Dad Joins Emma and Grandad - Cover

Dad Joins Emma and Grandad

by cherryeye

Copyright© 2023 by cherryeye

Coming of Age Sex Story: Dad finds out the his 14 year old daughter Emma has been messing around with grandad

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Mult   Coercion   Teen Siren   Heterosexual   Zoophilia   Sharing   Incest   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Bestiality   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   .

I wouldn’t lie. It was a surprise to see dad sitting on granddad’s sofa. I was doing my weekly visit and instantly regretted dressing the way I did.

I had trainers on, but my smooth, thin legs were hardly covered. The small black mini just about covered my pants backside, and under my pink jacket, I wore a tight white top with thin straps that exposed my smooth shoulders and arms.

I hadn’t bothered wearing a bra on my A-cup titties, so my small mounds and nipples were pretty obvious through the tight material.

I was dressed for the benefit of Grandad, who enjoyed getting hands on me, which I strangely didn’t mind given that he was a fat, ugly pensioner.

Every time I visited, he was in a vest or T-shirt and the same grey joggers that gave off a smell if you got close. Stale urine and body odour, and it was no exception now as he sat there drinking beer with dad on the sofa.

“Dad! What are you doing here?”

I made for the single-seater as I started to take my jacket off. It was an action I regret, being that I would expose the top I had on under it but couldn’t really put it back on.

“What! Can I visit your mother’s father?”

He looked at his father-in-law shaking his head and smiling in a confused manner, as he took a swig of beer.

It wasn’t that strange of a question. My dad and I never really got along since dad left my mother. It was so long ago, I couldn’t remember.

He was a well-built, good-looking man in a rough sort of way. Doing building work when he could be bothered, but really just a deadbeat dad He sat there smuggly in oily jeans and a t-shirt.

“I thought I was meeting you next Saturday.”

I asked the question perched on the edge of the chair, scared of opening my legs and showing too much.

“Well, you are seeing me now.”

“She was always an ungretful bitch,” Grandad chipped in.

“Fuck you,” I snapped back.

“Alright you two. Come and sit by your old dad, Emma.”The father patted the space between the two men.

I could feel there was something going on between the two, and I was suspicious. The sound of the football game on the TV was the only sound for a few seconds.

I decided to do as asked and got up. The sag on the sofa meant I couldn’t perch and had to slump back.

Dad turned to me. His thick arm rests on the back of the sofa behind my head as the beer in his other hand is used as a prop to point at me.

“Now Grandad tells me you have been making him uncomfortable.”

He tapped the beer bottle on my forehead with the last word. He was very close. I could smell the alcohol on his breath.

Granddad was close. I could feel his arm and thigh up against me. I remained silent.

“Its because of the way you dress ... like a whore,” dad clarified.

I glanced at Grandad quickly before looking back.

“Is that what he fucking said?”

Dad nodded in mock sorrow.

“And he’s right. Look at your fucking state. My own daughter is a slut.”

I turned on Grandad.

“You cunt. Your the fucking pervert ... its him, dad ... hes always playing with himself.” I sounded a bit desperate, turning back to Father.

“Is it surprising? Your a fucking cock tease my girl.”

I felt Grandad’s hand on my bare thigh. I tried to remove it with mine in the hope dad didn’t see

“You do more than cock tease with Grandad, though, don’t you?”

“All lies,” I whispered. The flush on my neck and cheeks shows I was the liar.

Dad placed the beer bottle down and took hold of my chin. His lips are close to mine.

“I heard how fucking disgusting you were.”

I didn’t know how to respond or even defend myself as my dad kissed my lips. A gave a tiny gasp. Dad repeated the action, but I quickly turned my head away.

“Dont dad”

I tried to remove Grandad’s hand from my thigh. “Stop it, Grandad”. It was a feeble attempt.

Dad’s large hand reached across and grabbed my thin wrist. Pulling it away with ease in a firm grip My hand was pressed against my flat chest, giving Grandad an assessment of my skirt. I tried to keep my thighs closed, but I could feel the fat digits worming under my cotton pants.

My smooth camel toe was touched by Grandad.

“Stop him, daddy.”

My plea was feeble as I looked up at him. He shook his head and leaned in.

He pressed his lips once more on mine. I tried harder this time and opened my mouth. For a brief second, I replied but pulled myself away.

I tried to reach down to Grandads hand that had disapeared up my skirt. But dad’s hold on my wrist was strong.

His arm draping behind me slid over my shoulder and took on the hold. Freeing his other hand up to hold my bare thigh

“Stop,” I pleaded as dad felt my inner thigh. Pulling it apart to allow Grandad greater access to my smooth quim

“Stop fucking struggling, Emma,” Dad said in a tone of amusement at my pathetic attempts and got in my face.

Once again, he pressed his lips against mine. Forcing me back on the sofa as his tongue wormed into my mouth.

I put up resistance, but it was weaker now. Grandads fingers were in my panties and toying with my smooth little gash, and my tongue started to play with his.

I finally broke the embrace.

“We shouldn’t be doing this, dad.”

I looked into his eyes. Fuck, he was handsome. A low life and dead beat dad true, but the kind of hot bad boy I had dark thoughts about There was not even resistance in my legs. Both my thighs were held open with ease now. Dad’s rough hand moving up and down on my thin inner thigh.

It wouldn’t be long till it got high enough to join grandads.

“I didn’t realise my daughter was such a fucking whore.”

Dad said it in the same amused tone, seeing something in my eyes.

“I shall say. Her little cunnys fucking soaked,” Grandad grunted.

I couldn’t deny it. His finger was already halfway into my increasingly moist honeypot.

Dad didn’t take his gaze from me as he took my hand that pressed against him and placed it on the crotch of his jeans.

We kept eye contact. A small sigh passed my lips as I felt the outline of an enorgous shaft.

The heat radiated from the jeans as the hard member ran all the way to the thigh. The end engorged and large. Trapped in the jeans There was no resistance when dad’s lips went to mine, and I willingly tongued his open mouth.

He left my hand on his massive bulge to explore the impressive length as his own went back to my thigh.

It slid up under my skirt to my panties joining Grandads as I groaned into Daddy’s mouth.

I opened my thighs to my incestious family members as their fingers stretched my cotton panties. Their fingers slick with my mess as they toy with my smooth gash.

Daddy mumbled into my hot mouth as he felt his daughter’s hairless camel toe and firm entrance for the first time.

I pressed against the sofa as my quim was worked by both fingers. Each rubbing against each other knuckle deep Daddy broke our embrace. I gulped in the air as he pulled out. His wet digit presented itself to the mouth.

I looked at Dad’s glimmering finger. I could smell my sex on it and, without thinking, took it into my mouth. My tongue circled, filling my taste buds with my young flavour.

“You horny little slut.”

Dad grunted at my actions as I sucked it like a small penis. Grandad removed his from me to present a second slick digit, which got my attention. Holding each of their hands, I alternated between them, licking and sucking my juice.

“I told you, John. Your daughters are a fucking little scrubber,” Grandad chuckled.

I didn’t bother responding, but Dad wanted to move things along. Taking hold of my strappy top, he started to lift it over my head. Grandad followed suit, taking hold of the material and tugging upwards.

My perverted old granddad hadn’t seen my naked chest and was keen on its removal. My only action was leaning forward. I let my family members do as they pleased. Holding my arms up as dad flung my top away My A cup breasts and small, firm nipples were cupped in their hands, each taking one

“Such tiny titties you have slut,” Grandad grunted.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.