Double or Nothing - Cover

Double or Nothing

by Brittni4u

Copyright© 2024 by Brittni4u

Erotica Sex Story: The 34 year old married Ash lost a bet that squirting wasn't real so she had to pay up and fly to California to become a sex slave to a lesbian couple. The couple decides to double or nothing which leads them to pimp her out to lesbian fetish groups and transform her into a boi for the ultimate payday.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Mult   Coercion   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Mystery   Slut Wife   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Black Female   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Fisting   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Foot Fetish   Size   Small Breasts   Prostitution   Transformation   .

This is a sequel to “The Bet”

Ash was shocked when it sank in and she began calmly speaking to the two Cali girls, “I should have known all along that was you Britt from the pictures you have sent me. I kept thinking to myself how familiar she looks. That was insane, so now I have to be your sex slave for the next two days? I better let Charles know.”

Sarah proposed another step in their betting, “Unless you would like to go for double or nothing?”

“What did you have in mind?”

“You said that a woman couldn’t make you squirt and it happened ... several times over, for that matter. Now all your friends are here and they are almost naked and about to get fucked good by me.”

“So what’s the bet?”

“The bet is you have to sit here and Britt will play with your worn pussy as you watch me fuck your friends. You claim you aren’t a lesbian or even bisexual so if Britt can make you cum while you watch only women have sex, then you lose the bet. If you aren’t a lesbian, then it should be no problem. Correct?”

“What are we betting?”

“If we win, then you have to come back to Cali with us and live with us as a lesbian sex slave so that you can embrace your real feelings. We will go to the pride parade and have lots of fun. For every orgasm you have, that will add another day you have to stay with us. If you win, then Britt and I will stay all week being your house slave instead of just a couple of days. Do we have a deal?”

Ash was twofold confident because one, she didn’t believe just watching her friends have girl on girl sex would be remotely hot enough to make her orgasm and the fact she had already cum so many times, she had nothing left.

The messy blonde detective shrugged and arrogantly agreed, “You’re on.”

While still wearing her strap-on dildo covered in Ash’s pussy cum, Sarah told the four married straight women in her dominatrix tone, “Ok ... you four bitches get up on the bed on your hands and knees. I want you all side by side.”

There were some grumblings but the women were intrigued and horny because of the alcohol and witnessing how Sarah and Brittni had made Ash squirt with strong orgasms. Even though they didn’t really want to do it, they wanted to see if they could have that kind of pleasure.

Sarah then pointed at Erin and Dee and ordered, “You two stay ready.”

While the women were undressing, Sarah came up to Ash and said, “You have to watch and I will just play.”

Even though Ash was confident, she was also hesitant because if she did lose, she would have to leave her family for god knows how long. This made her all the more determined to win the double or nothing bet.

Ash asked, “What do you plan on doing?”

“Oh ... just playing with your pussy and using some toys while you sit on this bed,” giggled Brittni.

Ash gulped and that was when her friends were situated on the bed. Sarah took a look and said, “That is a gorgeous sight right there.” She then licked her lips, “Mmmmm ... that’s my kind of buffet.”

Sarah climbed on the bed and smacked her dong a couple of times like a dude ready to fuck. Starting on the end, she stuffed her rubber dick into Mallory’s pussy and fucked her with long slow strokes. While pounding that pussy, she would repeatedly smack the girl’s ass who was next to the one she was fucking. Mallory screamed so loud when she came, “Ohhhhh God!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!”

As the red hand prints grew darker on Em, Sarah would tease, “You like when I spank your ass don’t you? You were so naughty watching us fuck Ash that your married pussy got slimy wet. Didn’t it? You need to be punished for that. All of you are little voyeur gay girls pretending to be straight.”

While Sarah was doggy style banging Ash’s friend, Brittni was working on Ash’s pussy as she watched. Slowly sliding two fingers in and out of her gooey slit, “You are so wet watching this. I bet you cum soon for me.”

Brittni was right. Ash’s pussy was so wet and accepted the California pharmacist’s fingers with ease. Ash was pounding her head on the pillow trying not to cum, “You bitch! I won’t! I ... I ... I won’t.”

“It’s ok ... let it out. You know you want to cum. Look at my girlfriend fuck your friend,” Britt whispered then added, “And she is going to fuck all their married twats for your enjoyment. It’s ok to admit you’re a lesbian like us so you can cum hard while you watch it happen.”

“I won’t, you lezzie bitch! That is meant for you two!”

