Double Diamond - Cover

Double Diamond

Copyright© 2023 by Alan C. Zumwalt

Chapter 1

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A young man finds that every girl he meets is falling head over heels for him. Is this a blessing or a curse?

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mind Control   Lesbian   Fiction   School   Magic   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   MaleDom   Harem   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Oriental Female   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Big Breasts   Small Breasts  

My name is Michael Wilson, but most people call me Mike. Only my mom calls me Michael.

When I was fifteen, I went through puberty, like most young men. I was later than most, but nothing else was remarkable. I had a wet dream. I didn’t remember the dream. Later that day, I had my first erection that would not go down, so I masturbated and experienced my first orgasm while awake. During that week I started noticing changes to my body. My cock got much bigger than before and hair started growing around it. Like I said normal puberty stuff.

Things started to change about a month later. Some girls started to say hi to me as I walked down the hall at school. I had seen them in a class or in the hallway before, but I didn’t know any of them by name. I was just a scrawny nerd with wire-rim glasses. All I knew about women was what I had read in books or saw in the movies. I didn’t understand that when a girl twirled her hair and bit her bottom lip, she was flirting with you. Even Connie Klade, the queen bee of the school, smiled at me in Chemistry class, the only class we shared.

One Thursday night, I woke up from a deep sleep. I was not in my room. I was naked on a bare king mattress on the school’s basketball court. Only one spotlight was on, aimed directly down on the mattress. The only other lights visible were the red “EXIT” signs in the distance.

On the gym floor, facing me were a bunch of girls, most of whom I knew, at least in passing, naked, kneeling, facing me. They were evenly spaced apart in neat rows. I could only see the first two rows, all the others were just shadows. They all knelt with their knees spread wide, so their swollen wet pussies were exposed to me. They came in all different races, sizes, and shapes. Though most of them were close to my age, some of them were juniors or seniors.

Self-conscious, I knelt on the mattress. I positioned myself so my thighs helped hide my thickening erection.

In front of the rows of girls was Connie Klade. She was a legend at the school. Her parents died two years before in a tragic crash of their private plane. Connie, then age 15, fought in court, to be emancipated and legally declared an adult. That made her her parents’ sole heir, without anyone else being her guardian. Her parents owned one of the nation’s largest privately owned replacement window and sheet glass manufacturers. She now ran it herself, with the help of some of her parents’ trusted advisors and friends.

In school she was the student body president. She used to be head cheerleader, but she had to give that up, as her responsibilities with the company ate into her time after school.

Along with being rich she was also beautiful. Naked, she had a flat tummy, wide hips and large breasts that gave her a perfect hourglass figure. Her pussy mound was perfectly bare. She had long golden blonde hair that cascaded over her shoulders, framing her breasts. She had a heart-shaped face with sky blue eyes, and a small nose and mouth.

“W-What is going on?” I stammered.

Connie spoke up, “We have all decided that we want to be your sex slave.”

A sound came from the surrounding girls, it was almost a moan or a groan.

I smelled an odor I did not recognize. I found out later that was the scent of female arousal. Even though I didn’t know what it was, it made my cock twitch.

“Is this a joke?” I asked, my voice cracking slightly. The idea that all these classmates wanted to have sex with me was beyond belief.

The senior’s composure broke. She looked up at me with large pleading eyes. “Look at me! I don’t think I have ever been so aroused in my life.” Licking her lips, she touched her DD breasts. “My nipples are rock hard.” With a groan she moved down to her bare pussy. “And my pussy is so swollen I couldn’t shut my legs if I wanted!”

I looked hard, and indeed her pussy lips were red and thick. The area around her labia was puffed up. Between them fluid was dripping onto the gym floor. Her clit was also red and jutting out.

I had never seen a girl’s pussy in real life before, so I didn’t appreciate all the implications.

Me, just staring at her, sent Connie over the edge. She cried out and squirted onto the gym floor.

“Please, fuck me!” she cried.

From the dark, many voices cried out in protest. “No me!” “Fuck me!” “Do me, please, Master!” Dozens of girls cried out as they masturbated and came hard. The sound of girls coming filled the gym.

This had to be a dream, I decided, so I went with the fantasy. “I can’t fuck you all.”

Connie, my harem’s leader, nodded. “Not tonight, anyway. So you need to choose”

I was stymied for a minute, when inspiration hit me. “Since I am about to lose my virginity, I think the person I do it with should be a virgin too.”

