Double Diamond - Cover

Double Diamond

Copyright© 2023 by Alan C. Zumwalt

Chapter 3

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A young man finds that every girl he meets is falling head over heels for him. Is this a blessing or a curse?

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mind Control   Lesbian   Fiction   School   Magic   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   MaleDom   Harem   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Oriental Female   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Big Breasts   Small Breasts  

Connie drove me home, saying, “See you tomorrow,” as she drove away.

As I walked through the front door, I heard a familiar voice. “Was that Connie Klade driving you home? Dang, Mike! You’ve got yourself a high class girlfriend.”

“She’s not my girlfriend. Not exactly.

“What are you doing home, Phyllis?”

Phyllis was my older sister. She was three years older than me, and was a freshman in college, about a hundred miles away. She had brown hair, like me, and brown eyes. She was also taller than me, though not as much as when she left six months before.

“One of the two washers in the dorm is broken, and it won’t be fixed until next week. The list of girls wanting to use the one washer was too long, so I decided to go home and do my laundry.”

She tousled my hair, “Good to see you, kiddo.”

I hated when she did that, but it also felt kinda good to be treated like a kid brother.

As she headed downstairs to the laundry room in the basement, I went in and helped my mom fix supper.

About a half hour later, all three of us were sat, eating, just like old times. Phyl talked all about college life, her classes, dorm-mates, and food at the dorm cafeteria.

Occasionally, as we were eating, my big sister would shoot me a sideways glance.

“What?” I asked her.

“Nothing,” she replied with a smirk.

When I was finished, I got up from the table. “I’m going up to do homework,” I said. Since I had helped before, I wouldn’t need to help clean up the dishes. That would be Phyllis’ job.

I went upstairs to my room. As I was closing the door, I heard my sister say, “Is it just me, or has...”

I was about a half hour into my Geometry homework, when there came a knock on my door. “Who is it?”

“Your big sister.”

I stretched my arms over my head, “Come in.”

She entered, a bit hesitantly. “Are you busy?”

“Not too bad. I should be done with all my homework tonight. Then I’ll be free for the rest of the weekend.”

“Great. Can I talk to you for a minute?”

“Sure.” Phyllis sat on my bed, and I swiveled my seat around to face her.”

“It’s been over two months since I’ve been home, and nothing seems very different, except you.”

“Me?” I exclaimed.

“Yes. You have gone from being a geeky little boy to a super hot stud muffin.”

Inwardly I sighed, it looked like my big sister has become like all the girls in school. “You think so?”

“Definitely.”

She paused for a second, then took the plunge. “Show me your cock.”

I did my best to act shocked. “What?!”

“You show me your package, and I’ll show you my tits and pussy.” Without waiting my reply, she pulled her top off over her head. With a wiggle of her butt she stood directly in front of me and took down her pants and panties. Her small titties, with dark nipples, were erect, her pussy lips were swollen, and her clit jutted out.

Reaching down, she unzipped my pants. “I’ve shown you mine, now you show me yours,” she said hoarsely.

Letting out a sigh, I lifted my hips and let her pull my pants down to my ankles. My cock bulged underneath my underwear.

“Oh my!” Phyllis exclaimed, looking at my barely concealed erection. Licking her lips, she pulled down my briefs.

Just then the door opened and my mother stuck her head in. “Phyllis? Are you in here?”

“Mom! You’ve got to see the heat Mikey is packing!”

She stepped inside my room. “You started without me?”

Phyllis nodded, “You said you needed time to think.”

My mom pulled her sweater over her head, revealing her large breasts, enclosed in a white underwire bra.

I exclaimed, “Mom, you too!?”

She blushed and shrugged. “I can’t help myself.”

I sighed, “I understand.” And I really did.

She reached behind and unhooked her bra, letting free her large DD breasts. She was in her late thirties, and had breastfed two babies, but they were still in great shape. They had almost no sag and the her dark nipples jutted out, rock hard.

They both leaned over and stared at my crotch.

“Oh my!” echoed my mother.

Phyllis smiled, “Let’s get him on the bed!”

Both of them grabbed one of my hands and pulled me to my feet, and to my double bed.

I decided to go along and laid down on my back. My cock stood straight up like a flagpole.

I guess I had not really paid that much attention to how much my cock had grown, evidently in the past few days; but it was really big. At the moment, it was red and swollen, twitching from all the attention that it was getting.

Both of my female family members, one on each side of me, stared at my cock mesmerized.

“I wonder how big it is?” asked my mother.

“I’ll get a ruler!” Phyllis cried. She sprang to her feet and headed for my desk.

Fishing through my drawers, she found a ruler that must have been there since my grade school days.

While she was doing that, Mom stood up. Without taking her eyes off my dick, she undid her skirt and let it drop. Mesmerized, she then stepped out of her panties. I am not sure she was even aware what she was doing.

