Double Diamond - Cover

Double Diamond

Copyright© 2023 by Alan C. Zumwalt

Chapter 5

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A young man finds that every girl he meets is falling head over heels for him. Is this a blessing or a curse?

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mind Control   Lesbian   Fiction   School   Magic   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   MaleDom   Harem   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Oriental Female   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Big Breasts   Small Breasts  

Two hours later, the three of us arrived at Ultimate Beauty. I had finished my homework, and we were all dressed.

As I entered Ultimate Beauty, I was greeted with shrieks. “He’s here! Master Mike is here!” Three of the five girls I had had sex with that first night, Cynthia, Bethany, and Ella, were sitting on a couch by the glass door. Paula, my locker neighbor, was sitting behind the reception desk.

“What are you doing here?” I asked.

Paula shrugged, “Well, we were the first girls to be claimed by you, Connie thought we should be the first ones to be tattooed...”

“After her, of course,” added Cynthia.

It took me time to remember the name of the fifth girl. “Where’s Mary?”

“She’s back getting her pussy hair lasered off,” said Paula. “There were only three employees here. And there needs to be two to do the tattooing, and one to run the laser. Thus, I am manning the desk.”

Bethany looked at my sister and mother, who entered behind me. “Who are you?” she asked.

“I’m Phyllis, Mike’s sister.”

“And I’m Annette, Mike’s mom. Glad to meet you.”

The four girls looked at me with awe.

“You fucked you mother and sister?” asked Bethany. “You are so cool!”

Further back in the shop someone shrieked, “Ow! Owowow!”

Cynthia answered my unspoken question. “Connie. She’s been doing that every time they tattoo her.”

I had started toward the sound, when I ran into Mary Park, who was heading in the opposite direction.

“Master! You’re here! Want to see my bare pussy?”

“Maybe later, after you’ve gotten inked.”

A trim blonde in her twenties came out after Mary and said “Who’s next?”

Phyllis shot up her hand. “Ooh! Do me!”

As she followed the attendant back, she said, “You’ll do my pits as well, right?”

I followed them back toward the sound of Connie’s yelps.

I reached the room where my lieutenant was laying on a table. Her feet were inside some padded loops, and there was a Velcro strap around her waist. Both she could easily get out of, if she chose.

“Are you okay?” I said, as I poked my head in.

Connie, whose teeth were gritted, her eyes lit up when I entered, and she broke into a smile. “I’m fine, now that you’re here.”

The two girls, who were attending to my slave, turned to look at me. One was between her legs, with a tattoo stylus. The other was trying to keep Connie from squirming at the wrong time.

The tattoo artist looked slightly disappointed, “So, this is Mr. MW?”

“Mike Wilson, that’s me,” I said sheepishly.

The other attendant looked skeptically down at her customer. “He’s the guy whose initials you want tattooed on your pussy?”

My blonde let out an adoring sigh. “Oh, yes!”

The tattooist looked down and saw that her client’s pussy was now leaking, and her clit was rock hard. “Okay then.” She leaned over, turned on the needle that gave off a high-pitched whine, and resumed her work.

This time, Connie did not make a sound. She kept her eyes locked on me, and took the pain. Her teeth were clenched, and she panted some, but she stayed perfectly still the few minutes needed to complete the task.

“All done,” the artist announced, as she pushed away on her rolling stool.

Connie undid the Velcro strap around her waist and sat up so she could see the results.

I too stepped in to see.

Sure enough, in gold, there were my initials inked into her skin, right above her clit. The M and W touched, so anyone who didn’t know would think it was two diamonds. It was not a small tattoo. The two side points almost reached the crease where her pelvis and thighs met.

She gingerly ran her fingers over the markings, and smiled. “It’s perfect! Thank you so much.”

The artist nodded. “Send in the next one.”

“I will,” she promised. “But it may be ten or fifteen minutes. You can take a break.”

Still not wearing anything below the waist, Connie grabbed her skirt off a chair, then took my hand and dragged me out of the room, and across the hall to another room. It had a large flat-padded table; apparently it was for massages.

She pulled the turtleneck sweater off over her head, letting her large breasts bounce free.