Brittni spoke to Erin and Dee who were waiting for their next instructions during the reverse lesbian gangbang, “Hey ladies. Look here at Ash’s pussy. She says she isn’t a lesbian like us but her pussy is soaked. See the goo?” Britt used her finger to show the older lesbian couple where Ash’s cream was coagulated.

Both Erin and Dee nodded in agreement before Dee said, “I had no idea your partner all this time was like us. She loves that pussy and all these women having sex gets her turned on more than dick ever did.”

Erin snickered, “It looks like it. She has squirted all over the bed. She can’t get enough. We might have to take our turn with her when we get back home.”

“That would be fun. I could give her a massage and we have a threesome.”

Brittni whispered again in Ash’s ear, “See that? Your lesbian partner and her wife are discussing how to fuck you. They know you are a closeted dyke woman pretending to be straight.”

“No! That isn’t true!” Ash struggled.

Over on the bed, Sarah pulled her gooey cock out of Mallory’s pussy and next up was Alicia. One step to the side and Sarah stuffed her pussy with the dong, essentially pushing Malloy’s juices into Alicia.

Alicia squealed, “Oh my God! That is so big.”

Ash was doing her best to suppress the feeling that was building up inside her pussy. She was on the verge of orgasm but somehow managed to hold it off. Brittni giggled because she knew it was only a matter of seconds so she leaned over, licked Ash’s clit and slowly inserted her middle finger into the detective’s puckered asshole.

“Aaaaauuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuggggggg!” Ash screamed in orgasm. She squirted up into Brittni’s mouth and nose, choking her a little. Britt tried to drink as much as she could from the pretty milf.

“Cuff! Cuff!” Britt coughed with juice dripping off the end of her nose. She giggled, “You taste delicious. Your juices need to be bottled up and sold as sweet delight for lesbians. I would buy a case. Oh ... by the way ... that is now one day you owe us in Cali. Let’s see if we can get a few more days out of you.”

“I don’t think so. You got lucky. It will just be me zipping out there, checking out Hollywood for a day and right back,” sassed Ash.

On the bed, Sarah was fucking Alicia with such force, the top of Alicia’s head was banging against the headboard. Sarah was slapping her ass and yelling, “You’re a bad girl! Cum for me and show that lesbian slut Ash over there just how whores get punished!”

Upon hearing that filthy talk to her friend, Ash tried to hold back and up to a point was doing a good job until Britt walked over to the suitcase and pulled out the wand. With a devious smile, she turned it on and put it against Ash’s clit.

Ash’s body twitched and she growled at Brittni, “You cheating bitch!”

“Oooo! This thing right here will help you realize that seeing pussy getting banged by other women is hot!” Brittni teased.

The blonde pharmacist held the wand directly on Ash’s clit when Alicia squealed in orgasm from the doggystyle pounding Sarah was putting on her. Ash was so close and Britt once again slipped a finger into her asshole while she buzzed that clit. Britt whispered, “You like things in your ass, don’t you my little anal slut!” Ash screamed in orgasm so hard that her eyes rolled back in her head. She shook and quivered.

Britt giggled, “That’s two days you owe us. Let’s see how many more we can get out of this used cunt. At this rate, you will come see us for a month.”

By then, Sarah had moved over and stuffed her strap-on dong into Jen’s wet, big-lipped pussy. Ash was shaking her head, “That’s it. It won’t happen again.”

“Can you hear your friend squealing like the lesbian pig that she is?”

Ash tried not to look but the sounds of Jen’s pussy being pounded was echoing that slurping sound throughout the room along with the bed squeaking. It was so hot that Ash struggled to not orgasm immediately but Brittni picked up her glasses off the table and put them on Ash.

Looking at her own glasses on the pretty detective, Brittni commented, “There, now you can see it better. See how my girlfriend is pounding the shit out of your so-called straight friends.”

Ash shook her head violently, “No! You won’t do it again. We are all straight and happily married. No way will a couple of hot shot California rug munchers do this to us?”

“We are doing it and there is nothing you can do about it except make that pretty pussy cum for me,” Britt snickered then put the wand on Ash’s clit again.

The buzzing was loud and Britt turned up the speed causing Ash to take deep breaths. That pleasure jolt was almost too sensitive on her clit but it also was amazing. Thrashing her head back and forth she tried to stop thinking about what was happening. Sarah was fucking Jen much harder than her husband did. Her pussy was being bored out like a piston in a car and she just erupted loudly while Sarah pulled her hair.

