Double Diamond - Cover

Double Diamond

Copyright© 2023 by Alan C. Zumwalt

Chapter 8

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A young man finds that every girl he meets is falling head over heels for him. Is this a blessing or a curse?

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mind Control   Lesbian   Fiction   School   Magic   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   MaleDom   Harem   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Oriental Female   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Big Breasts   Small Breasts  

After Greta left, I discovered that I needed to piss like a race horse, so I headed to the bathroom.

The bathroom was like a spa, almost as big as the bedroom. It had a shower with four nozzles, completely enclosed in glass, so everyone could see everything being done in there, and a large hot tub that could easily seat six. I walked by both of them as I searched for the toilet.

After I finished relieving myself, I stopped to look at the control panel on the wall that controlled the settings for the hot tub.

I heard Connie call out, “Mike?! Where are you?”

“Over here. In the bathroom.”

My lieutenant walked in. “I got another group of three for you to fuck.”

“Great. I was thinking of having my next session in here, but I can’t figure out these controls.”

The senior smiled, “They’re not hard. Here, let me show you.”

As she walked over, she handed me two pills, like the ones she had given me before. “Take these,” she said. “They’ll keep you hard all night.”

Connie walked me through the controls, letting me choose the settings I wanted. Soon, warm sudsy water was pouring into the tub.

I sank into the bath with a sigh.

As she was leaving, my next three girls entered. I had seen them in school, but did not know them by name. But they quickly remedied me of that.

One of them was one of the few black girls, named Violet. She had short curly black hair, a wide flat nose, large tits and ass, but a spare tire of fat between the two. Her black tattoo was outlined in white, like Cynthia’s.

The second was another young white girl with a red tattoo, testifying to her virginity. She had long light brown hair and a gap between her two front teeth. Her name was Fran, and unlike Cookie, she was very shy. She would not look up, or meet my gaze. Her figure was similar to most of the other virgins, with small tits and hips.

The third girl I knew, though not well. Her name was Janice, and she was a bigger nerd than I ever was. Janice always seemed to have her head buried in a book, oblivious to the world. I was surprised that her tattoo was not red. She had limp shoulder-length black hair, and thick plastic coke bottle glasses that she was still wearing, while all her other clothes were gone. The big surprise was the large size of her breasts. She must have been wearing a minimizing bra, or at least loose-fitting tops before. Her hips were average in size.

They stood by the tub, unsure if they should kneel or stand. They shuffled their feet- uncomfortably.

“Ladies!” I exclaimed. “Come, join me.”

With some trepidation, they climbed in. Janice took her glasses off and set them on the edge. But as they settled into the warm suds, they gradually lost some of their tension.

None of them seemed thrilled to be with me. “Are you sure you want to have sex with me?” I asked.

“Oh yes!” Violet exclaimed. “I can’t get you out of my mind. Especially that big fat cock of yours.”

The other two nodded in agreement.

“Well, who wants to go first?”

None of them volunteered.

“Well, let’s get the virgin out of the way. Fran, you’re first.”

Swallowing hard, she waded through the suds toward me.

Turning to the other two, I said. “Get each other aroused and ready for me.”

They nodded and started kissing each other, and groping their breasts.

I took it slow with the newbie, using many of the same teaching points Greta did with Cookie. The wet environment made it easier to break the brunette’s maidenhead. She was sitting on my lap. Each of her moves on my dick made splashing waves across the tub.

When both of us had come, she dismounted and settled to the side with a sigh.

I looked at the other two. They were in a tight embrace, gasping as they kissed, their bodies gyrating together. I could not see, but it was obvious that they were tribbing, their clits rubbing against each other.

I looked at Violet, “You’re next.”

The black girl nodded, swallowing slightly. “Where do you want me?” she asked.

I pointed to the side of the massive tub, “Sit over there. Legs spread.”

Nervously, she pulled herself up out of the water and sat on the edge of the mini pool.

About this point, Fran slipped out of the room, though I didn’t notice.

When I stood up, my cock was perfectly aligned to Violet’s pussy. I moved in without warning and impaled her twat.

