Double Diamond - Cover

Double Diamond

Copyright© 2023 by Alan C. Zumwalt

Chapter 10

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 10 - A young man finds that every girl he meets is falling head over heels for him. Is this a blessing or a curse?

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mind Control   Lesbian   Fiction   School   Magic   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   MaleDom   Harem   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Oriental Female   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Big Breasts   Small Breasts  

I woke to the feel of someone moving over my cock. I opened my eyes to the sight of Connie on top of me. Her legs straddling my dick. Her pussy was just being split at the tip of my erection.

My lieutenant’s face was incredible to watch. Her eyes were closed and she bit her bottom lip as she forced herself down, stretching her vagina wider and wider.

“Good morning,” I said to her.

Connie managed to focus her eyes. “Good ... Good morning, Master ... Oh, God!” she cried as her first orgasm struck. She collapsed onto her side, my cock still in her.

I looked over, and saw Mary and my mom. They were tribbing each other, their clits mashed up against each other. Both were panting, watching Connie’s performance.

I heard Donna in the shower.

I sat up and grabbed the blonde senior’s waist. “I’m not done with you, Slave.”

She wailed as I drove my cock deeper still. With strong steady strokes, I pushed into her deeper still. By the time I finally came, Connie had come four more times.

And from the look of things, so had the other two.

As I pulled out of her, Mary sprang into action. She knelt in front of the bed, right next to me. “Will you do me next, Master Mike?”

I looked over at the clock. “I would, but look at the time. We are going to be late for school.”

As the Korean freshman moaned in frustration, my mother became the voice of reason. “Michael is right. We need to get breakfast. We have to hurry, so it’ll have to be cereal.”

She looked at me with genuine concern. “Is that alright?”

I nodded. “That’s fine.”

As they managed to get up on their feet, Connie looked at me and my crotch. “Am I dreaming, or have your balls gotten bigger?”

I looked down, then grasped my testicles, and she was right. They were bigger by close to a factor of two. They used to be the size of golf balls. Now, they were about racquetball-sized, Both of them were full and round, like they were ready to burst.”

“Amazing!” cried my mom, as all three of them stared at my balls.

“Um, breakfast?” I reminded them.

“Oops! We’ll get right on it.”

Donna came out of the bathroom, “Did I miss anything?”


All the time I was eating my cereal, my erection did not wilt a bit. “How am I going to wear pants in school? I’m not sure I can zip up my fly.”

“We’ll figure something out,” assured Connie.

I did manage to get my jeans closed, but just barely. The bulge in front was obvious to all. I didn’t want everyone staring at me, but I didn’t know what to do. It was also very uncomfortable, almost painful.

Mary and Connie were also dressed in skirts for school, with no underwear. But my mom was still buck naked. She was staying behind to clean up my sheets and all the cum stains on the floor and walls, then do the dishes, and other cleaning.

Donna had to leave for the spa in about a half hour, so she was naked also.

My buxom brunette mother was waiting by the front door as we left. “Goodbye, Darling,” she said as she kissed me. Her tongue dove into my mouth, twisting hers around mine. “Don’t forget me, with all those young girls in your classes.”

“No chance of that,” I said, spanking her ass as fled the house.

When the door closed, my boner went away. Suddenly it was its usual flaccid self.

I told Mary and Connie, and both paused in thought. “Maybe you stay hard only when naked women are around you,” said Mary.

My blonde nodded, “That’s a good hypothesis.”

That turned out to be true. As long as nude female flesh was not around, I did not have a persistent hard-on.


The e-mail to all my girls’ parents went out Tuesday evening. It was very similar to what I told Mary’s father.

The responses were varied. Some of parents seemed to take it in stride that their daughter had become a submissive sex slave to me. “At least we know where she is, and that she’s safe,” said one.

Some parents tried to lock up their daughter and restrict their access to the outside world. That didn’t work very well, considering how hard it is to confine anyone who is determined to escape, at least not without an actual dungeon set up. Plus Connie had her set of cohorts who would do her bidding.

Many of them decided to follow the Parks option and evict their child onto our doorstep. Many of them did not have the grace to offer a monthly stipend to cover their expenses, like the Parks had. Connie therefore had her lawyers send them a tersely worded letter, saying that we were happy to take in their daughter, but seeing as the girl was still a minor, they still had a fiscal responsibility to support their daughter. We included a slightly inflated estimate of what it would cost to feed and board her. They all gave in to our demands, except for a few who were verifiably unable to afford the amount. Those we allowed to stay, no charge.

