Double Diamond - Cover

Double Diamond

Copyright© 2023 by Alan C. Zumwalt

Chapter 13

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 13 - A young man finds that every girl he meets is falling head over heels for him. Is this a blessing or a curse?

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mind Control   Lesbian   Fiction   School   Magic   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   MaleDom   Harem   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Oriental Female   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Big Breasts   Small Breasts  

We got our lunch at a drive-through window. I didn’t want any more distractions. But I felt the need to stretch my legs, and switch drivers, so I found a rest stop, with some picnic tables, where we could eat in relative isolation.

As we were eating our burgers, Connie asked, “If you don’t mind me asking, Master, why exactly are we going to the Appalachian Trail?”

“You mean my mother hasn’t told you the story of my conception?”

The blonde shook her head.

“It is rather involved. I think it would be better if I told you it while we’re driving.”

I got up and walked around the rest area. Got some circulation back in my legs. It was sunny with a cool breeze. I felt good to be outside.

I made a pit stop at the restroom, then headed back to the car. The girls had been shadowing me, they exited the ladies’ room and joined me.

Lizzie took over driving.

I offered to sit in the back, but Connie refused. “You have the longest legs, plus, you are our Master. You should be up front making the decisions.”

We pulled back onto the highway.

Lizzie, it turned out, was a good driver. Maybe a little more cautious, always sticking to the speed limit, but besides that, she was great.

After a few minutes of settling in the passenger seat, I told the story, the way my mother had told me.

When I’d finished, there was a minute when my two passengers pondered my story. Connie finally said, “So, we’re going to find this witch lady who made you irresistible, and do what?”

“I want some answers. Why did she do this to me? I am going to have a raft of children. Are they going to be like me? Are there any other surprises in this ‘gift’ she gave me?”

My lieutenant nodded, “All valid questions. And why did you bring us?”

“I wanted to do this as quick as possible, and I didn’t want to travel by myself. Having extra drivers insured that I would not have to stop at motels every night.”

“We will need to stop tonight, before we get to the trail,” Lizzie whispered. “I need to wash, and get a change of clothes.”

I nodded, “We all do.”

She continued, “And if we are going hiking, we need the right shoes, the right clothes, and the right equipment.”

“You’re right again.”

Connie started fiddling with the car’s GPS, looking further down the road. “We can stop in Knoxville, Tennessee. Get cleaned up, then go shopping.”

“Sounds good.”

We wound up arriving in Knoxville later than we had hoped. We got showered and got to the outfitter that we had found online, just a half hour before it was to close.

Fortunately, our clerk was a male, and he didn’t mind staying with us after-hours, when he saw how much we planned to buy.

He got us a tent that could sleep four. I figured that we needed extra room considering the amount of sex we were bound to be having.

We went over to the shoe department and found the best hiking boots for the three of us.

He also advised us how to cut down on the weight we would be hauling on our backs. When he found out that we would only be hiking a few days, he got each of us two outfits that were appropriate for the climate this time of year. He also found us the top-of-the-line lightweight camp stove, and some freeze-dried food that he swore tasted good.

“You just need to add water, and you will find little streams trickling down from the hills, and most of them are safe to drink from, especially if you boil it. Check the app for each stream.”

Connie had already found the Appalachian Trail app. There was all kinds of information there, but no word on a mysterious witch living in the hills.

After we were good to go, we got in the car. Getting back to our motel room, we ordered some steaks delivered to our room. I didn’t want to risk dining among dozens of couples.

As we were eating, a thought occurred to me. “I shouldn’t sleep here tonight,” I said.

The two looked at me. “Why not, Master?” Lizzie asked softly.

“What if my powers of attraction affect the women in nearby rooms, and a woman shows up at our door asking for me to fuck her, with an angry or confused husband behind her?”

“I would never let anyone touch a hair on your head, Master,” said Connie. She said it with a fervency that was almost scary. “But, think about it. None of the girls from neighboring classrooms fell in love with you.”

“Yes, but motel rooms are not known for their thick walls, and many of them have air vents that connect directly with the next room.”

We looked around and found a vent next to the ceiling.

Connie nodded, “We should go. Soon. I guess you can sleep in the car, while I drive us to the trail.”

Both girls looked very disappointed.

“Sorry about this. I know you wanted to sleep in a real bed.”

“That’s not it,” whispered Lizzie. “We wanted a chance to have sex with you tonight.”

Connie put her hands together in praying gesture. “Let me call the front desk first to make sure

the rooms aren’t empty first. If they are I’ll rent them.” I nodded my assent, after all sex in a bed

sounded good to me too. Such was not to be tonight though, as the look on her face after she hung

up said it all before she said, “It’s so unfair! We are sooo horny!”

“I understand. Tell you what, tomorrow night, when we are camping, isolated from the rest of the world, I will make it really special.”

That seemed to mollify them, at least for one more night.


