It Started With a Road Trip - Cover

It Started With a Road Trip

by Gandoff

Copyright© 2024 by Gandoff

Coming of Age Sex Story: A brother drives to California to pick up his sisters and falls in love.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Rags To Riches   Sharing   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Nudism   .

I come from a wealthy family. Actually, it was my dad who came from a wealthy family, and he is living the good life as a big-time corporate lawyer in LA. My mom came from a working-class Midwestern farming family, and she is now a flight attendant with a major airline. About five years ago, Dad left my mom to live with his much younger secretary; and a year later, he married her. She was young, closer to our age, and liked to go places and have fun. She took a liking to my little sisters, so when it became time to make a choice, they chose to stay with her and my father. I could see through her goldbricking ways and went with my mother when she transferred to fly out of Dallas, Texas.

Every Sunday evening, I called my sisters on a video chat, and the three of us talked for at least an hour, catching up on the week’s events. They told me about school and their friends, and I told them about mine. Over the past several years, I had noticed how pretty my sisters had become. Their faces changed and weren’t little girl faces anymore. Dad was working all the time, and my stepmother slowly started losing interest in the girls. When Dad and the bitch went on vacation, they left the girls behind with a sitter. Mom always took short hops, never gone more than one night, until I was 15 and old enough to stay by myself. Then, she transferred to international flights and was gone for two weeks at a time, because the pay was so much better.

One Monday evening, my cell phone rang with an incoming call from my sisters. Tearfully, they told me that Dad had dropped dead at his desk that afternoon. The Wicked Witch of the West, their new name for my stepmom, was already figuring out how to spend his money, and her plans did not include his daughters. I went to talk to Mom, who was leaving for Japan the next morning, and she agreed that I should drive out to California in the morning, stay for the funeral, and then bring the girls back with me. I called my sisters back, and again there were tears; but, this time, it was tears of joy.

Just before Mom walked out the door at 6:00, she gave me a credit card to use for my trip, and needlessly ordered me to take care of my sisters and to drive carefully. With a kiss on the cheek, she was off for the airport. I packed a bag, threw a tarp in the back of my Chevy pickup truck and some camping gear, just in case, locked the house, and headed west. The truck was my pride and joy. Shortly after my 16th birthday, Johnny’s dad Carl found a used Chevy 3500 dually with less than 70,000 miles on it at the dealership where he worked, and arranged for my mom to buy it for me. Johnny was my best friend, and I had always thought his dad was cool and wished I had a dad like him. We drove the truck back to his house and put it into the shop he had out back. For the next month, the three of us worked on and reassembled every part of the truck, while Johnny and I helped him and did the bodywork. In the end, we painted her dark blue and put her on the road. Carl declared her to be better than new.

I had not slept well the night before after talking to my sisters, but I was determined to drive from Corpus Christi, Texas to Los Angeles straight through, only stopping for fuel, coffee, pee breaks, and drive-through burgers. That was a distance of 1500 miles, and it took me 21 hours to do it. Their house was actually a mansion in Malibu, sitting on the cliff overlooking the ocean. It was early morning when I arrived, but I was met by my little sisters before I could even get out of the truck. It had been three years since I had seen them, when I was 14. Now Kathy was 15, and little Amy was 14, and they had grown. The first thing I noticed when they hugged me was that they both had nice boobs that they pressed into my lower chest. During our weekly video calls, I had only seen their faces, which were beautiful, but I had not seen their bodies as they grew up. When they finally let go of me, I was sure they both felt my hard-on. We carried my bag into the house and the guest bedroom. The next stop was to the kitchen for nourishment and a good long talk around the table. I was beat and dead tired, so they sent me to bed to get a couple of hours of sleep. When I got up, it was near dinnertime, so I took a bath and met up with my sisters to eat and watch a movie before turning in early. We watched the sunset over the ocean from the den through the big plate glass wall.

