Rhiannon's Rectal Rescue - Cover

Rhiannon's Rectal Rescue

by Alex Weiss

Copyright© 2024 by Alex Weiss

Erotica Sex Story: Eric's young teenage neighbor, Rhiannon, is in trouble and needs his assistance with a rather delicate situation. How far will he go to help the poor girl out?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Anal Sex   .

Another half day. The second one this week. I suppose when you’re earning a salary, half days are a reason to celebrate. Get home early and knock back a cold one. When you work construction, though, it sucks balls. Business is slow. That’s what the boss keeps telling us. Sorry guys, business is slow. You know how it is.

No, Dan, we don’t know because we don’t own the damned company. You do. And you’re not the only game in town. Me and the other guys talk about jumping ship all the time. I’ve only been working at DLM Construction for eight months, and I’m already the longest-tenured guy there. What does that tell you?

Dan made me the crew lead, which gets me an extra three bucks an hour, but the only reason he did it was because I’m the only guy with a valid driver’s license. I’m doing way more than three dollars’ worth of extra work, that’s for damn sure. I gotta get to the yard before dawn to pick up the truck, make sure the crew clocks in, drive to the material yard, do all my own work and supervise all the guys, drive the crew back to the yard, unload, and make sure everyone clocks out. Plus, I gotta tally all the work we did and add up all the crew hours. God forbid someone worked a minute over forty hours. All for seven-twenty a week. Before taxes. Fucking government.

Eh, what do I have to complain about? I don’t need much. The complex where I live, Peachtree Place Apartments, is a total dump in a shit part of town, but at least it’s cheap. Twelve hundred a month, utilities included. I drive an old Ford Ranger I bought for cash, so no car payment, and because I drive the flatbed for work, I hardly have to buy gas. Food, beer, a little weed, and the Internet costs me about five hundred a month. Other than that, I’ve got bowling league Tuesdays, pool league Wednesdays and Fridays, and trivia night Thursdays. All at the same place. That’s my life. No wife, no girlfriend, no kids.

Speaking of kids.

A knock at the door got me off the couch. I don’t normally answer it because it’s either someone trying to sell me some shit I don’t want or need, Mormons or Jehovah’s Witnesses, or a neighbor asking to borrow something, usually money. Why they think I’d have any, I don’t know. When I looked through the peephole, I saw little Rhiannon Karbowski from next door standing on the other side. I was banging her mom, Janice, for a minute there, until fifty bucks worth of weed turned up missing. I hate thieves. Sure, her ass looked great in a pair of tight jeans, but she had a serious case of resting bitch face, which only got worse the more she drank.

Her daughter, Rhiannon, on the other hand, was a little sweetheart. I did feel bad for the kid, though. Although cute in the face, she was more than a little chunky. Chubby squirrel cheeks, a soft, round belly, and thick, short legs. I hardly ever saw her without a two-liter bottle of Mountain Dew within easy reach. She was a bit of a loner too. The kind of kid who liked to read a lot, which I guess made her kind of smart. Thirteen or fourteen years old, I think, she went to Opal Middle School, just down the street. Always home alone after school while her mom worked the afternoon shift at Home Depot.

I thought about not answering it. Sweet as she was, the kid was a real talker, and once she got revved up, she never shut up. I just wanted to veg out on the couch, not babysit. She knocked again.

“I know you’re there, Eric,” she said. “I saw you come home early and your truck’s in your spot. Please, I need your help.”

“What do you want?” I asked her when I opened the door. “I’m a little busy.”

She looked past me into the apartment, then gave me the world’s saddest look with those big, brown, puppy dog eyes of hers. “Can I come in, please?”

I rolled my eyes and opened the door wider. “What is it?” I asked, shutting it behind her and following her into the living room. She always dressed like a slob. Today, it was ratty pink sweatpants that kind of disappeared into her butt crack, and a baby blue Pokémon t-shirt covered in dark grease stains that she’d outgrown long ago.

“I’m in trouble,” she said, and for the first time I noticed how scared she looked.

“What is it, honey? What kind of trouble?”

“I did something bad.”

She had a hard time looking me in the eye and I heard a nervous little tremor in her voice. Okay, so she was scared and guilty. It must be something really bad to bring her to my place, which told me it was something she didn’t want her mom to find out about.

“Are you going to tell me what you did, or do I have to guess?”

“It was an accident,” she said quickly, on the verge of tears. “I swear!”

“Alright, calm down,” I said, raising my hand. “I believe you. What did you do?”

“I lost something.”