A few girls even brought with them an additional member for my harem. Lucy Moix, my old friend, was a prime example. Her mother, Abigail, was single and divorced. She came over with Lucy, her only child, to see for herself if all she had heard was true. I don’t know if she was skeptical or intrigued. Either way, she became my latest slave. I took them to my bed, along with another pair of sisters, the original one had recruited their younger sibling. I made sure both couples made love to their family member, while I was fucking the other pair. Of course, I seemed to last long enough that they ended up in all possible combinations

Some other new recruits were best friends. Like Abigail, they were either incredulous or aroused.

The skeptics were the most fun. The look in their eyes when they realized that all they had heard was true, that one could really get enslaved to a man, without him even trying, was priceless. Then, when they saw the size of my cock, and they knew that they were going to be impaled by it, was even more fun.

Phyllis, my sister, returned from school on Friday afternoon, horny after five days of doing nothing but masturbating, much to her roommate’s, Flannery, dismay.

“You should have invited her to come back with you,” said my mom.

“I tried, but she was too busy with a class project.”

“Do you have any classwork you should be doing?” I asked.

She blushed and looked away. “Maybe..., a few things.” She teared up, “But I missed you and your cock so bad, Mikey. Please ram me deep!”

I nodded. “I will do you once, then you need to get to work. You can go to our old house where you can have some privacy.”

She literally fell on her knees. She had just removed her clothes, and was by the entrance. “Thank you, Master. You can use me however you want.”

“Okay, get on all fours.”

My mom, was stunned. “You are going to fuck her here?”

I dropped my pants. “Why not? That way she can get dressed afterwards and go study.”

Phyllis did not seem pleased, but what could she do? She dropped to all fours and I mounted her doggie-style.


By Saturday, the size of my harem had grown to one hundred and forty-two, according to Connie.

I was having trouble keeping track of all these girls. I always felt horrible when I had to ask a girl what her name was, again. I expressed my frustration to Connie, and she made an effort to help me with my learning curve. With her phone, at our Friday night orgy, she took two pictures of each girl. One photo was a face shot, and the second was full length picture of her showing off her naked body. She then downloaded the photos onto her laptop, and printed out each girl onto a plasti-coated flash card. Each card had both photos, her full name, age, and some interesting fact about her, that would make her easier to remember.

Each nude picture was made with the girl knowing that the picture was for me. That made for some very interesting pictures, and made me want to look at them repeatedly.

Connie presented to me my set of harem cards at the end of the Friday night frolic.

I was extremely grateful. It meant I didn’t need to get necklaces with, (or maybe even tattoo)

their names on them..., yet.


Saturday morning, I woke up late, which wasn’t surprising since our little bacchanal last almost until 3am.

A naked girl I didn’t recognize was sleeping next to me. Careful not to disturb her, I reached for my new flash cards, and rifled through them until I found her. Her name was Evelyn. She was one of my new tenants.

I was trying to decide if I was going to wake her up. My cock was rock hard and ready for action, but that was true for me virtually all the time in the house.

She opened her blue eyes and smiled at me. “Good morning, Master.”

“Good morning, Evelyn,” I said, setting the cards onto the night stand. “Sleep well?”

“Oh yes! You fucked me to sleep, and I had the most incredible erotic dreams, featuring you, of course. Do you want to hear them?”

“Maybe later. Right now, I am starving. Would you like to join me for breakfast?”

“Sounds good.” She got down off my bed gingerly. With a slight limp, she headed for the door.

“Are you okay?” I asked, following right behind her.

“I’m fine. Just a little sore from the fucking you gave me last night.”

“I didn’t mean to hurt you...”

“I know you didn’t. And I don’t mind. I got to feel your magnificent cock inside me pounding my pussy into paste. You filled me with cum five time. It was beyond wonderful! If I have to walk funny for a few days, that’s the price I will gladly pay.”

I nodded as I escorted her down the stairs.

Down in the dining room a dozen girls were in various stages of eating their morning meal.

They all sprang to their feet when they saw my arrival.

“At ease,” I said jovially. “I’m just here to eat.”

“So are we,” said one particularly frisky girl. “Eat your cum!”

We all laughed.

I pointed down at my still-hard penis. “We can do more of that later. Right now, I want some breakfast.”

