Double Diamond - Cover

Double Diamond

Copyright© 2023 by Alan C. Zumwalt

Chapter 14

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 14 - A young man finds that every girl he meets is falling head over heels for him. Is this a blessing or a curse?

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mind Control   Lesbian   Fiction   School   Magic   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   MaleDom   Harem   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Oriental Female   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Big Breasts   Small Breasts  

I woke up the next morning. The sky was starting to lighten in the east. I looked out, and on the other side of the path from our campsite was a path leading into the woods. About a hundred yards down the newly revealed path, I could see a cabin.

I quickly got dressed and exited the tent. I almost stumbled over the two naked girls snuggled up against each other.

Heading up the short path I started to get nervous. I couldn’t think of the questions I was going to ask the witch.

As I approached the door, I was expecting the door to swing open, but it stayed closed. I took a deep breath and knocked.

“Come in,” said a female voice.

In the cozy cabin, sat a woman. To describe her would be impossible. Her appearance kept changing. One moment she was old and short, the next she was young and tall. She’d be blonde, then she’d be brunette. But at the same time, I never saw her actually change. I could not tell you what she looked like, but if I saw her, there was something about her that I would recognize in an instant.

I stepped into the room, stopping in the doorway.

“Come in and close the door. I want to get a good look at you.”

Without thinking, I did as she said.

The only illumination was a small fire in the fireplace next to where she was sitting.

She stood up and walked around me, scoping me from every angle. She chuckled, “Damn, I do good work. I could sense your male magnetism from over a mile away.”

Finally, I collected my voice. “So, you are the one who made me like this.”

“That’s me! You don’t need to thank me, though it would be nice.”

“Thank you?! You have sent my life into a turmoil. I can’t be around women for too long, or they turn into a lust-driven sex kitten. I can’t have a real relationship with any woman. It all becomes based on sex.”

“But you have non-stop sex with beautiful women, like those two you just met. That must be nice.”

I paused, “Sometimes, but I don’t want just sex. I want a girl who will love me for me, not because I can screw her senseless.”

The witch shrugged. “Sorry, but that’s not in your cards. You know, there are thousands of men who would change places with you in a heartbeat, if they could.”

“Why did you do this to me?” I exclaimed.

“Let me ask you some questions, and I think you will figure it out.

“How often have you had just oral sex performed on you?”

I paused. “I think ... twice.”

“And both times, was it your idea?”

“No.”

“And have you had anal sex with any girl?”

“Eww! No.”

“When your girls found out they were pregnant, were any of them upset?”

“No. Most of them seem to have anticipated it.”

“Any talk about abortion?”

“No.”

“So, what does this tell you?”

I thought for a minute. “I was made to ... get girls pregnant?”

She smiled. “That’s right. You’re a ‘breeder’.

“Do you know who Genghis Khan was?”

I thought back to the World History class I took a couple of years back. “A Mongol barbarian. He conquered much of Asia and Europe.”

“That’s right. During his campaigns, he slept with thousands of women, many of them by force. It is said that about a third of the world’s population has some of his DNA in it.”

“Wow!”

“You are going to be the same. When your sons reach maturity, they will have the same ... gifts that you do. Maybe not quite as intense. But, you will need to send them away from you. Your gifts will clash. If they stay around you, or each other, it will cause chaos.

“Spread them far and wide. They will be welcomed by the women in every land. Your genes will soon be everywhere.”

I stopped her. “You said my sons. What about my daughters?”

“You won’t have any daughters, your offspring will only be boys.”

I didn’t quite know what I thought about that.

“But your grandchildren will be both equally male and female, and they won’t have any of your ... abilities. Though they will have your cavalier attitude about sex.”

The ramifications of all this made my head spin. “But, you still haven’t answered my question. Why did you do this?”

The witch sat back down in her chair and let out a loud sigh. “In the past decades, I have seen a disturbing trend, and it has gotten worse in the past few years. The level of testosterone in the world’s men has dropped disturbingly. Many men are not even trying to have relationships with women. They are sitting at home, watching porn or playing games on their computers. If this trend continues, I fear for the world’s future.”

“So, you created me to renew the sex drive of the world?”

“That’s right.”

I turned to the door. “I understand.”
“Just a few more things before you go. You will figure them out yourself, eventually, but I will give you this knowledge now.

“One of the usual dangers of having a harem is disease. One girl comes down with the sniffles, or worse, in a few days half of the girls are ill. Your girls will not get sick, as long as they are in your harem.”

I remembered one of the questions I had. “Is there any way for a girl to ‘unlove’ me?”

“Stay away from a girl for a month, give or take, and she will stop being blinded by lust for you.

“That way, when you die, or you screw a girl then move on, they won’t be pining for you the rest of their lives.”

“That’s good to know.”

“But that tattoo you have given your girls is an interesting wrinkle. It will stay with them as a constant reminder of you. It may take those girls a lot longer to forget their bond to you.

“And, of course, if you return, after being gone for a month, any girl once under your spell, will instantly revert to her former state.” She gave a little chuckle, “That would be quite a jolt to her system.”

“I see.”

“Another benefit to your gifts, as any parent will tell you, all babies are born with a natural temperament. Some are always grumpy, crying constantly, even when there is no reason. Others are happy. They giggle a lot, and only cry when there is something wrong, like a full diaper or an empty tummy. Most babies are somewhere on the scale between the two extremes. Your sire, you will find, will be on the happy end. They will generally be a joy to be around, and will sleep through the night at an early age.

“Also, your slaves will find their pregnancies will be very easy. No morning sickness, swollen legs, or mood swings for them.”

“Like my mom’s pregnancy with me. That is good to know. That, I will thank you for.”

She smiled. “You’re welcome.”

Again I turned to go.

“If you have any more questions for me, don’t come looking for me. Next time, you won’t find me.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.