Unplaned Gang Bang - Cover

Unplaned Gang Bang

by Rafel010

Copyright© 2024 by Rafel010

Fiction Sex Story: revenge

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Fiction   Cuckold   Gang Bang   .

My name is Charlotte I’m African American, I stand about five foot nine inches tall, long shinney hair that comes to the middle of my back. My measurements are thirty-six twenty- four thirty- six. Coco brown skin and an ass that has stopped traffic.

I get much attention!

My boyfriend and I have been together for four years now. It has been bliss, from the start. We spend all our free time together. Our closes friends hate on us. Wishing they can find a love like ours.

Until one day I was feeling a bit slutty. We were on our way to watch the game with his boyz. Now I knew I was in the wrong when I wore what I wore.

The shortest skirt I possessed. I wore a white thong, gold fishnet stockings matching do me heels. A black tank top with a bustier bra that let most of my breast hang out, all but the nipples.

This would teach him to break our lunch date for a game. A game he wasn’t interested in until his boyz begged him to join. How could he not see he was choosing them over me.

His mouth fell open when he looked up and saw the white thong that my skirt barely covered up.

“Oh, hell no, you’re not wearing that around my friends,” he yelled.

It was the first time he raised his voice to me. He knew that would piss me off and he was right.

“Why, does this outfit make you feel insecure?” I yelled back.

“You don’t dress like that. What is wrong with you?” he pointed out.

“Correction, I caught you in an outfit similar to this or have you forgotten?” I reminded him.

If you’re not going to change. You’re not rolling with me, he ordered.

I couldn’t believe him. This was our first blow out. He thinks he can order me around. I just stood there with my arms crossed over my exposed breast. He drove off. I gave him about fifteen minutes to change his mind and come back.

As I waited our neighbors came out to see what was going on. They heard the fussing and had to be nosey. A group of guys across the street that would kat call me. Whenever my boyfriend was not around. Asked me if I were alright Back then I didn’t notice how cute most of them were. Why should I, my focus and love were for my man. Whom just left me at the curve.

Jeff the boldest one trotted across the street. He’s a tall want to be Rastafarian with ragged dreads.

“Are you alright,” as he lustfully looked me over.

“I’m fine,” I told him.

I explained I was in a slutty mood and his stares made my clit jump.

“We are about to watch the game and drink some beer if you feel comfortable around a room full of guys,” he explained.

Now why couldn’t my boyfriend realize I might not want to be in a room with him and all his stupid friends. He just took it for granted I would go along with it. His mistake.

“Well, I’m not really dressed for it. If you all promise to respect me than I don’t see anything wrong with sharing a few beers and the game.” I laid the ground rules.

I tried to pull the skirt down as we crossed the street. Some of the elder neighbors watched as I went to the guys house. The door opened and three or four of the guys began to kat whistle.

Jeff quickly came to my defense.

Hey, hey stop all that. Treat her with respect. She and her boyfriend just had a falling out. She’s here to forget about all that and watch the game,” he explained.

The guys apologized as Kirk brought me a beer. One of the guys who was sitting in the lazy boy. The best seat in the house got up clear the chair off for me and asked me to sit.

I’ve been out with my boyfriend and his pals. Never was I treated with this respect and kindness. June another one of the guys brought me a slice of pizza.

“Thank you” I told him as I eased back into the lazy boy. Most of the guys hardly paid me any attention as they rooted their team on.

Good thing he brought me this pizza because the beer was going straight to my head. I kept fig thing because the short skirt kept riding up my thigh.

Like I said, no one really paid attention to me as the game played on. I was getting buzzed and bored when halftime was announced.

I got some attention as the guys brought me another beer and another slice of pizza. I turned the beer up to take a good sig. When my focus returned to the room all the guys were looking at the white patch between my thighs.

At first, I slammed my thighs closed and the look on their faces was like they got caught. With their hand in the cookie jar. Most of them truly were embarrassed.

My heart went out to them. They all were so nice to me. I didn’t want them to feel bad. I left my thighs open, they were just being men. Then my clit jumped again I also became moist.

The thoughts the feelings. Maybe some of these guys got their first look at a thong. My thighs rocked open and closed as naughty thoughts enticed me.

I soon had my thighs wide open for all to see. I couldn’t believe how naughty and turned on I became. Was it the beer, no, some of them were red face for looking at my panties.

Embarrassed? Was turning me on. I had never seen grown men embarrassed about looking up a girl’s skirt.

It was as if I were taking their virginity. Yes, some women get turned on taking virginity from a man. Just as men get besides themselves when they take a young girl.

While the faces were red and full of embarrassment, I spread my thighs wide. Pulled my panties to the side and exposed my fat, moist pussy lips.

The shock and lust on the guy’s face made my clit jump. All eyes on me had a new thrill for me. Now I know why those strippers do what they do. All that lust and attention is power, power over the male. It’s intoxicating.

My pussy was in shock as my juices flowed. Everyone was frozen as they glared at my fat wet pussy lips. Then the aroma of my alluring pussy filled their nostril’s, I watched the pussy spell take over every male in the room.

Kirk dropped to his knee’s which put his mouth about a foot away from my dripping pussy. He drank in the smell and put his mouth on my cunt.

His tongue quickly found my clit. He caused me to gasp as his tongue caressed my clit. I pushed my hips forward and rubbed my pussy all in his eager face. I told you I was in a naughty mood. Kirk pushed me to orgasm.

I focused on Jeff who was thrilled he invited me. Jeff pushed Kirks face out of my pussy and replaced it with his.

He also caused me to gasp as his active tongue ravaged my swollen clit. Jeff is much better at eating pussy, as he urges me to climax. I grabbed the back of his head. Pulling his face deeper into my hot pussy.

He rubbed his large nose over my swollen clit. I couldn’t take it any longer and creamed his face. I pulled on the back of his head I Thought I might smother him, but he kept on sucking my pussy threw my climax.

Alex pulls his long wide cock out. It was bigger than any dick I had ever seen. I thought he was going to shove that monster in my tight cunt. He had other plans as he put that monster on my mouth and lips.

I had cock in my hands. I couldn’t believe how hot and bother I became; I began to boil over. I know in my heart how slutty I was acting, but my clit wanted all the dick in the room.

I opened my lips and Alex slid his dick into my mouth. His taste was intoxicating. Driving my desire up and up. My boyfriend’s cock didn’t taste this good as I ran my lips and tongue along the shaft of his hard cock. His balls were next, and they were just as tasty causing my swollen clit to throb.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.