Jason Jerking Off - Cover

Jason Jerking Off

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2024 by Mat Twassel

Erotica Sex Story: Joni visits the museum and finds a statue of a boy she used to know. Illustrated.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fiction   Masturbation   Illustrated   .

Hey Mira.

Joni. I was just thinking about you.

What were you thinking?

Oh, just that I hadn’t heard from you in a while. What have you been up to?

Well, that’s why I called. Remember that guy Jason from high school?

Yeah, I think so. Kind of weird. Played sax in the band. Why?

Okay, so I went to the museum, not the big one but the one on Fourth Street, and I kinda saw him.

What do you mean ‘kinda’?

Well, you know how the sculpture room, the one with the dome?

I think so. Where they had that woman holding all those aardvarks that time.

Yeah, but I’m not sure they were aardvarks. Anyhow, Jason was the sculpture. He had to be the model. It looked exactly like him, like when he was in high school with us.

Interesting.

32181-jason.jpg

And he was masturbating.

Really?

I mean as much as a sculpture can be masturbating. He had his cock in one hand. It was definitely erect. And his expression was like he was just about to come. It was so real. And what’s more, the sculpture looked real. I mean it wasn’t like stone or marble but like real skin, even real hair. I couldn’t stop looking at it. I wanted to go up on the stand or plinth or whatever you call it and touch him, to see if he felt like, you know, a real boy, a real person.

Did you?

No. There were a few other people in the gallery and a guard.

Too bad.

I even had thoughts of hiding out in the museum, then after it closed, going into the dome room and finding out.

I take it you didn’t do that.

Right. I mean they might have guard dogs or something like that. Motion detect cameras. I don’t know. But I couldn’t stop thinking about that statue. So the next day, that was today, this afternoon, I went back. And Jason wasn’t there. The stand was empty.

What do you think happened?

I don’t know. The room was empty too. No guard. No other people. Just the empty stand in the middle of the room. So there was no one I could ask. I suppose they just removed him. It’s not like he could have run away. Escaped. Ha ha.

A mystery.

Yeah. I thought what I should do is look him up. Jason. Maybe he’s on Facebook. I have this really strong urge to connect with him. Find out if he was the model and so on.

You should. What do you mean ‘so on’?

Suck his cock. Make him come.

Really?

Uh huh.

I don’t know, Joni. I mean just from seeing a statue?

I guess you had to be there. Anyway, it was just a thought. I probably won’t really do it. But the other thing—when I was in the room today, with the stand empty and all, I climbed up on it.

Wow. Weren’t you worried about someone coming in? Or being turned into a statue or something?

That sort of occurred to me.

I take it you didn’t turn into a statue.

Right. I’m still the real me. But while I was on the stand, I felt this strange tingling. Erotic. Like I really needed to touch myself. I could almost feel Jason sucking my clit. And the feeling got stronger and stronger. And I squeezed myself, you know. And I came. A really good come, Mira. Gosh, I’m still almost shaking from it, and this was like two hours ago.

Yikes.

Yeah. So, Mira, what do you say? Want to go to the museum with me tomorrow?

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.