“Something of your mom’s?”

“Yeah.”

She said nothing else. I wound up my hand. “And? What was it?”

“Her lipstick.”

“Okay, where’d you lose it.”

“I mean, I didn’t actually lose it. I know where it is. I just can’t get to it.”

I let out an exasperated sigh. It was like pulling teeth with this girl.

“Rhiannon, I don’t understand what the problem is, sweetie. If you know where it is, then just put it back.”

“I can’t!” she cried. “I tried!”

“Fuck, alright,” I muttered, opening the front door. I gestured for her to precede me out. “Come on, let’s go. I’ll help you get it.”

She came forward, but instead of leaving my apartment, she shut the door. “It’s not over there.”

“Well, where is it?”

“It’s,” she put her hands on her pudgy belly, “inside me.”

“Inside? What, did you eat it or something?”

“No...”

Very slowly, she slid her hands around to her body until she covered her butt, and the nature of the problem became abundantly clear.

“What do you need, honey? Do you need me to take you to the doctor? Is that it?”

“No, please don’t!” she cried, grabbing my hand. “My mom’ll find out!”

“Sweetie, you can’t just leave it in there.”

“I know!” she whined. “That’s why I need your help. Please, Eric!”

My eyebrows descended. “Help to do what?”

“To get it out.”

I ripped my hand away from her and took a step backward. “What? No way!”

“Why not?”

“Are you joking? You want me to go digging around inside your butt? Forget it!” I pulled my phone from my pocket and scrolled through my contacts. “Let me call your mom and ask her what we should do. I’m sure she won’t be mad.”

Rhiannon slapped the phone out of my hand. “Oh god, no! Please! You can’t tell her! You can’t!”

Her eyes glistened and she hyperventilated, on the verge of a full-blown panic attack. I bent for my phone and stuffed it back into my pocket.

“Alright. Jesus,” I said, then eyeballed the young girl. “What is it, exactly, that you want me to do?”

When she saw I wouldn’t call her mother, she calmed down. Then she turned around and pulled down her sweatpants to expose her pale, bare bottom and bent a little at the waist.

“See if you can get it out.”

Rhiannon had quite a big butt for such a young girl, supported by thick, chunky legs. I’d seen her down at the pool before, in her little one-piece bathing suit, but it was one that fully covered her rear. This was the first time I’d ever seen her naked buns before.

All at once, I was acutely aware that a middle school girl was standing in my living room with her pants around her ankles, and I felt a twinge of panic. What if someone saw us? I went to the window to close the horizontal blinds and pull the curtains shut, then locked the front door. Rhiannon took the opportunity to step out of the sweatpants bundled at her feet. She turned to face me. Her plump little pussy, dusted in fine brown hairs, was just a thin slit bisecting her fat vulva, barely visible between her chubby thighs.

“Rhiannon, listen to me, sweetheart. I’ll try to help you, but you can never, ever tell anyone else about this, okay?”

She shook her head. “I won’t, I swear. I don’t want anyone to know about it either.”

“I’m serious. I could get in really big trouble. Promise me you won’t tell anyone. Not even your best friend. Okay?”

“I promise.”

“Cross your heart?”

She did. “And hope to die.”

“Okay. Good.” I wiped my sweaty palms on my jeans and looked around the room, then took a seat on the couch. “Why don’t you come over here, and lay across my lap.”

She crawled over my legs and rested her elbows on the cushion with her fingers laced together. I looked down at her bare butt cheeks, unsure of how to begin.

“Do you see it?” she asked.

“No, not yet. Can you, I don’t know, maybe try get your butt a little higher?”

She pulled her knees up tight against my leg, elevating her backside just that tiny bit more. “Is that better?”

“Yeah, I guess so. Are you ready?”

“Ready.”

I put my hands on her butt cheeks and was struck by how silky smooth her skin was. Baby soft. I took a deep breath, then carefully pulled them apart to reveal her tiny butthole, pink and pristine, and that pouting little pussy between her legs. After a long while of just staring at it, Rhiannon turned to look at me over her shoulder.

“What’s wrong?”

“Nothing,” I said, giving her a reassuring smile. “I’m just trying to figure out what to do here.”

“Can you see it, because I can feel it in there?”

“No. It must be inside.”

She turned back around and asked, “Do you think you can reach it?”

Jesus. I swallowed hard. “I don’t know. Let’s see.”

I rested my fingertip against her anus and she jerked in my lap, her sphincter tightening and twitching beneath my touch. Her body tensed.