They told me that Dad’s funeral was scheduled for 1:00 the next afternoon and they wanted to leave as soon after the funeral as we could. It was late, so we turned in, but not before both girls came into my room in their little nighties to give me a good night kiss. Instant boner again, but I was too tired to do anything about it. I woke up to the smell of bacon cooking and found my sisters cooking breakfast for me. They made a real man’s breakfast with bacon, eggs, waffles, juice, coffee, and fruit, all cooked to perfection. I found that they had already packed everything that was going with us to Texas. So, before lunch, we carried everything to the truck and covered it with my tarp, including three big boxes of stuffed animals. We put our travel bags where we could reach them easily while traveling, and two ice chests behind the passenger seat, filled with all the food from the refrigerator and freezer. We went back into the house one last time to shower and put on our funeral clothes.

At exactly 1:00, we got out of the truck at the gravesite. This was the first time I had seen my dearest stepmother, aka The Wicked Witch of the West. She was dressed in all black, with an expensive strand of pearls, but the hem of her dress ended just below her ass, with black fishnet stockings, making her look like a hooker in mourning. There was reserved seating for her, the girls, and me by the side of the coffin. At the end of the service, the few people there who knew Dad came to us to shake our hands and left. I was a little surprised by the low attendance, since everyone there was a business associate, and it was obvious to me that the priest had never met Dad. My stepmother got into a big black limo with a greasy-looking man in a thousand-dollar suit about her age. I did hear one comment she made, “Now, I have all the old bastard’s money. So much for the grieving widow. I noticed his hands kept wandering across her backside as they walked to their car. She had not even noted our presence at all during the funeral.

I took my little sisters to the truck, and we headed east into the desert. Before I had found out about the funeral, I had planned to drive to Phoenix, about a 14-hour drive from LA, but since it was already 2:00, I didn’t want to drive until 2:00 in the morning. We drove until about 7:00 that evening and found a little cheap motel beside a small diner and stopped. The room had two queen beds, a TV that only received two channels, and a dirty bathroom, but it was a room, and we were all tired.

I had the girls take their baths first, and they came out of the bathroom in nothing but my T-shirts. When they sat down on the other bed, I realized that they didn’t even have on panties. Another hard-on, so I hurried to the bathroom before they noticed. The water was lukewarm but still felt good. I wrapped my hand around my cock and stroked myself to a quick orgasm before I started washing. I came out of the bath wrapped in a towel. I had been sleeping in the raw for over two years, and evidently, my sisters did, too, so I didn’t feel compelled to put on underwear. The room was quiet and dark. The only sound I heard was my sisters’ heavy breathing and road noise from the highway outside our door. The only light in the room was from the streetlamp outside reflecting through the curtain. I dropped the towel beside the bed, pulled back the covers, and crawled in. I heard light giggling behind me, but I pretended not to hear them as they whispered to each other. My phone rang. Mom was calling me from Paris to check on us and our progress. I could tell she wanted to know about the funeral, but I just said it was nice, deciding to fill her in on the details later. Their divorce five years ago had been brutal, with lots of hard feelings, so I didn’t want to mess up her trip by filling her in with the details while she was away. She promised to call me every evening to check on us and told me she loved me and goodnight. I fell into a deep sleep as soon as we hung up.

I woke up at 6:00, accustomed to the time zone in Texas, and woke the girls up at 7:00, so we could eat breakfast and hit the road. We only did eight hours that day and decided to stop in Phoenix for the night. The desert was hot, 120 at least, and the truck was hot, even with the air conditioning running at full blast. It had rained in the desert a couple of days before we drove in, and everything was in bloom. I had never seen a desert bloom before. It looked like from us all the way to the mountains was a carpet of yellow, red, purple, and green. The girls were dressed for the heat. They wore tight little booty shorts and halter tops without bras. All day, I was treated to tight little buns and camel toes. The cold air blowing on them gave both of them perky nipples. I had to keep my eyes on the road and adjust my hard cock all day.

