Double Diamond - Cover

Double Diamond

Copyright© 2023 by Alan C. Zumwalt

Chapter 12

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 12 - A young man finds that every girl he meets is falling head over heels for him. Is this a blessing or a curse?

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mind Control   Lesbian   Fiction   School   Magic   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   MaleDom   Harem   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Oriental Female   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Big Breasts   Small Breasts  

A little over a month had passed. The school year had ended, and all the girls were at loose ends. So I ordered most of them to go out and find a job. The ones that could not find work, or were too young to work, helped my mom at the house until they found one. They learned to clean, cook, or do yard work. But most of them found a job, via referrals from the other girls who had found one. Several fast-food joints were almost completely staffed by my slaves.

The population of my house had gone up dramatically, to the point where all the rooms were full, including Connie’s. Some of them were sleeping in the great room. We are in the process of adding a large dormitory building next to house. It will be connected to the main building in some way. Connie is working on the details.

Donna, Bridget, and Connie have all moved into a house that I owned, closest to Ultimate Beauty. They said they did it to avoid the crowding, and to save on the time and gas it took driving to work every day. They still showed up at my house almost every night.

Some other girls I had move, temporarily to other houses close by, to relieve the crowding problem.

I had gone through a growth spurt. I was almost six foot two. My weight, though, had not changed. I was much leaner and looked more muscular. My mom said it is because of my high testosterone level.

Evidently my cock had grown as well. Phyllis says that it was now a full thirteen inches in length.

I also no longer wore glasses.

Connie had found me a divorced female ophthalmologist. By the time I had finished my exam, the doctor, her assistant, and the receptionist were all begging me to fuck them. The eye doctor not only offered to give me laser eye surgery for free, but also treated all my girls who wore glasses. Janice, with her thick lenses, was thrilled to be able to walk around and read without relying on her heavy glasses.

My sex drive is a little more under control. I have not had another time where I squirted out gallons of cum. I am still able to knock down girls by the dozen, but my pace is more even, with me not leaving all my girls limping.

About a week ago was my birthday. I turned sixteen.

I got my driver’s license and no longer have to drive with an adult.

I was intrigued as to what my slaves, who have given me everything, would get me as a birthday present. It turns out they hadn’t given me quite everything. Using Connie’s lawyers, all hundred plus girls changed their last names to “Michaels”.

“We wanted to add an apostrophe to it making it ‘Michael’s,’” my lieutenant explained. “But the legal wrangling would take more time and money. So legally, it is ‘Michaels’, but we will include the apostrophe when we sign our names.

“The judge said it was the single biggest name change in Colorado history.”

Connie shook her head ruefully, “Of course, this meant we had to change the names on our debit and Social Security cards.”

I was surprised and thrilled by this honor, to say the least.


On that particular day, I was working with Connie on my flexibility. I was trying to do a backward arch, and failing miserably. For the tenth time I fell onto the mat with groan.

“I’m sorry, Connie. I’m not built to bend over backwards.”

“But it’s a really great position. If you can get into that pose, with your cock sticking straight up, a girl can climb on top and ride you like a pony.”

I sighed and said, “I know. It’s just my spine does not curve that way.”

Connie paused, “Maybe you should go to Ultimate Beauty. They have great massage techniques that can loosen up your back, and increase flexibility.”

Before I could reply, my old friend Jill stuck her head into the racquetball court, where the gym mat was set up. “Do you have a minute, Master?”

“Sure, come on in.”

In walked Jill and her mother, Abigail, both of them naked, like all my girls. Abigail looked very much like an older version of her daughter, with long brown hair. Both used to wear glasses, but not anymore. “We just wanted to show you our latest outfit idea.”

I really didn’t know much about fashion, but I was always willing to give my opinion about what

looked good to me. After all, that was their real concern... “Sure, lay them on me.”

In walked one of the girls who was working with them as an apprentice. I don’t remember her name. She was wearing a dress that looked like an overlong tee shirt. The tail of the shirt went down over her ass and halfway down her thighs. The stretchy fabric adhered to every curve.

