The Bet - Cover

The Bet

by Brittni4u

Copyright© 2023 by Brittni4u

Erotica Sex Story: A pretty 34 year old detective married mother has a night out with her girlfriends only to be challenged by a 28 year old lesbian that squirting is real. If Ash loses the bet, she will be forced into group lesbian sex against her will.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Foot Fetish   .

Ash, a 34 year old attractive detective was out with some of her girlfriends on a Friday night at a local pub. The consummate family girl, it was just nice to get a break from the kids and let loose with a few drinks and even more laughs. It was the middle of July and super humid so all the women dressed in summer casual outfits and Ash was no different. She looked amazingly hot by wearing a cute light lavender shorts romper with a swoop neck. To accessorize her outfit, she wore a matching ladies ball cap that allowed her flowing strawberry blonde hair to cascade down her shoulders with the cutest high heel strappy wedges. As she walked out the door, Charles, her husband had to adjust his cock because it was rock hard.

Meeting up with the girls, they found a large booth where all of them could be comfortable. Not only did the women order rounds for each other, men around the bar also would order for them. Present were Ash who invited Dee and Erin along with Jen, Alicia, Mallory and Em which was short for Emily.

Ash was a detective and Erin was her partner in law enforcement. They had solved many cases together and had become pretty good friends along the way. Erin was a lesbian and married to Dee but even though they were more than 20 years older than the sexy mother, they welcomed Ash into their circle of friend group.

Erin laughed, “I’ll drink the drink but if they only knew I only eat pussy.” All the girls snickered.

Ash giggled jokingly, “Have you even tried dick? It’s kind of cool how it inserts just right as it was meant to do.”

“Oh it’s overrated. Dee fucks me with her strap-on which is fine but I have my best orgasms from her tongue,” Erin elbowed her wife.

Dee nodded, “Well she has me there. I’m pretty fucking good.”

Alicia leaned in and asked the girls, “My hubby wants me to squirt. Do any of you squirt?”

Mallory responded, “I don’t squirt but I have a pretty intense orgasm when I ride.”

Ash chimed in, “I have been fucked hard by Charles and I have juiced but not one of those blasting squirts. Those are a myth.”

All the girls agreed because none of them squirt even though they all have juiced in certain situations. Ash was having a great time and this was the first time she had heard her partner and Dee talk this way in front of her. The alcohol was kicking in and everyone was letting their inhibitions down.

A 28 year old blonde named Brittni was with her 26 year old girlfriend Sarah in the next booth right behind Ash and her friends. They could hear what was being said and both of them were giggling because both of them had squirted many times with hot lesbian sex.

“None of them have squirted because they have all been with dudes. Well, except that older couple but she must not be doing it right,” laughed Sarah.

“We could take care of all of them in one big lesbian fuckarama ... ha ha. Well ... especially that blonde. We should take her home and fuck her brains out and show her that squirting is no myth,” whispered Britt.

As the night continued, everyone became tipsier. Ash’s group of women were dancing while Sarah and Ash watched them. Every time Ash would turn around, Sarah would shake her head in excitement and smile at Britt who would smile back in admiration of the fine bubble ass staring back at them.

“She has that bubble ass and those tits. We should take her back to the hotel,” Britt suggested to Sarah.

Brittni and Sarah had flown out to Orlando to visit Disney World from Anaheim the home of Disneyland to compare the two parks as a mini vacation. They had a hotel room just a block away from the bar and wanted to come over to drink and listen to music.

The night got later and Sarah suggested a plan to Britt, “I’ll go on back to the hotel and get it ready. You see if you can work your magic and get that blonde hottie to come back with you and we will show her how to squirt.”

Brittni believed that to be a great plan but she had to be patient and make her move. Almost in a stalking manner, she waited for Ash to excuse herself to the restroom. Britt followed the cute blonde mom into the restroom and Britt stood by the mirror and when Ash came out, she was washing her hands with the big titted and bubble assed girl standing next to her.

“You know ... I have squirted many times and have made many women squirt,” Britt blurted out.

At first, Ash couldn’t believe the girl was speaking to her so it almost startled her until she looked up and saw that one cute blonde was addressing the other. The taken back Ash responded, “Excuse me? Are you talking to me?”

“Yes ... I heard you and your friends discussing squirting and let me assure you that it is no myth. I have done it to many women and would be more than willing to show you.”

“Uhhh ... first off, I’m not a lesbian and secondly, I don’t even know you. I’m here with my friends so if you would excuse me.”

Just before Ash walked out, Britt said something enticing to get her attention, “Just imagine your entire body convulsing in pleasure and your pussy contracting and releasing that liquid so hard you just about pass out.”

Ash was buzzing, horny and as soon as she heard Brittni say that, she had a vision immediately pop into her head.