Britt held a crystal butt plug and giggled, “I forgot ... you are a little anal slut so this will help” Britt put the butt plug in Ash’s sphincter, two fingers in her pussy and the wand back on her clit. Ash could not take it anymore and squealed loudly in the throes of pleasure, “Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeoh!”

Ash let loose and squirted a stream all over Brittni’s hand and the sheet. Britt worked her fingers back and forth and would crook her index finger upward and rubbed Ash’s g spot which made her squirt over and over. Ash was screaming uncontrollably.

Britt giggled at the fact Ash was having multiple orgasms and counted another day’s visit for each one, “three ... four ... five ... six ... there’s a week.”

Taking the wand off of Ash’s sensitive button, Britt licked her lips at the sight of its puffiness. It was so swollen that the hood had completely disappeared like a blooming flower. The Cali pharmacist allowed Ash’s breathing to regain some normalcy as Sarah was fucking the last girl on the bed. Em was her victim and Sarah was driving it home like she was trying to drill for oil. As soon as Sarah yanked Em’s hair, she screamed in orgasm, “Ooooooooooooo!”

Sarah pulled her rubber dong out of Em, stood on the bed and opened her arms like she had just conquered the world. She laughed then asked Britt, “How many days did we get out of her?”

Britt snickered and pointed to Erin and Dee, “Seven but you still have those two.”

Sarah leered at Erin and Dee and ordered, “You two old dykes get up here with us. Your pussies might be dried up but I will get them flowing again.”

Erin snipped, “I don’t know who you think you are talking to...”

Sarah interrupted, “I’m talking to you ... old pint size.”

The older couple came to the bed with the other girls. Once they crawled up, Sarah had them get into a sixty nine while she licked Erin’s asshole. The other girls were so worked up, they began a frenzy on each other, creating one large lesbian orgy.

Britt pointed that out to Ash, “Look my little milf, all your friends are now pussy eaters just like you. My girlfriend’s tongue is up your work partner’s asshole. Maybe she’s an anal slut like you and it’ll make her cum.”

Ash was already pissed at herself but couldn’t give any more days to the Cali girls for she knew that would eat into her vacation days with her Charles and her family. She was biting her lower lip, hoping the pain would keep her from orgasming any more. From Sarah’s long tongue in her ass and her wife Dee’s tongue in her twat, Erin let out a moan in orgasm. The other women were moaning and slurping pussy with each other.

Sarah flipped Dee over to her hands and knees to do her doggy style like she had fucked the other women. With her rubber dong buried in her pussy, she fucked it with reckless abandon. The pleasure expressions on her face caused Erin and the others to smile. Even Mallory told Dee, “It feels great doesn’t it? You will cum quickly!”

Dee hadn’t been fucked that hard in years and was gurgling incoherently when suddenly she orgasmed and squealed a high pitched sound, “Ooooooooooooooooooooooooo!”

Sarah ordered Dee, “That’s a good whore. Cum all over my big fuckin dick. Show blondie over there how a lesbian sounds when getting railed by a real woman no matter how old she is.”

Ash’s pussy and ass had been fucked so much, it was getting more difficult to make her cum but Britt accepted that as a challenge, “You are a tough little slut but I think you need some size in that cunt to put you over the edge again. You are going to give me a few more days. Let me just slip my hand back in your gooey honey pot.”

Britt coned her fingers and began slipping it back into Ash’s pussy. The detective gasped and squirmed with every push, “Oh! Uh! Oh! Ohhhh!”

Britt used Ash’s own cum as lubrication and she twisted her hand like a corkscrew. She coaxed, “Almost in baby doll. You are taking it like a slut should. I knew you were a true anal slut but I had no idea that you were a true size queen too. You like that big fist in your stretched twat don’t you? That size will help you cum again so no worries.”

Ash was taking it slowly until Britt popped the thumb inside causing her to shriek, “Eeeeee! Ohhhhhh!”

Britt sarcastically soothed, “There you go sweetie. You have my fist inside you again like you wanted. I will give your cunt a good fucking while you watch the girls fuck each other. I know size queens like you need this to get off, don’t they?”

Ash grunted, “No! Never. Take it out you fake blonde taco tickler.”

Britt ignored Ash and began smooshing her fist in and out very slowly. She loved feeling the gooey smooth insides of women’s vaginal walls and Ash’s felt extra creamy. As she sped up, she yelled over to Sarah, “Get all the girls in a daisy chain circle. I think Ash would like to see all those tongues sucking pussy at the same time.”

