My Son's Girlfriend, Tia - Cover

My Son's Girlfriend, Tia

by alan14

Copyright© 2023 by alan14

Coming of Age Sex Story: I'm doing some paperwork when Tia comes round, she's my son's girlfriend. Freddie isn't home, but Tia stays to do some homework, then we watch some porn, then we make out...

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teen Siren   First   Small Breasts   .

I was doing some paperwork in the kitchen when the back door swung gently open.

“Hey, Mr Telman!”

“Hey, Tia, how’s it going?”

“It’s going great, Mr Telman. Is Freddie around?”

“Sorry Tia, he left about 5 minutes ago. He’s gone to the Manchester City match with Alfie and his dad.”

“Ahh, so he won’t be back for a while...”

“Probably not until after 6:30, or maybe even later if they stop for food on the way home.”

“That’s annoying, he’s got my geography homework on his laptop. Mum’s sending me to nan’s tonight, and I won’t be back until late tomorrow.”

Tia looked genuinely distressed, “his laptop is in his room. Do you know his password?”

“I can work it out, it’s usually something like Billie1.”

“He still fancies Billie Eilish then,” I laughed.

“Yeah, he only has eyes for Billie,” Tia sighed.

“I’ll pop up and grab his laptop, help yourself to a mug of tea.”

Tia is Freddie’s girlfriend, although I’m not sure Freddie realises this, he’s more interested in football and his Ps5. If Tia is patient enough to wait for Freddie to wake up, he’s going to be a very lucky lad, because she’s a very pretty girl.

I watched as she tried the password, she muttered “ahh shit ... he’s changed it.”

“Try Olivia1,” I offered, “there’s an Olivia Rodrigo poster above his bed.”

“Ahh, that figures...” she smiled.

Tia is slim, average height, with shoulder length blonde hair. She’s fit from gymnastics and dancing. Until recently she was flat chested, she could have been Freddie’s twin brother, but in the last few months she’s started to get some curves, and now has quite a nice bum and a budding pair of breasts. She never seems to wear a bra, she has wonderfully sensitive nipples.

Her mother, Alexis, is a real beauty, and Tia promises to be her mother’s equal.

I’ve tried it on with her mother a few times, but I eventually realised I’m the wrong gender.

“How’s Alexis?” I asked once Tia had managed to unlock Freddie’s laptop and find her homework.

“She’s good, Maria is round today, which is why I’m being packed off to my nan’s tonight, so they can have noisy sex.”

I smiled as Tia grimaced at the thought of her mum having sex.

“OK, this is my homework, I’ll email it to myself and get out of your hair.”

“You can stay if you like, do your homework here.”

“Are you sure? I’m not in the way.”

“You’re never in the way, Tia. You’re good company.”

And extremely nice to look at, I added in my head.

“Amazing, thanks. I’ll just pop back home to let mum know I’m working here.”

Tia lived at the end of the road, in a top floor flat above the newsagent and convenience store that Alexis managed.

She returned a few minutes later, dropping a backpack on the floor beside her chair. “I’ve brought a couple of pizzas for lunch if that’s OK, they’re from the reduced fridge,” she added, “mum let me have them for free.”

I put the pizzas in the fridge, along with the cans of cola she’d brought, while Tia unpacked her books. I moved my paperwork to the kitchen worktop so she could spread out.

I watched Tia as she worked quietly for an hour, reading from her textbooks, using Freddie’s laptop for research, jotting notes in her exercise book.

Tia is a week older than Freddie, Alexis lived two doors down, with her parents. We never met Tia’s father, and Alexis has never spoken about him. She was always well liked in the neighbourhood, and the community pulled together to help her out with everything she needed to bring up the baby.

Tia was still a baby when her grandparents passed away, both far too early, the owner of the convenience store let Alexis move into the empty flat. My wife, Bess, was still around then, and she helped Alexis decorate her new flat, giving her some bits of our furniture and some old curtains and bedding.

I put the pizzas in the oven as Tia tidied her things away.

Tia chatted about school as we shared the pizzas and drank the cola, “Sophie, a girl in my class got suspended yesterday,” she said at one point.

“Ohh, what did she do?”

“She told Mrs Hughes to fuck off, which is weird, because Mrs Hughes is really nice, I don’t know why Sophie was upset.”

I know Sophie, she lives on the row behind, so used to play in the back alley. She’s got a lot of siblings, most with different fathers. Her mum, Charlotte, tries her best, but bringing up 6 kids ranging from 4 to 18 years old is tough, and her boyfriends are often violent drunks. Naturally, her children have issues trusting adults.

“Sophie’s a complex girl,” I replied, “sometimes the slightest things can trigger her.”

“Ahh, I forgot you know Sophie and her sisters.”

“I like Sophie, she’s a real character.”

“Her mum was shouting at my mum in the shop last week, so we don’t like them.”

“I’ve not seen Charlotte in a while, she must be struggling with her mental health again. I’ll pop round and see if she needs anything.”

“You’re a nice man Mr Telman,” Tia said as she picked up the last piece of pepperoni pizza.


“Is it OK if I play some music?” Tia asked as she got back to her homework.

“Not a problem, Freddie treats me to his music all the time.”