Ash turned back around and snapped, “It’s not going to happen with me. I have been fucked every way imaginable by my husband and I have come close but I’m not one of those girls. I hardly think a woman could bring that out of me because women don’t turn me on.”

With the back of her hand, Britt softly ran her fingers down Ash’s cheek and whispered, “Oh honey ... you say you aren’t turned on by women but believe me, I could change that.”

Completely straight, the sensual touch made Ash feel uncomfortable, “I don’t think so. If you don’t mind, I need to get back to my friends.”

Brittni leaned in and seductively kissed Ash. The detective was about to pull away but Brittni’s lips were so soft and when she lifted her hand to Ash’s chin, Ash kissed her back just to see how it felt.

Ash then broke the kiss and snapped, “That was nice but it still doesn’t do it for me. I’m not a lesbian so there is no way a woman could make me squirt when a man can’t.”

Britt smiled and offered, “Do you care to make it interesting?”

“Are you offering a bet?”

“I sure am. I will bet you that I can make you squirt. My girlfriend is back in our hotel room right now waiting for me to bring you to us. I will bet you that we can make you squirt your juices all over.”

“What would we bet?”

Brittni thought for a moment then suggested, “If we make you squirt, then the next two days that we will be here in Florida, you have to stay with us and become our sex slave or toy, whatever you consider it.”

“And if I win?” Ash asked, now fully intrigued.

“If you win, then Sarah and I will come to your house and clean the entire thing, including laundry, dishes and everything. If you have kids, we will even watch them tomorrow and you and your husband can go out on the town.”

“Wow! I think I will take that bet. I want my house spotless when you two lesbos are finished,” Ash said confidently as she snapped her head back.

Deep in Ash’s mind, she had always wondered about squirting. Her husband Charles had pounded her and took control but she had never really blasted off. She was horny and would love to have that but she also thought there was no way a woman could do that to her. She secretly was aroused by the thought of lesbian sex but was never attracted to women enough to follow through with it. Ultimately, Ash was competitive stemming from her Lacross days in college and she was going to win this bet for sure.

Brittni held Ash hand which weirded out the blonde detective and when her friends saw Ash holding hands with a woman, they all were bright eyed and curious.

“Finally, you are on board. Dee, we can take her home with us tonight,” laughed Erin.

Mallory snipped, “What the hell are you doing holding hands with that girl?”

Brittni then chimed in, “Hi ladies. I’m Brittni and of course you know Ash. My girlfriend Sarah and I overheard you all talking about squirting and I’m going to show you firsthand how to make a little slut squirt and you all will be witnesses. Get your shit and follow us back to the hotel where Sarah is waiting for us.”

Alicia was just like Ash and at first snarled, “Who the fuck do you think you are. Our conversation is none of your business.

“I think it is because we are going to show you all how a pussy is supposed to be treated. Even you old bitches that are lesbian probably forgot how to do it,” Brittni snickered

Ash wanted to jerk her hand away and especially in front of all her friends which was humiliating for her that they were going to watch but she was involved in a bet now and it was just as well to show them that women don’t turn her on and there is no way in hell another woman could make her squirt.

“Em jumped up, “Oh I’m not going to miss this. This should be good.”

All the women followed Brittni and Ash who continued to hold hands even out into the parking lot and the walk to the hotel. All her friends followed close behind, snickering and making comments. Ash went along with it because she was so confident that there was no way women could make her orgasm, let alone squirt. When Ash would try to pull her hand away, Britt would grip their interlocking fingers that much more.

Once they were all in the elevator, Brittni spoke to the group, “I hope all you women take notes tonight and learn how it’s done. Sarah and I will make this pussy convulse and spit all over like the closet dyke whore she really is.”

“You are the only dyke whore in this elevator,” Ash retorted quickly. Dee laughed, “That might not be entirely true.” Erin elbowed her.

Brittni reached down inside Ash’s shorts from under the inner thigh and fingered her twat, it sounded like someone splashing in a bathtub. Ash was surprised how wet she was and when Britt pulled her hand out of Ash slit, she sucked her finger like it was a Popsicle and smelled her finger, “Mmmmm. Ladies, this pussy smells amazing.”

Britt then commented to Ash, “If you are not a lesbo, why is that pussy so wet?”

I saw a cute guy in the corner,” Ash lied shamefully.

After swiping the door lock with her key card, Brittni opened the door. Standing beside the suite couch, Sarah was strapped up with her nine inch dong, thigh high patent leather boots and a corset looking like a modern day dominatrix.

The femdom brunette gave that look Brittni had seen many times before and remarked harshly, “What took you so long? This little slut needs fucked senseless and show these other bitches how to properly make Ms. Debutant blow her load.”

As all the women pushed their way into the room, Britt snickered, “She was a stubborn thing ... whining how she isn’t a lesbian and how we can’t make her spout like Old Faithful.”