Sarah orchestrated the women until they had formed a circle, “You squeeze in here. I want you lapping that cunt. You should be sucking her clit.” They were where she wanted.

All the women eating each other were moaning and having a great time. When one would orgasm, that would set off a pattern of another then another.

Walking around the room, Sarah would instruct and teach, “Hey you, don’t forget to lick her asshole” or “Stick your finger in that twat as you flick your tongue”

Erin was the only woman Sarah hadn’t fucked with her strap-on so the Cali brunette pulled her from the chain and fucked her just a couple of feet away from Britt and Ash.

It was so close that Britt whispered to Ash but never stopped fisting her, “She is pounding her so hard, I can smell her pussy essence can’t you?”

Ash erupted in a quivering orgasm. She clenched her jaw and shut her eyes while squirting all over Britt’s hand. Juice was dripping off Britt’s elbow.

Britt giggled, “I can feel your pussy contract all over my hand. That’s a good little slut. I knew you were a size queen.”

Ash had never heard Erin shriek in pleasure but it was loud when the small detective let loose, all over Sarah’s rubber dong. All the lesbian sex continued for about another hour until everyone had nothing left. Britt managed to get 2 more orgasms out of Ash which brought the day total to 10.

Once all the women left the hotel, Brittni and Sarah fucked like animals until they fell asleep in each other’s arms. Ash’s pussy and ass had been reamed so much that she walked gingerly into her house that night, trying to explain to Charles what happened and how she had to go to California for 10 days.

He agreed and once the arrangements with the kids were organized, she planned her trip for two weeks later. Britt and Sarah would send her texts telling her that she was their sex toy and proper manners needed to be shown. She wasn’t Ash, the straight housewife soccer mom anymore. She was a lesbian and would live the ten day life of a lesbian and had no say otherwise.

The thought of being a lesbian for two lesbians pissed off Ash but it also made her so aroused that her pussy would twitch. She had lost the bet and she was going to honor that commitment and a side bet, if she did, Britt and Sarah would pay for the entire trip which was expensive. She couldn’t turn that down so on the day she flew to California, she was dressed in a cute dark short bib dress over white long sleeves with platform heel slides which fit in well with the west coast vibe. For good measure, she accessorized the outfit with John Lennon glasses.

Once her plane landed, Ash found herself in the airport looking for her suitcase while thinking about how Britt and Sarah said they would pick her up there. As soon as she secured her luggage, she turned around to find a man, wearing a driving hat and uniform, holding up a sign like you would see in a movie. In big bold letters it read, “Britt and Sarah’s Bitch.”

For a moment, Sarah did a double take and squinted as she got closer to the man. Interrupting her confusion, the man spoke, “You must be Ash. Your limousine is waiting ma’am.”

Sarah shook her head and mumbled, “Those two bitches sent me a limo.”

As soon as the man opened the back door, Ash saw Sarah and Britt sitting in the limo, naked for the most part with the exception of Britt’s blue bikini top shirt pulled apart allowing her bare tits to show and Sarah still wearing her white, calf high sandal boots. Two naked women in the back of a limo would be most guy’s dreams but as it happened, Ash was the center of attention.

“Get in here slut so we can devour you,” ordered Sarah, the tall brunette.

As Ash stepped into the vehicle, she sarcastically joked, “Easy there! You dykes are going to drool on the seats.”

Before her foot got all the way in, Britt grabbed Ash’s leg and yanked her in the seat. Like two zombie walkers attacking their victim, both California girls began taking Ash’s clothes off. In seconds, Ash was only left with her bra but Sarah quickly yanked it down, causing the blonde detective’s big tits to spill out all over her chest.

Sarah immediately dove into Ash’s smooth musky pussy like she was drawn to the scent and Britt lunged at the detective’s tits. Both Cali girls were devouring every inch of Ash’s private parts, “Mmmm ... sluuuurp ... mmmmm ... smack ... sluuuuuuurp ... mmmmmm!”

Ash closed her eyes and allowed the lesbian mouths to feast. Britt was sucking those huge nipples and even extracting a little milk while a strand of pussy nectar stuck to her clit and extended to Sarah’s tongue before the brunette slurped it up. At first, Ash just pretended it was just a job and she wanted to get it over with but those warm mouths and tongues were revving her up. Her pussy was flowing and her nipples were sensitive.

