Double Diamond - Cover

Double Diamond

Copyright© 2023 by Alan C. Zumwalt

Chapter 2

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A young man finds that every girl he meets is falling head over heels for him. Is this a blessing or a curse?

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mind Control   Lesbian   Fiction   School   Magic   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   MaleDom   Harem   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Oriental Female   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Big Breasts   Small Breasts  

I woke in my room with my alarm buzzing persistently. It felt like a normal morning. With an intense dream like that I thought my bed would be drenched with cum. The only thing abnormal was the fact I was sleeping naked. My pajamas were folded neatly on my desk chair. I always slept in them.

I turned off the alarm, got dressed, and went downstairs to the kitchen.

My mom was sitting at the kitchen table, sipping her coffee and watching the news. My dad died five years before, cancer. “Good morning, sweetie. Would like me to make you anything for breakfast? Eggs? Pancakes? Waffles?”

“I’m just getting some cereal, Mom...”

Just then my stomach gurgled, and I realized that I was hungrier than normal.

“On second thought, eggs sounds great.”

She popped up to her feet. “I’ll get right on it.”

“I do need to be going to school soon.”

“I know.”

In just five minutes I had a plate with a cheese omelet on it. I dug into them hungrily.

After I was done eating, I went back up to my room, gathered up my books, and headed back downstairs. I kissed my mom on her cheek and went out the front door, to start my mile walk to school.

Out in front of my house was a little red sports car convertible with Connie in the front seat. “Get enough sleep, stud?” she asked coyly.

I stood dead in my tracks. My mouth gaping open. “My God! That was not a dream?”

The blonde smiled, “Of course not.

“So, do you want a ride to class?”

I nodded dumbly, walked around to the passenger side, and got in.

Within minutes we were in the high school parking lot. We both climbed out and walked into school.

We were earlier than I had expected, so the halls were mostly empty.

Connie took me by the hand and led me down a hall that I didn’t have any classes in. She stopped in front of a classroom door. Out of her he pocket she took out a key ring with at least two dozen keys on it. She found the one she was looking for, and unlocked the door.

This classroom was obvious not being used this year. There was a chalkboard on one wall, but nothing else. All the desks had been moved out. Even the chalk and erasers were gone.

The student body president fell to her knees. All pretenses of status and privilege was gone. She looked up at me with pleading eyes. “Master, I have a favor to ask of you.”

I knew where this was going, but I had to ask. “What kind of favor?”

Tears started to form. “I NEED you to fuck me. I have been working hard for you, collecting all your harem. I have a data base on all of them, their contact information, ages, and sexual experience. It is all on my phone, if you want to see it.”

“Later.”

“Like all your girls, we can’t stop think about you. Lusting after you. Won’t you reward you most faithful, hardest working, slave with a pity fuck?”

I wasn’t going to show her how eager I was. I let out a long sigh. “I guess.”

Connie crawled over and kissed my feet. “Oh, Thank You, Master!”

She was wearing a short skirt that came down to just above her knees. She turned around and flipped up the rear of her skirt to show that she was wearing no panties. Her pussy was already drooling. “We need to hurry, so you better take control. Do you want me like this, or would prefer me on my back.”

“Like this is fine,” I said.

Connie’s twitching body was perfect. With her large breasts and hips, along with her narrow waist, she had an hourglass figure that could be featured in any porn movie or girlie magazine.

Dropping my pants and underwear, I got between her spread thighs. I paused as I positioned my dick to do its job.

“Please don’t tease me anymore,” she whined. “I don’t think take any moooooore!” She gasped as I shoved my cock in. Reflexively, she pushed back, driving me in deeper.

I paused, letting her adjust. She moaned, “Oh, God! You are big and thick! I’ve never felt anything like it!

“What are you doing to me? It is like you are piercing my soul ... I can’t believe a little geek like you are my Master. I’ll do anything you say, Mike, just destroy my pussy!”

Taking her cue I pistoned my dick as quick and hard as I could.

Letting out a primal wail, Connie came. Her whole body shook violently, spraying her cum everywhere.

That made me come as well. Filling pussy to the brim. I wished I could have gone longer, but I was still young and inexperienced.

As I pulled out, the blonde stayed in position panting for breath. “God I’ve never come so hard, or so fast! You are amazing, Master!”

I did not know how to respond to that.

Looking down at her bald pussy, her lips were opening and closing, almost like they were trying to speak. Cum was dribbling out.

Regathering her composure, Connie stood up, pulling her skirt back down. Cum was trickling down her legs and dripping on the floor, but she either didn’t notice or care. She pulled a compact out of her purse and looked at her face. Her makeup was smeared on her sweaty face. “Shit! I look like hell, and I don’t have time to fix it before class.