All the women were now in the room and the door closed. Dee and Erin who were lesbians took one look at Sarah in her getup and mumbled together, “Holy fuck! She is hot and poor Ash is in trouble.”

Ash overheard them and said, “Are you kidding? You clit lickers might think Britt’s woman is hot but to me she is just a woman wearing a fake dick.”

Mallory gulped, “Uh ... Ash ... I think I would listen to them. You just might be in trouble.”

Sarah walked over to the blonde detective and yanked her head back by her hair and planted a kiss on her mouth much rougher than Ash had done to her in the bathroom. Ash tried to keep her mouth closed but Sarah was so strong she overpowered her and used plenty of tongue.

Erin mumbled aloud, “Damn ... now that is a kiss!”

Eventually Ash was able to get leverage and break away. She spit as if to symbolize a rejection to that kiss, “Ewww. She swirled her tongue in my mouth.”

Britt also closed in and smirked, “We will also swirl much more than that in your cunt.”

Mallory giggled, “I like that little blonde ... she is a fucking spitfire.”

Britt propped up a couple of pillows and reminded Ash, “Remember the bet is we can make you squirt. We don’t have time for all the bratty resistance. If you don’t squirt in thirty minutes, then you win but we have to be compliant.”

“You got this Ash. Just do what they say because they still won’t be able to do it. You won’t squirt for them,” her friend Alicia snipped.

Britt smirked, “We will see about that, won’t we?”

Not really with force because Ash had physically succumbed but mentally was as stubborn as ever. Sarah led Ash to the bed and laid her so that her ass was on the pillows, propping her pussy up for everyone to see. Ash was going to prove a point and not allow Britt or her girlfriend Sarah to not only make her squirt but not even make her orgasm.

Sarah and Britt had a plan just using the same techniques that they had used on each other many times before leaving the bed and room a wet mess. They weren’t just going to fuck Ash hard and fast like some dude would do because it was already proven it didn’t work on her. They were going to take their time and build her up and then make her bust like a broken water pipe. Once Sarah had Ash situated on the bed, Britt was going to be the instructor to the women and Sarah. the physical model like the girls on the Price is Right.

Sarah told the women but singled out Dee and Erin, “All of you women don’t think squirting is a real thing ... even you two that are already in with us? Then none of you have been having the right kind of sex. If any of you when we are done want to also make a bet, we will accept any and all.”

Britt had left for a moment and came out of the bathroom dressed in a flimsy strapless tube top, a pair of black pantyhose and her 8 inch dick strapped-on.

Now both girls were ready to breed Ash and make her squirt in front of her friends. Britt strutted out with her dick swinging while Sarah had already had her lying down. Britt and Sarah’s mouth watered at the sight of Ash’s exposed pussy. They didn’t let on but the same held true for Erin and Dee as they had never seen her perfectly formed slit.

In teacher mode, Britt started in, “Ok ladies. You’ll need to pay attention. Here is Ash, straight, happily married claiming that she has never squirted and never will especially to us lesbians. Sarah ... you will point things out to show the bitches how to take care of business ... yes even you two lesbians over there.”

Sarah spread Ash’s pussy lips open, showing the women how perfect it was. Nectar was forming and Ash was mad at herself because of her wetness. It was so embarrassing showing her honey pot to them but she was determined to win the bet even with the act of submission and humiliation.

Britt continued, “As you all know, that clit is hiding inside the hood. Look how cute Ash’s is.” Sarah spread her lips exposing it. Britt added, “We all know a pussy is resilient but look how it can stretch to take a big dick and see Ash’s precum coagulating at the bottom of her sweet pink pussy.” Sarah used her finger to show everyone.

“Before you can really make a pussy squirt, you must study it ... play with it ... smell it ... taste it ... enjoy it ... love it. It’s a process and we just love pussy,” Britt instructed while Sarah continued to demonstrate.

Erin and Dee were smiling because they felt the same way. Mallory whispered out of the side of her mouth to the girls, “I will say that Ash does have a nice pussy.” They snickered.

Britt continued the lesson, “To make a pussy squirt, you must turn it into a living, breathing object. You need to get it soaking wet. Get it aroused. Make it crave you and the first way to make it crave you is by paying strict attention to the clit. You all know what I’m talking about.”

The women all nodded their heads, “Yeah ... she ain’t lyin about that!”

Britt took her fingers and began rubbing Ash’s pussy lips and then circling up to her clit. She would spend time on that petite love button and gently played with her entire pussy in front of everyone. Like she was in a gynecological position, Ash’s slit was open for all her friends to witness and it became wetter and wetter. At one point, Ash clenched her eyes tight and tried to think about other things to keep from getting aroused.