We again found an inexpensive motel to stay in with a family restaurant next door. After a good meal, we walked the strip, looking into the businesses as we passed and reading all the posters and neon signs about the different shows available. The sun was down, and the air temperature had dropped into the mid-70s by the time we got back to the motel to find the pool was now full of people. We changed into our swimsuits to take a dip. The girls had on string bikinis with the emphasis on string. When they climbed out of the water, with the little bottoms glued to their skin, I knew they were both clean-shaven. I could see everything through the semi-transparent fabric. I had to keep adjusting my hard-on beneath my surfer’s shorts. We went to our room at about 11:00 to bathe and get into bed. It was a repeat of the night before, and I had to stroke one out before I left the bathroom. I was very excited, after a day of being teased by my little sisters, and once again, it didn’t take long to cum. I stood in front of the sink and watched myself until I erupted all over the sink and the mirror behind it. I went to bed nude, as I had done the night before. Kathy asked me if they could sleep nude, too, and I said they could. Instantly, I watched two of my t-shirts, which they had stolen from my bag, come flying out from under their covers in my direction, and accompanied by more giggling. Everything settled down, and I was almost asleep when I heard a quiet moan. I was laying on my side facing them when I opened my eyes to see two sets of knees pushed up under their sheet with a rhythmic motion under it, and four perfect little boobs pointing at the ceiling. They were masturbating side by side, not five feet from me. I couldn’t move or close my eyes. After about five minutes, I think it was Kathy who had an orgasm, thrusting her hips skyward. She had put the corner of her pillow in her mouth, but I could still hear her gasp when her orgasm hit. Within a minute, Amy joined her, jerking her legs up and down. It didn’t matter that I had just jerked off in the bathroom half an hour before, I had a raging boner that needed immediate attention. I waited until I heard deep breathing from the other bed before I pulled the covers down and wrapped my hand around my cock. I was harder than I could ever remember being. I must have been at least seven inches long, and my hand could barely reach around it. Three strokes later, I shot my cum onto my neck and chest, a little disappointed that I hadn’t lasted longer, but I was so turned on that I couldn’t hold out. I wiped up my jizz with the top sheet, rolled over, and passed out, totally relaxed.

The next day, we made it to El Paso, Texas, right on the border with Mexico. This was a neat little city with its rich Tex-Mex culture. We set up camp in the state park for a night out under the stars. My sisters had never camped out, so it was up to me to set up the tent, and stack wood for our nighttime fire before dinner. I had always loved camping with the Boy Scouts, and Johnny’s family always took me with them when they camped as a family. Carl would take Johnny and me, roughing it, when he went into the backcountry to fish or hunt. I think I loved camping more than Johnny did. We went out to dinner at a great Mexican restaurant, on the banks of the Rio Grande. The girls thought they knew what Mexican culture was from living in southern California, but they quickly discovered that old Mexico was very different from Californian Mexicans. The music, the laughter, and the food were all authentic Mexican. The Spanish I was taking in high school was coming in handy, and I was able to translate for my sisters and even place our food orders at the restaurant. I think I impressed my little sisters.

We went to our campsite early, because we were only 10 hours from home in Corpus Christi. I lit the campfire and put blankets on the ground, using a log as a backrest. The girls put on my t-shirts and snuggled up, one under each arm. As I held onto them, they snuggled deeper and cooed with joy. They had a million questions about Corpus Christi, the beach, our pool, the school they would be going to in the fall, other kids their age in the neighborhood, and on and on. It was finally time to turn in for the night. I had two sleeping bags, one for me and an extra large one for them, but it was much too hot to crawl into a bag, so I opened them up and covered them with a sheet for mine and a sheet for theirs. With the flickering of yellow campfire flame against the side of our tent, we all crawled into the tent. I couldn’t help but watch as the girls pulled my t-shirts over their heads and slipped under the sheet. They turned my way, and I knew they were expecting a show. I slipped under the covers before wiggling out of my shorts and heard groans of disappointment.

It had been a long day and I was tired, so I fell asleep quickly. I always sleep extra deep when I camp out. Sometime during the night, I was having an erotic dream. In my dream, I was getting a double blow job from my sisters, and I was getting close to an orgasm. When I was young, I often had erotic dreams, and I would wake up with cum on my chest, or all over the sheets, but I had not had a dream that finished with an orgasm in years. I always woke up before I came, and then finished myself off by hand. My dream kept changing. First I was on a beach, then it was happening in my room at home, finally morphing into my tent with a dying firelight flickering against the side of a tent. Suddenly, I realized I wasn’t dreaming, the firelight was real, and so was the double blow job.