“But I don’t care. I’ve just had the best sex of my life from a sophomore with the cock of a god!”

She ran her hands through her tangled gold locks. “I just wish I could do something about my hair.”

Reaching into my pocket, I pulled out my little black comb. “Would this help?” I asked.

Blushing, Connie nodded, “Thank you, Master.”

I cleared my throat as she made do with what I provided. “When did you start ... feeling this way about me.”

She thought for a minute. “About a week ago. Before then, you were just a geeky kid in my Chem class. I didn’t even know your name.

“Then, your face kept popping into my mind, all times of the day or night, even in my dreams. I found it really annoying, since I didn’t even like you.

“Two days later, I overheard a group of girls in the hallway. They were saying things like, ‘Isn’t that Mike Wilson the dreamiest,’ and “I wish he would rip my clothes off and take me now!’

“One of them brought the rest of them back down to earth, when she said, ‘It’s a pity that he is so clueless. I’ve been flirting with him shamelessly, but with no response. What do have to do? Spell it out for him?’

“Hearing them talk made me realize what my feeling were for you. It wasn’t love, it was lust. I wanted you like those girls did. I ran into a stall in the girls’ room, and masturbated furiously. I came so hard, I almost passed out.

“As recovered in that stall, I realized that that girl was right. We will have to spell it out to him. Thus, our little party last night.”

She handed the comb back to me. “Thank you, Master.”

My slave looked down at her phone and saw the time. “Shit, we’re going to be late.”

As she headed out into the hallway, she stopped, looked back at me, and smiled. “See you next period, Master Mike.” Connie then sprinted off to her class.

Fortunately, my locker and first period class, English, was just one hall over. I headed there as quick as I could.

Paula, the first girl I fucked, and had the locker next to mine, was waiting for me. “Good morning ... Master,” she whispered to me. Her cheeks were flushed a bright red.

“Good morning, Paula,” I replied politely.

“I ... really liked what we did last night. I can still feel you in me. It is like part of you has never left.

“Do you think we could do it again, soon.”

I thought about all the other girls that were waiting to jump my bones. “We’ll see.”

She turned away. “I ... I understand. It was my first time, and I wasn’t very good...”

I grabbed her arm and turned her around, so she was facing me. “You were fine. You were great! It was my first time too. It’s just, remember, all those other girls want me too.”

Her eye widened, “That’s right! I wasn’t thinking.

“But you wouldn’t mind doing me again?” she asked shyly.

“Of course not.”

Just then the bell rang. We both bolted for our first period class next door.

Fortunately, our English teacher, Mr. Price, was not in the room, so we were not counted as late.

There were only two seats left. Paula took one, and I took the one next to it. It was then that I realized that all eight of the seats around me were occupied by girls, some of which I remembered from the night before. All the other guys were pushed to the sides and back of the room.

The teacher returned a few seconds after I was seated, and began the class. I don’t remember what we were studying, maybe Hamlet. As the class proceeded, the girls around me started scooting their desks closer to mine. When the teacher was not looking, they tried to reach out and touch me; my hand, my ear, or my hair. Every time one did that, she would shudder and stifle a moan.

Inevitably, Mr. Price saw something was going on. “Alright, girls, move your seats back. With a disappointed groan, they complied.

When the class ended, the teacher called me to his desk. “What’s going on with you and all those girls?” he asked.

“I don’t know, Sir. All these girls are suddenly finding me irresistible.”

“Lucky dog,” he muttered to me. “Try to keep them under control during class. Okay?”

“I’ll try.”

When I walked into the hallway, the eleven girls who were in the class were waiting for me.

“We have time for you to do one of us before next class,” said one of them.

I decided that I should put my foot down and take control. “No we don’t. My next class is on the other side of the school. I would definitely be late.”

All of them looked sorely disappointed. But they didn’t protest. Instead, they nodded their heads and dispersed.

I quickly switched to my Chemistry text book in my locker, and headed to my next class.

Chemistry class was structured so students could not switch seats. We each were assigned to a lab partner that we sat next to in front of a row of lab tables, on stools. My lab partner was a guy named Chad. He was a junior, and we really didn’t talk much, except when we were working on an experiment. We really didn’t have much in common. I sat at the end of the row, so I didn’t have anyone else next to me.

Chad spoke as took my place. “Man, what is going on with you? Half the girls in school are acting like you are God’s gift to women.”

I shook my head. “I don’t know. Suddenly these girls are falling over themselves to fuck me. I haven’t done anything new.”

“If you figure it out, let me know.”

We weren’t doing any lab work that day. Our teacher, Mrs. Harris was doing a lecture, on some topic, so the class went smoothly. The girls, behind and in front of me, both tried to reach out and touch me, but they could not reach over the tables. They quickly gave up.