Connie let out a disappointed moan. “All right. All you virgins come forward. And be honest!”

At this point, I decided to let this fantasy play out. I stood up beside the mattress, my erect cock standing out in front of me like a flagpole. It was red and swollen. It looked a lot bigger than I had ever seen it before. Pre-cum was dripping off the tip. I guess the girls were not the only ones who were aroused. Girls gasped as the sight of my organ. “It’s so big!” I could hear whispered throughout the gym.

I had never thought of my cock as being large, but evidently, some of my girls did.

Into the spotlight walked about forty girls. Most of them were younger than me. I was a sophomore, and they must have been freshmen. Although some of them were older. One of my nerd friends, Lucy, was one of them. They came in all shapes, sizes, and races. They all walked by me, their hip swinging, staring at my large member with unbridled lust.

“Still too many,” I muttered.

Connie suddenly had an idea. “I know! All girls who are ovulating, step forward.”

The congregated girls looked at her blankly.

She let out a frustrated sigh. “Virgins. If you have not had your period this month, but are due in the next few days, step forward.”

This time, there were just five.

Connie nodded. “There, that’s a workable number. All the rest of you return to your seats.”

Disappointed, all the rest turned away. Lucy was one of them. I noticed that she had a tampon string hanging from her cunt.

I looked at the five candidates. One was black, one was Oriental, and the other three were white.

“Which one do you want to fuck first?” asked Connie.

I really didn’t know any of them. One of the girls had the locker next to mine, but we had never spoken. I always thought she was cute, but had a problem with shyness.

I pointed to her, “I choose you.”

“Congratulations!” said Connie, going into emcee mode. “What is your name?”

“Paula,” she said in a small voice.

“You won the lottery, Paula. You have the honor of having your first time with Master Mark.”

The small brunette looked at me with her large eyes. Her face was full of fear and arousal at the same time. “Please, be gentle,” she whispered.

Connie shook her head. “You are his slave, Paula. You don’t tell your master what to do.”

She nodded her head. “You’re right. Use me as you will, Master.” A tear ran down her cheek.

Suddenly, I felt awkward. “How do we do this?”

“Virgins,” Connie muttered to herself. “You two get on the mattress and I will show you.”

When we both climbed on, there was suddenly a rush of girls from the dark, surrounding the mattress. They must have been at least five deep. I suddenly knew how a boxer felt, surrounded by a large crowd to witness his prize fight. The girls in the front, with the urging of those behind them, crouched down, so the others could have a better view.

“Now, you get down on all fours, Paula. Now drop down to your elbows, so your ass is sticking up. Spread your legs wide.”

Paula had a narrow waist, unimpressive hips, a sparse bush, and small tits.

Connie turned her attentions to me. “Now, get behind her. You see that slit below her ass? That’s your target. Here, let me help you.”

With a sure hand, she grasped my aching cock and placed it so the tip just split her swollen labia.

“There, you’re all set. Just shove your cock in and you’ll both lose your virginity.”

I pushed my hips forward, into Paula’s tight and slippery hole. It felt incredible! It was like nothing I had experienced before.

All the girls watching me let out a gasp, along with Paula. They all had at least one hand between their legs, masturbating in time to my thrusts.

I felt my balls pull in and knew I was going to come soon. Frantically, I pulled out and pushed back in. My cock went even deeper into her juicy snatch.

Again, the girls moaned in time with me. Several cried out in ecstasy.

The next thrust I felt that I had hit the bottom, and I could go no deeper, though my dick was not fully submerged.

Paula cried out, as her pussy clamped down on my member.

My dick exploded as it spurted with an intensity I had never felt before. Instinctively, I thrust my hips forward, as a second and third shot came out of my throbbing cock.

The crowd shrieked with delight, then broke into applause.

I pulled out, and found that my cock was still hard, and had blood on it. I looked at the freshman with concern. Had I hurt her? “Are you alright?” I asked.

A bit dazed, Paula nodded, and crawled away from me.

Connie patted me on the shoulder. “She’s fine. Virgin girls, with a hymen, bleed their first time. All that means is that she was telling the truth about her virginity.

“Next?”

The next girl was a dark-skinned black girl named Cynthia Lee. I remember seeing her in my English class. She had wide hips, big tits, and thick curly bush.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.