I reached for Kathy with both hands and lifted her pussy over my face. I heard a little yelp of surprise, and both girls let go of my cock. I was a virgin, but I knew what to do by my thorough investigation and study of the fine art of porno on my laptop at home. My nose was buried in her little asshole and my tongue started licking. First, I went from her clit to her little puckered ring several times before forcing my tongue into her little vagina as far as I could get it. She was squirming on my face, and she was very wet. Finally, I figured she was getting close to orgasm, so I captured her clit between my lips and sucked with my tongue flicking over the sensitive little bean. She squealed and went rigid, spraying my face with her juice. While Kathy was riding my face, Amy went back to my cock, rolling my nuts around in one hand while pumping my cock up and down with the other. She would lick the crown, then put the whole end between her lips and move her tongue around the underside of my crown, sucking the whole time, which brought more blood to my dick and made the head even larger. It was good, but by concentrating on Kathy’s pussy, I was able to delay my ejaculation.

Kathy suddenly went limp and rolled off of me to lay by my side facing my dick. I reached down and pulled Amy up to my face and gave her the same treatment. Her vagina was smaller, but her clit was a little bigger, so I could get hold of it between my lips, even nipping it with my teeth a little. She went off like a rocket, vibrating on top of me before she, too, went limp and rolled off on the other side. I was left lying on my back with my cock sticking straight up like the Eifel Tower and on the verge of exploding. Kathy said, “Dave, are you ready to cum?” I moaned that I was. The girls got on their knees on either side of me and Amy turned on a flashlight, aimed at my cock and balls. Kathy took her hand and ran it up and down my cock with just the right amount of pressure, occasionally slipping the head into her wet mouth. Amy went back to rolling my balls in her hand.

I whispered, “I’m about to cum,” in warning.

Kathy backed away just in time and whispered back, “We want to watch.” If that is what they wanted, then so be it. Kathy was still stroking my cock and Amy was playing with my now hard ball sac, as I arched my hips up and squirted my cum high into the air, landing on Kathy’s hand and all over me. I had just about stopped cumming when Kathy leaned over to suck what remained in my cock. When she sat back up, she swallowed and said, “Yum.”

Amy, not to be outdone by her older sister, copied Kathy, and suck what was left in my cock, sat back, and said, “I like that. A little salty, but creamy. When can you do it again, big brother?”

“Not until morning. I’m too pooped to pop again tonight,” I explained. Both girls crawled up on either side of me, and we slept the rest of the night in peace.

I woke up with the sun the next morning. The first thing I noticed about the new day was my sisters. They were in the same position as they were when we went to sleep, with their heads resting on my shoulders, except Amy had a grip on my cock, hard with morning wood. It felt good, but I had to get up. I needed to pee so badly. I eased out from between them, trying to let my little beauties sleep. I looked out the window to check the neighboring campsites, just in case someone had moved in during the night; but we were still alone, which was a good thing with all the noise the girls had made the night before. Not bothering to get dressed, I stepped behind the tent to relieve myself. My bladder was overfull, and I was shooting a stream at least four feet away, drowning a small sapling, when I heard a little giggle from the tent. I finished, shook my now softer cock dry, and stepped back into the tent. The girls were sitting Indian style at the back of the tent, showing me everything they had, and Kathy said, “Gee, that looked fun, Dave. Next time, can we aim it for you?”

“Sure, tomorrow morning, in the big shower at home,” I told them, to more giggles. I thought about packing up our gear and getting on the road, for about a second and a half, but after one more look at those cute little pussies, I changed my mind and fell back to where I slept last night, my hard-on returning. “But this morning, I’m ready for the Breakfast of Champions!” and motioned for them. With a girlish squeal, they jumped on me. This time, I pulled Amy’s little pussy to my face first, as Kathy dove for my cock. With the sun now shining on the side of the tent, I could see a lot more than I did the night before. She had very little stubble on her pussy. Either her pubic hair had not fully come in or she naturally had very little hair. There was no hair at all below her clit, and what little there was above her clit was only about one inch wide, straight, thin, and very fine. With the first lick, I noticed her clit was large, hard, and ultra-sensitive, because she gasped as soon as I touched it, and I felt her leg muscles tremble a little. I think she had a small cum at first contact. From that moment on, she started having more and more orgasms, each one building upon the last. It was like running a ridge trail in the mountains, going from one peak to the next and each getting higher. Finally, after about five minutes, she exploded, drenching my face with her pussy cream, and literally fell off of me, trying to catch her breath. I listed the things I had learned about Amy. She had very little hair, she was multi-orgasmic, and she was a squirter. All this time, Kathy was licking, sucking, and nibbling on my cock as she played with my balls. If I hadn’t been so preoccupied with Amy, I’m sure I would have already cum. How lucky could one guy be?

