Snow Angels - Cover

Snow Angels

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2024 by Mat Twassel

Erotica Sex Story: Joni is doing ballet poses in the snow when suddenly she's surrounded by a dozen or more old men. Illustrated.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Gang Bang   Illustrated   .

Hi Mira.

Hi Joni. Guess what. I went sledding today. Up on Bunker Hill.

You mean back in...?

Yeah. For old time’s sake. It was fun. All these parents with their kids. I was just visiting my mom, and she had bridge club, so I went out for a walk, and I ended up on Bunker Hill. I think just about every town has a Bunker Hill. I didn’t have a sled but some cute kids let me try theirs. It was so fun.

It sounds like it. I wish I’d been there. I went for a walk, too. No Bunker Hill though.

Too bad.

Yeah. But it was pretty. Also cold. Maybe even desolate. But kind of magic.

Magic? How so?

Well, I did some poses. Ballet poses. You know, pirouettes. And the sun was low, so I could see my shadow on the snow. But it didn’t look quite right, the shadow, because I was wearing ungainly winter clothes. Boots and a parka and stuff. So naturally I took them off.

Naturally.

Uh huh, and then the shadow shapes looked much better. But then I noticed that I wasn’t alone any more. I was surrounded by a circle of old men in heavy parkas, and they were all staring at me, not at my beautiful shadow but at my real body. It was kind of unworldly.

So what did you do?

32059-snow-angels.jpg

Well, I lifted my bent leg, higher and higher, until my heel was almost touching my pussy. And I knew that if I could touch my heel to my pussy, the men would all come. So I kept lifting, and then I did it. I pressed my heel against my pussy.

Did the men come?

I don’t know, but I came. I came so good and hard. I collapsed in the snow.

Jeepers Joni. That must have been...

Yeah, it was.

What happened to the men?

They left, all but three of them. We made snow angels together. Only more like snow devils. Their cum was like snow.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.