Naked, she pointed down at her new tattoo. “Look at me! I am branded, marked as your property for life.”

The senior reached down and unbuckled my belt and undid my jeans. My large cock sprang out. “Now fuck me, as you will. Mark me with your come as well as your name.”

As I took a step toward her, Connie picked up her phone. She had apparently had stowed away under he skirt. She took a picture of my face, then a couple of my erection.”

“What the...” I stammered.

“I will explain soon. But first, fuck me Master! Fuck your sex slave hard. Make me walk funny.”

“Get up on the table,” I ordered. “Missionary is still my favorite position.”

She let out a squeal, as she complied, which was totally out of character for her. “Mine too!”

She propped herself up, so she could see my dick enter her newly inked pussy. “Oh yes!” she cried. “Never has anything felt this good! Use me, Master! I am yours to use or abuse anyway you want.”

Her hips moved in time with my deep hard thrusts. Her wet hole kept throbbing and contracting as I rammed deep, hitting bottom with every drive into her. She repeatedly cried out “Master! Master!” in ecstasy.

Again, I didn’t have as much control I’d wished. “I’m coming!” I warned her.

“Yes, Master. Fill me with with your cum! I want to have your child!”

Hearing her say that suddenly filled me with even more passion. It felt like my balls had exploded as my hips reflexively shoved my dick deep inside her, coming what felt like quarts of cum inside her. Cum spurted out, covering her new tattoo. “You came so hard, it felt like you punched me. I guess I really am going to walk funny for a few days.”

She got up, and we both got dressed, and headed back to the lobby.


When we came in, Connie and I encountered an unusual sight. All five of my first girls were around my mom and sister, who were seated on a couch. Three of them were by hovering over Mom, with just Mary and Bethany by Phyllis. They were all obsessed about my kinfolk’s hair. They were obsessing on their hair, running their fingers through it and sucking on strands.

Connie did not seem very interested on what is happening. She broke away from me, heading toward the exit. “I need to run an errand. I will be back soon.”

I turned to all seven of the girls. “What the hell is going on?” I demanded.

They suddenly looked scared. “Don’t be mad at us, Master,” said Ella the swimmer. “While Annette was getting her hair lasered off, we talked with your sister about how sex was with you.”

Bethany, the chunky blonde, took up the narrative. “That’s right. She told me how you covered them both with your cum. You told them that they were to let your love dry on their face and hair.”

I nodded. “That’s right.”

“Well, your goo had flaked off their skin, but there is loads of it still in their hair.”

I finally understood. “And you were trying to get all of my cum.”

The five all nodded. Mary exclaimed, “It tastes so good! Like you were in front of us, with your massive p-penis, ready to penetrate us all at the same time.”

“I see.”

The swimmer, Ella, said “We had gotten most of Phyllis’ cum by the time Annette came back, so Paula, Cynthia, and I switched over to your mom, when she came back.”

“Speaking of, Mom and Sis, you two are the next to get marked.”

The other five moaned. Paula sighed, “They are family. I guess that means they have some privileges.”

Mom smiled at them. “Thank you for being so understanding.”

I escorted them to the Tattoo Room, and watched them both get inked.

They did Phyllis first.

About halfway through, Connie walked in, holding four 8”X10” photos. Two of them were the picture she took of my face. The other two were pictures of my erect cock. With some tape, she put one of each picture on the left wall facing from of the bed and the other two on the right side.

Without me saying a word, she explained. “When I was here, under the needle, I was in serious pain. I was close to quitting and running away. But when you came in, I just concentrated on you, and all the pain faded away.

“I figured that if I posted your image, the other girls would have an easier time if they could concentrate on your face and cock.

I smiled, “That’s a great idea. I’m sure it will be a big help.”

Connie nodded, “Thank you, Master.” With a slight hobble she left the room.

My mom looked at me. “Is she okay?”

“She’s fine. She’s just a little sore from the pounding I gave her.”

My sister and mother looked at me with unbridled lust. “Maybe you can give us the same treatment later,” said Phyllis.


When they had both been tattooed, they admired their golden tattoos, thanked the team and left.

The assistant, turned to my mom. “Before you bring in the next girl, I need to talk to Mike first. Alone.”