“Are you okay?” I asked her.

“Yeah. It just feels funny when someone else touches me there.”

“Do you want me to stop?”

“Please, no! I mean, no. I’m alright.”

“Okay. I’m going to put my finger inside now and see if I can feel it. Are you ready?”

She nodded and lowered her head, her fine, wavy brown hair brushing the couch cushion. “I’m ready.”

“Alright, here we go.”

I put steady pressure against her butthole, pushing against the tight strictures of her puckered little anus. I gave her butt cheek a soft rub.

“Hey, try to relax your butthole, Rhiannon. You’re clenching it too tight.”

“Sorry.”

As her body relaxed, her anus slowly gave way, opening to accept my finger. As the tip disappeared inside her butt, she hunched her back and hissed, clenching tightly.

“Ow, ow, ow.”

I yanked my hand back. “Sorry! Did that hurt?”

“Yeah. A little. Your finger feels scratchy.”

I held it up to my face. It was a fairly large digit. One of five on a hand that routinely grasped tools and construction materials. Rough and strong. I stuck it in my mouth to coat it with saliva and put it back on her butthole, rubbing it around a little.

“Is that better?”

She instantly relaxed. “Yeah. That feels good.”

I coated my finger again, then leaned over and spit a glob of saliva directly onto her butthole and smeared it around. Then I pressed again and her anus yielded.

“Is this okay?”

“Yeah.”

“Good.”

Pausing at the first knuckle, I wiggled my fingertip around but felt nothing other than intense heat and the satin softness of her rectal lining. I pulled my finger out of her butt and briefly considered putting it back in my mouth, but thought better of it. I’d had it pretty deep inside there. How clean was she?

“Rhiannon.”

She turned her head. “What’s wrong.”

“I need you to coat my finger in saliva, honey. Here.” I put my finger near her lips. “Just suck on it and try to get as much spit on it as you can, okay?”

Whatever misgivings I felt about licking my finger straight from her ass, she shared none of them. She took my finger into her mouth and gently sucked on it, swirling her tongue around it until it was thoroughly coated in her spit. The sensation was surprisingly erotic, and I began to stiffen beneath her. At last, she opened her mouth and I pulled my finger out.

“Is that good?” she asked.

“Yeah, sweetheart. That’s perfect.”

I stuck it back in her butt, entering her far more easily this time. Slowly, I descended to the second knuckle and fished around. Rhiannon squirmed in my lap and groaned a little as my finger moved around inside her rectum, but I still felt nothing.

“Are you sure it’s in there? I can’t feel anything.”

“I’m sure. I might have pushed it in more when I was trying to get it out earlier. Can you go any deeper?”

“Yeah, but here. I need more spit first.”

Rhiannon licked and sucked on my finger, taking its entire length into her mouth, until I practically tickled her uvula. She looked up at me while she did it, as if searching for approval from me and, for whatever reason, that really turned me on. When my finger glistened with her thick saliva, I pushed it back inside her ass, descending into her bowels until, just as I passed the second knuckle, I encountered something hard.

“I feel it!”

“Can you get it out?” she asked with great hope.

“I don’t know, sweetie. Maybe, but I’d probably need at least two fingers to grab it.”

Rhiannon pulled her elbows back, jackknifing her body and pushing her butt into the air even higher.

“Okay,” she said.

“Okay? Will two fingers even fit inside you?”

“I don’t know. Try it.”

“Rhiannon, sweetheart, it’s pretty deep inside there. It might be too painful for you.”

She turned her head to look at me and her eyebrows parted. “Please, Eric. Just try.”

I pressed my lips together and nodded, giving her soft butt cheek a firm squeeze.

“Okay.” I pulled my finger from her ass and offered her that one, plus the middle finger as well. “I’m going to need lots and lots of saliva, honey. As much as you can give me.”

Rhiannon sucked both fingers, taking them as far into her mouth as she could. She swirled her tongue around them to thoroughly bathe them. Damn, did it feel good. I glided my hand over the back of her chubby thigh and gently squeezed her flesh as my erection surged against her belly. At long last, she pulled her head back and pushed saliva out of her mouth to coat them even more until spit dripped onto the couch. She looked at me with those big, brown, puppy dog eyes.

“Is that enough?”

“Yeah,” I said in a hoarse voice. “That’s perfect.”

Getting one finger inside her ass was easy enough, but her anus was defiantly resistant to the idea of accommodating two large fingers, forcing me to proceed slowly and with great patience. After getting one finger inside, I gently probed around her puckered ring with the second, trying to sneak it past the first. Rhiannon groaned with what I could only assume was discomfort, but she didn’t complain.