Her dark brown eyes bugged out, and she made a sound that was half wail and half moan. “Oh God! Oh yes! Please, Please...” She fell onto her back, panting like a beached fish.

I climbed out of the tub and started pounding her vagina hard and deep.

Violet was by far the loudest girl I had fucked. She cried out with every move I made. Her whole body quivered as she started coming, and coming. She wrapped her legs around my rear, crying, “Don’t stop! Don’t you ever stop!”

With this kind of action, I did not last long. I came inside her slippery hole, then pulled out.

I stood up, and Violet rolled over and crawled to grovel at my feet. “I’ve been fighting this for two weeks, but you win!” She looked up at me with tears rolling down her face. She had a look of fear, love, and devotion, like her whole view of the world had been shattered. “M-Master! You are my Master. My life is yours. I will do anything you say. Anything! Just don’t take that incredible cock of yours away.”

I had heard some proclamations the past few days, but this one took the cake. I did not know how to respond.

Fortunately, she continued. “I had been ... in love ... no, enthralled by you for the last two weeks. And I vowed that I would never call you, a white boy, Master. It would be an insult to all my ancestors who were enslaved for hundreds of years.”

“Oh. I see,” I stammered out.

“But now I have to admit it. I am a slave to you. Just like all my kinfolk before.”

Janice spoke up from the pool, squinting. I had almost forgot she was there. “But there, is one big difference. All your ancestors’ slavery was forced upon them. They had no choice. You chose to become Mike’s slave voluntarily. It was strictly your choice to lose your freedom.”

I jumped in. “And this enslavement is not a race thing. Of all the girls in my harem, only a few are black. The rest are a variety of skin tones.”

That seemed to mollify her for now. “I’ll be going now, Master,” she mumbled as she struggled to her feet.

I turned to Janice, “That leaves just you.”

She nodded. “I didn’t see much of what just happened. You and her just looked like pink and brown blobs. But it really sounded hot.”

“You can put on your glasses, if it will help.”

I continued. “My eyesight is not as bad as yours. I don’t need them at short distances, like in the bedroom.”

She reached over and retrieved her thick lenses. “Thank you,” she said with a sigh. With her fingers, she tried to wipe the fog off.

“It is strange. We are in the same grade, but I know little about you.”

“It is the same for me,” she said. “I don’t get along well with people. I find books to be better companions.”

“But now you are having to come out of your shell,” I said.

She nodded. “The feelings I have for you are much hotter than the most erotic romance novel.”

“And you want me to have sex with you. Right?”

“Most definitely,” she said with a sigh. “I want to know the pleasures of the flesh. To make the beast with two backs.”

“But you’ve been with a man before?”

“I guess you could say that. I was kidnapped and raped by a man when I was ten years old. I was rescued from that pedophile, and went through therapy. It was then that I decided that I preferred books over people.”

“I am so sorry to hear that,” was all I could think to say. “I can assure you that this time will be much more pleasant.”

“I certainly hope so.”

I decided to go into full romance mode. I helped her out of the tub, then helped dry her off.

With the same towel, she dried me off, running her hands all over my body.

My erection was returning as I picked her up and carried her, bridegroom style, into the bedroom. I placed her on the bed, and she laid there panting. Her clit and nipples were both erect.

“Master, take me please. I need you so bad.”

I crawled onto the bed and between her legs. I saw her snatch was glistening from wetness. “Bend your knees,” I whispered.

By this time, I was experienced enough, I needed no help driving my dick into her slippery tight gash. She cried out and arched her back as I entered.

“Are you okay?” I asked.

She let out a lusty purr. “More than okay! Plow my field, you big farmhand.”

I let the simile slide, as I fucked her with slow firm strokes.

She cried out in ecstasy as I pushed my penis as deep as it would go. I had come so many times in the past few hours it took a while to make me come, and when I did, I am not sure how much semen came out.

I collapsed on the bed, fully spent.

Janice let out another purr. “You were magnificent!”

“I am glad you enjoyed it. You may go.”

She kissed me on the cheek, then left me to catch my breath.