Britt dipped her fingers inside Ash’s gooey slit and pulled out so much precum that her fingers looked webbed, “See ... if you play with the clit and take your time, the pussy gets sooooo juicy. Look at this.”

Jen giggled, “Look at all that nectar. Wow Ash, your pussy is soaked. These lesbians mean business. I hope you are strong willed and don’t let them win this.”

The confident Britt then ordered her girlfriend, “Get some tongue on that clit and show these sluts.” Adding her fingers, Sarah flicked and licked Ash’s clit that had begun to swell in arousal.

Ash told herself silently, “Oh fuck ... don’t you do it! Don’t you cum for them. Oh my god ... don’t you dare!”

Sarah was such a skilled pussy licker and her fingers were working the inside of her walls like a magician. Ash’s pussy oozed goo down her ass crack and with one final tongue lashing from Sarah, Ash grunted in orgasm, “Ummmnnnnggggggggffff! You biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch!”

Her pussy contracted hard and spasmed a powerful climax. Ash pounded the bed with her fists in pleasure and anger at herself. When it subsided, Ash relaxed her stomach and took a deep sigh, thankful she didn’t squirt.

“You go girl! Good for you. They made you cum but you were right, you didn’t squirt,” Mallory congratulated Ash.

Britt snickered deviously, “This is going to be even easier than I thought. Oh, we are just getting started. We’re going to devour this girl and she will be putty in our hands. You Florida whores sit right back and enjoy the show.” She continued her teaching, “Now if you look at Ash, you will notice how hot she is. You must also take in a woman’s body and enjoy every last inch of it, from her head to her toes.”

Even though Ash was pissed at herself for cumming, she knew it would be a battle for the young lesbians to make her squirt. She kept telling herself that it was women and she loves men, in particular her husband and he is the only thing that turns her on. There is no way they will succeed.

Ash laughed confidently like Wonderwoman, “Go on clit lickers, show me what you got because it will be no use.”

Sarah got up and started lubing up her big dick allowing Britt to take her turn and show Ash’s friends how she devours a woman’s body. Britt got on her knees ready for action with the detective. She thought Ash had cute feet so she took her time and lifted Ash’s legs to kiss and suck her toes while turning and looking at the women seductively.

Britt really loved everything about Ash’s feet. The shape, the smell, the taste, everything was perfect and Britt spent time on the Florida MILF’s feet, properly massaging up under the arches and sucking her toes. Britt couldn’t get enough of them and even took Ash’s feet and massaged her own tits with them, “Mmmmmm. So soft!”

It was as though Brittni was bathing herself in Ash’s feet and getting herself wet. Her pussy was tingling and she needed to cum all the while thinking she wanted to cum on Ash in order to mark her territory. Britt put Ash’s feet together and licked them until they were shiny with Britt’s saliva.

With her other hand, Britt rubbed her own clit until orgasm, proving she was using Ash as her personal sex toy.

Breathing hard, Britt moved over and allowed Sarah to jump in and attack Ash’s big tits. Sarah loved tits and she was sucking them so hard that the entire areola was going up into her mouth.

Britt coaxed her girlfriend, “Suck the milk out of it! I know she has had kids so get yourself something to drink.”

Ash’s nipples were sensitive and Sarah’s mouth was trying to swallow her entire tit, nipple and all. Ash’s pussy was juicing up even worse and she needed to cum again but she didn’t want to reveal that. Ash’s friends were trying to help her.

“Don’t you do it Ash!”

“Don’t give em the satisfaction.”

“Hold out girl ... you can do it”

“Show them whose boss. You go girl!”

While her friends cheered Ash on and gave her strength, Britt and Sarah were royally feasting on the detective. Sarah was slurping her tits like she was dying of thirst along with nibbling and Britt had leaned over Ash’s stomach to do some slurping of her own. What Ash didn’t know was that Britt had an extra-long tongue which gave her a huge advantage. The California blonde snapped it out like a lizard catching a bug and began coating Ash’s swollen clit with it.

Ash scrunched her eyes and tried to resist. She had two lesbian mouths working over her most private parts and she was going to explode. She screamed, “Nooo! Noooo! I won’t you bitches! I won’t!” Then just as she finished telling them she wouldn’t, she erupted in a strong orgasm, “Auuughhhhhhhhhhhh God! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!”

Ash’s eyes rolled back in her head while her body spasmed and contracted. Britt slid her nose into Ash’s pussy to not only smell her delicious juice but to feel the contractions against it.

“You cunt slurping whores still couldn’t do it. I didn’t squirt!” The panting Ash boasted.

Britt slid around and positioned herself on her stomach between Ash’s legs. She turned to the watching women and showed them her long tongue like she was Gene Simmons at a KISS concert.

“Oh my God! I couldn’t see how long that tongue was before but now that I can, Ash might be in trouble,” Dee whispered to Erin.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.