“Shh, shh, shh. It’s okay,” I crooned. “We’re getting there.”

Every once in a while, she hunched her back or clenched up, but when I caressed the back of her thigh, she relaxed. Before long, I was practically massaging her soft, chubby leg, gliding my fingers over the curve of her hip, and digging my thumb into the doughy flesh of her inner thigh, right at the intersection of her crotch. Her knees began to drift apart as she squirmed in my lap.

With patience and diligence, I managed to get my second finger inside Rhiannon’s butthole and worked them around to stretch out her tight little sphincter. Several times, I had to return my fingers to her mouth for more saliva, where I moved them in and out, wiping them over her undulating tongue. Soon, I had them all the way inside her ass to the second knuckle and gently probed a little deeper until I felt the metallic shell of the lipstick tube.

“Okay, I can feel it with both fingers now,” I said, my voice strained as if the operation were a great physical effort.

In fact, the only difficulty I had was keeping my massaging hand away from her pussy. My erection strained against my jeans, begging to be released. With her legs now spread apart, Rhiannon’s fat little pussy called out to me, begging to be groped. But she was my neighbor’s young daughter, for god’s sake. A little kid. Barely a teenager. Then again, she’d been shoving things up her ass. Was the lipstick tube the first, or only the most recent?

I tried to pinch the lipstick tube between my fingertips, but it felt greasy and I couldn’t get a grip on it.

“Did you put something on it?” I asked her when my fingers slipped off the tube once again. “It’s slippery.”

“Yeah,” she grunted. “Vegetable oil.”

I blew out a long breath and rested with my fingers lodged in her ass to think for a minute. My other hand continued to roam over her silky smooth thighs and soft, pliable butt cheeks. I told myself it was to help keep her calm, but the truth was that her warm skin felt wonderful under my palm. Rhiannon looked over her shoulder.

“What’s wrong?”

“Listen, honey. I don’t know if I can get it,” I told her. “I think to have any chance, I’m going to have to stretch you open even wider so that I can get three fingers in there to grab it.”

“Do you think it’ll work?”

“I’m not sure.”

“Can you try? Please?”

I looked down at where my thick fingers disappeared into her tight little teenage butthole and sighed. Could she take more? She was already stretched wider than any girl her age should be. It didn’t help that my erection refused to go down, its persistent throbbing causing me great discomfort as it pushed up against the strong denim material of my jeans. Trapped between my thighs, my testicles felt squeezed, as if in a vice. I opened my legs a little to give them some relief.

“Alright. I’ll try. Do you think you can fit another finger in your mouth?”

She opened her mouth as wide as she could and I slid three fingers inside. Rhiannon sucked and slurped on them while I worked them in and out.

“That’s it. Good girl. Lots of spit, okay?”

Drool spilled down her chin as her glands kicked into overdrive, producing enormous quantities of saliva. She closed her eyes and pushed spit onto my fingers with her tongue. I rubbed her soft butt cheeks, gripping and squeezing them, then massaged the backs of her thighs. Rhiannon moaned softly and lifted her hips whenever my fingers approached her pussy, each time causing my swollen cock to surge against her tummy.

Before long, my fingers were good and coated and slippery with her spit. I slid first one and then a second finger into her ass, then pried her anus open to fit the third. Rotating them around, as if drilling a hole, I stretched her little butthole open wider and wider. Back to her mouth for more lubricating saliva, then deeper into her ass. All the while, my other hand roamed over her backside, and I felt the heat radiating from her crotch whenever I approached that fat little pussy of hers.

When I reached the second knuckle, I began to spread my fingers apart and Rhiannon groaned loudly.

“Ahh!” she cried out, her hips lifting and subtly gyrating.

“Shh, it’s okay, sweetie. I know it hurts.”

“No,” she said breathlessly. “It’s good. It hurts, but it feels really good.”

I furrowed my brow. “Really? Are you sure?”

“Mm-hm. Yeah, it’s good.”

Her ribcage expanded and relaxed with each rapid breath, and her knees inched further apart. I noticed for the first time that her frilly little labia glistened in the dim light, dewy with her secretions. All her squirming wasn’t helping my erection either, which continually surged against the movement of her hips.

With my splayed fingers pressed firmly against the lining of her rectum, and her anus obscenely stretched to what I believed to be its absolute limit, I pushed them in deeper, sliding alongside the lipstick tube. Rhiannon hissed and groaned.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.