Two for Candi - Cover

Two for Candi

by Wetshaft

Copyright© 2024 by Wetshaft

Incest Sex Story: Candi loves her brother even more when she discovers Lee also loves cock as much as she does.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Gay   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   .

Candi’s young heart was pounding right out of her chest. Barely a week after her fourteenth birthday, she found herself lying stark naked between two sixteen year old boys. One was her brother, Lee. The other was Lee’s best friend, Danny. She’d always had a crush on blond-haired Danny, but Lee was her best friend in the world and her own, personal hero. She was secretly in love with her brother, but was too sure she was always very good at hiding her real feelings. Either way, for the first time to be out sunbathing naked in front of boys there couldn’t be two better guys anywhere to do it with.

Still, Candi was so nervous she was practically trembling. She didn’t know if she’d ever recover from seeing their naked dicks. It was her first time seeing a bare cock except at home when she’d seen Lee’s or her dad’s, but those were accidents and the view she got didn’t last very long. It was so much different when the guys actually took off their clothes in front of her on purpose. And it wasn’t only one naked cock but two! She had also seen naked cocks on the internet, but that didn’t compare to this.

To her they both of those dicks looked huge and like the most beautiful things she’d ever seen. She didn’t dare say it out loud, but she thought today was going to make her an automatic cock slut. She’d laughed out loud, but when the boys asked what was funny she just went quiet and blushed.

A few minutes earlier, when she took off her top and shorts in front of them, Candi had done her best to look nonchalant about stripping naked in front of them. She was shy about the fact that she was so petite, even for a girl her age, and that her titties still looked like dainty little cupcake sized boobs. She wanted bigger ones. Much bigger. But at least they were perky and even had a nice little bounce when she danced. Her thighs and ass were thick and shapely beyond her years, though, and she’d been known to almost cause fender benders on the street if she went out in a pair of booty shorts. She was also shy about the thick, nerdy glasses she wore, even though she was easily one of the prettiest girls in their town, with brown hair like her brother’s that she wore as long as her ass.

She was glad she had shaved her pussy that morning. Lee and Danny both seemed to really like it when she took off her panties. It was exciting, too, because the guys both had shaved cocks and balls.

And now they were all lying in the sun at Lee and Danny’s favorite secret hideaway in the large section of woods adjacent to their neighborhood. Lee had admitted to his pretty baby sister a couple of months ago that he and Danny would go there and hang out naked on nice sunny days like today. She immediately wanted him to take her there, but he wasn’t sure. After a few weeks went by he made her promise over and over again to be sure to keep their hideaway a secret.

Candi couldn’t believe how good it felt to be naked outside. Just feeling the sun on her bare and bald pussy made her body tingle all over. With two naked older boys right beside her only made the tingling even better. She decided to sit upright, leaning back on her hands with her legs out forward so she could see her brother’s and Danny’s cocks better. They leaned up too, just as eager to see a naked girl as she was to see them. The guys both seemed to be equally interested in her titties and pussy. It made her happy to see the guys really seemed to like her tits even for being so small.

What was even more exciting was that both of the boys’ cocks were quickly growing big and hard. Candi was so excited to know she could get them excited and as much as she loved seeing their cocks soft they looked a hundred times nicer when they were hard. She was dying to touch both of them but she didn’t dare. As it was, Danny started to touch his own cock. He just put his hand around it and started stroking it. Candi noticed the blond boy’s eyes were going back and forth from her body to her brother’s while he pleasured his young shaft.

“You sure look awful good naked, Candi,” Danny said without pausing his stroking. “Lee, you’re so lucky to have a sister like Candi.”

Lee started stroking his cock, too. He was also looking at his sister but watching his buddy stroke his cock too. “Yeah, but she’s my sister so we could never do anything. I wish I could get a girlfriend just like you, though, Candi.”

“Really, Lee?” Candi felt her slit flush even hotter. Her pert nipples went hard and swollen over her brother’s compliment. He had always been so much nicer to her than her friends’ brother were to them, but she never imagined he might like her the same way she liked him.

“Yeah, I mean if that’s not too weird. You’re the prettiest girl I know. And now I know you have the best body too.”

“Awww, Lee, you don’t think my titties are too small?”

“God, no, sis. They’re so beautiful.”

Candi thought she was going to explode now that she was seeing her handsome brother stroking his big cock while staring openly at her tits. Feeling a burst of confidence, she squared her shoulders and arched her back to make her perky cones push out.

“I love you, Lee,” she blurted out without thinking.

“I love you too, Candi,” he said, steadily jacking his pole.

“Aw, you guys,” Danny said. “Brothers and sisters do stuff together all the time. It’s not like you can tell anyone, but me and my sister, Linda, do stuff all the time. She’s pretty much my girlfriend so I don’t see why you guys couldn’t be like that.”