Sassing the girls, Ash groaned sarcastically, “Uh ... are you two having fun? Can we get this over with please?”

Between slurps, Sarah ordered Ash, “Cum in my mouth! I want that cunt to spasm that delicious juice.”

Ash was breathing harder and responded, “No ... it’s not happening. I like Charles’s dick and that’s it.”

Britt popped her mouth off of Ash’s tit and giggled, “Let me help you eat that slick snatch. Save me some of that goo.”

Sarah yanked Ash down until she was on her back in the seat. Brittni took her place beside her girlfriend and they licked Ash’s pussy together, often touching tongues like they were French kissing her twat and each other.

Ash gasped, “Oh my God! Ohhhhh fuck!”

The girls knew she was going to blow. Her pussy was quivering while saliva and juice tricked down the detective’s ass crack. The driver kept looking in the rearview mirror at what was occurring and his cock was about to break through his trousers.

Moaning, trying to stop the inevitable Ash blurted, “No ... No ... Oh ... Aaaughhhhhhhh!”

Ash’s pussy started spasming and both Britt and Sarah shoved their tongues between her folds to feel the sensation at the same time and get some juice to swallow. They lapped it up like two kittens with a bowl of milk. Ash shook long after her orgasm had stopped.

Britt instructed Ash, “I think you need to try some pussy too.”

“Having you two lesbos drooling over me is one thing but if you think I’m going to reciprocate, you are crazy,” Ash snickered.

“Shut your mouth and go down on Britt’s pussy. Remember you are our sex slave this week and if you want this trip paid for, you will do what you’re told,” Sarah snapped forcefully.

Opening her mouth to sass back, Ash decided to stop because she knew she was at the mercy of the two lesbians. She didn’t want to do it but the California girls were in control against her will and she was soaking wet from Britt and Sarah devouring her body. She slowly moved off the seat to allow Brittni to take her place.

Sarah intervened, “Not like that. You need to lick pussy from the back and while you’re at it, you can lick her asshole too.”

Britt turned over on her knees and spread her legs, “Here you go sweetie. Bon appetit.” Ash was hesitant but when her tongue touched Brittni’s pussy, the blonde pharmacist looked back and took control, “Oh yeah, like that. Dig in! Suck my pussy! Oh! That feels good! A little higher ... don’t forget my asshole! Ohhhh yesssss!”

Ash hated that she was forced to plant her face into a girl’s pussy and ass but she made the best of it and licked harder. She ate Brittni out the same as what she knew felt good to her by paying special attention to her clit.

Sarah ordered, “Make her cum Bitch! Make my girlfriend squirt all over your little whorish face.”

Brittni grabbed the back of Ash’s head and pulled her in deeper while grinding her ass on Ash’s face, “Hurry! Stick your tongue in my asshole! Deeper! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Aughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!” Britt let out a squirt that shot in Ash’s mouth and all over her neck, running down her front like she had spilled a drink.

The driver was still staring through the mirror but was also jerking his cock that he had fished out of his zipper. He couldn’t believe what he was witnessing and felt the risk of losing his job was very much worth it. He was stroking slowly but the girls could clearly see his elbow moving up and down.

After Britt had dumped her lady load all over Ash’s cute face, Sarah stepped in and commanded the detective, “Now it’s time to eat my pussy. Britt, why don’t you eat her ass while she does it.”

Still wiping Britt’s cum off her chin, Ash resisted, “I don’t think so. You two are the pussy eaters in this car.”

Sarah sat down in the chair and yanked Ash’s hair over her lap and laughed, “Don’t kid yourself. You are one of us and you eat pussy just as good as us. Britt is still quivering from that snake tongue of yours.”

When Ash tried to raise her head, Britt pushed it back down, “Eat that shit. Tongue it you little whore.”

“You messed up my face so I don’t want to do it.”

“Too bad. Get your face in my girlfriend’s twat!”

Sarah gripped Ash’s hair again and pulled her face down to her smooth, gooey pussy. Britt leaned behind the detective and immediately dug her tongue into her ass and pussy.

Sarah gasped, “Oh fuck! There you go ... pay attention to my clit. Suck on it.”

Britt was slurping Ash’s pussy from behind but also darting her tongue into her ringed sphincter.

Sarah straightened her body and screamed, “Go! Eat my cunt! Faster! Tongue it! Ohhhh! I’m gonna cum! Ohhhhhhhhhhh! Yes! Yeeeeeeeeeeees!” Her body stiffened and her orgasm took her over.

