Told Wife to Fuck a Black Man So She Did - Cover

Told Wife to Fuck a Black Man So She Did

by Smjle

Copyright© 2023 by Smjle

Erotica Sex Story: After watching a porn video of a black man with a huge cock fucking a young white wife, he practically ripped his wife's clothes off and asked if she wanted her pussy stuffed with a big black cock. She demurred but he kept asking so she did. However, he didn't say, "Just one time," nor did he say, "Don't let him cum in your pussy," thereby giving his fertile wife carte blanche that she enjoyed having.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Cuckold   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Pregnancy   .

Characters

Zoe Baker: Age 19, the wife
Ralph Baker: Age 22, the husband.
Cade Blake: Age 17, a black teen who lives a few houses down.
Zoe and Ralph Baker have been married for ten months. Zoe is a stay-at-home housewife and Ralph is an Electrical Engineer, working for an engineering firm. Occasionally, Ralph enjoys reading sex stories and watching sex videos especially, about, or with, young black men with large black cocks fucking young housewives. The stories and videos always made Ralph horny and afterward, he would fuck Zoe. Other times he preferred for Zoe to suck his cock. Moreover, several times he asked Zoe to watch the video with him and after watching the videos he would strip Zoe naked and fuck her.

One night after Ralph and Zoe watched a video of a black man with a huge black cock fucking a beautiful young housewife, Ralph practically dragged Zoe to bed and almost ripped off her clothes. Then, while pounding Zoe’s pussy with his hard cock, and before cumming, he asked, “Wouldn’t you love to be fucked by a big, black cock?”

“I am very happy with you, I don’t need to fuck another man,” Zoe replied.

“Wouldn’t it be exciting to have a big, black cock in your pussy?”

“Honey, that has never even crossed my mind,” Zoe replied.

“I think you should fuck a black man that has a cock like the black man in the video we just watched.”

“Do you really want me to fuck a black man?” Zoe asked.

“Yes, I want you to fuck a big, black cock.”

“Honey, are you telling me I have your permission to find a black man and fuck him?” Zoe wanted to know.

“Yes, I want you to find, and fuck, a young, good looking, black man with a very big cock.”

“Hmmmm,” Zoe said, just as Ralph spewed his hot cum inside her pussy and, with his orgasm, he promptly forgot about asking Zoe to fuck a big, black cock.

Ralph didn’t mention it again that night, nor for the next two weeks, so Zoe disregarded it. However, three weeks later, after he and Zoe watched another video, Ralph was fucking Zoe and in the heat of passion he said, “Zoe, I want your pussy stuffed with a big, black cock.”

“Honey,” Zoe asked, “are you asking me to find a black man and fuck him? If you are asking me to, I will try and please you.”

“Yes, I’m asking you to fuck a big, black cock.”

“Okay, Honey, I will try and find a young, good looking, black guy and fuck him,” Zoe replies.

Moments later, Ralph has an orgasm and forgets what he said. However, this time Zoe didn’t. She started thinking about getting fucked by a black man with a very big cock, like the black men in the videos, and that was exciting for her. Every time she thought about it, her pussy would get wet. One time, she masturbated while imagining she was being fucked by a big, black cock.

Every two weeks, Cade Blake, a seventeen-year-old black teen who lived a few houses away, mowed their lawn. Cade was a senior and a starting linebacker at the local high school. It was hot so while mowing their lawn he had removed his shirt. Zoe watched the sexy, muscular, good-looking, teenager and invited him inside for some iced tea. Zoe was wearing a denim miniskirt and a small halter top that left her midsection, back, and shoulders bare. Zoe asked Cade to sit on the sofa while she went to get two glasses of ice tea. Zoe gave Cade a glass of iced tea and sat right next to him. They made small talk with Zoe touching his arm and thigh. Then Cade said, “You are sexy.”

“Thank you for the compliment, I’m glad you think so,” Zoe said as she ran her hand across his thigh. Cade took a chance and put his hand on her bare thigh. “Hmmm, your hand feels nice.”

Cade leaned over to kiss Zoe and she raised her head to meet his lips. “I want to fuck you,” Cade said.

“Okay, come with me,” Zoe said as she jumped up, grabbed his hand, and led him into the bedroom. They kissed again as they quickly removed each other’s clothes. Zoe was delighted to see that Cade had about an eight-inch cock, which was as thick as her arm. His cock was two and a half inches longer, and a half inch thicker, than Ralph’s cock. As soon as Zoe was naked, she pulled the bedspread down, climbed onto the bed, and laid on her back. Then she spread her legs as Cade climbed in between her legs and mounted her. Zoe felt his big, black cock pressing on her opening. She was very wet and soon the head of Cade’s cock was inside her pussy. Slowly, he pressed his cock deeper until his cock went to the hilt into Zoe’s pussy. Cade started slowly, stroking her, while Zoe rocked her ass up to meet his thrusts. Soon, he was stroking Zoe with her legs spread and her feet in the air. As Zoe was moaning, “Yes, yes, yes, oh God, yesss,” he stroked her faster and faster giving her an orgasm before spewing his hot cum deeper inside her than any guy ever had.

They collapsed in each other’s arms for ten minutes or so and then Cade fucked Zoe again giving her two more orgasms. Then they rested for a while before Cade fucked her a third time, causing Zoe o scream, “AAAAAHEEEEE,” when she had another orgasm. That was more orgasms than she had ever had when Ralph fucked her.

They got dressed, and then Zoe said, “Can you wait until tomorrow to finish mowing?”

“Okay, I can do that,” Cade replied.

The next day, Zoe invited Cade in and they fucked twice more. After that, almost every day, while Ralph was at work, Cade would come over and fuck Zoe. A couple of weeks later, Zoe told Cade that she wasn’t on birth control so Cade told her, “I’m going to give you a pretty, nigger baby.”

“I hope you do. Even so, it will be mine and Ralph’s baby,” Zoe replied.

“What will Ralph say if it is a nigger baby?” Cade asked.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.