I lay there for ten or fifteen minutes, trying to reclaim my strength, until Connie peered through the door.

“Ready for another three?” she asked.

“I don’t think I can,” I moaned. “Maybe in an hour or two.”

Connie smiled, “You should be getting a second wind in a few minutes. Those pills I gave you aren’t instantaneous. You have been getting by on your own libido. Soon those pills will get you up and going again.”

I laid back, and after a few minutes, I was indeed finding my dick getting hard again. Not wanting to let it go to waste, I got out of bed and went to the bedroom’s exit.

Looking out of the balcony, I saw the great room was only about half as full as it was. “Where is everyone?”

Connie replied, “Most of them had to get home, like Mary. And some of them are in some of the side rooms, wanting some alone time.”

I looked out at the room. About a third of the remaining girls were still engaged in sexual activity. The rest of them were either talking, eating, or singing with a karaoke machine.

Connie loudly cleared her throat, so they looked at her. I didn’t notice that she had the tattooists and the hair remover with her. “These hard-working girls have finished inking all your girls, so far. Evidently, you promised them a special reward once they were done.”

I nodded, noticing that Donna, the laser hair remover was also tattooed. “Looks like we have a new harem member.”

The black-haired girl blushed. “I finished my job first, before Bridget and Corrine, so I decided to sneak into the bedroom where you were fucking three girls in the hot tub. While watching you ravage them I finally got why everyone was so hot over you. Now I can’t wait to become your fuck puppet. I will leave my boyfriend tonight. Don’t know where I’ll sleep.”

Connie gave her a big hug, rubbing her tits into hers. Their sizes were almost identical. “You will stay here as long as you like. I will have some of my assistants help you move out.”

Donna was stunned. “Thank you,” she whispered.

I spoke, “You’re right I did promise you three a special reward. You did a hard and thankless task in a very short time.”

Bridget shrugged. “It wasn’t that hard. You just made seven dots then connected them into a double diamond shape.”

“Yes, but you had to do that repetitive task a hundred times.”

“A hundred and eight to be exact,” said Connie.

“Follow me, girls,” I said, leading them down one of the side stairs to great room’s floor. My erection led the way, swaying and bouncing as I moved.

As I walked onto the ground floor, I called out, “May I have your attention please!”

At the sound of my voice, all talking stopped. The karaoke machine was turned off. They gathered around me in a circle looking at me.

Just two days ago, I would have been embarrassed to be standing naked in front of so many girls, with my fully hard dick sticking out at me. But now I could see the power I had over them, with the way were looking at me with unbridled lust. Many of them were rubbing their pussies as they looked at me. I knew that they were mine to use, however I wanted, and that knowledge made my cock grow even harder and larger.

I motioned Bridget, Corrine, and Donna forward, so they stood in the middle of the circle. “These young ladies, for the past several hours have been working very hard, in my service, getting all of you branded with my mark of ownership. They have finished with this task...”

“For now,” Connie called out.

“So, I want you all to give them a round of applause.”

The group erupted in loud clapping, in appreciation of the three who had inflicted pain on them, giving them their symbol of enslavement.

When the applause finally died, I said, “I promised them a special award. That award is here and now. I am going to fuck each of them in front of you.”

The three looked back at me in surprise. “T-Thank you, Master,” said Bridget.

I pointed to the black-haired girl. “Donna here, is the latest member of my harem, and the last to be tattooed. And since I had already fucked the other two, I will do her first.”

The hair-removal specialist closed her eyes and shuddered. Her nipples got even harder, and fluid dripped freely from her twat.

“But before I do that, I want to hear directly from her what she is feeling.”

The twenty-five-year-old looked at me for a few moments. Tears started to form in her eyes. “For the past half hour or so, you’ve been an itch in my mind, and pussy. I can’t think about anything but you, and having your cock in me.”

All the girls around her nodded in agreement.

“I think about Jason, my fiance, and all I feel is ... shame and revulsion. I can’t believe I let his nasty thing inside me. Master, your cock is the only one I want to fuck me.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.