With Amy lying beside me, Kathy moved up and straddled my hips, and started rubbing her pussy on my hard wet cock, making it wetter with her copious pussy juice. She was very excited and had obviously been masturbating while Amy was riding my face. Like her little sister, she started running the ridge trail, but after the third peak, she got a strange look on her face, as if she had just made up her mind on something. She reached down to hold my wet cock and adjusted their angle of approach, never moving her eyes from mine. She thrust herself down and took the head of my cock into her pussy before she could change her mind. She froze. I had just broken through her cherry. I wanted to thrust up into her, but I didn’t. I waited for her to either get accustomed to it and continue her descent, or pull off because she hurt. Slowly, her internal muscles relaxed a little, and she pulled up a little, then pushed herself down further, gasping and making little guttural sounds with each push. She finally hit bottom and her clit made contact with my pubic bone, and the end of my cock touched her cervix and she froze again; but now, instead of a look of pain on her face, she broke out in a big smile and said, “I did it.”

From beside us, Amy had scooted down so she could look between her sister’s legs at where we were joined, and said, “Wow, I want to do that next.” Then she started asking questions, rapid-fire, “Did it hurt? What does it feel like? Do you feel full?”

After about the tenth question, Kathy said, “Shush, I’m busy here.” All three of us started laughing at that, and I noticed that as Kathy laughed, her pussy muscles kept grabbing at my cock, which almost made me cum. Kathy started moving up an inch and back down, each time slowly going a little higher before slamming back down until she was using my whole cock. She was constantly changing positions. When she put her hands on either side of my head and leaned forward, I took her hard nipples between my lips and sucked. She shivered. I bit on them a little with my teeth and she shivered again. Each time she shivered, her pussy gripped my cock. Finally, she sat bold upright, threw her head back, and howled as her body locked up and every muscle in her body vibrated in a massive orgasm. That set me off, and I erupted inside of her. She collapsed on top of me, as I finished depositing what felt like a cup of cum into her pussy. Slowly, my cock went soft until it fell out of her. Amy moved between our legs and licked all of the juice off of my cock and balls. When Kathy rolled off of me, Amy moved between her legs and licked up our combined juice from her pussy. If I hadn’t already cum, that would have set me off. I had always liked to watch threesomes where the girls enjoyed each other on my laptop.

Kathy slowly got her breathing under control, opened her eyes, and said, “Well, I’m not a virgin anymore.”

I whispered back, “Yeah, me either.”

She rolled her head over to look at me and asked, “That was your first time, too? The way you licked my pussy, I thought you had a lot of experience.”

“No, no experience, just a lot of porn lessons,” I replied.

Amy finished cleaning up her sister and crawled up on the other side of me, laid her head on my shoulder, and asked, “When can you put it in me, big brother?”

“How about tonight in your new room in your new home? I asked. She smiled, cuddled closer, and put her little hand back on my cock. We were in the same position as when I woke up less than an hour before. We just relaxed and loved each other. Suddenly, I had a horrible thought and said out loud, “Rubbers.” Both girls raised their heads in question. “I didn’t use a rubber when I came in you. You could get pregnant!”

