Double Diamond - Cover

Double Diamond

Copyright© 2023 by Alan C. Zumwalt

Chapter 6

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A young man finds that every girl he meets is falling head over heels for him. Is this a blessing or a curse?

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mind Control   Lesbian   Fiction   School   Magic   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   MaleDom   Harem   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Oriental Female   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Big Breasts   Small Breasts  

I arrived home, completely drained. When I opened the door, my mom and sister were waiting for me. They were both naked, kneeling with their knees spread wide. “Welcome home, Mike!” they said in unison.

I barely raised an eyebrow. Walking by them, I went upstairs to my room. “I need to rest,” I said as I closed the door.

I lay on my bed, fully dressed, wearing a tee shirt, black slacks, and white socks. Only my shoes had I kicked off. I was trying to relax, and wrap my head around how my world had changed in such a short time.

About fifteen minutes later, there was a knock on my door.

“Go away Phyllis!”

It was my mom who replied. “We just want to talk.”

I considered my options. “Get dressed and then you can come in.”

I heard them walk down their hall to their bedrooms.

About five minutes later, mom stuck her head in. “We are both dressed now, Michael.”

“You can come in then.”

They both looked almost normal, wearing a skirt and blouse. But they were wearing no shoes, and their erect nipples were pushing hard against the sheer blouse fabric.

“No bra?” I asked.

My mother blushed, “I tried to put one on, but my nipples hurt against it.”

Phyllis nodded, “Same here.”

I decided to let it slide. “So, what do you want to talk about?”

Mom bowed her head, “I want to apologize. I can’t believe how crazy everything has gotten. If somebody had told me a few days ago that I would be having sex with my son...”

“And daughter,” Phyllis added.

“I would have told them that they were sick, and punched them in the nose.”

I did not reply to this, letting her monologue play out.

“A few weeks ago, while changing your sheets, I saw the semen stains on them. I knew you were passing into manhood. I thought it was amazing how big the stains were. I wondered how your ... your cock had changed from the last time I had seen it as a little boy. But I excused this as motherly concern.

“Then I started having these really erotic dreams. I would wake up after coming hard, my sheets covered with sweat. But I could not remember them.

“I started thinking about you all the time, Mike. Looking at the clock, checking what class you were in. But I just wrote it off also as motherly concern.

“About four days ago, I was at my weekly bridge match, with the other women in the neighborhood. The game was going per normal, when Norma said, ‘Wow, Annette. You talk about nothing but Mike. Isn’t anything else going on in your life?’

“I thought back and realized that she was right. All I was doing was talking about you.”

Without even thinking about it, my mom reached under her shirt and starting rubbing her snatch. She let out a coo.

“Then, yesterday, when Phyllis commented on how hot you had suddenly got, it all came back to me. All the dreams I had been having of you ravaging me body. Also, I remembered the memories I had repressed, of me masturbating while smelling and sucking on your sheets. Oooo!”

Her whole body shook as she came hard. She collapsed on my legs that were stretched out on my bed.

My sister took up talking, when it looked like my mom had finished. It was like they both needed to confess to me their lust.

“For me, it was different, Mikey. You had always been my scrawny nerdy kid brother. When I came home from college, I soon realized that you had changed. The little geek was gone, he had been replaced by this dominant stud that makes me go weak in the knees.”

Like her mother, Phyllis’ hand strayed beneath her skirt.

“But having sex with other girls, including your mother?” I asked her.

She nodded. “That was a surprise. I had never been attracted to girls. The only time I had looked at naked women with desire, it had been in envy, not lust.

“But when I could not have sex with you, as you were ... busy, having sex with other frustrated girls, it came naturally.”

My mom nodded in agreement.

Phyllis’ diddling under her skirt increased in intensity. “Oh yeah! Ooo, Master! Oh yeah!”

Suddenly she focused on the slacks I was wearing. My cock was straining against the black cotton fabric. “Do you need some help with that, Mikey?” she quipped with a lusty gaze. Her hand strayed to the zipper.

I sighed, “I guess you are not going to give up.”

Still masturbating, she smiled, “You got that right.” With deft hands, she undid my fly, letting my erection spring out.

“Just make it quick. I need to conserve some energy for tonight.”

My mom propped herself up, looking for a moment to butt in.

Still wearing her skirt, Phyllis straddled my penis. “I never last long with you, Master. You get me so hot.” With a moan, she impaled herself. “I can’t control myself.”

She gyrated her hips against me, causing some exquisite sensations. She could only engulf about half of my cock.

My mom unsnapped my slack’s waistband and pulled my pants as wide as possible, without me lifting my rear. She then ducked under Phyllis, licked my balls.

True to her word, my sister did not last long. Her vagina clamped down on me, setting me off.

When she crawled off me, my member was at half-mast.

“This won’t do,” muttered my mother. “Let’s get you nice and hard again.”

Ably, she stroked my shaft with both hands, as she flicked her tongue against the tip.

In short order, I was fully turgid.

She mounted me, with her ass facing me. “Let’s try reverse cowgirl.”

I had never heard that term, but nodded in agreement.

As she rode me, facing toward my feet, Phyllis knelt facing her, straddling my shins. As my mom was rocking and moaning, my sister followed her movements, french kissing her and caressing her massive breasts.

Like my sister, my mother did not last long. She came hard and collapsed on the bed.

For the first time, I don’t think I came, or if I did, it was just a small amount.

“Okay, you’ve had your fun. Get out of here. I need to rest up for the party tonight.”

“Yes, Sir,” they said together. Giggling like schoolgirls, they exited my room, closing the door.

I closed my eyes, and was soon asleep.


I was awakened by my cellphone, which was charging on my desk. It was Connie.