Jill said, “We call this the tee shirt dress. You can add a belt to break up the line of the garment, if you wish.”

Abigail jumped in, “There is a large variety of fabric weights, going from sheer, not leaving much to the imagination, to sweatshirt weight.”

I looked it over. “If they are wearing this to school, make it a little heavier than sheer. We don’t want to give everything away to all the other guys.”

Jill pointed to the collar, “You see we put your double diamond, sewn, just below the neckline.”

Indeed, my logo was embroidered in with white thread on white fabric.

“If you like, Master, we can make it larger, or in a different color,” said Abigail.

“I like the white on white. We don’t want it to be too obvious. But make it larger. Maybe double the tiny size, it is now.

“Also, try a lower scoop neckline. Maybe show off a little cleavage to go with those nipples.”

“Very good, Master,” said Jill.

The three exited the room, discussing the modifications I wanted.

As the door was closing, Mary stuck her head in. She seemed a little nervous. “Do you have a minute, Master?”

“Sure, come on in.”

Still nervous, she entered. “Master, I think I’m pregnant.”

I suddenly felt like the floor had fallen out from under me. “Are ... are you sure?” I asked.

“No. But I’ve missed my last two periods, and I’ve talked to Annette, your mother. She said that when she was pregnant with you, her breasts grew in size.”

She gestured down and her chest. “I’ve grown two cups. And I’m still growing!”

I hadn’t noticed, what with so many girls to keep track of, but indeed flat-chested Mary, my Korean slave, now had a nice pair of pert titties.

I was at loss for words, but fortunately, Connie wasn’t. “We need to get you a pee stick.

“And we need to text all the other slaves, see if any of them have been experiencing breast growth.”

Mary smiled. “That’s a great idea.’

We went back to the great room. By the time we got there, several girls had replied, stating that they had seen their breasts grow in size.

Connie whistled. “We’re going to need several cases of pregnancy tests.”

By supper, twenty-four girls had likely pregnancies, including my sister, Phyllis, Cookie, and Jill.

Connie was researching finding a single/divorced female OB/GYN, for confirmation and treatment.

To my surprise, none of them seemed too upset about it. All of them knew that they were going to be carrying my child, sooner or later. “Heck,” said Connie, “With the amount of baby batter you’ve been slinging, I’m surprised that the number of pregnant girls is not a lot bigger.”

And not a word was said about abortions. They all wanted to have their baby, especially since I was the father.

It seemed that I was the only one really having trouble with the fact that, starting in about eight months, my home was going to be flooded with crying babies. This was a massive change in my life, much bigger than my sudden acquisition of a harem.

That evening, as we were all eating, my mom said, “You know, I think I might be pregnant too.”

“Why?” I asked. “Has your breast been growing again?”

“Not in size, but they have been feeling different, denser.” She shuddered as she ran her hands over her massive breasts. “They have gotten more sensitive, and feel fuller. My nipples are now always erect. I thought it was your effect on me, but now, hearing my fellow slaves...”

I nodded. “I understand.”


That night, I lay in bed, unable to sleep. Usually, after a day of fucking, I slept like a log.

Mary, my last girl of the night was sleeping peacefully beside me. She was surprised that I still wanted to have sex with her, now that she was pregnant.

I suddenly decided, that I wanted to get some answers. I slipped out of bed, silently, and put on a tee shirt, jeans and sneakers.

Walking downstairs, I tiptoed past all the slumbering girls in the great room. I saw a light on in the dining room. Connie was sitting at the dining table typing on her laptop.

She started when she noticed me. “Oh! Master. You’re up. What can I help you with?” she said with a suggestive smile.

“We are going on a road trip. Now.”

She took a moment to process. “Of course, Master. Let me go pack.”

“Get on some clothes. Anything we need we can get on the road.”

“Alright. Where are we going?”

“East.”

Just then my phone buzzed. Turning it on I saw the text, “I want to come too.”

Looking back, I saw Lizzie, the chronically shy girl, standing nude, with her phone in hand.

