Sarah Selfie - Cover

Sarah Selfie

by Bossyboots

Copyright© 2024 by Bossyboots

Erotica Story: Short story about Sarah

Caution: This Erotica Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sex Toys   .

Sarah was posing for some sexy erotic selfies of herself to post online on her blog and dating app. She was wearing her sexy lingerie and was facing the long mirror in her bedroom. Holding her phone, she clicked several times and reviewed the photos. She was pleased with them all but selected just one to put onto the big dating app. The picture showed her entire body with her beautiful blonde hair and sexy erotic black lingerie. She looked stunning.

Posting her photo was a bit of a fiddle for her. Her long fingernails were a bit of a bother with the little buttons on her phone. But after a few minutes, she finally got her photo onto her blog and posted it on her dating app.

She was hoping to make some money out of posting her photo. She was setting herself up to be a home porn star and was hoping that thick men and boys would pay money to message her and see her sexy erotic photos of herself.

Sarah was not a bright or clever girl. She never got much in the way of qualifications from her school. She was more interested in clothes, fashion and make-up than schoolwork.

But when it came to money, She was switched on. She knew that money made the world go round and that being good-looking helped her make her way in the world of men and money.

Not long before the first man clicked on her profile, the first money was deposited into her online account ... Sarah smiled and thought about taking some more sexy, erotic selfies of herself later that evening...!

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.