Teaching Sister the Ropes - Cover

Teaching Sister the Ropes

Copyright© 2023 by Whisperz

Chapter 1

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Lil Sis really likes big sister's boyfriend. Big sister will share him, for a price.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Coercion   Lesbian   Fiction   Incest   Sister   FemaleDom   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

“Amelia, I really like your boyfriend. I would steal him if I could.”

“Well little sister, he is pretty cute, and he has nice meat.”

“You mean he’s...”

“You got it; he’s hung very nicely. He has a nice cock. Why don’t you say it? You’re getting old enough to use words like that now. Go ahead and say it, say ‘cock’”.

“He has a nice ... cock.” she said giggling. “There I said it ... cock, cock, cock.” She was blushing furiously now. Then, after a moment she said, “I wish I could see it.”

“I’ll just bet you would, Missy. I’ll bet you’d like to see it, feel it, and even taste it.”

Missy was really blushing now. “Taste it? You mean you have...”

“Sucked him off; given him head; given him a blowjob? Yes I have Missy and I don’t regret it at all. It’s what nice young ladies do these days, they suck cock.”

“I’d like to be a nice young lady” Missy said looking down at Amelia’s feet. “Do you think I could ... I mean I might ... could I...”

“You mean you want to give my boyfriend head?”

“Yeah ... head. Yeah ... that.”

“Well, I’m sure Ted would love the idea. But what’s in it for me?” she asked with a smirk.

“Well, next time we take a shower together I could, you know, play that game we play sometimes.”

“Say it.”

“I could drink some of your tinkle, and then lick you and touch you the way you like.”

“Hmmmm. Tempting. But I tell you what, if you will do it right here and right now I will think about it.”

“You mean right here, in the living room, in the middle of the day?”

Amelia slid down on the couch some and spread her legs. Missy stared at her sister’s crotch pressing against her tight shorts. She could see the outline of her slit and was tempted. Then she said “What the heck, why not?”

She got on her knees on the floor between her sister’s knees, reached up and pulled her sister’s shorts and panties down to her sister’s feet and stared at Amelia’s juicy wet hairy pussy staring right back at her.

Slowly she leaned forward, thinking how different this was than the games they played in the shower from time to time. This was so raw, so near, so ... lewd.

But she began by kissing the pubic hair around her sister’s mound and then rubbing her hands up and down the inside of her sister’s thighs.

Amelia sighed loudly. “Do it baby girl, do it. Lick my pussy, lick my cunt.”

Missy could tell Amelia was getting hot. The moisture was seeping from her slit and into her pubes making the whole thing very swampy, almost as though they were in the shower, only ... they weren’t.

It wasn’t complicated, Missy thought to herself, all she had to do was touch her big sister the same way Missy liked to touch herself. So Missy put one finger into her hole and began to rub around and around while she took her other hand and began to massage her mound around the top of her clitoral stalk.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.