I paused for a moment. “Why? You don’t know where we are going.”

She texted back. “I’ve never been anywhere. I think new experiences will help me.”

“What does she want?” asked Connie.

“She wants to come along.”

My lieutenant shrugged. “I don’t see why not. Having someone besides me may be helpful in satisfying your appetites.”

“Okay,” I whispered. “You can come. Get on some clothes and meet us by the front door.”

She broke into the widest smile and raced to a closet next the front door.

Connie headed toward her room. “I will be quiet,” she whispered.

Heading out the front door, we went outside. It was moonless and overcast. It was hard see anything. Connie walked out with no hesitation, and led us to her gray luxury sedan.

I luxuriated in my cock finally going flaccid.

She opened the driver’s door, illuminating the interior. “Get in.”

I got in the passenger seat. Lizzie took the seat behind me.

Connie turned on the ignition. The car turned on almost soundlessly.

Before she shifted into drive, she looked at me. “Shouldn’t we tell someone where we are going?”

I thought for a moment. “You’re right.” I picked up my phone and texted my mom.

“Connie, Lizzie and I are going on a road trip. We should be back in about a week.”

Connie nodded, “She will get it when she wakes.”

The blonde nodded, then pulled out to the driveway, then stopped. “Mind telling me where we are heading, so I can program the car’s map?”

“The Appalachian Trail.”

She tapped on the screen. “That is wide destination. You might as well say ‘The Atlantic Ocean.’”

“Near the border of Virginia and North Carolina.”

The high school graduate nodded. “Got it. Now I know where to drive.”

We headed out and before we got to the highway, Lizzie was asleep in the back seat.

Soon after we got on the highway, I fell asleep.


I woke up with the rising sun beaming into my face. “How long was I asleep?” I asked.

Connie smiled, “A few hours.”

“Sorry, I should have stayed up to keep you awake.”

“Not a problem. Remember, I need very little sleep.

“What we do need is get some fuel. We didn’t leave with a full tank.”

I pointed to a billboard. “There’s a truck stop up ahead. We can fuel up there.”

We pulled in to one of the non-truck fueling stalls.

When Connie was pumping the gas, both of our phones rang. It was Lizzie. I looked back, she was awake.

“Where are we?” she texted.

“Western Kansas,” said Connie through the open window.

“We’re getting gas,” I said.

“I’m hungry. Let’s get some breakfast,” she texted.

I nodded. “There’s a McDonald’s inside. We’ll get some breakfast sandwiches.”

The tank full, Connie replaced the nozzle. “I’ll pull us up to that parking space and we can go inside.”

“I can’t spend more than a half hour inside,” I said.

“Why not?” asked Connie.

“Any longer and we’ll be in danger of a full blown orgy at the truck stop,”

“Sounds like fun,” texted Lizzie with a mischievous grin.

That surprised me. I didn’t know there was this lascivious side to her.

“Usually there aren’t many women in truck stops. And those that are, are usually in and out real quick.”

“There are girls and women who work here. Still, I don’t want to waste our time at every stop. If we do, we’ll never get home.”

“Yes, Master,” said my driver.

We went inside and ordered some McGriddles. The two ordered coffee, but I’ve never learned to drink the stuff, so I ordered an orange juice.

We sat down, and started eating, with me facing my girls.

Just as we were getting to the end, Connie saw some kind of signal behind me. She turned to Lizzie, “Come with me. I want to show you something.”

As they got up, the blonde said, “We’ll be right back.”

About ten seconds after they left, two women approached my booth.

One sat down where my girls had sat. The other stood.

The sitter looked to be in her mid-twenties. She had long light brown hair and a friendly face. She was wearing a short-sleeved denim dress.

The one standing was like no girl I had ever seen in real life. She was huge! Tall, she was maybe an inch taller than me. While I was lanky, she was massive. She had wide shoulders and muscular arms that were evident, as she was wearing a plaid flannel shirt with cut off sleeves. She was also wearing jeans.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.