Lee was surprised. He thought he knew everything about his friend, but this new revelation had him looking closer than ever at his own sister. Candi had heard passing comments before among her friends about some of them doing things with their brothers or daddies, but she never knew how much of that stuff to believe. But right now she was completely taken with the fact that these two hot older boys were both stroking their beautifully swollen cocks and gazing at her body.

Feeling bolder than ever, Candi spread her thick thighs, fully exposing her wet pussy slit. Then she reached down and started rubbing her snatch. When the guys saw her start rubbing her pussy, they both quickly moved toward her feet where they had a better view of her wet slit and busy fingers. With two naked boys staring at her sweet little twat with rock hard boners they couldn’t stop stroking, the perky fourteen year old was too excited to remember to feel embarrassed about exposing her treasures. She just rubbed herself harder, concentrating her juice-coated fingers on her throbbing clit.

Then the boys did something that made her explode in orgasm before she knew what was happening to her. Lee and Danny let go of their own cocks and each reached across to stroke the other’s dick. They were so at ease and natural at stroking each other’s cock that Candi could easily tell it wasn’t the first time they’d done it. Now she knew why they spent so much time out here at their hideaway on their own. But the excitement of seeing two boys jerk each other’s cock was too powerful to think about anything. Her luscious young body overloaded with excited pleasure as hot bursts of ecstasy shot through her body.

Candi wailed and moaned, not even realizing what she sounded like or even the way she started rocking her hips while she climaxed against her fingers. Lee and Danny were both amazed at the horny spectacle Candi was treating them to and the next thing they knew they were both spurting cum high in the air as they rapidly jerked each other’s rod. Candi could barely believe she was watching a guy cum in real life, let alone seeing two hot guys make each other spurt. It seemed like there was so much cum going all over the place. Both boys’ cocks and hands were spattered with creamy goo.

And just when Candi thought things might calm down, Danny leaned over and started licking all over her brother’s cock, cleaning up the other boy’s cream with his lips and tongue. Lee smiled a little sheepishly at his sister, but it was easy to see she loved what she was watching. Her brother’s dick was still swollen and with Danny fondling his balls and licking up and down his shaft he stayed just as hard. With Lee’s cock holding hard and steady, Danny started to suck his rod more deeply, taking it between his lips and bobbing his head up and down while Lee moaned with pleasure.

Candi watched in awe and kept rubbing her excited clit. She loved having her brother watch her play while his best friend eagerly sucked on his cock. But Lee hadn’t cum yet when Danny lifted off his cock and leaned back on his hands. He spread his legs wide, revealing that his own cock was still standing up nice and hard.

“Your turn,” the blond boy said to Lee.

Lee was just as eager to lean over and lick up whatever cum was still on Danny’s dick, then took it into his mouth and started sucking. Candi mewled with arousal as she watched. Seeing Danny suck her brother’s cock was one thing, but watching her own brother suck another boy’s pole was amazing. It made her feel proud to see that Lee seemed like he was better at sucking dick than his friend. He was taking Danny’s cock deeper and getting it wetter than Danny did for him. The sight made Candi’s pussy so hot and needy that she took her free hand and pushed a couple of fingers into her hole while she kept rubbing her clit.

Danny was grinning at the pretty, naked teen. “You like watching your brother suck cock, huh?” he asked.

As horny as she was, Candi giggled and admitted she did.

“Ahhhh, it feels so good,” Danny moaned. “He’s really good at it.”

Candi giggled again just because of the look on Danny’s face while he had his hot dick in Lee’s mouth. He obviously loved having his cock sucked in front of her by her own brother. Candi definitely liked Danny’s cock, but not as much as she liked her brother’s, and seeing Lee’s lips stroke so easily up and down the other boy’s shaft was making her pussy ooze girl honey more than anything.

“Hey Candi, why don’t you stroke your brother’s cock while he’s sucking me off?” the blond boy suggested with a horny grin.

Candi felt her heart race. She must’ve thought about feeling her brother’s boner a thousand times but never imagined getting a chance to really do it. Lee stopped sucking Danny a moment and looked at his sister.

“You want me to do it?” the girl asked her brother cautiously.

“If you wanna,” he said. “I’d love feeling you touch it.”

That was all Candi needed to hear. She sat upright and scooched closer to Lee’s cock. Eager, yet with a trembling hand, she slowly reached for her brother’s big, jutting boner. It looked so pretty, but when she put her fingers around his shaft and felt the heat of his rigid flesh she was instantly in love. It was even better when Lee let out a deep moan of approval. This gave Candi more confidence. She wrapped her hand firmly around her brother’s shaft and started stroking him just the way she’d seen him and Danny stroking each other.

“Is it good?” she asked.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.