At the end of class, Mrs. Harris called out, “Mr. Wilson, could I see you for a minute?”

I walked to front of the class. Connie, who’s seat was on the other side of the room from mine, also hung back.

She gestured for me to follow her to the back room, where she did all her prep work for classroom demonstrations. A side room inside contained all the chemicals she used for her classes.

Once both me and Connie were both inside, Mrs. Harris closed the door. She lifted up her long skirt to show that she, like Connie, was not wearing any underwear, and her pussy was bare. “I shaved for you last night,” she said with a lusty smile.

My jaw dropped. “You were there?!”

She nodded, “Me and your other teachers stayed in the back of the group.”

I knew what was coming next. “Look I am going to be late for History.”

“I’ll write you an excuse,” she purred, as started fingering her dripping twat. A low moan came out of her mouth.

Connie broke in, “If I’m not mistaken, Mrs. Harris, you are married.”

She abruptly stopped touching herself, and nodded guiltily.

“Part of the agreement was that, in order to be one of Master Mike’s slaves, you could not have sex with anyone else. Are you going to be able to live up to that agreement?”

“No ... But you have to understand...”

My head slave cut In, “We understand, and we’re sorry. But those are the rules.”

The teacher, with short curly brown hair in her mid-thirties, at first looked disappointed then panicked, when she realized what she was losing forever. “What if ... I give him a blowjob this one time.”

Connie looked at me, and I nodded my head. “Well ... okay. Just this once.”

My teacher eagerly dropped to her knees. She unzipped my pants then pulled down my underwear. “Why are you wearing underpants?” she asked.

I really didn’t have an answer. “Habit,” was all I could say.

She took my thickening member in her hands. “It’s so much bigger, seen up close.” She looked at it apprehensively. “I’ve never done this before,” she confessed.

“Not even with your husband?” exclaimed Connie.

Blushing, she shook her head.

The senior started teaching the teacher. “First lick the sides. Get it good and slippery. Then pop the head in your mouth.

When she did that, it felt exquisite. I let out a moan, grabbed the back of her head and shoved my hip forward, forcing my cock deeper.

She made choking and gagging sounds as my dick was driven down her throat.

“Breathe through your nose,” advised Connie.

She tried, but there it didn’t really help. She looked up at me, and saw how much I was enjoying it. That caused her to stop struggling and let herself be used by me. She kept rubbing her clit. The vibrations from her moans enhanced the experience.

I rammed my cock even further down her throat. I soon came, pumping my cum into her stomach.

I pulled out, and my teacher gasped for air. She coughed and gagged. Her cheeks bulged as some of my cum came back up. But, looking at me, she swallowed it back down.

Connie clapped slowly. “That was a truly impressive performance, especially for a first-timer. I’m not sure I could fit Master Mike’s huge member down my throat.”

Having regained her breath, she stood up and tried to regain her composure. “I guess I have a naturally large esophagus.”

Just then the bell rang, marking the start of third period.

“We are going to need a those hall passes,” I said.

She nodded, and filled out the excuse forms she had brought with her into the chem locker.

She pointed to the door at the far end. “We can go out that way. It leads straight to the hall.”

As we were about to leave, Mrs. Harris told me, “You don’t have to worry about your grades anymore. You’ve got an automatic ‘A’.”

“Don’t do that,” I objected. “I am already doing well in your class, and I really want to learn about Chemistry.”

Connie and I headed out to our next classes, while Mrs. Harris walked around the corner to start her next group of students.

My next teacher, Miss Coleman, taught US History, and was my only female teacher who was not married. She was young and the prettiest of all my teachers. She held me after class as well. But unlike Mrs. Harris, had no room where we could find privacy. There was a faculty restroom, designed for single person use. But it was too far away. In the end of I promised I would do her another time.

During the class, I decided to put my foot down. Again, I was surrounded by all the girls, and they kept on reaching out to touch me, and Miss Coleman was doing nothing to maintain control on them.

“Leave me alone!” I finally hissed. “I am trying to learn.”

They all recoiled, like I had poked them with a cattle prod. “Sorry!” “Sorry, Master!” they whispered to me.

It was at that point that I realized the power I had. I was these girls’ Master. Anything I told them was law to them. I set the rules, not them. If I did not set the rules, they would push me as far as they could.

Lunchtime was interesting. It was pizza day, one of the better meals on the cafeteria. As I went toward the lunchroom, a swarm of girls formed around me. If our school didn’t have two lunch periods, it would have been a traffic jam.

I headed toward the food line, but my fan club stopped me. “Go sit down! We’ll get you your food,” they said. So I went and sat down at my usual spot.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.