My sister came back and placed the twelve inch ruler against the base of my erection. The tip of my head peered over the top.

“Wow!” she exclaimed, “Twelve and a quarter inches!”

Still spellbound, Mom said, “I’ve never seen one so big!”

Phyllis nodded, “Neither have I. Not in real life, at least.”

A large bead of clear fluid formed at the tip, glistening in the light of my desk lamp.

“Let me get that for you, baby,” my mother murmured. Lowering her head, she licked the pre-cum off.

I moaned in pleasure.

“Hey!” cried Phyllis. “Share some with me!”

Leaning over, my mother locked lips with her daughter. She shoved her tongue into her mouth.

My sister moaned in appreciation, sucking on the intruding tongue.

The two broke off their deep kiss, a line of saliva connected them for a few seconds, before it broke.

Without a word, Mom returned to my achingly hard cock. Opening her mouth as wide as she could, she engulfed my cock head. I don’t know; either her mouth was so small, or my head was so big, but that was all she could take inside her. She sucked on it fervently, her eyes locked on my groaning face.

Phyllis decided to go lower. She sucked on my golfball-sized balls, alternating between the left and the right. With her small hands, she wrapped them around my shaft and started jerking me off.

With all this incredible erotic attention, I did not last long. With a cry I came hard.

My mom’s cheeks bulged, she coughed and gagged as she pulled her mouth away.

I came like a geyser, shooting cum six feet in the air. I covered both my belly and both of the women, soaking their hair, face and tits.

They both stared at me, panting, soaked in cum. I don’t think I had ever seen anything so sexy in my life.

“Wow!” said Phyllis. “You are amazing!”

Suddenly inspired, I grabbed my phone off the bed stand. “Picture time ladies!” I cried.

My sister suddenly got nervous. “You’re not going to share these with anyone, are you?”

Mom said, “It doesn’t matter. He can do with them as he wants.”

Phyllis, suddenly cowed, looked at me with new eyes. She nodded, “You’re right. You can do whatever you want, Master.”

I turned on the overhead light, for better illumination, and started taking pictures of my soaked girls. They both smiled happily, pressing their breasts together, and kissing deeply. I then filmed them licking the cum off each other.

“Do I taste good?” I asked them.

My mother shook her head. “You taste ... manly. It tastes like you should, the dominate one.”

Phyllis nodded, “It’s like I am ingesting your control over me.”

I laid back down on the bed, my cock fully erect.

“Wow! Would you look at that! He is still ready to go.”

My mom nodded, “And I am going to take him.”

Phyllis protested, “It’s my turn!”

Paying her no heed, she climbed up on top of me, she straddled my erection. With a giggle she said, “You came out through me, I guess it’s time for you to go back in.”

She lowered herself down onto my shaft. She moaned, “So big! So big!”

“You don’t have to do this, Mom,” I protested. “I don’t want you to hurt yourself.”

She panted, “No! ... I have to do this. I must take your cock in me ... Make my body fully subject to your ... Ahh!”

I felt her tight pussy force its way down my shaft. She was about halfway down when I felt a dead end. She could go no further. I watched her move her hips rock back and forth against my aching cock. Her humongous glistening tits swayed back and forth in an almost hypnotic pattern. I felt her pussy clamp down then release on my aching dick. Her eyes were half open and her upper lip pulled up into a snarl. She breath came out in short gasps. Sweat poured down her cum-stained face and tits. As she whipped her head around, cum that was still slathered on her head flew across the room.

Again, I could not hold back as long as I wished. I cried out and came hard. My cum spurted out from inside her, and she fell over, gasping for breath. “I am going to be sore for a week!” she panted.

During all this, my sister Phyllis was watching, rubbing her pussy. She rushed over and grabbed our mother. “That was so hot! I never imagined that you, my mother could be such a sex-crazed beast.”

She smiled at her weakly. “I haven’t been that way for a long time. Not since your father was diagnosed with cancer. But now I have a new husband ... No, that’s not the right word. Mike is our new head of our household, our Master.”

Phyllis suddenly lunged at me. “Do me next, please. I want to feel you inside of me. Filling me. You can do me however you want.”

I was stymied for a moment. “I don’t know many positions, but I think I like missionary the best.”

My sister flopped on the bed, her legs spread and knees bent. “Yes! Get on top of me and fuck my brains out.”

As I got on top of Phyllis, about to enter her, I looked at her face. She had a look that I can’t quite describe. There was lust, but also fear, awe, and trust, among other things.

“Are you okay?” I asked her.

Resolved, she nodded her head. “Yes. Take me, Mikey.”

Her eyes bugged out as I pushed my cock into her, then rolled up into her head. “Oh God. It’s so big! I can’t believe it.”

Mom, who was watching us, said, “Now you understand.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.