I woke up to the rising sun and car parked. I had leaned my seat back as far as I could, and Lizzie had curled up in the back seat. I looked over and saw that Connie was not in her place.

I got out and looked for her. A few minutes later, she came walking around the corner.

I must have had a concerned look on her face. “I didn’t mean to worry you, Master,” she said.

“Where were you?”

She shrugged. “Just out walking. Legs get stiff sitting in the car all the time.” Holding up a bag of McDonald’s she said, “I also got us some breakfast.”

“I was worried about you.”

She smiled and put her hand on my face. “That’s sweet. But, I can take care of myself.”

“Just let me know next time.”

Connie nodded, “Yes, Master.”

We got back in the car. Lizzie woke when we slammed the doors. “Good morning,” she said softly.

“We’re almost as far as we can go by car,” said Connie.

She pointed at a garage across the street. “The app says that they will store our car while we’re gone, but won’t be open for an hour.”

We ate our breakfast and waited until the garage opened.

Before we drove the sedan in, we unloaded the car, removing our three new backpacks with

the gear already packed. The sales guy really was helpful. I don’t know if it was the cute girls or the

large sale, but I tipped him anyway.

I noticed that my pack was lighter than the ones my girls had.

“I’m sorry you have to carry some of our load, Master,” said Connie. “There was just too much for the two us to carry.”

I paused, considering what tact to take. “I appreciate that you, as slaves, feel you should be doing the heavy lifting. But, if you two are carrying more than me, you will move slower than me. It will slow me down. It will be better if we all carry the same amount. Or better yet, we all carry a load based on our individual strength.”

Lizzie was undeniably the skinniest and weakest of us three. She was having trouble getting her backpack onto her shoulders. I just switched backpacks with her. My burden was perfect for her.

We took off down the trail. It wasn’t the Appalachian Trail, but one that connected to it. We had to walk five miles before we actually got to the main trail.

We had not met any other hikers during our trip up the access trail. Our side path ended and our destination trail went to the north and south.

Connie looked at the app. “Well, we are in the area you described, within a twenty-mile radius. Which way should we go?”

I stood at the crossroad and looked both north and south. I pointed, “We go north.”

My lieutenant asked, “Why north?”

I shrugged, “Just a feeling.”

My two looked at each other. “We’re dealing with magic,” whispered Lizzie. “Feelings and intuition are a perfectly rational way to deal with it.”

After about a half hour, we stopped for lunch. As we were eating our granola bars and apples, the first hikers we had seen came striding up the path from behind us, at about twice the pace at which we had been walking.

They were two women, who looked about college age. One was a redhead with green eyes the other had platinum blonde hair that was so pale, it almost looked white, and sky-blue eyes.

They were probably the sexiest girls that I had ever seen. They were stiff competition to Connie or my mom. They both could be models on the cover of a fitness magazine. Their stomachs were flat, with wide hips, and long muscular legs that still had some feminine curves to them. Their tits were firm and huge! As they swung their arms, they grazed their breasts, making them bounce in a most fetching way.

They were both dressed to fit the warm mid-May weather. The redhead was wearing a tank-top with jean shorts, and the blonde was wearing a halter top and a pair of gym shorts. They both were carrying backpacks that were twice the size of our largest.

“Good morning!” called the redhead as they approached.

I pulled out my phone and checked the time. “It is afternoon, actually.”

They slowed down as they got near. “Then I guess it is time for us to eat lunch as well,” said the blonde.

They took off their large backpacks and set them down beside Lizzie.

The platinum blonde was named Ingrid. She was a foreign student from Sweden.

The redhead was her dorm roommate, named Holly. She was from a small town in Southern Georgia, near the Florida border.

They both went to the University of Georgia and were Art majors. They had decided to hike the Appalachian Trail during summer vacation. Ingrid could not afford to go back home, and Holly didn’t want her to travel alone.

“Aren’t you worried, traveling by yourselves?” I asked.

They both smirked. “We know how to take care of ourselves,” said Holly.

“Are you a couple?” asked Connie.

“No, we’re straight.”

“Though we have been known to steal each other’s boyfriends,” said Ingrid.

They both cracked up, obviously sharing some inside joke.

“So, you are going to hike the whole trail?” I asked.

“That’s the plan.”

Connie looked down at her app. “It says that the trail is still snow-covered up in Vermont.”

Holly nodded, “Hopefully by the time we get there, it will all be melted.’

“If not, then we’ll declare that we are close enough to declare that we’ve finished the trail,” said Ingrid with a shrug. She had a slight Swedish accent.

“How far are you walking?” asked Holly.

“Not far,” I said. “We are searching for a local legend.”

“Ooo!” said both college girls together.

“Tell us more!” urged Ingrid.

“There is supposed to be a witch living near the trail in this area.”

“Is she a good witch or a bad witch?” asked Holly, doing a Glenda the Good Witch imitation.

I paused, “That remains to be seen.”

“Sounds like you know more than you’re telling,” said Holly.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.