my bottom! I dragged out putting on the skirt for as long as I could, her eyes on me making me all hot and bothered.

Eventually, I pulled it on and smoothed it down. It looked OK, but all I really wanted to do was to get nearly naked again!

“What do you think?” I asked, doing a little twirl. She pretended to look, but her eyes kept going back up to my little titties.

“Hmm, not sure ... Let’s see the next one,” she answered.

I took it off while facing her and then looked down at my panties. “I think the elastic’s beginning to go in these panties,” I said. “Look.” And I went a little closer to her and pulled the front out. I knew she’d be able to see the top of my little slit with its few little wispy hairs, and it thrilled me like mad!

“Er ... erm ... er...” she stammered, staring right down the front. The tingles were really strong now and I wanted her to see more!

“You feel it, Mommy,” I insisted, pulling them out a little more. I could see her hand trembling as she reached out and pulled at the waistband, making them come out even further.

“They ... do ... seem ... to be a ... little slack,” she admitted very, very slowly,. The redness of her face had spread down onto her chest. Her chest which was rising and falling really quickly! Her chest which now had a pair of nipples clearly visible even through her bra and her top!

She stood there, looking down at my pussy, for what seemed like ages. I adored having her look at me, and could have stood there all morning, I think.

“Maybe we’d better buy you some new ones?” she suggested eventually.

“Can you pick some out for me? Please, Mommy,” I pleaded.

She seemed a little dazed and it was a few seconds before she replied, “OK, honey.”

“Will I be able to try them on?” I asked, already getting very excited about the idea of getting completely naked in front of her!

I could see her thinking about that as well. “I’m not sure, I’ll ask,” she replied.

I took off the skirt and stood there looking at myself in just my old panties. I was so excited that I had to give my clit a little rub and the relief was immense. I pulled them up tighter, until I could see the outline of my slit, and then stroked along that, closing my eyes and imagining that it was Mommy’s finger touching me.

It was so nice that I lost all track of time, and only pulled my hand away just as I heard footsteps outside. Mom came back into the cubicle and I saw her swallow hard as she looked between my legs.

“Only over your own panties, or with these on,” she said when she came back, holding out a tiny scrap of material with some thin straps. I held it out until I figured out how it worked, and it was a tiny thong!

I began to push my panties down and was very disappointed when Mom turned her back. I carried on anyway, but then saw that she was watching me in the mirror. I was naked in front of Mom and she could see my bottom and my pussy!

As I bent over to pull on the thong, I shivered with delight when I saw her rub her between her legs!! Mommy was touching her clit while she looked at me!!!

I was so, so happy, and so, so turned on that I barely remember what happened after that. I do remember that Mommy had chosen some very nice panties for me: proper grown-up panties, that showed off my bottom beautifully!

I also remember that I had another naughty idea after I’d tried everything on, “You could get some new underwear too?”, I suggested. Oh God! Mommy with no clothes on, just a foot or so away from me! My head was spinning at the idea!

“Maybe next time,” she said softly, and put her arm around my shoulder as she led out out of the cubicle. I could feel her trembling. Or was it me? Or was it both of us?

She bought all of the clothes and all of the underwear!


Later at home, when Mom had gone to see Aunt Kate, I tried on my new clothes in my room, saving the short summer dress until last. It looked lovely but it was quite hard to do the zipper up, which gave me an idea.

It took me a while to find Daddy, because he was hiding in the garden reading his paper. At first, he didn’t even notice me, so I picked up the Frisbee, which had been left lying around, and tossed it at him. It hit his paper and landed on the table. He lowered the paper and looked all cross to begin with, and then he saw me and grinned.

“You look very pretty, baby,” he said, and I smiled back and did a few twirls, so that he’d be able to see it from all the way around (and so that it showed off more of my legs!).

“Could you help me with the zipper?” I asked, turning around. He got up and came and stood behind me. I knew he’d be able to see my new panties down the back and it made my pussy tingle like mad. He seemed to struggle with it for ages, even pulling it away from my body a bit more! Was he trying to get a better look?

“Why do they make these things so small,” he muttered to himself. I just stood there, loving that he was seeing my panties and a little of my bottom, and getting more and more excited!

I was a little sad when he finally managed to do it, but, when I turned around and saw the big lump in his trousers, suddenly I was as happy as could be!

I did that, I thought ecstatically! I made him hard! He likes looking at me! I wished that we hadn’t eaten the carrot for lunch at that moment, I was so excited.

“Thank you, Daddy,” I cried, putting my arms around his neck and craning my head up, wanting to kiss him. He began to back away from me but bumped into the table, so I could press myself against him. I could feel it! Daddy’s erection! I was kissing him and I could feel it twitching against my tummy!

“That’s OK, honey,” he said, and I thought he sounded kind of panicky. He lifted me gently away from him, which was a shame, but I wanted to show him some more. I picked up the Frisbee, walked away a bit, and threw it to him.

We played for ages, and I loved the way that I could feel the hem of the dress brushing high up on my thighs as I skipped after the Frisbee, and then rode right up as I bent over at the waist to pick it up. My coordination must have been really bad that day, because I just kept on missing the catches! Clumsy me!

I could see that he stayed hard all the time, and I couldn’t help remembering what it looked like in the flesh! It made me incredibly tingly and I even felt a little wet inside my vagina!

“I have to pee,” I told him eventually. It wasn’t true but I needed to touch myself so, so badly!

In the bathroom, I pulled up my dress and pushed my hand down the front of my panties. I gave my button a little rub and groaned: it felt sooo good! And then I stroked my lips and I was really wet inside. I played with myself for as long as I dared, remembering what his lovely cock looked like and how it had felt against my stomach.

Then I just had to go. I turned around and looked at my bottom in the mirror. It looked very nice but ... Feeling very naughty, I lifted the sides so that even more of my cheeks would show!

Then I had an even naughtier idea: I tucked the hem into the waistband of my panties, as if it had gotten caught there by accident!! He’d be able to see me properly now!!

I went back outside, wondering how long it’d be before he told me, but he never did! We played Frisbee for ages, with my little bottom on show, and he said nothing! I absolutely loved it and my pussy was going crazy.

“I’m pooped,” he said eventually, and collapsed into his chair, picking up the paper again.

I was a bit sad that it was over, but it did mean that I could go and diddle myself again!

I went to his room though, because that had a view of the backyard, and I could watch to see if he came indoors. But when I looked out of the window I saw something amazing: Daddy was touching himself under the table!! He liked looking at me so much that it made him want to masturbate!! I stood there with my fingers rubbing my clit, as I watched my Dad touch his dick while he thought about me. It was so lovely and I was getting close to cumming, when he stood up.

I scampered back to my room and leaned against the door, giggling to myself as I heard him go past and into their room. Was he going to masturbate properly in there?! I imagined what he’d look like with his fist pumping up and down on his big, hard cock, and my hand stole up under my dress again, rubbing my clit over my new panties.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.