Ash could feel the spasms distinctly on her lips and that combined with Brittni’s mouth caused her to erupt again, “Fuuuuuuck! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!”

The loud orgasms by the women sent the limousine driver over the edge and he jerked his hips and shot his cum in the air. The first shot was so high, it hit the roof of the car. He moaned and tried to keep his composure enough to not crash the vehicle. His thick spunk not only messed the front of his uniform, the last few squirts covered the back of his hand and the crotch of his pants. Even though the girls knew he blew his load, they just giggled instead of calling him out.

The women got dressed and arrived at Britt and Sarah’s condo. When they brought her suitcases inside, Ash asked, “Where is my room?”

Both Cali girls laughed and Sarah informed her, you will share a room with us and you will sleep on the bench at the foot of our bed. You are our pet and your accommodations will reflect that. By the way, we have a hamper full of dirty bras and panties that you need to wash as one of your chores.

“Are you fucking nuts? I think all that pussy eating has gone to your head. I’m not washing panties!”

Sarah snapped, “Not only are you going to wash them, you are going to smell them. That musky crotch is going to be your nightly aroma like a great smelling candle. This will be another step in transforming you into a lesbian. You will be trained to be a lesbian so when you go back to Florida, you will have to tell your husband you prefer slit over dick.”

Britt added, “Every night your routine will be to take our worn panties for the day and sniff the crotch while you masturbate. You will start associating the smell of pussy with sex.”

“Both of you have gone insane. I will do no such thing,” Ash retorted hastily.

Britt picked up the remote control, turned on the tv and playing was the footage from the limousine. While all the sex was being displayed back at them on the screen, Sarah threatened, “Not only will we not pay for your trip, this video will be sent to your boss in the detective agency and you will lose your job.”

Ash was defeated and shook her head and realized she was stuck and had to behave. She was actually going to have to be a lesbian sex slave or a lesbian pet or lesbian sex toy or whatever the proper term was. Picking up the hamper, she sorted through the dirty intimates and picked out a pair of pink cotton panties that belonged to Brittni.

Britt giggled, “Oh she picked out a great pair. I worked out in those so they should be extra musky.”

“Get those clothes off!” Sarah ordered the detective.

Slowly, Ash stripped off her clothes for the second time of the day. She sat down while the girls coached her in what to do. They loved watching her sniff their essence. Holding the band up to her nose, she took a little sniff.

“Oh no. You get that nose on the crotch. That is where you want to sniff,” Britt ordered.

“Rub your pussy while you do it. Finger yourself good,” Sarah instructed.

Ash started slowly dipping her finger into her moistening slit while she turned the panties around to the crotch. She took a huge smell and Britt was correct, they were very strong. Her sweaty pussy aroma was almost acidic. Ash continued to breathe in those pheromones, that female essence. Her pussy twitched and she began pressing on her clit while scrubbing it side to side with her middle finger. She gasped. She hated that the smell of Brittni’s used panties was getting her aroused. She wondered how musky pussy could smell that good? Was she a lesbian?

What Ash didn’t know was that both Sarah and Brittni were masturbating while watching Ash masturbate. The pretty detective really lost herself in the moment, inhaling deeply that pussy scent she believed wouldn’t turn her on, completely oblivious to the girls watching her.

On the last deep sniff, Ash gasped in orgasm, “Unnnffffffffffffffffffff! Ohhhh!” That scent propelled her to a strong climax which started a chain reaction and Britt and Sarah soon followed.

Sarah huffed, “Tomorrow she needs to smell mine. It’s supposed to be a hot day and I will be outside most of it.”

Once they were all finished, Ash picked up the clothes basket and took them to the washer to complete the laundry like she was told. Brittni fixed dinner while Sarah unpacked all of Ash’s things and got her set up in their room.

Brittni told the detective, “You are to sleep naked every night you’re here just in case either one of us wants to play around with your body or fuck you in the middle of the night. We don’t want the hassle of having to keep removing your clothes. Remember, you are our lesbian sex pet and will be treated as such.”

Ash shook her head in disgust and whipped her shirt over her head allowing her gorgeous hair to flow all over her shoulders and her big tits to flop out, “There! You happy now?”

She began to crawl into bed when Sarah stopped her, “Whoa. What are you doing?”

She responded, “Going to bed. What does it look like?”

“Pets don’t sleep in the bed with us. You will be on that bench at the foot of our bed like we told you. Did you think we were kidding? Your pillow and blanket are right there on the floor.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.