Double Diamond - Cover

Double Diamond

Copyright© 2023 by Alan C. Zumwalt

Chapter 4

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A young man finds that every girl he meets is falling head over heels for him. Is this a blessing or a curse?

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mind Control   Lesbian   Fiction   School   Magic   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   MaleDom   Harem   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Oriental Female   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Big Breasts   Small Breasts  

I woke with a start. Some sound had woke me. I pulled my head out from between my mother’s massive tits. I felt Phyllis’ hands cupping my ass. Both of them were sleeping soundly.

I heard a loud, “Psst!” coming from the hallway. It was too dark to see who was calling me.

I looked at the digital clock beside my mom’s bed. It was 5:06am.

I sighed and managed to wriggle myself free of my two lovers without waking them, and crawl down to the end of the bed. In the hallway I did not see anyone, but the light was on in my bedroom.

In my room, Connie was sitting on my bed, naked. In her lap was her electronic tablet. “Wow! You fucked your mother and your sister, at the same time! Your powers of seduction never cease to amaze me.”

“How did you get into my house?” I demanded.

“Locksmithing has been a long time hobby of mine. Give me few minutes and I can beat almost any lock.”

“Is that how you got access to the school gymnasium?”

“Alas, no. The school has an electronic security system. That took some sneaking in the principal’s desk to discover the code.”

“You’ve been in the principal’s office?”

Connie nodded. “When you are student body president, you often have meetings with the principal.”

“I see.”

Looking down at her pad, she said, “Now, as I remember, your sister’s name is Phyllis. But what is your mother’s name?”

“Annette. Why are you are writing down their names?”

“I have all the names of the girls in your harem. Annette and Phyllis are the latest members.

“So, how was it, fucking your family?”

I did not rise to her taunt. “Wonderful. The best sex I’ve ever had. Better than the rushed sex sessions you arranged.”

Contrite, Connie held up her hands. “Okay, my idea of breaking in your harem in a hurry was a bust. Neither you nor your slaves were satisfied, but I thought it was worth a try. We’ll work it out.”

“Let me do two or three girls at a time. Let me take my time and get to know them, and they will get to know me.”

“And how many of these ‘Sessions’ do you think you can do in a day?”

I blushed, “I am not sure. On weekends I can probably do four or five. Of course, on school days, I will be busy most of the day. I can do one set right after class, and another after supper.”

“I would think you could do two in the evening.”

I shook my head, “I still need time to do my homework.”

“Granted. Of course, some of the girls may be able to help you with your schoolwork, including me.”

She rapidly tapped on the pad. “And with it being April, school will be out soon. Then you can devote yourself to your harem full time.”

“Is that all I will be doing? There are other things I’d like to do.”

Connie rolled her eyes. “Oh, boo hoo! I get to bone dozens of horny women! Making them do what most men could only dream about. Do you know how many men would give up twenty years of their lives to be in your shoes? You also need to watch more porn. It will give some ideas on how to mix things up.”

She abruptly changed the subject. “I’ve been thinking of a possible symbol that can be used to mark your property.”

I remembered mentioning that to her.

She tapped her screen a couple times, then turned it around to show her handiwork. “This is based on your initials, MW.”

On the screen were indeed my initials, with the M on top of the W. They were arranged so the bottom of the M touched top of the W, making a stylized double diamond.

“We tattoo this on all of your slaves. On most girls it will be in black. The ones who lost their virginity to you, it will be done in red. Elite members will be in gold, like your mother and sister...”

“And you,” I interjected.

Without shame she nodded. “I am your lieutenant.”

“And where would my girls get their tattoo? Most of those tattoo parlors look pretty seedy.”

“There is a spa called Ultimate Beauty...”

I remembered seeing it. It was about five miles away in a ritzy part of town.

“They do laser hair removal, body sculpting, massage, and many different spa treatments. Though they don’t publicize it, they also do tattoos. It was also where I had all my body hair removed.

“They can do all the harem’s body work. First they will permanently remove all the body hair, then they will tattoo each girl right above their clit, where their bush was.”

I flinched, “Won’t that be painful?”

“Excruciating, but as slaves they will do it. Their other option will be them being evicted from the harem and excluded from you. I will do it first, of course.”

“And to do this to a hundred plus girls will be expensive, even with your money.”

That made Connie pause, “You’re right ... I guess I’ll just have to buy the spa. That would be more cost effective.”

That stunned me a bit. But without any business knowledge, I had no way to reply to that.

“Also, we could use the body sculpting on the chunkier girls. That will help them look better faster.”

Again she jumped subjects. “Now we’ve got all the business out of the way, why don’t you come over her give my a taste of your big magnificent cock.” She laid down on her back and spread her legs.

I could feel my dick begin to rise. “Before we do that, haven’t you been worrying about getting pregnant?”

The senior shook her head, “I have been taught from an early age, if there is the slightest chance of me getting laid, I wear my diaphragm, or at least have it in my purse for easy access.”

The only diaphragm I had heard of was the muscle at the base of your lungs, but I assumed it was some type of contraceptive.

“Unless you want to get me knocked up, then I will take it out.”

I was stunned. “You would do that?”

Connie shrugged, “You own my body. I am your slave. You can use me however you want.”

I was tempted to test her, and see if she’d really do it. On impulse, I told her, “Take it out.”

Without any protest, she reached down and pulled out the rubber disk. “Are you planning on knocking up all the girls?”

The idea had some real appeal to it. “Maybe. I’ll need to think about it.”

I took a step toward my sexy supine slave, when an idea hit me. “It is just you and me, why don’t you teach me a new pose?”

Sitting up, Connie smiled. “Sure! Let me see if we can find a space of empty wall.”

Next to the door was an area of wall with no pictures or posters. The blonde put her back up against the wall. Tall for a girl, she was almost the same height as me. A month ago she was much taller. She put her hands up over her head, touching the wall.

“Now, we are going to fuck standing up. Just make sure you get your cock under me before you enter.”

Already, she was wet. Pussy juice was trickling down her inner thighs. She tried to act cool, but the closer we got to fucking, the more she lost her composure. He voice was hoarse, and her eyes were dilated.

I nodded and bent my knees slightly. Using my hands, I carefully guided my erection upward into Connie’s wet pussy.

As I slid up inside her, she let out a low moan. “Oh yes! That’s what I’ve been missing! You feel so good, Master!”

She wrapped her arms around my neck and then lifted her left leg around my butt. “Now, you are going to need to be supporting my body, as we fuck,” she whispered in my ear, hoarsely. “If I weigh too much, let me know.”

Trying to keep control, I did not speak. Instead, I just nodded.

Grabbing tightly around my neck, Connie lifted her right leg off the ground, and locked her ankles behind my ass.

Now, I have never been an athlete. I never thought of myself as having great upper body strength. But I hardly felt Connie’s one hundred and twenty pounds at all. It was like she was part of my body that I supported all the time.

She started bucking her hips frantically, sliding her pussy up and down around me. It felt too good, as she threw her head back and cried out.

“Stop right there!” I barked.

Stunned, she stopped. “Is something wrong, Master?”

“You are going too fast. I will come too soon. I don’t want that. Try that again, but at one third the speed.”

Suddenly, Connie was not so brash. Humbly she nodded her head. With deliberate slowness, she gyrated her hips, grinding her cunt onto my cock.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.