“Is there anything you don’t like?”

“If only Freddie was as considerate,” I laughed, “play anything you like.”

“Ahh, his Spotify is locked, he must be using it on his phone. Do you think he has any music downloaded?”

“I’ve no idea, I’m afraid. I don’t use a computer myself, I prefer pen and paper.”

“Will it be OK if I look through his media folders?”

“Go ahead, I can’t see how he’d know you looked.”

Tia scrolled and clicked for a moment until I saw her eyes go wide, “oh!” she whispered, “mmm, I think I’ve found his porn ... mmm ... oh, she’s pretty ... ohh ... that’s got to hurt,” she winced.

I moved across the kitchen; she was watching a blonde girl being roughly buggered by a very well-endowed guy.

Tia silently patted the seat next to hers as she clicked on the next video. I sat down as the new video started, this one featured a pair of lesbians, one blonde, one brunette.

“Oh, lesbians,” Tia noted in an awed whisper.

She concentrated hard on the screen, as if absorbing every detail. After a couple of minutes she pointed at the screen, “the blonde lady looks a lot like mum ... it’s not her, obviously, she has more tattoos, but it does look like her.”

Tia put a finger on her chin, as if thinking, then she stopped the video and flicked back to the previous one.

“I was concentrating on the man before, watch the girl this time ... mmm, she looks like mum as well.”

She sounded delighted by this news and selected another video, “ahh, she’s nothing like mum, I’ll try another.”

After a couple more films she found another, this one featured a busty blonde who looked shockingly like Alexis, here she was masturbating with a thick purple dildo.

I was startled when I felt Tia’s hand caress my thigh, looking away from the screen, I saw she was massaging her breast with her left hand.

“Mum’s boobs are real, not like hers. Do you think mine will be that big eventually?”

“I’m sorry honey, I’m not the right person to ask.”

Her hand moved up my thigh, I could hear her breaths speeding up, she was getting horny.

“You knew my mum when she was my age.”

“I did...”

“So, did she have big boobs then?”

I thought back, Alexis wasn’t much older than Tia when she fell pregnant, I tried to remember back before we knew she was having a baby.

“I think she wasn’t as busty when she was your age, but she wasn’t much older than you are now when she gave birth, so it’s hard to tell.”

“Oh, did her boobs grow because she was having a baby?”

“Again, not my area I’m afraid.”

She thought for a moment, all the while she massaged my thigh, her little finger was now tantalisingly close to my groin.

“Getting pregnant is a pretty drastic way to make my boobs grow.”

“I’d say so,” I replied, gasping as her finger finally brushed against my cock.

“Do you know who my dad is?” she asked, moving her hand up so she was cupping my engorged member.

“There were rumours,” I managed to reply, my heart racing now, “but nothing concrete.”

She moved her delicate fingers, massaging my balls through my pants, “mum’s never told me anything,” she whispered, her eyes moving back to the screen.

We watched some more of the movie, Tia continued to massage my balls and my now fully erect cock through my trousers, with her other hand she massaged each of her breasts in turn.

Tia let out a gasp and her body shuddered as she orgasmed.

“Oh my,” she sighed, “that was unexpected.

The film we’d been watching ended as she recovered from her orgasm, Tia clicked the next one, another film with the same blonde woman, this time she was chatting with a man around my age in the kitchen, it looked like he was a workman.

The woman shrugged off her blouse, revealing her large breasts, the man cupped one breast and kissed her nipple.

Tia trembled, excited about what she was watching, “could you do that for me?” she asked as she pulled off her t-shirt.

I got my first sight of her perfect little boobs; her pink nipples already erect in anticipation.

Leaning forwards, I brought my mouth to one of her budding breasts.

Tia’s breath caught as I closed my lips around her right nipple, I gripped it lightly with my teeth as I flicked it my tongue.

“Oh fuck!” Tia cried as she wrapped her fingers in my hair, holding my head to her chest as another orgasm coursed through her young body.

“Oh shit,” she gasped as she came down, “my god Mr Telman, this feels so good.”

“I think you should call me Jack. Calling me Mr Telman feels a bit weird in the circumstances.”

Tia giggled, then her eyes widened as she saw the woman on the screen kneel before the guy and take his cock in her mouth.”

“Oh my ... that looks exciting, and kind of gross ... they seem to be having fun though ... would you like me to do that?”

I didn’t need to reply, Tia pulled me to my feet and fumbled with my belt, her eyes locked to the screen, absorbing the woman’s every move.

Tia’s eyes turned to me as I moved her hands gently and unfastened my belt and buttons. She gasped as she saw my engorged cock. She looked back at the screen quickly, as if comparing my size to the man in the video.

“It’s never a good idea to compare our bodies to others,” I told her, “you will always find little imperfections in yourself and your friends, compared to people on the internet. They’re beautiful people, they use make-up, filters, lighting, even surgery to make themselves even more perfect. But they’re not real, if you met one of the people off Instagram on the street, they’d look nothing like they do on screen. You’re real, Tia, and you’re beautiful.”

I surprised myself there, a remarkably coherent speech considering I had a beautiful 16-year-old girl holding my straining dick.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.