Mary pointed to the bowls, boxes, spoons, glasses, and pitchers that were set on the table. “Cereal is over there. If you want something else, you can go into the kitchen and talk to Annette.”

I just grabbed some cereal and grape juice. I had a second bowl since I was so hungry.

My mom walked in from the kitchen, carrying a tray of toast, jellies, small plates and knives. “Does anyone wants some toast? ... Oh, Michael. No one told me you were up.” Her face flushed a deep red. “Is there anything I can do for you, or to you?”

“Good morning, mom. I am just here to break my fast.”

She sat the tray down on the table, then unconsciously, started rubbing her pussy. “Are you sure you don’t want anything else?”

Looking around, I saw a dozen other girls also touching themselves.

“I’m fine. I’ll just get a couple pieces of toast and be on my way...”

Just then Connie entered. “Master, are you busy? I need to go over some important issues with you.”

Taking this as a means of escape, I said, “By all means, Slave. I need to talk to you too.” I grabbed a plate with two slices of toast, put honey on one and strawberry preserves on the other, then fled the room.

Loud groans of disappointment could be heard as I left the room. Followed by more groans of girls masturbating.

“I hope I didn’t interrupt anything,” my blonde lieutenant said.

“Fortunately, you did. Without you I probably would not leave the dining room for the rest of the day.”

“I see. You make that sound like a bad thing.”

I sighed, “Sometimes being the center of attention, with everyone fawning over you, can get old.”

Connie paused for a moment. “We all see that, and all us girls try to give you your space. But sometimes, when you are in the room with us, we just can’t help ourselves.

“Besides, you have it much better than we do.”

“Really?!!” I exclaimed, thinking it unlikely.

Now it was time for Connie to sigh. “We spend every waking hour fantasizing about you. And when we are asleep, you haunt our dreams. I cannot go more than ten minutes without picturing you filling me with your dick. And if I touch myself, it just makes my horniness worse. The only release I can get, without you, is to get it on with my fellow slaves.”

I sat down on a couch. “Wow. You just explained so much. I had heard parts of it before, and guessed some of the rest. You saying it all at once, makes everything make sense.

“How about sex toys?”

Connie shook her head. “Vibrators are like masturbation. And dildos are painful.”

That surprised me. “Painful?”

Very painful. Anything larger than a finger inside us is excruciating. Except your cock, of course. Being filled by your magnificent member is what we all live for.”

“You do realize I didn’t plan any of this. It’s all just a...”

My lieutenant pulled me to my feet and hugged me tight against her large perky breasts. “We all know. And we all appreciate the efforts you have been doing not to ensnare everyone you could,

and to spread yourself around equally.”

I shifted my hips, so my cock did press against her lower stomach. “You said you had some business to discuss with me.”

“Oh right!” She reached down and picked up a stack of papers that had been sitting on the other end of the couch. “I need you to sign these.”

“What are these?” I asked.

“The various cars and homes that all your adult newbies have signed over to you this week.”

I nodded, “Let’s go upstairs. I can sign these at my desk.”

In my move out of my old home, I decided to move my old desk to my new main room. I had plenty of room for it there. It didn’t match the decor, but I didn’t care.

Once up there, I pulled a pen out of the desk drawer.

“I do have some other matters I need to bring up,” said Connie.

Without looking up, I nodded. “Go ahead.”

“Some of your girls have body image problems. They don’t like their weight, or their figure, or their breast size. They say they want to look their best for you.”

I mentally went over some of the flash cards I had been ogling last night. Some of those girls would benefit from losing a few pounds. “If some of them want some weight off their bellies and thighs, I don’t see any harm in them going to Ultimate Beauty. You own the place, so it won’t cost us much money to get it done.”

Connie started tapping on her tablet. “And the ones who want breast implants?”

“I don’t want any of my girls getting anything put inside their body. I love all my girls, regardless of their breast size. I find that some of the smaller breasts are more sensitive than the larger ones. Every girl should be happy with the titties she has.”

My blonde nodded, “Very good.

“Now, onto some something a little lighter. Did you know that your friend Lucy, and her mother are both avid sewers?”

“I seem to remember her making costumes to wear to comic book conventions.”

“Well, they would like their sewing machine and serger, whatever that is, set up in one of the racquetball courts, and make outfits for all the girls.”

I frowned, “But they never wear clothes here.”

“Not here, but imagine all your girls going to school, all wearing the same outfit, each featuring your double diamond design. They would identify themselves wherever they go as your property.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.