Both girls giggled a little and Kathy said, “The Wicked Witch of the West put us both on the pill as our gifts for our 12th birthdays. We are both safe, so we can screw anytime we want to.” I sighed and relaxed between my two ladies. I was in love. We lay together, mostly not speaking for another half hour until we had to get going. I had them both go to the bathhouse, as I cooked breakfast over my little camp stove since neither of them had ever cooked outside of their big kitchen with all the modern equipment. We ate before I ran to take a quick shower. When I got back, we packed up our camp gear, threw it on the truck, and headed for home. Today’s topic of conversation was Texas. They wanted to know all about my friends, their new school, other kids in the neighborhood, etc. For the first time, they didn’t mention the wicked witch, California, Dad, or anything else from the past. Both my sisters had changed during the drive, and now they were looking forward to tomorrow, not looking back on yesterday. I was proud of them. It had been easy on me, but they had lived through hell in a gilded cage, and now were ready for a real life. I had always loved my little sisters, but now I was falling in love with them. I kept looking at them and comparing them with the girls from school, and nobody was measuring up to them in looks or attitude.

We arrived just before dark and pulled the truck into the two-car garage. We were tired and hungry. I pulled out leftovers, but had to throw them all out. They had been in the fridge too long. I pulled out a frozen pizza, and 20 minutes later, we jumped on it. I should have cooked two. I turned on the gas logs, and the girls made a pallet on the floor with quilts and pillows.

I led them into Mom’s big bathroom, where the big shower was, and we all stripped down and stepped in. Mom’s shower was a four-person shower, with plenty of room, a wide bench built into the wall, and a niche for holding the soap, shampoo, and all the other things ladies like in the shower. I washed their long beautiful hair. For the first time, I really looked at my sisters with a critical eye. They both had long dark red hair, the color of a very dark red wine, which fell in ringlets down to their waist. Kathy had B-cup boobs, while Amy was a little smaller. Kathy stood five feet, one inch, and Amy was just five feet even. Both had a small waist and tight bubble butts, with a nice feminine curve in between. They were both muscular with beautiful legs. Both of my sisters were knockouts. I washed and conditioned their long silky hair, and taking a soft sponge, I soaped up their bodies and used my hands on their tender breasts and their pussies. Then, they did my body. Amy stood on the tiled bench to wash my hair, since I was a tad over six feet. Kathy took the sponge and washed down my back, butt, and legs before turning me around to wash my front. When she came to my cock and balls, she licked me clean. Wow, what a bath. We dried each other and went back into the den to our bed in front of the fireplace, where we hugged and kissed passionately. I had turned on the TV but had chosen a music channel, so in the background played soft old-style rock and roll from the 60s, my mother’s favorite.

Amy assumed the same position atop me as her sister had that morning. And Kathy held my cock upright, lining it up with her little sister’s pussy, as Amy pushed down. I didn’t think it would go into her, because she was so small and tight, but eventually, I felt the head slowly spread her pussy lips and ease inside. Just after the head disappeared, she grunted. I asked her if she was okay, and she said it pinched a little, and she continued to push herself down. With the help of Kathy, I finally bottomed out in Amy’s little pussy. “Oh, that feels so good,” she exclaimed. Just like with Kathy, she started riding my cock until she was bouncing up and down. Amy was more vocal than her sister, but most of her words and sounds made little sense and were disconnected, as she shouted them to the heavens, riding on the ridge road from peak to peak. She shouted, “CUM” and froze in place with my cock touching her cervix, and her whole body vibrated. She fell onto my chest, and I hugged her close, kissing the top of her head, as she had little quakes of aftershocks for four or five minutes.

Finally, she opened her eyes and slipped off of me to lie by my left side. Kathy licked all of our juices off of me before moving between Amy’s legs and licking her clean. As I said, I have always enjoyed watching two girls lick each other on my laptop, so my cock never went completely limp, and the longer Kathy was on her knees between her little sister’s legs, the harder I got. I got up behind Kathy, and eased into her doggy style, starting slowly, and building up speed and power as I went. Amy had another orgasm and said she was done for the night. I rolled Kathy over, lifted her knees and slid home with ease, and really started pounding her pussy into the floor. When I was getting close to my second orgasm of the evening, Kathy’s eyes rolled back in her head and started shaking in orgasm, as I deposited another load into the back of her pussy. I put my weight on my elbows to keep from crushing my little sister as my spent shaft slowly deflated and fell out of her pussy. Our mixed juices spilled out of her onto the quilt beneath us. We finally all curled up together before the fire. I kissed them both goodnight, and we fell asleep.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.