My mother nodded knowingly, “Of course.”

Once the door was closed, the brunette assistant, named Corrine, looked at me with an unbridled lust that I had come to know so well. “I want to be tattooed next.”

The blonde artist, whose name I learned was Bridget, nodded. “Then I want you to tattoo me.”

“Me?” Corrine gasped. “I’ve only practiced on pig skins.”

Bridget shrugged. “I can’t ink myself, not down there.

“And you know what you are doing. It is a simple design. You can do it.”

The new tattooist nodded. “Okay.”

“Are you sure you want to do this?” I asked.

“Oh yes!” they both exclaimed together, as they shimmied out of their slacks.

“At first, we didn’t get what all those girls saw in you,” said Bridget. “But after we spent some time with you, we get it.” Her exposed panties were sopping wet.

I glanced at my phone. It was just over an hour since I had first met them. It seems that I apparently have about an hour before any girl becomes enslaved to me.

Corrine nodded in agreement. “Right now, we both can’t wait to become your fuck puppets.” Her undies were also soaked.

I smiled, “First, you need to get marked as my property, as long as neither of you are married.”

They both squealed in delight. The assistant hopped on the table. “Do me! Quick!”

Bridget obliged, etching my initials on her pussy in black ink.

Corrine didn’t seem to notice the pain, with her eyes locked on me. Fluid dripped out her twat during the whole procedure.

This wasn’t her first tattoo. She had two on each arm, and a butterfly over her left breast. It looked like it was about to land on her areola.

“Now will you fuck me?” she pled.

“Not yet. You need to do your mentor, first.”

She winced. “I am not sure I can.” She held up a trembling hand. “I am so aroused. I’m not sure I can hold the stylus.”

“You can do it,” urged Bridget. “Just concentrate on my twat, not the hot bod next to us. Make the seven dots, then connect them.”

With a little hesitation, she took the pen in hand.

Unlike Corrine, Bridget was much more inked, with a full sleeve on both arms. A dragon made a figure eight around her breasts. No tats near her pussy, though.

The apprentice tentatively started on Bridget’s twat. Without any restraints, she stayed perfectly still. Her intense concentration on the procedure, helped her forget the pain.

Finally, Naomi stepped back. “How is that?” she asked. I was not sure which of us she was asking.

We both leaned in to have a look.

“Looks good to me,” I said.

Bridget nodded. “Good enough for now. We can touch it up later.”

Obviously, she had a more discerning eye than I did.

Corrine tried to push Bridget off the table. “Can we have sex now?”

I nodded. “You asked first, so I guess you got dibs.”

I dropped my pants, showing them my erect cock to them.

Their eyes bugged. “Connie had said you were big, but I no idea! That photo does not do it justice,” said Bridget.

Corrine seemed more than a little intimidated. “I ... I have never seen one so large! I don’t know if I can take it.”

The blonde smiled, “If you want, I can go first.”

“Not on your life! I have to learn to handle his massive tool. Now is the time.” She opened her legs and spread her pussy lips with her fingers. Fluid poured out of the opening.

Not wasting any time, I pushed my cock head into her quim.

Her eyes bulged. “Oh God! It is so big! I can’t ... I can’t!”

With another thrust, I pushed further in.

“So full! So full!” she panted.

“Do you want me to pull out?” I asked.

“Don’t you dare!” she exclaimed. She suddenly realized who she was talking to. In a more humble tone, Corrine said, “Please, Sir. Continue using me.”

As I proceeded to pound her tight twat, the novice tattooist, she squealed and panted. Her eyes were so big, I don’t think she blinked once.

“Oh God! I’m coming!” she cried.

“Me too,” I grunted. I cried out and let loose, spurting a stream of cum into her womb.

She came with me, with her vagina clamping down.

Once I was done, I pulled out.

Corrine laid on the table panting, covered with sweat. My cum dribbled out of her gaping gash.

Bridget pushed her off the table. She landed on the floor with an “Ooph!”

“My turn,” the blonde cried.

“Only if you ask nicely.”

Suddenly she changed her demeanor. “I’m sorry. Please, Master. Use me as you will. Make me your sex slave.” She spread her legs, showing me her swollen pussy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.