“I am on my way to pick you, stud,” she said.

I looked at the time. It was a little after six pm. “The party does not start until eight,” I said.

“I want you to get the layout of my house before it gets crowded.”

“I haven’t eaten yet.”

“There will be plenty of food at the party.”

“Okay.”

As I was heading out, I told my two housemates that I was going to Connie’s house early. They could come at eight.

My mom was cooking supper, so she was disappointed that I would not be eating, so I told her to save some for me to have later.

Connie was waiting for me in her red convertible when I exited my house. My lieutenant blushed as I took the passenger seat. “Thank you for changing your schedule for me, Master.”

“No problem. I have long wanted see what’s inside your house.”

She snorted, “I bet.”


The Klade mansion was something of a legend. It was a massive house built into the side of a large hill. It was said most of it was inside the hill. Connie’s parents hosted massive parties. All invitees were secret, and none of them ever disclosed what happened there.

I walked through the large white double entry doors to see ... even more white. Only the golden doorknobs broke the monotony There was a great-room with a white marble floor, white walls, and a white flat ceiling about twenty feet above us. It was as wide as a tennis court, and little longer. The right wall looked completely blank. There were two sets of double doors on the left and back walls.

Ten feet up, there was a balcony that ran three sides of the room: back, left, and right. The railing was clear plexiglass, making all movement up there clearly observable. On the left and right sides of the balcony were four white doors, and three along the back wall. The center back doorway up on top had double doors. A pair of white stairways, with plexiglass railings went up both sides. The top of each stairway exited in the middle of each side.

“Welcome to my home,” said Connie.

“Wow! It’s so ... big.”

“Let me give you a tour.” She pointed back to the entry. It had not registered that there was a door on each side of the entry. “These are the closets, where you can store or change your clothes.”

Pointing to the large doors to the left, “Over there is the dining room and kitchen. I have a caterer setting up in there. My parents used them all the time. They will be gone before the party starts. They are completely discrete and confidential.”

“What about the blank wall to the right?” I asked.

“There are actually camouflaged hatches in that wall. We have remote control furniture that I can control to configure this room in dozens of settings. You will see that later tonight.”

“And the rooms on the second floor?”

“They are all bedrooms, appointed like the finest luxury suites in a hotel. My parents’ room was the one in the back and center, with the double doors.

“And finally, the back doors leaod t the rest of the house; the gym, the swimming pool, the weight room, the theater, and my room.”

“Your room was separate from all the others?” I asked.

Connie nodded. “My parents threw large sex parties every weekend, and most Wednesdays.”

“You’re kidding!”

“No. They locked me away in my room with a nanny, telling me that these parties were for adults only.

“It wasn’t like they locked me in a closet. My rooms were about the size of your home, full of games, a computer, and HD TV. My nanny was very good at keeping me entertained, and helping me with my homework.

“Regardless, me being locked away infuriated me to no end. That was the reason I got into locksmithing. I learned how to get through the offending door. But every nanny blocked my access to the door. If she went to sleep, she would sleep on a cot that blocked the door, which swung inward.”

“And that made the challenge even more tantalizing,” I added.

Connie nodded, “I kept telling my parents that I did not need a nanny. When I turned fourteen, I thought they finally believed me, and let me stay in my room alone.

“On a Saturday night, using the skills I had learned on the internet, I got the door open, and snuck out to see what was going on. I knew the layout of my house like the back of my hand. I knew the air ducts I could crawl through and spy on the attendees without them knowing.

“I saw people I knew doing all kinds of sexual acts, in pairs, trios, and groups. I saw politicians, priests, teachers, and classmates all naked, sucking and fucking each other. Both of my parents were in the middle of the mix. It was the most intense sex ed class in my life.”

“I can imagine.”

“After a couple hours, I snuck back to my room, convinced that I had pulled the wool over my parents’ eyes.

“The next night, I found out that I was wrong. When I picked the lock and opened the door, my best friend, at the time, Tammy was standing behind the door, naked. She said, ‘Take off your clothes.’

“When I balked, she said, ‘Take off your clothes, or go back in your room and don’t come out again.’

“Given the choice, I decide to follow my friend’s instructions.

“She then told me to put my hands behind my back. When I did, she tied my hands behind my back. Then she fell to her knees and started lapping away at my cunt.”

“Oh, my!” I exclaimed.

Connie nodded. “She was really good at it too. In just a few minutes, I was coming my brains out.

“Tammy then stood up, and said, ‘Now it’s your turn.’

“I almost protested, but decided that if I wanted to be out of my room, I would be doing things like this. So, without the help of my hands, I got on my knees and returned the favor.

“I wasn’t as good at cunnilingus as my bestie, but I tried.

“When she finally came, squirting all over my face, I got back on my feet.”

“She then retrieved a collar and leash from the hallway, and put the collar around my neck and said, ‘Come with me.’ She then led me down the hall to the great room.”

I interrupted her narrative there. “Is Tammy part of my harem?”

“No, she moved out of state about two years ago.

“Anyway, when I was escorted out into the great room, about forty naked people were there, including my parents. All the twenty-some men there had erect cocks, that seemed to be pointing at me. All the women were also aroused, with rock-hard nipples, jutting clits and glistening slits.

“In the middle of the room was a full-sized four post bed. Ropes were attached to each post. My mom and dad were both standing next to it.

“Tammy escorted me in front of my parents, then gave the leash to my father.

“My mom spoke, ‘You watched us last night. You know what goes on here. But we do not allow any voyeurs. You either participate or you are not allowed to watch. You don’t have to do this. You can go back to your room, and we will put in an electronic lock that you can’t pick. Decide now. If you decide to join us, there is no going back.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.